Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
A

Aalyiarah

Justine and Mikayla had always been the best of sisters, and they loved their mother dearly but when the news about a new boyfriend was already becoming their new stepfather neither of them was very pleased. Both felt that their mother was rushing into a new relationship and as the spiteful duo tried to come up with a way to get back at the man there would be a silver lining. This man would be adding his own child into the family, a boy. This news was the greatest news yet, both Justine and Mikayla were pleased about this and decided that since they couldn’t hurt the man since it would, in turn, hurt their mother, they would instead focus their hatred on their new stepbrother. Unlike most marriages, their parents didn’t head right off onto a honeymoon but the man and his son did move into the house. The girls started off playing nice, they had to for their plan to happen. Slowly over the course of the first two weeks leading up to the three-week long honeymoon they had been slipping female hormones into their younger brother, they didn’t ease his body into it, instead they had been feeding him the max dosages and slowly started stealing his boxers he was lanky with a build much like their own – well much like Mikayla.

The day finally came and the girls saw the adults off, hugging their mom and waving to the man that was their male parental figure. Justine lied saying she had tried to get her brother up, but he didn’t budge. With her reputation as a good child in her mother’s eyes, she wasn’t questioned. As the Uber pulled up and they were out of sight. Makayla smirked, “let’s get out little pet, I mean brother, up.” Justine would head off into the kitchen to make breakfast, just a simple scrambled or fried egg sandwich and poured up glasses of orange juice.

Knocking on the bedroom door that housed her brother, “wakey wakey, mom and dad are gone…you overslept, numbskull.” She’d call out from the outside playing with her nipples trying to get them to harden wanting them to be seen under her thin cotton tank top. Knocking a couple more times, she’d try the handle and it turned. “Hey, get your ass up! Justine is making us all her signature egg sandwiches!” The room was dark with the curtains pulled down so she’d start flicking the lights on and off rapidly. “Be down in five,” barking once she had confirmation he was out of the sandman’s grasp.

Taylor didn’t see the need for his father to remarry. The two of them were getting on just fine in their own place, a loft apartment downtown. Now they were apparently moving into the woman’s place that she shared with her two daughters. They were attractive, at least, Taylor figuring maybe he’d get to see them lounge out by the luxurious pool in the backyard that his new bedroom window overlooked.

Things seemed to be going well for the first week. Mikayla and Justine were nice to him, almost obsessively so, insisting on making his meals and getting him drinks whenever he needed something. He could get used to being spoiled like that, even if there was an odd tension that was hard to explain.

The second week was much like the same, but Taylor seemed to be coming down with something. His body ached, even the warm shower water making his achy chest almost unbearably sore. His hips and ass as well, and while he couldn’t prove it, something was definitely happening between his legs. He wasn’t overly large down there, perhaps average, but it sure felt like he was... shrinking? His body hair seemed much more fine and even falling out at times, while the blonde hair on his head was growing thicker. He normally wore a shaggy do, but now it was more voluminous, like the normal split ends were repaired.

He figured he’d caught a bug going around, as difficult as it was to explain. He went to bed the night before his Dad and new wife were set to leave, falling into a heavy slumber. He didn’t even wake when they left, being stirred awake by the flickering lights and Justine hollering for him to get up.

He sat up in the darkness, stretching his slender body out. He rubbed his chest, feeling how the soreness was, if anything, increasing. He felt small, soft lumps on his chest as he slid out of bed. His boxers seemed to be disappearing, forcing him to sleep in just some gym shorts most nights. It was difficult to grasp what was happening but he figured laundry was just backed up.

He threw on a hooded sweatshirt to try and hide his... situation, before walking out and heading downstairs. The food smelled delicious as he walked into the kitchen, seeing the girls. “Morning” he said as he rubbed one of his green eyes. “Did my Dad leave already?” He asked, finding it odd he hadn’t even come to say bye. He sat down at the table, hissing slightly as his hips ached more. It also felt like his ass was... jiggly, to put a word to it. He needed to go find a family doctor and figure out what the hell was going on.

Justine smiled, "good morning Taylor," setting down a white plate with a scrambled egg sandwich. "I may have added too much salt, sorry." There was already a glass of orange juice with pulp where Taylor had chosen to sit. "Kayla, you want a sandwich too?" Cracking another egg into the bowl before whipping it with a fork. It seemed like an ordinary morning expect there was a little surprise for Taylor in his breakfast. The mayo on his was actually a special creamy creation from Justine's futarian cock created just moments ago. She had hoped to climax but instead, it was just a large galop of her precum that she smeared onto the bread. The knife was already in the sink. "How did you sleep, Tay?" Shortening his name in a playful manner.

