Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

He shook his head. It wasn't about being told. He could guess. It was that he couldn't tell if he was being lied to or duped and it didn't matter if he'd ever been lied to by the person before or not.

"Words... They're nothing." Nikkos stopped to actually look at Tomias now. "Actions are what prove your intent to me. Being physically close, touching, they read differently to me. It just. Is how it is." He didn't know what else to say, or how to explain it further. His past was littered with people who earned his trust with physical attention and then they had betrayed him. Nikkos was determined to not let that happen again.

"It's not..." He paused to think of how to phrase what wanted to come out. "It's not that it's you. It's just. General."

Tomias listened to the man for a while, sighing heavily a moment later. Batting a hand in the air dismissively, he shrugged once more. "Fine fine. No touchy. I get it. If I get too close just whack me or something. I'm used to physical contact with those I care for so you'll just have to train me to stop touching you. Don't tense up, just whack me. Rune does it all the time and I'm fairly sure he's stronger than you." He turned on his heel and headed through one of the aisles again. At least he knew now. He really had known he did not like his personal bubble being popped, but he was far too physical of a person to remember that constantly. He would try to though. Keep his distance. Don't touch. Don't talk unless spoken to. That kind of crap. Yep. He was definitely going to have to be rearranged mentally.​

Nikkos sighed but was unable to change his answer. To say he had would be unfair, so he simply had to deal. He didn't like disappointing people even if it was for his own sanity. The brunette continued through the store, and in the end purchased almost ten books to keep himself occupied for a little while.

The weeks passed and slowly but surely, Nikkos became quite comfortable with Tomias. He was great to talk with about the books he'd read, or wanted to read, or needed to read, and he was good at keeping Nikkos's boundaries. It wasn't long before the administrator realized that they'd forged a friendship together, and that he was immensely glad for it.

He found himself happier and walking the halls simply to walk, rather than stalk. And that was where he found himself five weeks, to the day, of their first trip to the bookstore.

Tomias was so happy with how things were going. Nikkos was his friend. Mission accomplished. He was so happy that he had let down a few barriers to allow for the brown-haired male to get in and that he seemed to be a little less tightly wound. He liked that the most. he found him more often than not outside reading instead of in his stuffy old office. A few times, Nikkos had even come to his office to ask about a book, or talk about one he had just read. It was lovely. Tomias was glad that the administrator was relaxing a bit more. He decided to not bother with trying for more than friendship. Why should he? He liked being just friends with him and Nikkos did not seem to be up for a relationship, for whatever reason, so he decided to view himself as open.

And that was exactly what he was doing currently in the hallway. The brunette was currently in the hall with the herbology teacher. Cutest little thing. About five foot five, blonde hair, blue eyes, and the cutest little blush whenever Tomias would flirt with him, which he was openly doing right now. Classes were in session, students should not be in the halls anways, so he could sit here an try and get a date with the little blonde boy all he wanted.​

Nikkos walked happily through Atlantis, enjoying letting his thoughts flow fluidly and to pleasant things rather than to the negatives of people wanting to hurt him, and being assholes in general. It was a nice change, and he found that he'd missed this part of himself more than he'd allowed himself to ever believe.

He happened upon Tomias, and when he was close enough to hear what was being said and the tone, he got a pain in his chest that he didn't like. It wasn't stabbing or anything, but throbbing and just as intense. The administrator's eyes narrowed and his mouth set in a firm line as he let this new emotion take over. Refusing to believe what he was feeling was jealousy, Nikkos turned on his heel, and the brunette headed back towards his office, suddenly not wanting to be around anyone again.

So much for progress.

Tomias was just about to schedule a date with the man when he eard Nikkos near. Not that the man made any sounds other than normal persons would, oh no, that would make sense, Tomias had literally heard his thoughts. He turned to look at the man, seeing his back turned to him as he walked away. Long lashes batted against his cheeks and he groaned. Straightening from having been bent over a bit to be closer to the other, he sighed. He was jealous? Yet not admitting it to himself. Great. There went his progress of getting the stick from the mud. He had not thought the other would get jealous of him flirting with the cute little herbologist. Who wouldn't? Frankly, he was shocked that no one had scooped up the little thing, but maybe he had some weird quirks or people were too afraid to do so. Anyway.

