Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

As his breath returned, he said "Aurora my darling you worry me to death, what am I going to do with you?" He was laughing, but his concern waqs real, he only hoped she would be careful and not overwork her body, even though her desire for his body delighted him so.

Aurora smiled, "What you can do for me is to keep my satisified and i would not have to jump you as i did" she said teasingly too him. "I love you for putting up with my needs right now. I just can not get enough of you" She kissed him gently.

Robert took this as an invitation, and also a challenge. "keep you satisfied?" he said with a grin. I am sure I can manage somehow. He helped her out of the tub and lovingly dried her body peppering her with soft kisses as he did. At one point while he was drying her legs, he planted asoft but lingering kiss on her partially protuding clit. As he stood he gave her a playful smile.

Aurora climbed out of the tub but when she felt his sudden kiss of her body her knees almost buckled. As he stood up smiling at her she shook her head at him. "You think your so funny" She teased.

He scooped her into his arms and carried her to the bedroom, and laid her out on the bed. Then he resumed his light kissing of her body, facing feathery kisses everywhere at random. He kissed along her inner thighs starting at the knee, and ever so slowly working his way higher. He could feel her muscles tighten as he approached her pussy with his lips. Extending his tongue, he ran it lightly up her slit, and gently teased her clit.

Aurora smiled as he scooped her up in her arms and carried her to the bed. She was so happy in that moment she hated herself for what happen next. Aurora suddenly felt sick and she jumped from the bed almost knocking him out of the bed in the process. She dashes to the window and vomited out of it to the ground below.

Robert went to the window and held her head into she could pause for a moment and regain her composure. He carried her back to the bathroom and set her on the run on the floor, and sat down beside her and held her gently. "It's all right dear I understand", he said. He let her rest against his chest, and held her head through three more fits of nausea. Once he felt that she was stable, he again scooped her up and gently laid her in the bed. Her body was coated with a thin film of sweat, and she looked quite pale. He went and got a clean washcloth and moistened it, then gently wiped her body down, and pull the covers over her, tucking her in. He lay down beside her, and gently massaged her body, until she fell asleep.

Aurora felt horrible after she first got sick, not only from the fact of being sick, but from ruining the nice moment. She sighed a little as he moved her to the bathroom. She was not as independent as she hoped, over the next coming months she was going to need his help more than ever. She was just silent as she lay in bed slowly drifting to sleep.

Robert got up, got dressed, and quietly went about streaking the house. He went to the kitchen and started a large pot of soup cooking using instructions he had gotten from Lily. He emptied the tub and cleaned out the bathroom, then picked up his book and settled into his chair in the bedroom. He watched after her as she slept until late that afternoon, when she finally began to stir. Robert went downstairs and dished a bowl of soup he had made from the herbs that Lily had provided and some chicken he brought it with a large spoon and set it on the night stand, and as she began to wake up, propped her up with several pillows. "You should eat some of this," he said.
"Your mother told me that I was to get as much of this soup down you as is possible, so I expect you to cooperate." He smiled and filled the spoon and held it to her lips. She still looked weak and very pale.

Aurora's body needed the rest and she took full advantage of it. She slept for many hours, before finally waking up to the smell of the soup. She slowly sat up "How long was I out" she finally asked as she sipped at the soup. "this is good" she said softly

"About seven hours", he said. "It should be, your mother provided the recipe, though I made it. The herbs in it should make you feel better and help with your nausea. You really need to take it easy my dear, and now you know why, your mother expected this and warned me, to keep an eye on you, and I plan to follow her advice." Robert kissed her gently on the four head, and went down to the kitchen to get himself something to eat. Her mother had warned him, that the aroma of many of the foods that he enjoyed might worsen her nausea, and he did not want to make her suffer anymore, so he ate his food in the kitchen and then went back upstairs to see if she wanted anymore soup.

Aurora couldn't believe she had slept that long. She felt bad for having done so. She ate the soup and set the empty bowl down on the night table beside the bed. she felt better having something in her stomach, but she still fight tired so even though she knew she should get out of bed she remained in bed a little while longer

Robert returned to the bedroom, and seeing the empty soup bowl on the nightstand he picked it up and said "stay where you are I'll be right back". He went to the kitchen and refill the bowl with fresh hot soup, and returned to the bedroom. "You were to eat as much of this as you can, Mama's orders!" Robert said with a smile. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked into her eyes as she quietly ate the soup.

Aurora smiled as he returned but as soon as he saw the soup bowl he disappeared again with it. When he returned with another bowl she sat up once again, but this time she only picked at the soup. "Sorry I am not hungry any more" She set the soup back on the night table and grabbed his hand pulling him down to lay with her. "Thank you for taking such good care of us"

"I think it might do you good to get some fresh air" he said, Do you think you might be able to take a short walk?" or at least sit out in the woods in front of the house? The moon is lovely through the trees. Though she was just waking up, she had slept the whole day through till evening.

Aurora smiled a little. "I think a walk would be good." She got out of bed and got dressed. She took his hand and walked outside with him. "I hope you have had a chance to rest today. I don't want you to be tired."

"I did quite a bit of reading darling, are you doing ok?" he asked watching her carefully as she dressed. When she was through dressing, he offered her his arm, and walked her down stairs and out into the cool evening air. It was peaceful in the wood, and her took an oil lantern with him to guide them along the dark path. They walked slowly as they talked about what it would be like to be parents.

Aurora was very happy to be walking with him. It was nice to just take a few moments and this night was so perfect. "Are you still happy we have come to live here? I know we haven't been here long but I still want you to be happy"

"Now that you mention it," he said. "I haven't even thought about home until now. I have been very happy here, and so much more relaxed. Being able to focus on you right now has certainly been a blessing, I never could have done that back at home in the castle." They walked slowly down the path and he looked away with the lantern, and soon came to the warm spring. He was tempted to just jump in, but decided he'd best asked her if she could handle it first.

Aurora smiled a little. "I am glad you are able to relax here, and i am very happy that we get spend more time together now, and just think now how much more of your children lives you are going to see" She kissed his cheek. "and if you don't mind me saying so, you were a great king but you are even greater husband" She said happily as they approached the hot spring.

"Thank you my Darling" he said," ho would you feel about a dip in the spring?" He asked hopefully."Its a beautiful night, and the moon is full."

Aurora could see the full moon and she smiled a little, "yes a beautiful night just like the first night we ever came here" She smiles. "I can't believe it was not to long ago we were celebrating our first few nights as husband and wife right here."

Robert set down the lantern and stripped out of his clothes. He then helped Aurora out of her dress, and held the lantern high while she climbed carefully into the water. He then set the lantern back down, and climbed in next wrapping his arms around her and gently massaging her nipples. "You are an unbelievably beautiful woman," he said," but even more so now that you are pregnant. I love you dear."

Aurora took her clothes off with his help and set then by the warm creek. she then climbed into the water and sank down to her shoulders breathing a soft sigh. It felt nice and then as he tarted to play with her nipples she shook her head. "Now you were the one that said i need to relax and here you are causing trouble"

Robert smiled, he knew she was right but since that moment when he had carried her to the bed, his body had been burning for her, and he couldn't resist at least some gentle play. "Honey I know, but I didn't mean we had to be cloistered. I just meant that we needed to find new ways to enjoy each other, that don't put you through so much stress. I'm sure we'll be able to do that in time."

Back
Top Bottom