Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turning the Tides... (DangerousDanielle x MessedupRp

Sherri let Fina push her towards the bed as she fell naked onto her back, Fina now on top of her....this girl was incredible! she knew every inch of Sherri's trembling body, knew errogenous zones that Sherri had no idea she had. Every place Fina touched her, goosebumps and static electricity followed. After a while, Sherri stopped resisting and let Fina begin to control her body....
Something was happening to her....something totally foreign.....she should make the girl stop, gather up her clothes and bolt for the door, but something......

"but......'OH GOD!'.....but....I never did this with a girl be.....'OH MY GOD!'.....before...."

Fina smiled, "I can make you squeal in ecstasy and in sexual pain. I can make you feel things you never Eben knew you wanted just because I want you to. Just give me complete control of you, submit yourself to me baby. Let yourself be a slut for me and me alone. I want to show toy just how fun a woman can be." She smiled and slid down, her mouth beginning to work Sherri's pussy with a grin. "Now what do you say baby? You say thank you miss Fina for making my pussy ache so good."

Sherri's mind raced in utter confusion....Fina was doing things to her that she couldn't control. She found herself aching for the girl's touch, to kiss her, to explore her body.....when Fina knelt between her legs, Sherri found herself opening them up wider, inviting her in.....'NO, WAIT....IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?'

After an eternity of arousal, Sherri's poor tortured mind finally gave in.

"I.....I, uh.....I'll submit to you....anything, don't leave me wanting more!....I'll be your slave...."

Fina smiled and bent Sherri over the bed, smiling as she kept eating her pussy. She slowly began pumping her fingers in and out of Sherri's sex. "Ooh baby you'll make such a pretty slave. I want you to be good for me and to try and enjoy what we do together. I'll take it slow with you baby."

Sherri's legs opened wide, as if her body craved something her mind didn't want to allow.
She closed her eyes as she felt fingers penetrate her, pumping in and out....not rapid rough movements, but nice slow and gentle....

"pl.....please be gentle with me," she begged. "I....I want to belong to you but.....'UUUUUGHH!'...I don't have any experience with a girl....'OOOOOOOO'......"
The more finger fucking she got, the wetter she became. Sherri decided she wanted this, no matter the cost to her freedom. She had to say something while she had even a trace of free will....
"I.....I want to be your sex slave....I'll belong to you....take me as your property...."

Fina smiled and sucked on her clit, licking and biting gently, her finger stroking Sherri's walls. "Don't worry baby... I'll take it slow with you. You may be my slave, but you're my woman too now, even if you want me to own you."

Sherri moaned then began to make squealing noises.....what WAS it about this woman that's making her do this abrupt change?
Sherri wanted more, much more, no matter the cost....

"I.....'UUUUGH!',,,,,I want to be yours....anything you...'UUUUUGH!' want....I'll be your slave, you can be my Mistress...."

Fina smiled and carried Sherri to the bed, laying her down and kissing her deeply. She smiled softly and went back to licking her pussy, planting her own muff in the white girl's face. "Go on and eat it baby, once I cum it's time to spank that pert little ass."

Back
Top Bottom