Pressing his hands against his lower back, he turned to look at the male beside him, smiling warmly. "Sorry, looks like I'm not as open as I thought." With a wink, he turned on his heel and began to walk after the administrator. Humming softly to himself while he walked. He stopped at the door, staring at the object for a while before lifting a hand to knock upon the wood, waiting for the other to answer. He knew he was in there. Of course he did. He was Tomias Arcule! How could he not? Well, that was just him being cocky. It was not even the Arcule blood that did it for him, and technically he was a Roselle, but that was well beside the point of him being a bastard child. SO! Back to the little brunette's jealous urges.​

He buried himself in a book. It was his new escape. Well, his renewed escape. Before coming to Atlantis, he'd been a complete bookworm. And then work and Youjin, then Gemini, took over and he never had time until his world came crashing down around him. And then it was an excuse. Only recently had it become a pleasure to curl up with a good book again.

The knock on the door wasn't a surprise. He didn't know Tomias's powers, but had come to some conclusions of psychic-ness and telepathy. The administrator was fully aware that he was unable to hide most anything from the man and that he'd been detected in the hallway. He just hadn't cared.

And he still didn't. Nikkos continued to read his book, or at least pretend to anyway.

Tomias rolled his eyes at the lack of an answer. Sighing, he turned the knob and then sauntered in to the room. Pulling up the chair, he set across from the 'reading' man and he folded his arms atop of the desk while his emerald eyes stayed to the brunette in front of him. He literally stared at him for a while before he lifted a single forefinger, pressing it to the center of the page and pushed the binding toward the table. "Be a big boy, Nikkos, and use your words." he stated, looking into the other's eyes and wishing for him to just tell him what was on his mind, versus him forcibly finding it He could. Oh, he easily could, that was how he found out the books he liked. Tomias was not a HUGE Book worm, but four centuries and then some of living, one found himself drawn toward literature and well, it just so happened that they had genres in common.​

Knowing Tomias as he did, Nikkos had been expecting his entrance and his interference with his "reading". It was just part of the other man. Still, that didn't make the administrator any happier about it. The brunette glared at the other, hazel eyes nearly glowing yellow in annoyance.

"Words for what?" he snapped a little. What did he want him to say? That he'd told him to keep his distance and yet was... well since he refused to admit jealousy, he didn't know what he was feeling towards the other flirting with someone else? That wasn't likely to happen-words could come back to haunt you; to hurt you.

The other smirked at the man's reaction. Yep. His devious side was definitely beginning to come out at the moment. "Admit it." He began, emerald eyes sparkling with his amusement. "You were jealous that someone else was playing with your toy. Or is it more that your dog was with another owner..." He shrugged a shoulder, his slender fingers spreading out upon the book beneath, pressing the covers to the desk as his eyes kept with that angry glare unwavering. "Don't make me kiss you." He smiled, emerald eyes showing that he was true in his threat. He never said something he would not fulfill. If he told you he would be there, he would be there. If he said he was going to do something, you could bet your boots he would do it. Unless something drastic happens to stop him, he kept his word.s​

"Perhaps I would if it were true." Nikkos returned the other man's glare with a practiced ease. He told himself that he didn't believe that Tomias would kiss him. In his gut he knew it wasn't true but fooling his head was easier, which made ignoring jealousy and emotions easier as well.

Yanking the book out from under Tomias's hand, Nikkos continued to "read". "Go play with your toy."

Tomias watched the other and he smirked. He was not going to admit it? Oh, he was so hoping for that option. He chuckled as he stood up from the chair, his hand fully pressing upon the book and pushing it to the desk and in the motion, he leant forward to plant a brief kiss to the brunette's lips, pulling back after a few seconds in a passionate embrace. He looked up at him before chuckling. "It may be easier to read if the book is not upsidedown." He stated, tapping the book beneath his hands. He straightened and then gave a little wink before he turned on his heel and made his way out of the room. He doubted this would get the same reaction as making him food then leaving, but he knew the man liked his personal time and space, and he had already violated that enough. At least now he knew that he was not available, which made him happy yet sad. Happy because it meant he had a slight chance with Nikkos. Sad because ... he wanted, if not needed, to get laid.​

Nikkos froze, unable to think of how to react. He hadn't thought that Tomias would follow through after knowing how he was with personal space and physical contact. And the administrator was too dazed afterwards to even allow the words about the position of his book to register. It took full minutes after the other had left to wrap his head around everything that had just happened, and attempt to process it.

