Mx Female Taboo Tendencies?

BananaBread

Planetoid
Intro
Hey there, how's it going? My name is Ben and it is a pleasure to be here. Starting off with the absolute basics, I'm a straight male residing in the land down under and am 27 years old. I work a simple 9 to 5 job during the day and typically only find time to engage in roleplays during the evening or on weekends - which can be rather inconvenient given timezones.

Now, onto what I'm looking for. Roleplay (obviously) - primarily erotic. I absolutely adore building up to the smut in a scene as it helps develop that sort of sexual tension between the characters. Also - I'm a switch with a dom lean.

Kinks
  • Incest
  • Cameras - Filming & Photography
  • Toys
  • Cock worship
  • Naked Male / Clothed Female
  • Mild degredation
  • Mild aspects of mindbreak / dickdrunk
  • Teasing
  • Overstimulation
  • Oral (giving / receiving)
  • The usual rough sex staples - hair pulling, spanking, pinning down.
Limits
  • Blackmail
  • Non-con
  • Dub-con
  • Mind control
  • Vore
  • Gore
  • Scat
  • Watersports
  • Hyper sizes
  • Beastiality

Detail / Length
Typically I roleplay using a third person perspective and can write anywhere from single paragraphs to 5 paragraphs dependant on the situation. I also find that I typically end up mimicking my partner both in terms of quality and quantity.

How to find me?
You can shoot me a message here or you could hit me up on my discord below (which I am far more active on and do prefer)
Ben Dover#1504

I know the intro is a little bare at the moment and I might come back to work on it a little more. For now, I've decided to throw out a few ideas which are brewing inside of my head down below.

Disclaimer regarding plots:
  • The ideas I've written below are primarily musings and / or word vomit so they're not truly indicative of the way I write.
  • None of the ideas below are set in stone - they're just there to get the creative juices flowing and perhaps provide some premise. I'd love to hear what your thoughts are and if there are any changes you'd like to see to any of the scenes.
  • Some of them are currently taken / in progress and therefore I am would be much less inclined to play them out.
  • (Un)Fortunately, all the ideas currently involve incest however that does not mean I'm not open to ideas which do not play around incest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom