Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shattered Stars: Walts Through the Stars (East and Riza)

east

Supernova
Hikaru let out soft moans as he found his place inside of Kiyoko at the moment. She was still tight to him, but the longer they joined together the less painful and more natural it all felt. There was a clear difference in the feeling between her ass and her pussy, the former was more warm and less moist, but at the same time had it's own preparations. Looking at the sister he loved he was sure that he would only ever do this with her. His hands moved from her knees to her hips. When he started to move his hips against her ass, his fingers started to slide against her pussy spreading those lips and playing with the pink folds. "Kiyoko."

His voice was muffled by a few strangled cries as he continued to press against her finding new ways to make the two of them fit together. Managing to say her name between a few heated gasps and moans.

As her brother began to connect with her again it seemed like things were less bothersome than before; they were both being consumed by the feelings and pleasure of being together. Kiyoko loved her brother and he seemed to love her. She did not worry about being found out here but she wondered if in the future someone would find out about their commitment to be with each other and something bad might happen. For now she would not worry about that but put it away for thought later.

Kiyoko felt Hikaru line up with her changing his position as he slowly thrusted inside her ass holding on to her hips now guiding her while he explored her womanhood extending her folds. She was aroused even more by his touch of her pink folds as she let out a moan leaning her head back against his shoulder. “Hikaru… my brother… please… never leave my side.” She said between her moans. She hoped they could share more moments like this and they were only in the third set of their time together this time. She was enjoying her brother in ways she never thought she could.

There really was something musical in hearing his sister moan out of joy from his cock. The way the two of them connected. There was no real hesitation between them, and he was pretty sure that if Kiyoko had asked him for anything he would do everything in his power to grant it, but when she asked him to never leave her side his body tensed.

His motions never stopped, and he certainly remained in the throws of passion with her. He had no intention of leaving in this moment or even when they got to their destination. Rather he was looking forward to spending each morning waking up next to her. But at the same time was this it now? Was this going to be forever?

The pleasure told him he really shouldn't mind if that was the case, and his sisters body was driving him to a new height of self indulgence. He didn't care who found out, and honestly wasn't even sure if he would stop even if their dad called in or something. His fingers gripped her pussy digging deep into her as he drove his body against her. No he wouldn't be leaving her any time soon, but right now his voice was completely lost to the pleasure.

As Kiyoko continued to take in what her brother was giving her she felt happy that they were together. This was a reoccurring feeling and part of the pleasure that they were getting from each other. By this point there was no pain coming at all; she was overtaken by the pleasure of the two of them together as she leaned her head to the side using one of her hands to move his face toward hers and pull them into a kiss. The feeling of his hand at her womanhood and moving inside of her with fervent effort now she felt like she could explode and cease to exist but everything could be fine because her pleasure would take her away. She then felt her body start to press into him getting into their sex. She was loving every minute only really thinking about their time together now as her muscles started to tighten around his fingers and his dick and her lungs were crying out for air from how long she had held the kiss. Her eyes were shining with a passion that only her brother could give her.

The feeling of being pulled towards Kiyoko as she twisted around to kiss him was a little awkward. Moving around so that the two could share this contact he kept his body in line with hers as his tongue dived into her mouth. Holding her while also trying his best to hold his breath and continue to give her everything he could. it was the stretch that was currently causing his lungs to burn, and his spine to feel like it was going to break, but the pressure it added to his thrusts inside of her made sure of one thing.

When he broke contact with her lips his voice was a shivering cry. "I'm going... to.. cum."

He had already been told that his sisters prefrence was for him to climax inside of her, so he made no attempt to pull away from her rather he was going to fill her ass. Taking her body and rolling her so that she was going to rest on top of him his thrusting cock came from under her body now. Both his hands went to playing with her pussy one using his fingers to stimulate her clit while the other pushed down hard inside of her. If he wanted anything with this it was to hear her scream out. So he decided to give her everything he could as his cock started to fill her with his cum.