Makayla had responded that she'd love an egg sandwich, she was weird and liked her with ketchup. Taking a seat next to her stepbrother, "I am sorry, we all overslept, mom and dad had to take an earlier taxi for some reason. They left a note but I just tossed it out." Lying through her teeth to him. "After breakfast, what would you like to do?" Soon she'd also get handed her egg sandwich from her sister along with a glass of orange juice. "I think we should all play a game together."

Now prepping herself something to eat, Justin would nod, "that sounds like fun." They had been super nice to Taylor basically they had pampered him into thinking that they were almost completely subservient to him, but it was all a facade and soon this would come to reality for him.

Taylor listened to the explanation of how his father and their mother had left without telling any of them. He shrugged it off, figuring his Dad had just messed up the travel details as he was prone to doing. The breakfast being made for him was a nice distraction, smelling the fluffy scrambled eggs and mayo as it was brought over.

“Wow, looks great Justine, thanks” he said as he took a long drink of the OJ. He picked up the sandwich and took a bite, crinkling his nose slightly as the taste was... off. “Salty” he said, taking another drink, but he actually didn’t mind the taste, going back for another bite. He also didn’t want to insult Justine for making him breakfast, so he’d certainly eat every bite.

“A game?” he asked curiously. These girls were always a surprise since he’d moved in. He rubbed his chest absentmindedly. “Sure, that would be fun. I think I have a deck of cards in the drawer over there” he said as he motioned towards the desk near the kitchen. “What kind of game?”

His skin felt like it was on fire, wanting to take the sweatshirt off but he was shirtless underneath. “I think you need your water pressure turned down” he mumbled, thinking that was what was causing his overly sensitive skin.

Makayla would glace over at Taylor, "the pressure is just fine, are you okay?" However, Justine would intrude on the conversation saying, "let's play rummy. No, poker. No, strip poker!" It was a risky idea but she was sure that it would be the quickest way to get Taylor out of his clothes. Makayla commented that it would be weird since they were siblings. "None sense, it's only weird if we make it weird." Still, her sister objected to the idea. If there was one thing she disliked about her sister was Makayla made her think. After a few minutes, Justine would speak up once more, "okay. Strip poker but if you don't want to strip then you have to take a dare. If you don't do the dare then you have to post something degrading about yourself on your social media page." Finally, Makayla would agree to the terms. "Are you in, Taylor?" In reality, there was nothing wrong with them seeing each other naked since they hardly knew each other before they were forced to become step-siblings.

As the finished breakfast, Makayla would set about the daunting task of putting the dishes into the dishwasher while Justine grabbed her laptop and webcam from her bedroom. "Taylor can you grab those cards and we can all play in the living room. I'm gonna grab my laptop just in case any of us want to tarnish our social media with some bad content." Having a low profile webcam she hoped that he wouldn't realize that it would be actively recording; at least not until it was too late for him to try and rebel too much.

Taylor listened to the minor squabble between the two about what game to play. When strip poker was mentioned, his eyebrows raised curiously. While both of the girls were gorgeous and he would love to see either nude, let alone both, his mind went to his own nudity. He shifted uncomfortably as Justine seemed adamant, even creating some kind of system to avoid removing an article of clothing. Being new to the school system since the move, he couldn’t exactly afford a social media humiliation... so he’d either have to win, ideally, or probably perform some kind of dare.

He didn’t want to look lame and decline the invitation. And he was honestly pretty good at poker, although in strip poker most strategy was out the window. You couldn’t fold away a bad hand and wait for the next one... doing that would essentially just lose and you’d wind up nude in a few hands.

He decided to play the odds and figured he’d at least get to see one of the girls nude. “Sure, I’m in” he said as he went to get the cards. He saw the laptop come down and swallowed the lump in his throat. These girls weren’t messing around, that was for sure. Once he had the cards he moved to the couch and began shuffling, his heart racing. He should have gone to his room and rummaged for more clothes... all he had on was his sweatshirt and a pair of gym shorts.

Justine was only wearing her pajama bottoms, a thin tank top and her undergarments which were a sports bra and boyshorts. Makayla was also wearing pajama bottoms, a pushup bra to accent her chest under his white camisole and a pair of lace panties. As soon as they were done with their current objectives the two sisters finally took a seat in the living room with their brother. "Alright, why don't you deal the first round?" Justine suggested as she tucked a foot under her knee trying to get comfortable on the couch looking over at Makayla a moment. they would make eye contact then turn to Taylor.

