Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turning the Tides... (DangerousDanielle x MessedupRp

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Josefina was standing off to the side of the party. Her senior year of college had been a good one. Grades that made her mother happy and plenty of parties, women and debauchery. Now that finals were all finished all she had left was graduation. But here she was at some boring fear party with a bunch of guys hitting on her and not a single cute girl who isn't lusting after cock. She sighed and looked down at her phone. She had been hoping for at least one cute girl to fuck tonight hut it seemed that wouldn't be happening. She had even gotten all dressed up to impress. Her long, light brown legs were exposed by her short shorts and her toned belly showing off by her lacy white crop top. She had a pretty face with straight black hair to her shoulder blades. She had plenty of drunk dudes come o to her, hitting on her and trying to get in her pants but she shooed them all away with the same phrase.

"I'm into girls." By the end of the night, it had become sort of a chant for her. So much so that she decided to leave, she was just making her escape when she saw something that made her stop. A girl she recognized, another senior. She was certainly pretty and Josefina had plenty of fantasies at night about sharing a bed with her. She was talking to a guy who surreptitiously dropped something in her drink. After she took a sip, he took her by the hand and led her toward the bedrooms.

Josefina followed, ready to ram her favorite red convers into his crotch. She grabbed the girl's other arm and pulled her away, "there you are baby. I was looking for you." She led the girl away into another bedroom, pushing her in and following before closing the door.

She sighed and looked down at the girl, not only was she drunk but the drugs were kicking in. She was cute, very cute and Josefina did want some sex. "Yeah baby... I helped you, now you help me chica." She smiled and locked the door. Slowly crawling onto the bed, she pushed the girl down and slid a hand up her shirt, feeling for her bra.

Sherri had her fill of parties, more than her fair share as a matter of fact, but it seemed sometimes that the phrase 'Senior year' and 'Party till you puke' almost became interchangeable. Sherri was relieved to finally kiss goodbye the books, finals and all the mental torture that went with it, so when she heard about a good party she was more than ready.

Running into her dorm room, she did a fast strip, one of her quicker showers then grabbed her blowdryer and faced the mirror. Sherri was a 5'8" brunette, legs that went on for days, a pert ass and a set of 38D breasts that got far more than her fair share of both stares and propositions. Rummaging through the closet, she came out with a pair of pink short shorts, a yellow top and a black lace bra and matching panties beneath.

The husky looking guy that offered her the drink certainly looked good, and Sherri took the glass with a smile. She was hoping eventually to find somebody nice....maybe he would fit the bill.
The guy was a smooth talker and before long, arm in arm, she started going upstairs. Suddenly, a girl stepped in between them, smiling....for some reason she started acting like they knew each other.....

Sherri didn't want to get a fight started to she followed the girl into a bedroom. Maybe whoever she was would explain what just happened....
She already had a few drinks and Sherri was the type that could hold her own, but for some reason she started feeling funny.....

Sherri wound up on the bed on her back. "wha......what's goin on?," whoever this girl was, she was practically on top of her....
her hands were now under her blouse....she was reaching her bra!!!
"wh.....what's happening.....," Sherri asked. She was now aware that she was drugged but she could hardly move....she never had sex with a girl before, never even wondered what it might be like....but whoever the girl was, she.......what!......

Sherri's blouse and bra were now gone, the girl's hands roaming over her tits.....what was happening here?????

Josefina smiled softly. "That asshole tried to drug you in your drink. I saw him.and stopped it. Now I'm giving you some pussy love as my reward." She smiled and leaned down, latcbng her mouth around a nipple. Her lips sucking and nibbling st the little nub on Sherri's fat breasts. Fina slid off her own clothes. Getting naked before she gently slid Sherri's pants and panties off. "You need some pussy love bitch. You get off white cock when pussy is so much better."

Fina had taken her time sucking each nipple and had eventually kissed down to her pussy, taking a few testing licks before finally burying her face in the girl's sex. Licking and sucking it ferociously. She ate her pussy like it was her last meal and loved every second of it. "Mm white birch pussy is the best." She held up her phone and took a picture of her eating the girl's pussy.