Kyoko felt Hikaru enjoying their connection even if the position she was making them go into to kiss and touch each other was a bit odd with him being in her ass. This made her enjoy it so much more. She wanted to flip around and just go at him kissing him up and down and doing more with him. They still did have two other rounds though for now finishing up with this round was their goal. As the kiss broke and Hikaru said he was going to cum Kyoko felt him going off inside of her ass. The sensation of that felt different but the nerves caused her to feel so much more of it. She almost wanted to scream and began feeling herself up with her hands as his fingers were inside of her. She continued to feel the release and almost wanted to scream out was her mind and body were overtaken by this intense set of feelings.

Hikaru's breathing was intense. Pulling Kiyoko close to him. His fingers inside of her as he wrapped his arms around her. Keeping her atop him as his hips pushed up against her. His cock unloaded into her tight ass, the pleasure causing him to close his eyes for a moment his arm wrapping around her as he bit into her shoulder for a moment. Not to cause her pain but rather to help deal with his own pleasure for a moment, and to muffle his moans. He was more focusing on her as his fingers dug deep into her pussy.

As Kiyoko finished her first release she felt him doing the same. He was continuing to play with her as he finished and was sort of play biting into her shoulder to release some of his tension. She shuttered at the feeling of him biting her and started controlling her breath so she did not go wild in some manner or another. She loved doing this with her brother and was seemingly in her own world with him.

Hikaru started to relax after a few minutes, letting his sisters body rest atop his as he felt no real need to pull out of her ass at this instance. He started to think for a moment and looked at her as she rested. His fingers withdrew from her pussy as he instead wrapped them gently around her stomach holding her atop him.

It was oddly comforting to have her body still connected to his, but at the same time to have her rest atop him. Holding her and even cuddling her. He softly rubbed his hands along her stomach and traced his fingers along her breasts and chest. "Mmm."

"That was good." He chuckled for a moment feeling satisfied as he kissed his sisters neck. "You know... I like hearing your voice. No one is going to hear if you scream in space."

As Kiyoko and Hikaru lay together Kiyoko finally calmed down. She loved his every touch and found herself being content with the fact that she and her brother shared feelings and this experience. She put her hands on his as he was holding her. She thought about where things should go and how often they should do this then he spoke after kissing her neck. Kiyoko then replied “So you want me to be loud… Holding it in makes it more… gratifying… More intense for you… you know.” She said.

Hikaru brushed his hands along her skin enjoying the connection that the two of them had found. His mind was starting to go over things like their work. However long they had in this bedroom it wasn't going to last forever. In the end they would have to run off and get back to work eventually but now they had a few more things they had to consider and contend with. This new relationship for instance was the big one in his mind. He wasn't entirely sure if they could be caught, because of where they were going it wasn't like anyone knew they were brother and sister at the end of the day. Still his mind kept wondering to what happened next. Now that they were sexually active and an item together, what did they do from here?

He was pulled from those thoughts hearing her words, and he shrugged. "I don't know. it always looks like you want to be loud, but your face scrunches up like your embarassed or something." He shrugged his shoulders which inadvertently pressed against her back.

"I don't know, maybe You're right but it feels weird when you cover your voice. I'd rather have you wild and primal." He wasn't entirely sure if that was true, and he let out a long sigh. "How much longer do we have in this tube anyway? Not that i'm excited to have to get dressed, but do you think we should take a nap before we have to launch into action? we are going into pirate infested space."

Kiyoko shrugged as he was still inside of her as well. She felt him move when he shrugged too. She noticed that they both were seemingly in thought. The whole situation was interesting and she was happy they both were together still; though they did have a mission and a job to focus on. That would be their priority soon enough. She estimated with all their love and such they had used up a good hour. She did want to continue the two other rounds though he was right. They probably should nap as they would be expected to be ready once they got out of the gate system.