The hand was dealt, neither of them had a great start. Looking over the cards in their hands as if they would magically change into something useful. Makayla pouted pushing her lower lip out with a heavy sigh. 'Well, if I am the one to botch this at least I am biologically a girl,' she'd think none of her cards even remotely worked together to make anything of use. SinceTaylor delt she'd speak up, "I bet one sock," taking off her sock she'd giggle putting it onto the table.

"Um...okay...." Justine was a little puzzled about this action since she had never had to do this in strip poker before but if it meant the awkward reveal faster then she'd play along. "I call," pulling off a sock she'd put it onto the table as well. They'd both look at Taylor neither had paid enough attention to see if he was even wearing socks.

Taylor dealt out the cards and, thankfully, he had a decent hand. He watched curiously as the girls took a different approach, placing socks in the pot. That meant stripping before even knowing if you won or lost the hand, which he never anticipated. That could be both good and bad for him, his nipples aching. Every rub of the sweatshirt had his new puffier nipples rock hard now it seemed.

He looked down and had no socks on, grimacing at the realization. He sure as hell wasnt about to take off his shirt. But thankfully he had an idea. “I raise you one dare. That’s worth at least both of your tops” he claimed, holding two pair in his hand, a solid hand that he was confident in. Besides, the dares would probably just be silly stuff. The girls seemed innocent enough, even if this game seemed very out of character, it all still felt like it was in good fun.

If they accepted his raise, he would confidently lay down his cards, waiting to see if he won the first hand and would get to see the girls strip off their tops.

A few seconds of them leaning over and whispering amongst themselves at his offer they decided it was fair. Both of them laid down their hands showing that neither of them had anything even close to his two pair. "You are lucky," Makayla teased handing the cards over to her sister. Reaching down to the hem of her camisole she'd pull off the top, her tender breasts jiggling from the motion with harden nipples. Justine would shuffle the cards and deal them out before tugging off her top as well letting her sports bra covered breasts come into the limelight. Makayla had the bigger more luscious rack between the two of them. It wasn't her time to shuffle or deal but Makayla was uncoordinated to do such a mundane task that she had grown used to her sister just shuffling on her turns.

"Alright, I'll start with one more sock," pulling off her other sock and sitting it on the table. "Mhm." Her hand was looking promising as she had a pair with an Ace high. It wasn't that great but there was still a chance that Taylor had nothing in his hand. "I'll see your one sock and raise you a bra," removing her sock before slipping her sports bra over her head adding it to the pile. She was also rocking a pretty good hand, a flush in the club suite.

Taylor was never more relieved than when he saw he won the hand. His mouth slightly popped open as he watched the sisters strip off their tops, still staring when the cards for the next hand were already dealt.

And then came his conundrum. His hand was shit. Worse than shit. He had nothing and the girls were betting. A sock, he could deal with, figuring he could just raise a dare and deal with the consequences. But when Justine bet her bra and pulled off the sports bra, he could feel his pulse in his reddened cheeks. She just sat there topless, them both waiting on him. He fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. He was going to lose for sure, so it would be coming off regardless it seemed.

He sighed and laid down his cards, quickly pulling his shirt up and off. His swollen chest jiggled a bit as he tossed the shirt into the pile, hard nipples on display until his forearm self consciously moved to conceal them, but the damage had been done. He couldn’t bring himself to look at Makayla, but did steal glances at Justine’s exquisite rack as he waited.

It wasn't hard to notice his puffy chest and harden nipples, it caused both of the girls to giggle cutely proud to finally see some of their efforts were paying off. Makayla stared at him a moment with a faint blush on her cheek. Blushing wasn't a reaction for her, she had trained herself to blush almost on cue adding to her own innocents or arousal expression. "Awe, maybe next time you'll do better," laying her cards down only to find out she had lost to Justine, "oh...you aren't very nice sis." Having lost as well Makayla reached around her back unhooking her bra letting her breasts relax as the cloth pushup was removed letting her stepbrother see her large mounds and swollen nips.

Justine would shuffle again, her mind wasn't on the current situation but one what was to come in a few hands, as long as everything went according to plan, dealing them each their hands."Alright, Taylor, you start us off." Her expression never changing like Makayla's who it was easy to tell if the girl had a good hand or not just by looking at her. Justine had a pair of eights. 'These cards hate me,' she'd glance overseeing Makayla beaming.

