Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

She looked down again, "I guess we have a different way of looking at life, not one thing that you mentioned did i view as a sacrifice, i viewed it as a change that i embraced as part of my life. I sacrificed nothing when I left to go to your kingdom, I had you so there was no sacrifice to be made, yes i gave up everything i knew, but it was wroth it and did not sacrifice anything for it. when it came to my pregnancy, I knew the risks and the dangers of what a pregnancy could do, but I choose to do it with an open heart and mind, i accepted all those things as part of life not a sacrifice." She looked at him now. "You will always have love if you don't know that then you are truly lost"

" We are making far too much of words. Sacrifice need not be negative. I didn't mean it that way. I said I did it freely and with an open heart and would do it again. Did you not hear that? Why when I plead for understanding do I get condemnation?" His voice broke crushed by her words. "I can bear no more. I will return to the house, I will be as I had been as best I can. I am sorry that I haven't lived up to your high standards. I have given you what I could, all that I had. My life is yours if you want it."

He got up and put on his clothing and started back for the house, his eyes low and spirit broken.

Aurora sighed "I guess with the way you are acting, it negative for you." she said softly. she knew things were never going to be as they were not after this and she hated that. She followed him back to the house, she purposely was behind him following like some puppy dog, not sure what else to say.

Hearing her words, he stopped, and turned to face her. "NO!" he said emphatically. "What I am saying is that being here with you is all that matters to me. That can never be negative. I hope you will forgive me for this whole mess." He struggled, but put on a brave face. I will do what ever it takes to fix this. Please! He reached out to hug her.

Aurora stopped suddenly behind him almost bumping into him. she looked at him tears building into her eyes but she did not move to hug him. "I guess this whole thing made me realize even though I am very happy with how things turned out for us, that we have a beautiful family, a wonderful home, you have a lot of time to spend with us your not locked away in some room debating politics, i guess you view some aspects of our life differently and they have a different affect you. I just wish they didn't sadden, or upset you."

"I am not sad and not upset, suddenly calm. I am frustrated, and scared. I had hoped for comfort from the fear, but asking for it has caused you pain, so I am through asking. Its my fear, I'll just deal with it. My frustration now is you think I am unhappy with my life, because of my request, when nothing could be further from the truth. Just now I wanted a hug, and you knew it and backed away. I am sorry I hurt you that badly. You won't hear of my fears any more. I beg your forgiveness for hurting you. I don't know what more I can say or do. Dare I ask for a hug?"

"I don't want you to keep your feelings bottled up. You just have to understand that what you have explained to me as fears I don't. However if you truly afraid of the things you have listed then we can travel the earth to try to find you the perfect place to live. I only ask that we wait till my father is a little better before leaving. It's the only thing I can offer you cause if we stay here nothing is going to change so you will always be afraid." She then slowly hugged him struggling to make him happy

"I have never run away from my fears, and I am not about to start now, and there is no where I can go that will remedy the situation, even my own kingdom. I abdicated, its done, there is no taking it back, even if I wanted to. So right here is best place in the world for me." "I DON"T WANT TO LEAVE". " I have said I am sorry for causing you grief. I have offered to come home, and do my best. Are you saying you don't want that?"

Aurora looked at him, "all I want is for you to be happy, with out fear without the feeling of this life not being good enough. I am just afraid I am failing you as your wife because I can not easie your fears"

"Just being with me you ease my fears, your not failing me. I know you haven't seen me afraid before. I'm not that way often. I just want your comfort that's all, it get's me past the rough times. I'm sorry it makes so little sense. "

"My life here is better than it has ever been, and so much better than I ever thought it would be. More than anything I fear losing it."

Aurora looked down her long hair falling in her face. "I will be there and try to support you the best I can." She still felt like she had cost him his happiness, that he would always have these fears.

He kissed he and took her hand as they walked slowly back to the big house. He hoped that they had at least reached some level of understanding. He was still shocked at hope far wrong things had gone in such a short time.

Aurora kept silent as they walked back to the house. She was afraid to speak at this point, as it might make things worse between them and she certainly did not want to do that.

Robert want to heal things between them so badly. It seemed an eternity that they had been in disagreement, though it had barely been 24 hours. He stopped one more time before they left the wood, and pulled her into his arms. "My darling I would do anything, if I could take back what just happened to us these last hours. I am so sorry." He kissed her passionately, and just held her close. "Please forgive me."

Aurora stopped as he did wondering what could be wrong. she looked at him as he apologized and kissed him back softly as he kissed her. She sighed a little. "there is nothing to forgive you spoke your mind and I am happy you did, as now i know how you feel and I work as hard as i can to make sure you are happy"

He smiled at her, still a bit hesitant, and wrapping his arm around her they walked back into the house. They could hear all three babies crying. I think someone is hungry he said. As Aurora got settled her brought her the boys, and took Lillith in his arms and quieted her with his little finger.

Aurora followed him to the house and right upstairs to the childern she knew it had been much to long since they had eaten and that was confirmed as the boys locked down on her nipples. She looked at Lilith. "at this rate she will not have to wait long to eat"

Robert watched as she nursed and a peaceful smile came over his face. He snuggled up next to Aurora on the sofa, and rocked Lilith in his arms as he watched the boys at their mother's breast.

The boys finished quickly and Aurora placed them back in their cribs before she took Lilith to eat. She looked at Robert. "There is some food in the kitchen if your hungry."

"Thank you," he said, he hadn't thought about eating. Can I get you something too?" he asked. he vowed that moment that he never wanted to spend another night without Aurora again.

Aurora looked up from Lilith, "no I ate with my mother but thank you" she then looked back to Lilith who was nursing gently unlike the boys.

Robert assembled himself a sandwich from leftovers in the kitchen, and ate it quietly. As Aurora put Lilith back in the crib he sat down beside her. and just wrapped his arms around her, wanting her close to him. he was exhausted from the stress of the last 24 hours and as he felt her near to him peace descended on him and his eyes began to grow heavy. "Can we go to bed now?" he asked. "together".

Aurora put Lilith in her crib and check on the boys who were fast a sleep in their cribs. She smiled and kissed each of her children before return to sit with him. She yawned and nodded her head. "Yes please, i am so tired"

He picked her up in his arms, it felt so good to do so and, and carried her up to her bed, Then returned and lovingly brought the cribs one at a time to their room. He stripped off his clothes, and climbed under the covers with Aurora, and cuddled up.

Aurora felt him pick her up and looked at him her eyes were soft, but there was some distance in them. As he went to cribs she put on a nightgown and waited for him to return for good and lay down to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom