Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D.N.Angel(me,Dark Shane,BlisteredBlood, and TheDarkerMe)

Niki-Gale

Supernova
Well the plot is this:

Dark is in the middle of fighting with Krad when a girl with red wings breaks them up long enough for Dark to leave. Then she vanishes and the police call her 'Crimson Wings'. The story starts with Rina who has shoulder length black hair and brown eyes, and wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top and was sitting on the railing by the windmills talking to her self so it seems. Rina is really talking to Kaily a girl who had shoulder length redish blonde hair and green eyes and was an angel like Dark. The four are all 18 years old now and Dark and Krad have their own body's this time.

Rina says "Hey Kaily is it ok if you like Dark but i like both him and Krad" Kaily said 'Your gonna have to choose one' Rina closed her eyes "I know but... Aahh" she screams as she falls over the edge and is caught by Dark. Rina blushes and her heart starts to pound "T-thank you Mr. Dark" she says as they flew to the ground by a windmill. Rina feels her heart pounding hard and thinks 'stop it heart' Kaily giggles 'Want me to come out'

Dark looked rather mad as he would be flung into a the clouds his counter part Krad would go the opposite way from him both was stuck in the same loop as they ever was, fighting over the black wings more so than ever with the emergence of two others like hismelf and Krad, two females had shown up they two had a shared body. "Dark are you ok, that blow was rather powerful.' Daisuke asked inside the very body of the dark haired male.

"Yes Daisuke I'm perfectly fine." Dark replied to his partner, while looking down Dark had noticed that Rina one of the girls whom like ha and daisuke had the same kind of powers had fallen form a great height, unlike usual the alter ego the spirti within her had not come out,Dark reacting irrationally would soar down with great speed down and caught the female in his arms, slowly descanding the girl to the floor like an angel he would smile softly laying his feet to the floor.

Dark slowly allowed his arms to position the girl Rina's feet upon the floor. "Thats odd Rina did you want to get hurt?, Or are you sick because Kaily should have came out while you was falling."

Krad enjoyed the fact that he sent his twin Dark flying through the air. He didn't care one way or the other about those Black Wings, he just wanted to find a way to put an end to his misery once and for all.

But before he did, he stopped when he saw the most unexpected thing. Dark dived down below and vanished, causing Krad to growl furiously. You can only run for so long, Dark and Daisuke. I promise with every little fiber of my being that we'll settle this once and for all. You owe me for so much, you cowards. His thoughts bubbled with anger.

Krad! Satoshi's voice of reason echoed through Krad's mind. That's enough for now. We need to fall back and give it a rest for a little while.

Pssh. Why should I listen to you? You and I both know what he is. Krad answered back, his voice tinted in apathetic sarcasm.

As your tamer, Krad, I feel you need to lay off on him just for now. Now let's regroup. We don't have any time to waste! Satoshi answered demandingly.

Fair enough. But you owe me so much for this. Krad answered back as he then turned in mid air then flew off in another direction, his face showing a clear look of disdain and murderous intent.

Shadow sighed as she came upon the scene. They where fighting as usual, and all she wanted to do was get her job done. While they where occupied she made sure she got the artwork free. She wasn't interested in the one with crimson wings, at least that's the color she thought. Nor did either of the male angels interest her.

She was her own being and had her own work to do. Clad as she usually was, head to toe completely in black, with her hair braided tightly and wound up... She looked like a shadow moving in the darkness. Especially considering the shade of her wings. Shadow colors.

Her eyes focused on the unfolding scene and watched the opposite directions that each angel went. She decided to follow the white haired one, and see what trouble she could stir. She spread out her wings and took off from the roof, flying after the white winged angel and twisting through the air.

She pulled free one of her feathers, and held it at the ready for use. Krad was his name, that she remembered from so many years of working against him. "So Krad, running away again?" She taunted as she came up beside the flying male angel.

Rina blushed at him "Hey Dark, Thanks for catching me back there. Its weird she was not liste...." she was cut off as Kaily came out. Kaily wrapped her arms around Darks waist and rested her head on his chest "Dark please dont be mad but i wanted to have you catch Rina to maybe help her sort out her feelings since she said she likes both Niwa and Hiwatari. I never meant to get her hurt. I'm sorry Dark this all my fault" Kaily let go and sat down not sure of what Dark would do or say

Back
Top Bottom