Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's write some smutty stories!

coldhands

Moon
Welcome!
Thanks for stopping by, hopefully you enjoy my thread! Well, hopefully I can get a couple good RPs out of this. This thread has been simplified mostly because I don't really think anyone was reading it lol. Please note I just edited this without my glasses on so if it doesn't make sense on some spots, I apologize.​
Rules and Respect
There are a few rules that I think should be acknowledged whenever someone RPs with me. If you have your own set of rules please let me know! I'd hate for one of us to get pissed off at the other for doing something they didn't know was a no-fly zone.

-- Smut is fine with me! NSFW only RPs though are not. I need a little bit of story else wise I just get bored.
--On that note, please clear any kinks! I don't have an F-list but I do have some hard nos. I will not engage in scenes that contain: Noncon(leading up to it may fit in the story but the actual act, I just can't), toilet play of any kind, excessive gore or abuse, nor incest.
--Please warn me about any triggers!
--I typically play females, not a rule it's just a warning of my style. I can play males and have but I usually use them as background characters.
--Don't make me do all the leg work in an RP.
--I prefer to RP in private messages.
--If there is something I'm consistently doing that could be changed to improve my writing, please tell me! Just don't be a dick about it.

--Lastly, we must both agree to be respectful of what life demands of us. If I think I won't be able to post in the next week I'll let you know. Otherwise, be patient!

Prompts
Color Key: Fluff, Plot based(I have more info if interested), Random characters or worlds.

Cravings! PM if interested
In no particular order:
◇ Vet(MC) x werewolf/shifter
◇Anthro cat based creature(s) for a tribal cat pack (Looking to play 2 women for a poly situation)
◇ Hybridize Inc., a solution for the dying races. (Sci-fi RP, breeding kink welcome.)
◇Pegasus anthro(MC) female because I want to.

Other options! Everything's negotiable.
◇ Light x Dark high fantasy creatures. I can do either side.
◇ Steampunk Explorers
◇ Season Kingdoms
◇ Necromancer
◇ Hippie artist, possibly nymph based

◇ Oracle(MC) x Body guard(modern fantasy)
◇ Beauty(MC) and the Beast. Beast physically or emotionally/mentally.
◇ Coastal siren with the ability to inhabit land or sea

Last edited:
Got glass soon but bumping for more set up. Finals week will keep me busy but after that I get a little more time to work with! ....for a while lol.

Back
Top Bottom