Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Quick and Easy: Monster Brothel edition.

pechadur

뽀뽀
Hello there! I'm looking for a couple partners who might be interested in an idea like this and don't mind having either a one shot or a series of one shots centred around this. Now, I do have a few rules and I'm rather strict with these:

1. Decent grammar and spelling. Proper formatting is also a must! I do not want to read a wall of text, ngl.
2. Text talk in OOC is alright, I fall into it a lot. However, in a post it isn't really okay. I match posts but tend to go around 3-5 paragraphs.
3. Respect my F-list. Discussing things on my maybe list is alright, but don't try to sway my opinion for something I'm not interested in. I will even list my hard no's right here: incest, scat, gore, vore, toilet play in general, beastiality and incest.
4. Don't be a creep- rather self explanatory.
5. Don't vanish without warning. Sometimes it'll happen and I'll do my best to give a heads up. No pressure tho, it'd just be nice.
6. Don't hesitate to engage in OOC chat if you'd like to continue the rp or make another one, I love to chat as well.
7. With the nature of this, I'd prefer to keep it in PMs, I don't use my Discord to rp.

That's pretty much it for rules, so let's get to the barebones of this idea.

Set in a fantasy world where brothels are either common or uncommon, many adventurers of many races and species visit to let some steam off with the beautiful women there. That's it, you can add something if you'd like, though it's not really that deep.

Characters I'll play:
- Elves
- Fauna (deer-people)
- Kitsunes
- Half-elves
- Faeries
- Nymphs

Characters you can play (preferred):
- Orcs
- Taur
- Elves
- Lycan
- Dragonborn (Think DnD)
- Tentacle monsters
- Anything you can think of (as long as they're humanoid), is alright, though the ones listed up top are my favourites.

Now, please send me a pm with this form filled out ^^*
Basic intro
Character you'd like me to play
Character you'd like to play
Kinks

Back
Top Bottom