Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Working at the lab (Scrum & DonVoltonus)

Scrumdiddlyicious

Banned
Banished
During his childhood Ash had always been mocked for his confusingly feminine appearance, but now finally it was coming in useful for a change. He was in his first year of college but money was tight and he needed a job to help pay the bills. Fortunately a Science Lab in the city had been recruiting for a new research assistant with flexible hours and decent pay. Unfortunately the advert had called for female applicants only. Since Ash hadn't so much as heard back from any other job applications he had applied to the lab, implying his name was short for Ashley, and much to his surprise he had been invited for an interview. Even more to his surprise he had managed to fool the interviewer and had been offered the job, all under the assumption he was female.

Now it was Ash's first day of work. He was wearing a relatively loose fitting shirt, but was also wearing a bra beneath it, stuffed with padding to give the appearance of a small but noticeable bust in order to further the disguise. Fortunately the lab dress code allowed him to wear pants instead of a skirt, though that was as far in the information packet as he had gotten. The pack they sent had been so huge and a delay in getting his mail meant it had only arrived that morning right as he had been getting ready to leave.

The building seemed normal enough, somewhat small on the outside but the interviewer had mentioned they had significant underground facilities. Made sense for a scientific research lab. With one last look Ash headed inside in order to check in and await whoever was going to be getting him to work. Sure it was probably just going to be busy work like filing reports and cleaning equipment, but it was much needed cash. Yes there was the problem of pretending to be a woman, but he was only planning on staying until he found another job.

He would be directed to a back room, where an odd man awaited him. A tall white male with pale blue hair combed back neatly, his eyes slightly slitted and a deep, piercing violet. "Welcome, I am head of biology, Dr. Sarovir, though you may also call me Donovan if you like. I'm going to be your handler here so that we can observe your personal techniques for specimen collection, to see if they need adjustment or not." He smiled calmly, giving Ash a thick, laminated ID badge. "This is a passkey and a tracker, so we can ensure you don't go anywhere you shouldn't...merely a precaution of course."

Ash did his best not to seem nervous as he was taken through to the back room, smiling as he sat down. "Thank you sir, I'm looking forward to working here with everyone" Specimen collection? He wasn't quite sure what that meant, must've been something in the info pack he hadn't been able to read. Still, saying that would give a pretty bad impression, better to bluff through this first day and read it tonight. "Well I do hope my techniques are good enough" It probably just meant something like collecting things.
He took the key and smiled brightly, holding it up to examine it. "Thank you, I'll certainly stay away from anywhere I'm not supposed to be" Ash carelly clipped the badge to his too, feeling quite like a real scientist wearing it. "I'm very eager to get started sir, I won't let you down" Best to give a good impression and seem enthusiastic right?

"I hope not, it's very hard to find good collectors." He smiled, leading him through the facility to a large room with plexiglass windows lining the walls, each looking in on a containment room with it's own habitat inside. He lead Ash to the first, looking in on a small desert, a lizard hybrid sunning itself inside. The beast was the size and bone structure of a large dog, but in place of fur he was covered in sandy brown scales, with a long tail, and a head like that of a lizard.

"We have a number of cryptozoological specimens here, many one of a kind. We need a sperm sample from him to try and breed more." Sarovir said calmly, handing him a container with a vaccum-sealing lid, sliding open a door for him. "Don't worry, I'm starting you with a more docile creature."

Ash followed closely as they headed into the facility, glancing around at the various containment units and the habitats inside. He wondered what they were for, animal specimens for tests maybe? He wanted to ask but if that was in the information pack it'd give away the fact he hadn't read it yet. He just needed to bluff through this first day and he'd be fine.
When they finally stopped and Ash got his first look at one of the creatures he couldn't help staring. He'd never seen a creature quite like it before, definitely bigger than the lizards you normally saw on TV. He turned back to Sarovir just in time to be handed a container, and hear the words 'sperm sample' "A uh...ah...a Sperm Sample...right" Ash nodded slightly, trying not to look too unnerved by the suggestion. Well...it wasn't that unusual. Animal scientists had to get stuff like that all the time right. "Right...well...here I go" Ash did his best to grin, then turned to head into the enclosure, opening the container and approaching the lizard slowly. "Hey there guy....just uh....you just lay there ok?"

The beast yawned, long tongue curling as he slowly stood up, showing a pale green tight poking out of a canine-like sheath. The beast seemed to know what was happening, but began to move behind Ash, sniffing at his rear.

The speaker clicked on as Sarovir pressed a button, his voice crackling into the room. "You can collect the sperm however you please, by hand, oral, or sexual means. You will be paid a bonus for volume, so if you need money I'd reccomend full sexual stimulus."