She replied to him “It is kind of hard to hold in your voice even if it makes it feel more intense… that is the reason… You know… It is like holding something really hard that you can’t really hold… It is kind of agonizing but in a good way even if it feels a little weird. Maybe we should nap or something though… I wanted to finish but we have used up time. We could continue later too… I mean we are in the middle of nowhere and going to be serving out in the wild west of space basically so it is not like anybody will care or be paying attention anyway. We are the most powerful thing out here and probably some of the best trained soldiers out here too.” Kiyoko replied to him pulling him out and flipping over giving him a kiss. “So what do you think; sleep or more then sleep… We really should get some rest at some point but if we need to we can cycle off too on the way to the planet. The mech will only need one of us managing it cause nothing out here would even stand a chance. I may be a better pilot but you could fly the mech through space… It is kind of required you learn… So maybe we could just cycle off…” She proposed.

Sex or Nap? it was really the problem of the century. While he only half understood why his sister was saying that her holding back was important to her, the way he understood and read into the situation was that it made it more fun for her, and he was not about to deny her something that made things more pleasureful for her. He paused for a moment feeling the bed, his sweaty skin, and the fact that he had just fucked his sisters butt, and as he took a yawn he noticed that his breath wasn't exactly great either. He was starting to feel a little slimy and gross, and didn't want that sticking to the bed.

His sister had wanted to have sex in the shower, so maybe they could kill two birds with one stone. He sat up kissing Kiyoko's lips as he brushed her hair. "Compermise. Come with me to the shower, have sex in said shower, then wash my back, and then we come back here and take a nap before our actual work shift starts?" He smiled brushing her hair, he wasn't even sure if he would be good to go for another round so soon, the two of them had been fucking like rabbits since they got into this room. Which honestly was great, and all the more reason to never stop.

Kiyoko loved how her brother was focusing on all this and she really felt like she would be his; like she could belong to him for eternity and that would be fine. Even though they were brother and sister there was something else there it seemed. She wondered how he would want to continue and what he was thinking. She started to focus on nibbling at his neck to just give him some pleasure but also satisfy her own urges. It would only be a matter of time before the two of them needed to work.

Once he proposed the compromise Kyoko nodded and then said. “Sure; we need to get both out of the way and we can always rest more in tandem as only one of us will really be needed to fly to the planet like I said before. Let’s do it.” She led the way sensing a slight feeling that he might not be able to continue. She guessed only time would tell. If they needed to do it later; they could but she would only tell him that if they couldn’t do it… She did not want him to be inadequate or anything.

Kiyoko made pulling away from her more difficult as she nibbled his neck, getting soft elicit sighs of pleasure from him as she did so. His hands wrapped more tightly around her and even though he felt sweaty and more than a little gross he had no desire to leave this room at this moment. Even though he himself had pitched the idea of taking a shower. It wasn't so much about sex, but just the sudden affection. He kissed her back softly tasting her lips. Today had brought a few new developments and while he was sure that navigating all of these feelings and wants would be tricky they had seemingly got it out of their system for the moment.

Though the two of them had done it for years, resting in tandom seemed boring compared to the new found idea of snuggling up against Kiyoko for the night. Her head resting on his chest while he brushed her hair. It was a sweet image, and one he frankly wanted. However the two of them had work, and while they were close military was as it always was. Long bouts of boredom mixed in with short life harrowing experiences. He let out a yawn as he actually forced himself to get up from the bed for a change. "What if, and hear me out, we just retired? Cashed in our service and went to some back water world to live it out on some sun crusted alien beach never wear clothing again?"

Walking out towards the shower he shivered slightly, the bedroom portion of their ship had been much more warm by comparason especially since he hadn't walked along the cold ground in a few hours.

As Hikaru pulled himself away Kiyoko thought about her brother. He seemed to enjoy himself with her; that was nice for a change... He usually was nice to her but she could tell he was annoyed by how she acted. She cared what he thought but nobody else really... Even their father was not on the list of people Kiyoko wanted to prove herself too. She was very anti-social and not good with people and her shyness or now her extreme bluntness... made any attempt at opening up to others difficult for her. She did not want her time with her brother to end. Once he started heading for the shower and out of the small bedroom section of their mech which was little bigger than one of them in length and width she gave him the benefit of the doubt and heard him suggest his thought. She then replied. "Retire this early? We are only just about thirty... That would be strange... Plus I don't even think combined we have enough service time to qualify... Plus even though it would be nice it would get boring... Look at how bored we get just sitting on stand-by..." She said with a wink hinting toward what they just did.