Tomias had been flirting with...what was that man's name? Oh, right. Elijah. Nikkos walked in on that and became...peeved (because he most certainly was not jealous!). Tomias knew that, came after him and demanded a confession, then kissed him when Nikkos refused. Now? Now he couldn't deny the fluttering in his stomach, or the flush of his cheeks or the silly smile that he couldn't seem to get rid of.

Everything that was in him told the brunette to go after the other. But Nikkos couldn't bring himself to do so. He may have reacted to the kiss, but he couldn't say with any conviction that he wouldn't mind it happening again. He couldn't say that part of that fluttering and blush weren't stemmed from fear and mistrust.

Unable to fully cope, it was days before Nikkos resurfaced in the school and on the grounds again. He wasn't sure what he would say or do when he ran into Tomias, but he tried not to think about such things.

"IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!!!!" could be heard being shouted moments before a loud bang sounded as the younger of the twins collided with Calder and Tanner's dorm room. The male easily bounced up and back and actually turned the doorknob this time, running into the room and pouncing on top of the still-sleeping Tanner, jumping up and down on his hips as he squealed with excitement. "TANNER! Wake up! We need costumes!" He squealed and continued to giggle and bounce and attempt to wake up the man beneath him. His hands happily clapping together while he impatiently waited for his boyfriend to wake up.

A few moments after Relic entered the room, a very pissed off Rune followed after him. He was NOT a happy person right now. He had been woken up by a shrilling cry from Relic, thinking he was injured, Rune freaked out and woke up, only to see that he was worried about Halloween and not having a costume. Therefore: Rune. Was. Pissed. He growled beneath his breath as he glared at Relic, walking over to the younger twin and he literally punched him full on in the face with a yell of "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" before he turned on his heel and curled up into the bed beside Calder, whether or not he was awake or not was not his problem right now. He was in his pajamas stilland was not going to get out of them for a while now. Unlike Relic who was currently naked and bouncing on top of Tanner.​

Tanner jolted awake immediately, sitting up and looking around for the blood or guts or mutilated limbs. He wanted to shake his head at Relic, but couldn't because of Rune's reaction to the chipper man. Faster than he'd sat up from the screaming, the blond was up and out of bed, helping the younger twin to settle into his bed. "Relax," he soothed softly. "It's five in the morning. Even if I'd been aware that there was a five in the morning before today, stores don't open until ten. Lets sleep, then I promise to take you shopping for costumes." He crawled back into bed behind Relic and opened up his arms for the other to crawl into.

And then there was Calder, who could sleep through most anything. He barely woke when Relic had come in screaming, and adjusted his position in bed for Rune on pure instinct. One arm draped around the twin's waist and the blond was out like a light again, completely unaware of anything that had happened in the room. He'd wonder why Rune and Relic were there when he did wake up, only because they'd opted to sleep in their own room the night before.

Relic pouted, curling up beside Tanner and whimpering softly as he nuzzled into his shoulder pathetically. He wanted to go and look, but he knew Tanner was not a morning person. He grumbled and fell asleep once more for a while until nine o'clock came around. that was when he perked up and instantly hopped off the bed, tugging on Tanner's arms with a smile to his lips. "Tanner! It's nine... Let's shower and then let's go shop! SHOP!" He gigled, continuing to bounce up and down while he ignored the other two in the bed. Rune would probably throw something at him sooner or later if he became too loud, so until then, he was going to be a spaz and try and get Tanner to shop with him. Of course he would make Calder and Rune too, but he could deal after he and Tanner got ready.​

Relic was wrapped up in Tanner's arms and blankets and cuddled until he fell back asleep. The blond himself was out again quickly. He wasn't a morning person, and being scared awake wasn't pleasant-it sapped energy from him quickly. An extra four hours didn't do too much to help with how tired he was, and Tanner reached over to the iron bed lamp and drew some of the energy off of it to help him get up out of bed with Relic's insistence.