Ash was caught by surprise as the beast stood up, even bigger than he had thought it would be, jumping as it moved around and began sniffing at his rear. "Oh uh..heh...you're a friendly one aren't you?" He chuckled slightly, then looked up as Sarovir's voice came through over a PA system. Wait, had he just said Sexual Means? Ok, there was no way he could do that. For one thing it would totally give away his secret, not to mention just the idea of it even if he wasn't keeping his sex a secret was just plain off.
"Well, since this is my first specimen I think my hands are probably best" Ash laughed nervously as he tried to turn to face the lizard, squatting down. "Ok just uh, just stay still there ok fella?" Ash glanced down at the sheath, then carefully reached out. He couldn't believe he was doing this, but it wasn't like he had that much choice. It was either admit his secret and get fired or this. And getting fired meant no money at all, no money at all would likely mean no college.

The beast held still for him, it's thick, male scent starting to fill the air as more of the veiny green shaft slid out into view, dripping precum. The beast seemed well trained and ready to get milked.

"Ok..." Ash watched as the creature seemed to get harder before his eyes, then after hesitating for a few moments grasped onto the shaft, starting to stroke it, perhaps going a little faster than normal for a simple specimen collection, though he rather wanted this to be over with sooner rather than later, holding up the container in preparation. *Sexual means. Did he seriously expect me to have sex with this thing if I were a woman? Just what kind of place is this?*

The beast gave a low murr of pleasure, a sweet, musky scent filling the air, packed with pheramones that seemed to have little care for Ash's gender as they set to work on him.

Ash noticed the odd smell, sniffing a few times. At first he thought nothing of it, but his eyes went a little wide as he felt a stirring between his legs, biting his lip as he shivered and felt himself begin to grow erect. He was thankful that he had worn relatively loose fitting pants otherwise it could start to become noticeable. His hand worked the creature's cock a little faster, bringing the container up to the tip in order to capture some of the pre-cum as well.

The beast growled in pleasure, thick green cock sliding out to a full, thick 9 inches, with another inch of hefty green knotted base, the length pulsing with deeper green veins and spurting pre. A few errant spurts hit his face and dripped down his hand, allowing the pheramones to seep into his body.

Ash shivered and gasped as the fluids dripped onto his hand. Oh god, he could feel himself now fully erect, not as large as the creature....for once Ash was thankful he didn't have some huge cock like he'd sometimes fantasised about. Even so, he'd never felt himself this hard before....it was so hard it was getting painful. His pumping of the creature's cock had slowed a little as his mind began to become distracted, his breathing a little heavier as the creature might have started smelling the scent of Ash's own arousal.

The beast soon pulled away, moving around behind him with a low hiss, using a paw to tug down his pants with surprising dexterity for a beast, sniffing at Ash's rear.

"H-huh? Where are you going..?" Ash tried to turn as the beast moved around him, then yelped as it got behind him, starting to tug down at his pants. "H-hey!" His face flushed bright red, his hand quickly going to grab his pants and tug them back up.

The beast stuck his head closer, running a long, slippery tongue along his balls and ass, pressing on the puckered hole.

"W-wait just a second!" Ash tried to move away, but the way his pants had been pulled partly down, combined with the tongue flicking over him, caused him to lose his balance and fall to his hands and knees, his ass sticking up and out. His pants were still up enough to cover his balls and cock, but only just barely.

The beast eagerly mounted him, heavy scaled chest resting on his back as it pushed the pointing, pre-slick tip into his tightly puckered hole, slowly stretching him open.

"S-someone, I need some he-" Ash's cry for help was cut off when the tip of the beast's cock entered him, leaving him to only cry out, his ass clenching down tightly on the intruding cock.

The member was slowly rocked deeper, spreading him open, spurting out hot green precum across his inner walls. The beast's tail curled under, rubbing against Ash's cock with it's pleasantly rough texture.

"A-ah!" Ash closed his eyes as the cock worked its way deeper, feeling fluid pouring inside of him. When the tail reached down beneath and rubbed at his cock through his pants he gasped sharply, his erection twitching slightly. He tried to move away a little, but it only served to cause him to rock back and forth against the creature's cock.

The beast gave a hiss of pleasure, thrusting deeper and licking Ash's neck affectionatly, pumping the drooling green cock into him. The knot began to bump against his ass, trying to push into him now.

"Ah..ah..." Ash panted as the thrusting started to feel good, the pheremones continuing to work their magic on him, his cock twitching with every thrust, his pants starting to inch a little further down once again.

The beast thrust harder, knot starting to push into Ash's tight ass, pushing against his prostate from within.

Ash clenched his fists tightly, then cried out, eyes going wide as the knot pushed inside of him, the extra motion causing his pants to slip down further, finally exposing his cock and balls completely.

Back
Top Bottom