Stretching out while he could considering how tight the shower would be Hikaru took the moment to test his full range of motion. He knew that retirement wouldn't really fit them, and she was probably right that between them they didn't have the service time. She was also probably right about the fact that they would get bored of that rather quickly. He did however pout playfully. "Are you saying that you are only with me now because you're bored?"

In some way he knew that this had been kicked off by boredom, but it was also a new evolution of something that had been between them for years now. Walking into the shower there really wasn't all that much room between them. Even as the hot water turned on he was trying to move around to actually clean himself, but found that at every turn he would bump against Kiyoko in some way even at one point accidently elbowing her in the back as he tried to apply some soap to his overly sweaty skin. Determined to clean himself before they had sex again. "Sorry."

Kiyoko watched as her brother thought about what she had said. She knew he was thinking by how he was acting. She continued to let him ponder things though as he always needed time to think; she on the other hand mostly acted on impulse. She wondered what was going on in his head though; his point of view always interested her. Once he spoke however she rolled her eyes. “You really think with a personality like mine I would be bagging guys… besides most people don’t even hold a candle to you…. Though you are my brother though so it is kind of destiny I guess…” She said as she let him work to clean himself once they entered the shower. It was a very tight fit and upon him continuing to slam into him and accidentally bump her she started focusing on cleaning him as well. This space was really not meant for two… She wondered if this was the best idea; the bathroom was little larger than one you would find in an airplane in the 21st century and there was a shower in it too… The space literally left inches to navigate around this tiny cube containing a show with door, toilet and washbowl.

He supposed it was more than a little biased that the two of them were together. Even though she could at times drive him crazy, he loved her more than he had loved any other person in this world. So it almost made too much sense for the two of them too be together. Despite their years of service they had never tried to cram both of themselves into this shower before. As she started to wash his back it didn't seem too bad in all honesty. He could even feel her breasts brushing against his back at times, which was a remarkably pleasant feeling to be sure.As he rinsed the soap off his body he let out a soft moan of pleasure. Before managing to turn in the cramped space, and turning his attention towards her. His hands brushing and massaging her back as he applied soap, rubbing her shoulders. the stiffness of which he could feel. "You really are just one bundled up ball of ferocious energy."

He pulled his sister close to him, his chest pressing against her back. His lips pressing softly on her neck. He moved a hand down between her legs, his fingers touching and caressing her entrance. There was no room to themselves, but in the moment he honestly wouldn't have it any other way. "You know. I kind of admire that about you, the hole act on instinct consequences be damned. If you hadn't kissed me I don't know how long it would have taken for this to happen, and I... wanted this."

As Kiyoko thought about it she did not see any problem with Hikaru and her being together. She knew society would not accept it and neither would their father but she did not care. For once she genuinely cared for someone else and their time together was fun too; as he thought it just made sense for the two of them to be together. She continued to focus on cleaning him until he took over and started to focus on her. She then responded to him “I may be a ball of energy but not everything I do is sexual you know; just enjoying you with me… You know like couples should do… Just being together; like in here, in bed, in a bar, or just sitting in a field watching the sun go down.” She said almost sounding romantic about it. Once he pulled her against him and said what he said she smiled. “So you are going at me again… You know; you are the one who lit this fuse inside of me… Without you by my side I probably would have just locked myself in a box and never even ventured outside of our house… You my little brother are why I even tried to be outgoing at all…” She said.

"and without you around me I'd be cold and uncaring." Hikaru said warmly, as his embrace seemed to pull his own body a little closer, with a bit of movement on his hips his cock slid lightly between her thighs touching her pussy and rubbing against her, but he didn't go any further than that, choosing to just tease his sister with a small amount of pressure and the heated tip of his cock resting between her legs. "it's not my fault you are just too cute, it's hard to keep my hands to themselves." He said softly nuzzling against her neck teasing her, but his face became a little more serious.