Sherri had no idea what was happening to her and had no idea how to stop it...in a way, she felt she should thank this girl for coming to her rescue, but it only seemed now that one person simply replaced the other.
But THIS???
Sherri squirmed and lightly struggled, but the girl latched her mouth over her nipples, sucking on them.....
"WHA......WHAT ARE YOU.......'OOOOOOOOOOH'....."

whatever verbal protest was due to come from Sherri's lips, only moans escaped now....WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO HER?
"what are you doing to me?," she asked, then more moans.......
Sherri's nipples were now rock hard and throbbing, but she still didn't know why, even though deep in the reccess of her mind, she was starting to suspect.

As the girl slowly traveled down her body, Sherri found herself frustrated and aching.....her tits were just given the lip service of her life, and now theyr'e untouched!!

"NOOOOOOOO," she moaned. What's happening to her body??? no female had ever done that to her and for some reason she wanted more.....
Sherri stared down....the girl was now between her legs!!!
"wh.....what are you doing down there.....I don't want.......'ooooooo...OOOOOOOOH!!"

The unexpected sexual heaven overrode the fact that she didn't notice the fact that she was being filmed.....

Josefina smiled and rolled Sherri over onto her stomach, pulling her up so that she was bent over on the bed. Fina sicked on her fingers a bit and gave the girl's ass a playful smack. She was already enjoying this girl. She enjoyed her even more as she slid her fingers deep inside of Sherri's pussy. "Ooh there you go bitch. Take my fingers deep inside of that cunt, you love how I make your pussy feel. Your tiny white dicked boys got nothing on me."

She laughed as she heard Sherri's moans and protests, only spreading her ass with her hands and teasing the rosebud with her tongue. "Mm you taste so fucking good baby." She took another photo with a soft click. "i'm keeping these for my personal collection."

Whatever she was drugged with clouded Sherri's mind. As much as she was struggling against this girl, something was happening to her body, something she had never experienced before.
Sherri yelped as her ass was smacked, her legs were again pushed open as the girl used both her holes. No one had ever touched her ass before.....as she felt a warm wet tongue grazing over her puckered hole, she squirmed, trying to get away....

"No....No, please not.....not there...."

Fina I ng no red her completely, stabbing her tongue into the asshole of Sherri. Her fingers still pumping her pussy. She dragged her thumb over the clit of the girl with a grin. Her own pussy was getting soaking wet from desire. She rolled Sherri onto her back and sat down on her face, pressing her sex against Sherri's mouth. "Ooh yeah eat my pussy bitch. Lick it all up good." Her finger continued pumping the pussy while her mouth worked the clit, licking and sucking on it.

This girl was feasting on her!!! for a second Sherri wasn't sure what would've been more ravaging, the guy or her.....
For a while she simply laid there, not wanting to piss off the little minx that was playing her body like a violin, but it seemed the more she worked her, the more Sherri began to enjoy it. For her, it was kinda exciting, a hidden Taboo, a line that up until now, she wouldnt've crossed.....
The girl was extremely limber, managing to somehow squat down on Sherri's face at the same time still managing to work Sherri's pussy....she laid on top of her in a 69.....

Sherri began cautiouisly inserting her tongue into the girl's pussy, having no idea how to do it. To her suprise, Josefina actually tasted pretty good, a tangy, slightly salty taste.
Meanwhile, Sherri's pussy was getting attention she never had before, licking and sucking.....

Something began to happen to Sherri, something she never experienced before. A warm feeling was bubbling up inside her, a feeling like she was just about to burst......Suddenly, Sherri closed her eyes, arched up her back as her legs twitched and shook.

"UH, NO!......WHA......OH MY GOD!.....I'M GONNA.......'UUUUUUUUUGH!!!!"
Sherri came violently with an orgasm never before equaled.....no man had ever done it to her quite like this, no matter how hung he was or talented a tongue....