Taylor was distracted from his unfortunate situation when Makayla released her bra. Her breasts were immaculate, making his cock stir as he watched her swollen nipples rise and fall. He didn’t even hear Justine initially when he was told to start the bidding, finally snapping out of his staring contest and back to the game.

His cards weren’t terrible, three of a kind which was fairly strong. But Makayla was smiling wide, which gave him a nervous pause. His options were limited, of course. He wasn’t taking his shorts off just to bet them, so a dare it had to be.

“Alright... I’ll bet a dare” he said, keeping his arm over his chest, happy he could at least keep his one article of clothing still on. He figured he had a small chance of winning, just imagining how he could dare the girls to do something sexy, but prepared to see an unbeatable hand flipped over by Makayla based on her smile.

Makayla smiled, "okay, I'll accept the dare and raise you one more dare," the stakes were getting higher as now the pot rested on two dares, and it was passed to Justine who looked at the two of them and back to her hand. She was royally screwed on this round but with a heavy sigh, the futa would call. This would put her at the same two dares as her siblings. Makayla giggled as she felt that she had the upper hand this round. "Alright, read-them-and-weep," the busty girl called out with a Chester cat grin as she laid down her cards happily showing a flush. "Bam!" Beaming happily as she watched her stepbrother reveal his cards, "woot beat you and...."

Justine groaned laying down her empty hand, "Alright, so it seems that Taylor and I have two dares each, what would you like to dare me?" She was already sockless, shirtless and braless the only thing that was left on her was her pajama bottoms and boyshorts.

"Woot Woot," Makayla would do a small happy dance with her arms making her breast bounce and jiggle before her step brother's eyes. "I am the best around you two aren't going to get me down," singing her own remix of the song before calming back down. "Okay, so like you said Justine, two dares each!" Tapping her finger against her chin with an evil smile, "okay, I know what I want to dare you both." Makayla stood up holding her immaculate breasts in her hands trying to shyly pinch her own nipples as she issued the dares. "Okay, Justine your first dare is to kiss Taylor on the lips."

"Um...okay," with slightly blushed cheeks Justin would get up and walk over to Taylor leaning down with her mounds in his face she'd kiss him tenderly on the lips with a soft moan, his lips were soft and plump; this was part of the hormone pills he had been taking without his knowledge. "There, I kissed him,"

Pouting as she watched the kiss, it wasn't impressive as it was merely a peck on the lips and she was hoping to see some tongue action. "Well, that sucked...anyways Taylor I dare you to put on my bra." Picking it up off the table and tossing it at him.

Things seemed to quickly get out of hand as the bets flew and, as he’d suspected, Makayla had the best cards. He cringed as he waited for the dare, only to be surprised that the first was to kiss Justine. He had to admit he was thrilled with that as she walked over, her breasts in his face before she leaned down. It was anticlimactic of course, just a little quick peck on the lips. Makayla wasn’t the only one seemingly disappointed with that result, but it at least opened a door to some touching being introduced.

He expected Makayla to maybe right the wrong of the little kiss with the next dare... only to have her bra tossed at him. It was still warm from her skin as he felt the fabric, looking at her dumbfounded as she told him to put it on. He looked at Justine to see if it was just a joke, but saw nothing telling him he wouldn’t have to.

Sighing, not wanting the game to end as it was certainly getting interesting now, he fidgeted with the bra. He found the easiest way was to put it on backwards, clasp it together and then spin it around, pulling it up his body before sliding his arms through the loops. It looked a bit silly on him, what with his swollen little chest compared to her orbs, and he at least wouldn’t have to cover his puffed up nipples any longer.

His face was a deep shade of red as he endured this dare, seemingly having to wear the bra until another dare let him take it off. He assumed the bra wouldn’t be allowed to be a part of a future bet, anyways.

As the next cards were dealt out, though, he smiled. This would be his chance. He had a full house, kings over queens. He was already licking his lips at what he could have the girls do, even feeling so bold as to just go seemingly all in. He worked his shorts down, covering his crotch with his hand and tossing them in the pot. “All in; my shorts plus a dare” he said as he kept himself covered but also had a look of confidence. He’d win this, put his shorts back on and then get to have the nude girls do something for him this time.