"We are like a second apart Kiyoko-Nee-Chan." He said softly looking at her. "I know not everything you do is strictly sexual, i mean this hole thing only started today. Besides, as long as I have you by my side I know I can put more effort into things. Even if those things are teasing you and making you beg."

"So we would both be winners..." She said trying to poke fun at them both but then as he pulled her against him she felt him just about to enter her but not giving her the satisfaction of gratifying her body with himself. As he continued to toy with her she rolled her eyes. "Such a bad little brother... A second is still a second... I'm older!" She teased. She waited to see what more he was going to do as he seemed to want to goat her into doing something; she was honestly confused at what he wanted from her; shower sex, or was he just toying with her like what she was doing to him.

It was clear to Hikaru that the only way they won was if they managed to beat the odds and stay together. He honestly had no idea what would happen if their father ever stepped in between the two of them. He knew he would be sent off to some lonely ass end of the universe, or maybe even shot by hi personally, but at the same time his sister was too tempting too cute to actually ignore.

His hands played with his sisters breasts. Enjoying the soft wet skin as he lightly pinched her nipples running them between his finger and thumb with each hand. His cock continued to lightly poke it's warm head against her clit, rubbing it's rough skin against her smooth pink surface, but never threatening to go in anymore than teasing her.

"I just want to hear my Onee-chan say two words, and then she can have whatever she wants." His voice whispered against her ear, his lips going to nibble against her sensitive neck as he teased her. "If you can guess the two words, than I promise to stop being a bad little brother, and let you have whatever you want."

Kiyoko nearly bit her lip and Hikaru continued to play with her body more and more. She wanted to wiggle around and move but there was so little space that all she could do was take his assault. All she could do in response was moan and so she leaned her head back and did that for him. She closed her eyes for a moment as the pulsing sensations of his touch continue to go through her body. "Naughty brother!" She was barely able to get out.

Kiyoko had not really thought of their future together because she just wanted now. She didn't know what would happen in the future and there was no way she could solve that anyway now so it was useless to think about it at least as far as she thought. She enjoyed the prospect of them being together and retiring and all of that but it's like she said it would get boring and they wouldn't be able to get that anyway. It was a nice thought but it was unrealistic and if anyone found out they were brother and sister that would complicate things to and they would have to move because society would readily except them being together; she knew that for sure.

As he vocalized his thoughts she was so into herself that she defaulted back to Japanese "Warui otōto" her speech was crude and she was barely able to get it out. She wanted to turn around and just ravage the living crap out of him but then she would be the bad one. He was being such a tease and it was actually causing her to get off.

a soft moan escaped Hikaru's own lips as he felt Kiyoko press her back against him. he was enjoying the sense of play that the two were sharing. Enjoying the feeling of the shower raining down on their skin as he played with and teased his sister. More than that he was enjoying hearing the soft words trying to come out of her mouth as he teased her. When she called him naughty he could only agree with that assessment he was after all the one teasing her relentlessly.

And it was relentless. every time she thought it would stop his hips shifted, his cock pressed against some new sensitive piece of flesh, or his fingers pulled and pinched at her just a little harder. He even moved one hand down her body to touch her lightly, trailing past the thin lines of her well kept stomach, and pressing fingers against her pussy as well as his cock, teasing her now from multiple suources, as he smiled kissed her neck and whispered back at her. His breath tickling the hair on her neck as he spoke to her in a voice so sweet it was practically poison.

"Hentai Onee-chan." His voice coo'd softly against her as his mouth pressed against her neck in a soft kiss. "Let me give you a hint, the words I want you to say start with an F, and an M." As if to emphasis the words he wanted to hear one of his fingers brushed against her clit pressing down on the sensitive nerve. "Say it and you get rewarded with your little brothers, big cock."

Back
Top Bottom