Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shattered Stars: Walts Through the Stars (East and Riza)

As he resumed the “torture” Kiyoko felt like she was losing herself. His continued methods of attack made her wonder if somehow somewhere he had sexual experience prior to her. She knew he didn’t but the thought was still there. She felt her body shake lightly releasing a bit of tension as she moaned again thinking how he was saying that they should nap. He was just as bad as she was; neither of them meant that and they knew it. They could do this for hours though that would not be the best use of their time… Or would it…

As he resumed his teasing she could feel something building inside of her. His teasing words were just as hard to avoid. She smirked at him kissing him as he spoke. “So you want to have me say words with F and M… Hum… See I bet what you were hoping was that you were seconds older than me and I was more formal that way you’d hear me cutely say Onii-san or nii-san! (she overemphasized the nii lol) All the time… Dirty brother…” She smirked then she said “Fondle me… oh wait you are already doing that… heh” She seemed quite pleased with herself acting dense.

In truth he did kind of like the idea of being called nii san everyonce and a while. It wasn't like their exact second of birth was written on their cirtificates, if no one knew them he easily could have introduced himself as the older sibling, but there was a darker more taboo thought lurking around in the back of his mind, and he leaned in close to his sister as he tormented her. "Actually, I'd rather hear you say, Okaerinasaimase, goshujinsama."

"Or you know just call me master." The darker thought was something he didn't really think he could voice, plus in this situation it would just have felt weird. Getting his twin to call him daddy, as funny and possibly cute as he was sure Kiyoko could have made such a scene, considering their own issues it didn't sound healthy. Then again as he moved the tip of his cock along the folds of his sisters pussy, teasing her with every inch of his man hood as he denied her because she hadn't said the words he wanted, no matter how close to caving he really was. Because he wanted her, he wanted to fuck her harder than he had all day. Which was saying a lot because up until now they hadn't even left the bedroom.

Kiyoko looked into her brothers eyes as he continued to torture her. Doing such a thing was hard with the limited space but she wanted it enough to find a way. When he suggested she call him master and various other forms of such a thing she seemed to catch on. Him further going with that though and suggesting she call him daddy or something would indeed start something... Their father was far away though... Not a problem out here and she was happy with that. She wondered if she should prolong this and make him suffer too or if she should just give in. She decided to just give in for both of their sake. "Master please show me what it is to be your platting... Your slave!" The slave thing may have been a bit much and he could tell she was being silly with it just by her tone... Would he "punish" her for such a juvenile comeback though.

Back
Top Bottom