"I'm up, I'm up," he grumbled as he sleepily stumbled from the bed, to the dresser to pick out clothes, and then towards the door to take a shower. Maybe a cold one would wake him up so that he could keep up with Relic today. "You know Halloween is almost two weeks away, don't you?" he mumbled, not sure if his math was right or not. At the moment, he envied Calder and Rune because they were still sleeping.

Either way, Tanner shuffled off to the showers to try and wake himself up.

Relic giggled softly and nodded as he leapt onto the other's back. His arms wrappe daround his shoulders and his legs around the other's waist and he kissed Tanner's cheek happily. "Yes ... But I have to make the costume. I go and try on the store ones to see what I lke, then Rune and I tend to make them ourselves. Or take a store bought and tweak it." He stated and then kissed his boyfriend's cheek once more. He nuzzled into his neck and huged Tanner happily. He was excited that his boyfriend was finally up. He wanted to get up and out. He could not believe he had forgottn what month it was. Now, he would have to work extra hard to ge the costumes finished on time. "I'll make yours too." he mumbled afterward, kissing his cheek once more.​

Tanner could barely manage an "umph" to being jumped on, but managed to hold both of their weight until they got to the showers. It was only after he'd stepped out and dried off that the conversation was fully sinking into his brain and the blond was able to respond in his usual way. "Making costumes, huh? So what am I going to be this year then?" Truthfully, it had been at least six years since he'd done anything for Halloween, much less dress up. It just wasn't the blond's favorite holiday. That didn't mean he wouldn't make an effort for Relic, though.

Stretching his limbs out, Calder began his usual waking up process. He gathered there was someone in bed with him, and knew that only two others had ever actually slept in his bed. One was dating the other's brother, so he assumed it was Rune and was careful to let the man sleep. He'd learned his lesson the first time and refused to make the same mistake again.

The morphe laid there for a few minutes, letting himself fully wake up before pecking a kiss to the twin's cheek and climbing over him to gather his towel and clothes to go shower. "If you're awake, I'm going to shower." He didn't know if the other heard him, or if he even cared, but the blond always felt bad about leaving someone in bed with no explanation. Even if he hadn't been heard, he could always say that he honestly told him where he was going.

Relic giggled and happily walked out of the shower with the man who was finally awake. A towel wrapped around his slender hips as he linked his hand with the other's while he began to make his way toward the exit. "That's what we're doing today! I think we'll go through the stores and try to get an idea. Try on costumes, then if we see something we like ... then it's off to fabric or looking around for something." He shrugged. There was a process that he and Rune took to getting their costumes, but only they tended to know just how the process worked. Frankly, it was one of their 'twin things'. They had quite a few and well, would never think anyone questioned just what they were talking about or anything.

Releasing Tanner for a moment, he left him to go and disappear into his dorm for a few moments before coming out with two pairs of pants and tee shirts then heading into the other's room, tossing an outfit on top of his brother. "Rune! GET UP!" He yelled, kicking his side and he then began to pull on the blue jeans and black tee shirt and hummed in his little amusement.

Rune growled and looked at the clothing before he sighed heavily. He definitely could not win this one. He slid from the bed and groggily pulled on his clothing, not even looking at the other two and just pulling on a fairly identical outfit to his brother. Difference being, his pants were black and his tee shirt had a few gray designs here and there.​

He could only shake his head. There were many things about Relic that just baffled him, but Tanner had learned to just let things go that he didn't understand and chalk it up to the Twin Thing. He didn't mind going along for the ride, and he couldn't deny that outings and events were a lot of fun with Relic. He could only imagine on what scale Halloween would be since the twin seemed so excited and wound up over it.

The blond was already dressed and as the twins started, Tanner began making his bed, a compulsory habit from childhood: he could not start his day until his bed was made.

The shower had woken Calder up immensely. He was cheerful, but probably only because he was the only one of the four who hadn't been woken by Relic's squealing about Halloween. Taking pity upon the other two (if Rune had woken, which he had since he was now in Calder's bed, then Tanner must have been too), he jogged down to the cafeteria and gathered four cups of coffee, creamers and sugar and stirrers.

He stood for a moment at the door, trying to figure out how to juggle everything. In the end, he morphed a third arm to work the handle. The morph fell quickly and the coffee was set on a desk, Rune's hand delivered. "Rough night?" he teased with a peck to the twin's cheek.