Josefina could feel her orgasm building as she lay there, she had fucked enough girls to tell an orgasm. She slid her fingers out and latched her mouth around the white girl's sex. Her to guess lapping at it as she moaned against it. Sherri had talent, she could use some teaching with her mouth but she had some talent.

Soon as Sherri came, Fina swallowed every drop, not giving her a chance to recover. Soon she pulled off, snapping another picture and swung around, laying against Sherri's side. "Good god... You white bitches do cum fast... I can't complain. It's my turn now." She smiled and sat back on the bed, spreading her legs and taking a fistful of Sherri's hair. She kissed her, invidaing Sherri's mouth with her tongue and letting her taste her own cum.before guiding her mouth down to Fina's wet pussy.

Sherri continued to erupt, a flow issuing from her swollen pussy.....She laid there, eyes still closed, moaning and puurring.

As the girl laid there spread open, Sherri weakly moved in between her thighs and began cautiously to lick and suck on her swollen labia.
She might not have any experience pleasing girls, but something akin to instinct popped into Sherri's mind. She knew what the girl wanted just like she herself was pleasured.

"I'll.....I'll do my best," she whispered as she knelt between the girl's thighs and began eating her. Both the girl's sex mixed with her own nectar tasted different but nice....very nice.....

Fina's moans were soft and her demeanor a bit less forceful than it had been when Sherri was fighting back. "Ooh there you baby. "Yeah right there, oh you're so fucking goof at this. Fuck... You were fucking born to eat pussy baby." She gently held Sherri's head in place deep inside of her pussy, holding her down with a soft pleasurable moan. Her own legs gently came around Sherri's head. Her moans increasing as the girl gained confidence " aah fuck yes baby. Yes eat my pussy, mm call me your amante baby."

Sherri still didin't know what it would take to please a girl, but whatever she was doing, it was apparently working. She lapped, sucked and fingerbanged the girl.....she moaned and twisted as Sherri ate her....

Soon Fina gasped aloud and pushed her pussy up into Sherri's face, her orgasm flowing free into her temporary lover's gaping mouth. She held her there until she felt Sherri swallow her juices and pulled her up. Giving her deep, Passionate kisses again. She later back, one arm around Sherri with a soft grin. "Man... You are amazing for a first time pussy licker." She gave Sherri one last kiss before sitting up and searching the floor for her clothes.

"Well. It's late, I should get back to my dorm."

Sherri had no idea what pussy juice would taste like, so when Fina moaned and erupted, a flow of warm nectar shot straight into the girl's mouth....it was kinda like salty sweet and Sherri let it fill her mouth before gulping it down.

Both girls were exhausted by now, and as Fina got up and got on her clothes, Sherri laid on her side on the bed and watched.
"I.....I hope I didn't dissapoint you," she said. She stayed on the bed for a while after the door closed, naked and confused......what just happened here? she was straight, always had been. But yet, she ate and got laid by a GIRL!....

Sherri gathered up her clothes and put them on. Checking first to make sure no one was watching, she sheepishly crept downstairs, out of the house and ran back to her dorm.....
.......she forgot the fact that her antics were filmed.....

The next day Dina woke with a contented yawn. Last night had been great. So great that she needed a big breakfast to make up for it. She smiled and dressed quickly, heading downstairs and our of her dorm, going to the dining hall with a grin.

Her grin only widened when she saw Sherri was also getting a late breakfast. She smiled and got up behind her, leaning in and grabbing her breasts, whispering in her ear. "last night was fun. Your pussy tasted amazing baby." She smiled and sat down across form her.

Sherri turned and stared at the girl.
"Look....I don't know what happened last night but I know you and I were involved in something......"
She didn't want to make a scene in the crowded cafeteria, but she felt the need to set things straight. "I don't know if you know it, but I'm straight....I hope you didn't do anything to try and change that....I mean, I remember something about you helping me get rid of a piece of shit guy, but nothing after that......"

