Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

Oh! *clasps hands together* You would be a wonderful Juliet!

I like plays. Never was in one, but I love watching them.

*blushes* awww...thanks ruby...i love acting its so much fun. maybeh u can come visit me and see it.

its either closer to the end of this school year which would be april some time...or the begining of next year...ill have to find out for sure.

lovelove1.thumbnail.jpg

This makes me very very happy. You go girl!

I mean only compliments by calling her a dork. I think it's a great thing. Most of these skinny bitches that are posted in magazines I think just look sickly and fake. I back Ruby completely.

she's still a dork though

she has exactly the right idea...thus is why i joined the "im not a size 0 and proud of it" group on facebook.

28-30* lol. I'm doing alright. And men's sizes are directly relative to inches lol. It makes 100% perfect sense

lol....well there are some stores ive been to that still measure with inseam and waist but im not sure how the other works i just know what i fit into and thats all.

that is very true...i cant stand little ppl that say, "omg im so fat!" it makes me feel like a whale.

I wish we had the choice of length that guys get! We just have petite, regular, and tall(thats me)

That's what I don't get. Men's sizing is so much more precise, but we have such shitty selection of clothing.

Back
Top Bottom