Looking at their hands the girls were both confident in their own hands not knowing just how good of hand that their stepbrother had been dealt. Makayla was holding three of a kind in her hand, while Justine had two pairs. Both of them would look over at each other as Justine nodded. "Alright," slipping out of her pajama bottoms only her undergarments kept her unique anatomy from being seen. "I'll raise you one additional dare," these were high stakes but she felt that she had this hand. "So now its bottoms and two dares, sis." A slightly nervous giggle meekly passed over Makayla's lips. It was one thing that Taylor was going in balls deep but her sister was raising the stakes. They were either both bluffing or she was walking into a trap. "A-alright." Slipping from her own pants, left in a pair of lacy panties she'd toss them onto the pile as well. "Fine, you two think you have this hand. I am going to raise as well, so now its a total of three dares for the losers...let's see those cards bitches." Her heart was pounding as a little wave of nervousness washed over her. This wasn't supposed to happen. They weren't supposed to lose but it was the unknown outcome that made games like this so much fun.

Putting her hand down, "Bam! Three of a kind," beaming happily with her hand especially when Justine revealed her measly two pair. "Hawh," teasing her sibling before glancing over at Taylor who seemed to be glowing with confidence as he laid down his hand. "Fuck!" The girls' exclaimed each pouting. "Well, that happened. What are the dares?" Justine leaned over to whisper into Makayla's ear saying that no matter what they have to do with him or each other they had to act like they were into it. Granted she could have kissed him better but Justine hadn't wanted to get herself worked up and accidentally have a bulge to explain; at least not at that time.

Things were quickly getting out of control as the pot was raised all the way up to three dares. Taylor couldn’t imagine what would happen, suddenly curious if his cards would even hold up. As Justine simply laid down two pair and then Makayla three of a kind, he could feel his heart pounding. Now the only question was how far he would go?

First off, he put his shorts back on to cover up his cock. He swore it had shrunken even more as the game was going on, like its current hard state was about the size it usually was when soft. Odd.

But, more to the task at hand, he wanted to have a little show. He tapped his chin thoughtfully, having fun as the girls waited to hear the dares.

“First, I want you two to make out for... a full minute. And I want to see tongue” he quickly clarified, not wanting more of those little Justine kisses.

“Then, I want Justine to give me a lap dance for a full song.” He pondered having Makayla do it, but liked Justine’s ass better. “And while she’s doing that, I want Makayla to rub yourself over your panties for the entire song, getting your panties all wet.” He lucked out it seemed in not having Justine rub herself as it would have given away her... surprise.

Both of them looked a little taken back by Taylor's blunt request, he had put it all out there it seemed and they were excited about it. He had opened the door for any dare to be placed after this. "Okay," both of them were in topless, and in their respective undergarments, "if that's what you want." Justine was the first to speak. Approaching Makayla her hands fell onto her sister's wide hips pulling her closer while Makayla's hands met with Justine's smaller chest groping the tender flesh. They would lean together shyly allowing their lips to brush against each other before deepening it by adding in some tongue play. This wasn't the first time they had kissed. Hands working over their respective curves, Justine's mind trying to keep herself from becoming aroused. The minute seemed to last an hour but soon they would part.

Panting softly, Makayla smiled, as she set back down spreading her legs to give her brother a full view of her clothed rubbing. "Work that bubble butt sis, I want to see him get all hard for his sister," she'd coo out playfully hoping to encourage the situation.

"Oh, I will," Justine knew that she had to focus on her butt since she wasn't ready for him to see any bulges that may form on her body. Giving her phone a voice command to play Amazon music and her dance list as a song started she'd begin to move. Swaying her hips as if she was playing with a hula hoop. As the beat picked up, Justine leaned forwards with her hands on her knees bouncing her ass inches from him. "You like what you see, brother?"

Taylor found himself quite pleased with his dares as he watched the two gorgeous girls make out. They seemed into it, which made it even hotter, watching their tongues dance making Taylor squirm a bit in his chair. He would surely think about that scene the next time he was alone in his room.

It only got more intense from there, however, as Makayla wasted no time in starting to rub herself. Taylor had a perfect shot of her quickly darkening panties before Justine placed her perfectly soft ass cheeks just in front of Taylor, watching her ass shake to the music. He licked his lips as she asked if he liked what he saw, barely able to even nod. His cock throbbed under his shorts as he watched the two girls, alternating from one to the other. He wished the song would never end... this was the best morning he could remember for a long time. He wondered if he could make the entire two weeks their parents were gone be just like this... or better! “Fucking amazing” he moaned softly, his nipples rock hard beneath the lacy bra he was still wearing as he watched Justine’s exquisite ass shaking.

Back
Top Bottom