Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Epic Rap Battles Of History!

Graver

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Who won? Who's next? YOU DECIDE!

I couldn't find anything related to these world-wide phenomenons on here so I decided to create this threat. For those of you that haven't seen them, Epic Rap Battles Of History are a series of incredibly funny and frighteningly accurate depictions of certain historical, fictional and pop culture characters rapping against each other. It's all for entertainment value, but over the years they built up quite a good reputation with each video having over 20 million views and some of them including people like Weird Al Yankovic.

Anyway, I'm not here to do free marketing or anything and just want to share their greatness and ask you all which is your favorite Epic Rap Battle Of History?

Bonus points for those that, aside from replying with their favorite video, also say who they think won in the previous one and why. And on that note, I'm leaving the newest video that they released. Supposedly from what I heard, they stopped doing them but then in December they released this gem and I'm actually not sure who had the better bars.

Einstein versus Hawking was great, and ends on the best line: "I'm like a supercomputer and you're a TI-82."

Einstein versus Hawking was great, and ends on the best line: "I'm like a supercomputer and you're a TI-82."

"Yooooou, got no idea whatcha messin' with here boy!"

That's like a running joke whenever my friend is tattooing someone and they get all hunched up in the chair we start singing that part. My favorite line, though, has to be the whole "I'm the best, I'm the Snoop Dogg of science!"

I think this has to be my favorite one, though:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yis7GzlXNM

I love the "taking over" battles; already loved that gimmick the first time they did it, I think with Billy Mays vs Ben Frankling? Then when they went all out with that with the Russian Leaders battle, it was just genius. The transitions are so much fun!
So I'd say the Russians Battle (Stalin vs Rasputin), the Greats vs Terrible (Ivan vs Alexander) and the Film Directors (Spielberg vs Hitchcock) have to be among my top favourites.

Maybe unpopular opinion, but I really like the Wonder Woman vs Stevie Wonder

Also Elen vs Ophrah, the whole ABC to LGBT part was was some awesome rhythm

“From ABC to LGBT, to NBC and now it's all me! I'm the best MC and the biggest star, and I'll bite you in the ass like the tax on a free car!”

Maybe unpopular opinion, but I really like the Wonder Woman vs Stevie Wonder

Also Elen vs Ophrah, the whole ABC to LGBT part was was some awesome rhythm

“From ABC to LGBT, to NBC and now it's all me! I'm the best MC and the biggest star, and I'll bite you in the ass like the tax on a free car!”

Not only that, but the beat and everything is so damn catchy xD But that was my favorite line from that battle.

Bill Gates vs Steve Jobs is probably my favorite, I love when HAL 9000 busts in there.

If you know your IT, this one is pretty priceless.

J.R.R. Tolkien vs George R.R. Martin (y)

Definitely one of my top 3 I'd say. Too many good lines.

I love the "taking over" battles; already loved that gimmick the first time they did it, I think with Billy Mays vs Ben Frankling? Then when they went all out with that with the Russian Leaders battle, it was just genius. The transitions are so much fun!
So I'd say the Russians Battle (Stalin vs Rasputin), the Greats vs Terrible (Ivan vs Alexander) and the Film Directors (Spielberg vs Hitchcock) have to be among my top favourites.

Same! I always hope the new ones have that element, and the most recent one in my last post has the whole "everyone jumping in feeling". Great stuff.

Ooooh, so many good ones to choose from! Damn

My favorites would have to include

Roosevelt vs Churchill
Steve Irwin vs Cousteau
Thor vs Zeus
Elvis vs Michael Jackson
MLK vs Gandhi
Edgar allan poe vs Stephen King

I've got a few faves:
  • Eastern Philosophers vs. Western Philosophers (link)
  • Blackbeard vs. Al Capone (link)
  • James Bond v. Austin Powers (link)
  • Frederick Douglass vs. Thomas Jefferson (link)
  • Romeo and Juliet vs. Bonnie and Clyde (link)
  • Jack the Ripper vs. Hannibal Lecter (link)

And I'd be remiss in not linking to the newest one:

I've got a few faves:
  • Eastern Philosophers vs. Western Philosophers (link)
  • Blackbeard vs. Al Capone (link)
  • James Bond v. Austin Powers (link)
  • Frederick Douglass vs. Thomas Jefferson (link)
  • Romeo and Juliet vs. Bonnie and Clyde (link)
  • Jack the Ripper vs. Hannibal Lecter (link)

And I'd be remiss in not linking to the newest one:

Oh yeah! The al capone vs blackbeard and jack the ripper vs Hannibal lecter were also great

I would be remiss if I didn't mention the Guy Fawkes Vs Che Guevara battle. A solid battle with some great lines on both sides, but the guy playing Che was my favorite. I mean, "Asthmatic, but I'll take your breath away" ? Fuck swoon.

Back
Top Bottom