She sat down, not looking at the girl.....she was hoping she could talk to her in a civil manner but still make her meaning clear.
"I had one hell of a headache when I got back to my room but don't remember shit...."

Fina smiled and held up her phone so only Sherri could see. She flipped through the several pictures of their sex with a grin. "Straight my ass. You're a certified dyke baby. You ate pussy like nobody's business And I felt you quiver when I made you cum." She spoke softly, letting only Sherri hear her. "and tonight I'm gonna make you cum like that again. "

Sherri stared at the pics, shuddering and suddenly feeling very pale.

"you.......you took pictures??? how could you!!! Oh my GOD!"
She looked around the room, grateful that their conversation wasn't overheard.
"so, that's it," she continued. "your'e blackmailing me?....I suppose if I don't come over you'll release those pictures?"

And what a set of pictures, indeed......the girl was right....Sherri DID seem to enjoy what she was doing....

Fina shrugged. I might... I might not... But either way I know you'll come. Especially after last night. Even if you forgot about that, after tonight you'll want to come back every night just to fuck me."

Sherri wanted to jump up and throw her tray at the girl, but the cafeteria was crowded and the last thing she wanted to do was create a scene.
"pl.....oh God please," she whispered, begging....."please don't release those pictures.....I'll.....I'll do whatever you want......anything..."

Sherri knew when she uttered those last words that she was now hopelessly trapped, like a fly in this girl's spider web,l but she also knew she didn't have a choice. The college could still fine her or even worse, communicate with potential employers.....Sherri just couldn't take that chance....
As she quietly sobbed, her nervous fingers fumbled with the buttons on her blouse, shakily revealing a pink lace bra....

Fina pouted and stopped her hand, buttoning her shirt back up for her. "Don't cry baby... Look, how about we make a liilt deal. You do whatever I tell you for tonight, then I delete those pictures. If you still want to come by my room to get some real playtime with that pussy, I'll happily take you in.

Sherri was still sobbing while she nodded her head in agreement. "Allright, if that's what I have to do for you to get rid of those pictures, I'll go...."
At this point, she knew she was being blackmailed and so long as Fina held the pics, she was helpless.

Once back in her room, she got ready for that evening's encounter with Fina. Hoping to entice her, she picked the most daring plunge bra she could find----she had none, so she borrowed one from a flirtacious dorm friend----a pair of lace panties, the shortest pants she could find and a tight pink top. She had to do something to put Fina off guard and not only get those pictures but hopefully find the camera as well.
A little while later, she appeared at Fina's room and knocked....

Fina was only in her bra and panties, deleting the pictures from her camera. Soon she heard the knock and set the camera in the drawer. Locking the drawer and opening the door with a grin. "Hey baby... Come on in." She ushered her in and smiled, shutting the door behind her and slowly starting to undress her. Caressing her body, "ooh even better than last night."

Sherri stood motionless, allowing Fina to slowly, almost teasingly undressing her....off came her blouse, followed by her shorts. Once in her underwear, it seemed that Fina stopped to admire her then her bra and panties fell to the floor. She stood naked and trembling before her, the caressing doing little to reassure her.
Sherri knew she had to play the part of a lover, no matter how inexperienced she was. She HAD to find that camera!

"I'm.....I still don't know what to do to please you," she said stammering...

The collar locked around her neck had already drew a slew of finger pointing and whispering. She was at the library when a young man came over to her. "hey baby," he said....."so...somebody owns you, huh? wish it was me, I'd keep you nude and chained up like a dog...."
Needless to say, the remark left her feeling humiliated and embarrassed.

"I'll do whatever you want," she said to Fina.....

((she wasn't wearing a collar)) Fina leaned in and softly kissed Sherri, pressing her back against the wall. "I'll shoe you how. Just relax and let me touch you." She GE toy caressed her lover. Kissing her neck and slowly going down to her breasts. She squeezed and kneaded them, loving the feeling. "ooh even better tonight. You have such a sexy body."

Back
Top Bottom