â??You have no idea.â? Rune mumbled, taking the coffee with a thankful peck to the otherâ??s lips before he began to drink it black. It was not long before Relic was forcing them all out of the room and the building then to the mall nearby. They went from store to store and tried on things, sometimes the four were in one room, other times separated, a few times it was just Tanner and Relic â?? since the younger twin just wished to try on things. All in all, it was productive. Relic was still undecided about what theme he wanted for them, but there was bound to be something. Either for all four, or just him and Tanner, it did not matter to Rune. He tended to just wear whatever Relic made anyhow.

Sitting happily in the food court of the mall, Relic, Rune, Tanner, and Calder all sat with only their drinks in front of them â?? since they finished their meals a while ago â?? and now they were just talking about what outfits they liked that they tried on. Or what costume they might want to try next. What Tanner would wish to see Relic in . . . The usual Halloween costume-talk, right? At least, for the twins it was. Typically, they would match. For years now, they had had themes that they would go dress up as. One year Relic was a devil, Rune was a stereotypical angel with the most lifelike wings anyone had ever seen too â?? haha â?? another year, Relic was a slave while Rune was the master. The year that their mother loved the most was when Relic dressed up as Princess Leia and Rune was Luke. They looked so cute too... considering they were ten.

In the midst of conversation, there was a loud shriek from across the room and the twins perked up, wide-eyed as they turned to look at the source, Rune hissing a simple, â??Why is everyone screaming today?â? before spotting the reason for the piercing sound. What was it? A brown haired girl that was currently running toward the twins and their table, pretty much freaking out for some reason or another.

â??Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!â? She yelled and hopped up and down once she was in front of the table and squealed once more, clapping together as she stared at the ravenettes in the group. â??Youâ??re Rune and Relic! From Heavenly Demons!â? She continued to hop in her excitement, apparently jittery about seeing the two that were there.

As for the twins? They stared at her with blank looks before Rune snorted. â??Yea. I wish.â? He said, batting his hand at the other before turning to look back at his brother who, too, rolled his eyes and went back to whatever conversation they had been having prior to the woman interrupting them. They definitely did not want to deal with the whackjob and therefore, she would be ignored. She had to leave, right? There was no point in staying if the boys just wanted to slap her and force her to go away.

Sadly, she did not get the hint. â??No! You two are them! Rune and Relic DaoLin! Your songs topped the rock charts for four years! You toured the world. I went to five of your concerts . . . How could I not recognize you?!â?

Relic snorted with a little shake of his head. He straightened up and turned to look at the girl with a little roll of his eyes. â??Listen ... If we were them, do you think we would be in a place like this? Besides, you have no proof.â? He shrugged nonchalantly before he turned his attention to his brother, staring at him and already the two were getting quite annoyed. They were definitely not going to be happy if she did not leave soon.

She shook her head to the younger oneâ??s attempt at denial. â??Nope! Youâ??re Relic Dao Lin. You have a birthmark on your right butt cheek! And a nipple and belly ring.â? She giggled happily and kept her eyes to the black haired man with a little â??hmmphâ??.

He snorted before he shook his head . . . at least until he realized the first thing she sad. Birthmark? He went wide-eyed, looking at Rune before he turned to stare at the girl. â??How do you know about the birthmark?â? He hissed, his right eye twitching as he glared at the female, a growl beneath his breath as he was obviously annoyed with everything about her right now.

â??Uhm ... The internet. Duh.â? She said before rolling her eyes and she pulled out a laptop from the bag at her side, flipping it open and typing in a site before she spun it around to the younger twin. â??Itâ??s your bandâ??s official fan site ... There are pictures of you two everywhere.â? She stated, tapping a few things on the screen before an image of a nude Relic pinned to a wall with an equally naked Rune on top of him.

Relic froze. This was definitely not good. He twitched slightly and then turned to look at his brother, growling as he did so. â??HAVE YOU SEEN THIS!?â? He hissed, staring at the man as the elder scooted to see the page. Scrolling along for a while, the elder twin cleared his throat a little before turning to look at the girl. â??How the hell did those get up there?â? He growled, his hands balling into fists as he glared at the female. He knew his brother well enough, and his own body, to know that the pictures were not fake.

