Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.Hack//G.U. (Dante12590 & Yurina)

Dante12590

Super-Earth
Things in The World were finally calming down after the AIDA scare several weeks back had ended. Haseo decided to log in and see what was going on. "I think I'll message Alkaid since we haven't talked in a while..." he thought as he typed up a brief message and forwarded it to Alkaid. Haseo was surfing the quest board when his eyes widened as he spotted one specific quest he thought he would never see again, "It's the Forest of Pain..." A smirk crossed his face as he waited for Alkaid's response.

Alkaid never understood what was going on. The next thing she knew havoc came across The World and she couldn't do anything about it and the next second was it was back to normal and Haseo been gone since. The last time she saw him was at the Emperor crowning. She couldn't believe he could beat everyone to get to the top but he did and that made unbelievably.. attracted to him? No, she can't have it at that. Getting up, she blinked when she got a message and long lived too. Staring at it, she sighed and replied back that she would be waiting at the Mac Anu Market District.

Haseo grinned as he got her response and made his way to a gate and warped over to Mac Anu, "I wonder if any admins will be after me because of my hacked character? Eh whatever I'll deal with them when I have to." he said as he walked into the plaza looking around. The World was always so busy with everyone doing quests or sometimes trying to PK weaker players but it seemed that no matter where he went Haseo was always recognized. He continued walking until he spotted Alkaid's distinct red hair and began approaching her unsure if she would remember what he looked like since his recent character change took effect.

Alkaid wondered why did Haseo wanted to see her. It was not like he have much of interest in her since he would probably like that Atoli girl more. Spotting a couple of nice twin blades infused with fire, she wandered over and picked them up, looking them over. They looked nice and if she used them, her attack would plus 5. A grin on her lips as she wanted to ask how much it was before her golden pixelated orbs spotted that familiar silver hair. Completely forgetting about the weapon, she looked up and down at him, "Ha-Haseo?" she uttered in disbelief.

Haseo nodded as he came a bit closer, "It has been a while Alkaid how are you?" he asked as he looked at the twin blades she was inspecting, "You're still hunting for the best equipment huh? You know those Honeysuckle blades you gave me work pretty well do you want to try them out?" he asked as he showed her the set of blades that she had helped him get so many months ago. "There are a lot of memories attached to them that's for sure." he said as he handed her the blades wondering if she still remembered them.

Alkaid couldn't believe it was Haseo and this form.. was something new and yet more attractive to her? Either way she had never anyone with this form before. Alkaid blinked at the word 'Honeysuckle'. It sounded familiar and before she knew it she was looking at those said blades that she had helped him get. Blushing slightly at his words, she kept staring at it, "Y-Yeah." she said softly before she shook her head, "Haseo.. where have you been these past month?!" she suddenly snapped.

"I wanted a small break since The World nearly collapsed. Besides I've logged in and out throughout my month break and you never responded to my messages what's up with that!" he countered as he decided to tease her a bit and see if she still had that feisty spark that he remembered her having before she became a Lost One. "She's really cute I wonder if I could ever convince her to go out with me on a few quests like Atoli tried to do... geez that girl was so needy..." he thought as he waited to see if Alkaid would blow up on him.

Alkaid was taken aback at his own words of retaliation. Clenching her fists, she snapped back, "Like hell I wanna respond to you after you just disappeared when I woke up from a freaking coma!" she shouted, panting lightly before she turned around to see a few people had stopped and stared at her. Quickly turning around so that her back was facing Haseo, "Seriously.. I thought I was a goner." she sighed deeply, "If I was then it'll be all your fault." she huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

Haseo laughed lightly as he placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around, "You're still the Alkaid I remember from before the incident. Why not talk to me now since I'm here just to see you?" he asked as he let her go and began walking towards the gate, "You might want to train a bit because the next thing I plan to do is to take on the Forest of Pain." he said confidently as he opened the gate menu, "So are you coming?"

Alkaid pouted when she was turned around, blushing at his words. Biting her lower lip, she huffed and ran ahead of him, "Yeah yeah.." she murmured, looking up at him, "Invite me." she said softly before she accepted and turned to the gate where he keyed in the menu, wondering where they were going.

Haseo simply grinned and sent her the party invite, "Alright I say we head to the Hulle Grandz Cathedral and see if we can find any more glitches from AIDA usually we can train against pretty powerful enemies in those areas." he told her as he began inputting the area information, "Unless you have somewhere else in mind just let me know." he said waiting to see if she was in agreement with his idea.

Alkaid looked at him before she shrugged. She was alright with anywhere they could go, as long as no one would bother their time and such, "I'm fine with anything." she simply said, wondering about those AIDA that brought her to a coma. Curse those darn things. Luckily for them it was gone for good. Hopefully. Stepping up a bit, she checked her inventory to see if everything was in place. It was as always so merely waited for him to press the button and they would be transported to that place.

"Alright let's go." he said as he finalized the area information and they began to warp. Seconds later they stood before a large serene chapel with absolutely no one in sight, "Figures. I didn't expect anyone to be here." he said as he began walking towards the two grand doors waiting to detect any system glitches or abnormalities in their area, "Once we log into a glitch we're not going to be in The World anymore you understand that right?" he asked as he noticed a faint signal of a glitch near one of the windows.

Alkaid felt her character began to warp towards the place where it was rumored when the clock struck twelve, you can hear a girl crying. Well that was another one of those urban legends in the forums and yet she didn't try it. Stepping up over the male, she felt the glitch and bit her lower lip, the fear of becoming a Lost One startled her as she reached over and clung to Haseo's shirt at the back, "Don't ask, l-let's go." she said softly, looking down as she was unable to look up at him.

Haseo felt a little strange having Alkaid, former Demon Palace emperor, clinging to his back. "Are you alrightl? You remember AIDA was purged from then system long ago. This has nothing special and was the center of action and information during the AIDA investigations.

Back
Top Bottom