Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora nuzzled his neck gently. "Yes you were right i do not want to do anything to upset the pregnancy, but its hard for me as well, because you feel so good inside, my body craves you" she admitted to him. "Perhaps if we try a gentle and slow pace?" she suggested hoping he would go for that.

Robert chuckled softly in her ear. "You mean gently like the last time?" He said. "You'd need to be a lot more gentle than that my dear" he said smiling. "We could try it, " he said, but you must not try to force me deep. Will you promise me that?" He said..

Aurora smiled a little and playful bit his nose. "You did not do anything to stop me so there" she teased him a little. "I will be more gentle if that means i could you inside me" she she kissed his cheek gently

"All right my dear," he said pulling her into his lap, her pussy rubbing against the length of his cock under the warm water. He kissed her gently and pulled her breasts against his chest. He could feel the heat between the building, and their passion growing. He knew that he would have to remain in control, to prevent their doing more than they should. He knew it would be difficult, but he promised himself that he would try.

Aurora smiled happily as he pulled her into his lap. She breathed a soft sigh as her pussy rubbed against his thick cock. Her body hugged against him she could already feel the overwhelming need to feel more from him. She slowly and moved to slide over his cock. she felt like she wanted to take him enter her body quicker but she knew she couldnt

Robert smiled feeling her eagerness, but only enter her slowly and sliding in and out, letting the tip of his cock play at her entrance and tease her clit. He sucked on her nipples making them long and hard, all the while continuing to slide in and out of her, just half the length of his cock. It felt wonderful to him but so different than he had experienced before, and soon he found himself near to his release.

Aurora wanted to push him deeper into her body and it took everything in her not. She breathed and paced herself and soon she was finding pleasure in his shallow thrusts. It was new and different and felt wonderful. She too felt her release coming and she she felt him cum inside her she came it felt so good for her.

He kissed her gently and nuzzling her ear said "I love you with everything in the my dear more than you will ever know." After they had rested a while in each other's arms, he helped her to stand, and knowing that it was impossible for her to run that she had in the past, help her to put on her clothes over her wet skin and dressed himself. Then picking up the lantern that are slowly quietly back to their home.

Aurora closed her eyes a moment just savoring the moment between them. " I love you more" she said sweetly. As she rose from the warm water she was feeling sleepy again. She hoped she would learn to balance her sleepiness and be able to enjoy life a bit. Her clothes clung to her body hold in the water on her skin that turned cold as she got out of the hot water. she shivered a little as they walked back.

Seeing that she had tired, Robert whisked into his arms as they entered the house and carried her to the bedroom kissing her gently as he did. Doing so made him feel so good he felt that he could do it every night for the longest they were together. He helped her out of her wet clothes than taking a warm towel thoroughly dried her body, then talked her into bed still naked. He stripped off his own clothes, dried himself, and climbed into bed next to her cuddling tightly against her and warming her with his own body heat.

Aurora smiled as he picked her up in his arms and carried her back to the house. He was taking such good care of her, better at then her own mother. She could see that he truly loved her. As she laid in bed with him she smiled. Her hand touching his cheek gently. "What did i ever do to deserve you" she asked him softly

"More than I did to deserve you I think," he said. "We couldn't be better blessed and to have found each other, he said kissing her neck. "I think we both need some sleep my dear but especially you so I think it's time for us to close our eyes." He wrapped his arm around her holding her breast in his hand and reaching with his other hand took her hand in his and fell asleep.

Aurora smiled a little. "You are right" she kissed him softly and snuggled with him as she fell a sleep. She felt so happy in that moment, what came with the morning would break that happiness. When aurora woke in the morning she moved to get out of bed throwing off the covers. As she did she thought she saw something on the sheets her eyes focused a moment she saw it there, blood on her legs and on the sheet. She panicked. "Robert wake up, wake up"

"WWhat?!" He asked, only then looking down to see the bloody sheets. "Oh my God! "He said "don't get up stay where you are and not get your mother and the doctor " he jumped from the bed, pulled on his pants, and ran as fast as he could to the main house. "!Lily!!! Ah My God, !!!! She is bleeding! get the doctor! we neeed your help! NOW!"

Lillian was just waking up for the day when she heard Roberts shouts. her heart almost broke even before she was out the door in her hand was a bag full of different items. She looked at Robert. "Alright Robert, relax a moment it could be nothing." She tried to claim him down, not needing him upset too. "Let me go see what is going on ok, you go in the house with Liam" She then kissed his cheek and dash to his home.

After having cared for Aurora is much as he had so far, Robert was not about to sit in the big house and pace. He followed Lillian back to his house and upstairs to the bedroom. This was his wife and he wanted to know what was going on. He stood back out of the way, and let Lillian work but said to her "if there's anything you need just let me know."

Aurora was where he left her on the bed, tears flowing from her eyes her hands shaking. What had she done, she had let her sexual needs get in the way of taking care of her babies. When she saw Robert enter the room with her mother she broke down into further tears. "Aurora please you have to claim down" Her mother said she slipped a nightgown over her daughters head and eased her back to look. Lillian so the reaction on Aurora's face when she saw Robert in the room. "Robert please just give me a few minutes to look her over."

He stepped back out of the room, and waited for her mother to do what she thought she needed to do. He sat on the stairs feeling very useless and guilty that he had allowed her, to do something which might've hurt her or his children. There was little he could do but wait. At that moment the doctor came in, and Robert showed him up to the bedroom, but did go in and continue to wait in the hall.

It was over an hour before Lily final emerged from the room the doctor was still in the room with Aurora. She saw Robert sitting on the stairs she took a seat next to him. "The doctor is giving Aurora something to sleep right now, she is pretty shaken up. It appears she might have had a miscarriage, but there is a good chance she didn't loose all the babies. The same thing happen to me and my mother when we were pregnant. Time will tell" she paused a moment letting it all sink in, she tried to be as gentle in breaking the news to him.

The news was a crushing blow to Robert. First he prayed loudly hard, then collapsed on the floor, his body heaving with grief. He was unconsolable. He looked in the door to the bedroom and seeing that Aurora was sleeping, he turned and walked out of the house and then down the path towards the pond. When he got to the pond, he found a rock sat on it, and holding his head in his hands, cried until he had no more tears to give up. It was nearly noon, before he walked back to the house and checking on Aurora founder still sleeping. He didn't know what to do, they went and sat in the chair beside her bed were mercifully sleep overtook him.

Lily did not know what to do to help her son-in-law get over this blow. She just let him have time to him self. Aurora on the other hand slept deeply, tears still covered her cheeks even in her sleep. It was many hours after he returned home that she finally began to stir. Before she even opened her eyes she called out his name softly and then when she opened her eyes she saw him sleeping in the chair. She just began to cry.

Robert jumped at the spound of her voice, and got up and came to her side." Oh Aurora , he said, through tear filled eyes...I am so sorry!" He held her hands and gently kissed her cheeks.

Aurora was shaking a little and she looked up at him. "No no i am sorry i have failed to keep our babies safe, I am horrible mother" she sobbed into his chest. "If you don't want to be with me anymore i understand..."

"NO NO NO NO NO!" Robert said,"What happened didn't happen because of what you did, or even what you did, and so far as I know they are not sure any harm was done at all. My dear, it hurts, It hurts terribly , but you and I must get through it together, and we will, come what may." He kissed her and hugged her, and even managed a smile. He was grateful she had not seen him breakdown earlier, when he got the news. Hurt as he was, he was detrmined to be strong for her and the babies..

Aurora struggled to stop her tears but it very difficult, "What happens if i did loose all the babies...I loved them already" she said softly in his chest, she hated this not knowing feeling. "What if it happens again" She was thinking that they would try again, her mind was not thinking logically at this point grief just filled it.

Back
Top Bottom