The girl giggled and closed the laptop with a little shrug of her shoulders. â??No idea... Though, I do not mind them.â? She giggled once more, giddy as ever.

Already, the other two were completely forgotten. Relic was livid. He stood up, his right hand slamming the lid of the laptop closed, literally cracking it, his hand smashing through the plastic and metal, creating an imprint of his hand permanently within the laptop. â??Better yet . . . How the hell do I get it down? My ass will NOT be on the fucking internet for perverts to watch! We were sixteen there, you know! Itâ??s illegal for anyone to view such a thing who is over eighteen . . . So, get it the fuck off the internet now. Youâ??re some fucking spaz who knows the birthmark on my ass ... So put your stalker mojo to work and get it OFF.â? His right eye twitched, gripping the laptop tighter, his hand already bloody from the innards of the laptop crushing beneath his grip.

Rune looked at his brother for a while before sighing heavily. Always so worried about his image. He shrugged and then turned to the girl once more. â??It is against the law to post up those pictures without the modelsâ?? consent ... and neither one of us agreed. If you do not take the pictures off, I will have no problems whatsoever letting the police deal with your obsessive, stalker actions. You were the one to put those up. How you got the pictures, I donâ??t care. Just take them off and no one gets hurt.â?

She paled. Listening to the two definitely was getting to her. She had not expected them to be happy, but not this scary. Relic smashed her laptop. â??Um ... Can I have your autograph?â?

â??NO!â? They both yelled, Relic taking the laptop and throwing it onto the ground near her feet. â??Get. Away.â? The younger twin hissed, his anger growing progressively. He took a step toward the female, looming over her with quite the un-Relic-like glare to his features. â??If those pictures have risked any future career I may want, I will find you, and guarantee you wonâ??t be happy.â? Keeping his glare to the girl, he watched as she just nodded shakily and ran off with a yelp. Relic grumbled, looking to his hand and he shook off the pieces of the laptop still in his hand. Sighing heavily, his hand soon healed easily and he remained in his annoyed state, just staring at his feet.

Rune watched his twin, ready to stop him from doing anything he would regret. When the girl ran away, the man turned his annoyed look to his brother. â??Tutto ciò è colpa tua.â?

â??Meinig?!â? The younger twinâ??s head snapped up, glaring furiously at his brother with a growl to his throat. â??Wie ist diese MEINE Schuld?! Weil ich mit Ihrem Talent protzen wollte?! Weil ich etwas mit meinem Bruder tun wollte? Oder weil wir berühmte Welt waren?!â? His tone was apparently annoyed, and the German he spoke did not make him sound any less pissed. Though, the Italian of his brother definitely made the elder seem more level-headed.

â??Sì. Avete voluto iniziare la band. Essere famosi sempre con i suoi aspetti negativi. Perché non si vede che prima di noi è diventato famoso? Noi facciamo sul palco, ovviamente le persone vogliono avere immagini di qualcosa di più.â?

â??Ruckâ? Was all that Relic said before he kicked the center of Runeâ??s chest, sending him back onto the floor and he turned away from his twin. He glared at the fountain in the center of the food court. He needed to just cool off. He knew he did. They would be fine in a few moments. They always were. There were just times, like these, where they had their fights and one always wound up more bruised than the other, but they would always make up. This would be no different.

Rune stood up from the ground, waiting a while until Relic calmed down. When he figured he had, he walked over to him and wrapped his arms around the maleâ??s torso, hugging him tightly. â??Spiacenteâ? was whispered into his ear before he hugged him tightly, nuzzling his nose against his neck and Relic smiled lightly. The younger twin kissed Runeâ??s cheek before finally realizing â?? they had not been alone. Turning a light pink, the male peeked around his brotherâ??s arm to look at the two at the table, giving an awkward little wave of his hand. â??Um ... Hello again...â?​

*This is all your fault.
** Mine?! How is this MY fault?! Because I wanted to show off your talent?! Because I wanted to do something with my brother? Or because we were world renowned?!

*Yes. YOU wanted to start the band. Being famous ALWAYS comes with its downsides. Why didn't you see that BEFORE we actually became famous? We make out on stage, of course people will want to have pictures of something MORE.
** Jerk.

