Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora felt awful, she didn't understand where this sudden sickness came from. "Thank you, but don't trouble my mother i think i am just tired." she did not want Robert to find out that she may not handle the pregnancy so well, she knew it would crush him. He wanted a large family so badly.

"No my dear, in this you have no choice, stay where you are. I will be back with your mother in a moment." Robert went quickly to the main house. 'Lilly, I need your help. Aurora has taken sick. She has vomited twice. I can help her with her stomach, if that is all it is, but I'm worried for her. "

Lily closed her eyes a moment and sighed. "I was very much afraid of this. women in our family do not handle pregnancy as well as others, when i was pregnant with her i was very sick, and almost lost her, i fear the same is happening here." she got up and got some herbs and handed them to him. "These will help her stomach settle, but Robert you have to watch her, she needs all the rest she can get between now and when the baby comes"

"Well perhaps you would help me there. She is in an independent mood, and was refusing even to have me help with dinner. Maybe you can convince her this is nothing to be trifled with. You do know its likely she is carrying triplets don't you? Its been that way in my family for nine generations." he took the herbs from her, and walked with her mother back to see Aurora. "Thank you Mom" he said as they entered the house. Aurora, were back.

Lillian nodded. "I know her chances of carrying more than one child inside her i just hope it not true" Lillian finally said it, she had to put his hope to rest because it could kill her daughter. Lillian went to Aurora's bed room once inside she pushed Robert out, "I need some time to talk with her." Lillian said before closing the door.

It was hours before Lillian open the door again she found robert. "She is sleeping now"

"Thanks mom," he said. I'm not pushing for triplets, but being realistic, you needed to know. "We will get through it some how". he said. Roberts had eaten, and cleaned up while mother was in with Aurora. He quietly went to their room and climbed into bed. He wrapped his arm around her and said a quiet prayer, both for her and their babies.

Aurora cuddled up next to him in her sleep. Her face pressed against his chest. She was slowly opened her eyes to see he had come to bed, she had tears in her eyes as she looked at his handsome face. "I am sorry, I am so sorry, I feel like i am failing at keeping our children safe."

Robert held her head to his chest. "you are giving them all the life that is in you, darling, just let me help you where I can, and don't be ashamed to rest when you need it. I will be with you every step, and our babies will be ok. You are and will be a great mother. Now don't worry and rest" he said as he pulled her to him. This was a different challenge than he'd ever faced before, and one over which he had little control, but one to which he would commit everything he had in him.

Aurora closed her eyes a little hoping everything would be ok. It had to be ok. She would die if she lost the baby. She laid her head back down doing as he suggested and just rested. She knew her body needed the rest and yawned a little. "I hope everything will be ok" she said softly

"It will be" Robert said with more confidence in his voice than he really felt. He knew he had to be her protector now and let her be all the mother she could be. He gently rubbed her back and gently kissed her neck until she fell soundly asleep. Only then did he close his eyes and rest. He woke early the next morning and was in her mothers kitchen, learning how to fix breakfast, and when she woke, it was to a fresh tray of hot breakfast, cooked (with her mothers advice) by his own hands.

aurora slept through the morning her body so tired. It was only when the scent of hot food filled her nose did her eyes begin to flutter open. She looked at the tray then to Robert. She smiled a little "Where did this come from?" she asked softly as she sat up and began to pick at the food, "Its good"

"I made it myself" he said "with my own hands"...."but with advice from Mom." One thing I learned as a king was how to pick good advisors, he said.

"Now, I don't want you overdoing it." "I know you need to be up and around, but not beyond what is comfortable"

Aurora could not believe, after watching him in the kitchen yesterday she would have never have dreamed him making food this good she smiled. "It is very good, you did well" she said as she ate a bit more. She looked up at him. "I know need to rest and take it easy around this house, but there is so much to do."

Well you may work an hour or so at a time, but don't tire your self. Your mother was very clear on that point. I am very glad I asked her advice. I wouldn't want to lose you. I simply couldn't bear it. We will do what we have to. for this to work. Please don't overdo it" He kissed her gently, and helped he out of bed. There is a hot bath waiting. He walked her down the hall to the bath and helped out of her nightclothes and into the tub. Enjoy your bath, I'll make up the bed.

Robert having been served for so long, knew what good service was, and in his mind that is what she needed and deserved.

Aurora knew he was right and he seemed willing to help her although she wanted to care for him but it appeared she would need him to help care for her until the baby was born. She sank into the hot water it felt so nice. As he turned to walk away she grabbed his hand. "You need to enjoy with bath just as much as i do, stay please"

Robert could not turn down his wife's invitation, though he new it would bring temptations he should not indulge. She was infinitely more delicate than just a few days before. He would have to be careful about what they indulged in and how. He was still in hopes of a houseful of children, but he now fully understood the sacrifices that would require. He stripped of his clothing and joined her in the tub.

Aurora smiled as he climb in the tub with her. "Much better" as she moved closer to him her head resting on his shoulder. she reached for the soap and began to wash as did the first time they had met. This time though she was not afraid of him being naked infront of her, and she wasted no time washing him for head to toe spending a large amount of time on his manhood.

"You are an unbelievable tease my dear', he said as he hardened in response to her touch. He was convinced that if anything, her desire had increased. " I can't be poking around as hard or as often as I used to you know," he said laughing. "We will have to find creative ways to satisfy those desires" he said.

Aurora's sexual needs had changed so much, she seemed to not be able to get enough of her husband, her pussy seemed to become dripping wet when ever she saw him and she not sure why. Her hands slowly stopped there "cleaning" of his man hood and she looked at him. "I don't know what has come over me, it just every time i look you I want you"

Robert smiled at her candid admission. "Nothing could make a husband more happy than hearing that from his wife," he said. "We do have to be careful however, you are rather delicate right now. I will do my best to please you for nothing would give me greater pleasure, but I must be more gentle than I have in the past. "Oh Aurora, you are beautiful beyond description. I hope that I can please you, and not risk hurting you." He pulled her into his lap, and placed her pussy against the length of his cock, and slowly massaged her clit with its head. He laid back in the tub, and let her slide along its length.

Aurora closed her eyes as she felt his length against her womanhood. It felt good, though not as good as him being inside her. She looked into his eyes, "I want you so bad, i think its because you are truly the best husband any woman could ask for." She smiled softly at him. "You never cease to amaze me you know that."

Robert smiled, as he watched his wife pleasure herself on his cock. He reached up to massage her bare breasts with his hands, rolling her nipples in his fingers and thumb, watching them grow. He love the look of wanting that was on her face, but hope that this was not frustrating her. When after several minutes, she seemed to be longing more than before, and unable to come, he said "you may put it inside, but please be careful, I don't want to hurt you or our children." He lay back, and let her control the experience, which was new to him, but still very pleasurable.

Aurora struggled to find pleasure now but it did not feel as good as when he was inside her so when he said she came have him inside her she jumped at the chance. She quickly moved and sank him deep inside her with a moan. She moved quickly in hopes of finding release.

"Oh Aurora, please be careful" Robert said as he felt her sink down upon him hard taking him to the hilt. There seem to be little that he could do to slow her down. He was torn, and didn't want to leave her disappointed.
Next time, he told himself, he would find some way to please her without putting her in such danger. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply as his body gave into her and filled her with her with his seed.

Aurora closed her eyes and rocked on him. When she felt him release inside her it was all she needed to find her own release. She kissed has she came, after her head collapsed on his shoulder. "That was wonderful" she said softly as she took a moment to rest.

Back
Top Bottom