* Sorry.

Shopping for Halloween costumes with the twins was an experience. It wasn't a bad one, just one that neither Calder nor Tanner had ever been through before. But both had fun, and Calder especially was enjoying seeing Rune in a more relaxed setting than he'd ever seen him in before. The blond was more like himself without fear of being snapped at: happy and outgoing and playful. He even didn't mind trying on a thousand costume ideas and not buying anything, or having any idea by the time they retired to the food court for lunch.

Both Tanner and Calder looked at each other, wide-eyed, when the girl approached their table. They both knew that she had it right-no matter how little they knew about the twins, they knew their last name. But they stayed silent. For whatever reasons, Relic and Rune wanted to keep their secret, and neither blond had any reason to out them.

Tanner couldn't help it that his eyes went wide when she knew about Relic's birthmark. He tried to recover quickly, and hoped that no one had noticed. A sigh of relief was given when they were, quite literally ignored. Both watched the scene with an air of disbelief and confusion. Neither knew what to say or how to act and so they continued to watch the goings on in front of them as if it were a freak show: they couldn't tear their eyes away.

He got scared when Relic got mad. Never had he seen his boyfriend act in such a way that he would expect Rune to act. And the speaking of something other than English was...disconcerning. How could he help if he didn't know what was going on? Tanner watched, helpless and hating that he was. He was jealous, too, that it was Rune who got to soothe Relic's anger away and not him.

Calder just didn't know what to do. He never claimed to know Rune-to really know him-but the extent to which he didn't know him was a slap in the face. He watched, unable to process what was going on, really, and only snapped back to reality when they were again addressed by the twins. He still didn't know what to say. Rune had made it perfectly clear that he didn't want to talk about his past, but at the same time Calder felt that he needed to know. Not for any specific reason, but he needed to know so that situations like this wouldn't catch him by surprise like this. He needed some stability with his...well whatever Rune was to him, he needed stability when it came to his past.

The blond roommates just stared at the brothers, both unable to form words, let alone complete sentences, to figure out what the hell was going on, and who they were really sleeping with.

The identical males continued to watch the other two, seeing their shocked faces and they sighed heavily. "Sorry." They said in unison, Rune finally releasing his brother to pick up the broken and smashed laptop. Lifting it from the ground to shove it into the garbage without a word. He set onto the chair beside Calder once more. His right knee lifting to drape over his left, arms crossed and on the table and he stared in front of him at Relic who was in his own little fuming fit. He was better, yes, but still annoyed. He was always worried about something getting out. Rune knew this, which was why he had not wanted to do the whole 'band thing'. He would havem uch preferred to just stay by the sidelines, play his violin in an orcestra or just by himself, but Relic was so happy and they did have the singing voices for a band, so they started one up.

Relic took in a deep breath and moved to sit back, cautiously, beside Tanner. His ice blue eyes concerned as he looked at the blonde, chewing on his bottom lip while he looked at the man that was there. His arms folded over his lower torso, hugging his form tightly as he waited. Waited for Tanner to start yelling at him. Probably dump him, and then Rune and he would end up leaving the school. He just knew that that would probably end up being what happens. How could it not? he was not completely truthful with Tanner. Wel, he never really lied ... just never told.

Calder was quiet. Getting any sort of information from Rune would be pulling teeth and the middle of the mall wasn't the place to attempt to do that. The twin had to know that the questions were coming, but the blond pulled himself together the best he could to act semi-normally; like nothing had just happened for the moment. It was all he could do without going crazy, but he also felt it wasn't fair to act that way without outright saying something. "I have questions. I'll just ask them later." It wasn't a question of if he'd be allowed to do so, it was that he was going to.

Tanner for his part was a little more shocked, and unable to process everything in order to return to normal. He needed his questions answered, whether they were in the middle of a mall or on the moon. While there was really no "good" place to have the conversation they were about to have, the blond wiggled his hand in between Relic's arms and torso, took his hand and stood up. "Come on."

His tone wasn't angry or upset, but more confused and it would clearly tell the other man that they needed to talk.

Calder watched the two start to walk away and he stood, too. "Wanna walk?" What else was there to do? He was shopped out and Tanner didn't seem as if he'd be ready to leave any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom