Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OVA: A Konosuba Story OOC

Zeth

Supernova
The ooc thread for our game. Due to scheduling issues, we moved it from discord and to the forum.

Weapon concept for the smith off:
Duke's Goblin Eradicating Dao (Name wip)

41-cDv%2Bpj9L._SX425_.jpg

Perks:
Attack +5
Gear +1 for combat related rolls
Unique: Sense Goblins (Senses the presence of nearby goblins) +5

Flaws:
Code of Conduct -2 (While equipped with the Goblin Eradicating Dao, the user can only use it to kill goblins and goblinoids.)
Compulsion -2 (While equipped with the Goblin Eradicating Dao, the user in compelled to kill goblins and goblinoids.)
Hatred -2 (While equipped with the Goblin Eradicating Dao, the user hates goblins and goblinoids.)

Attack(s):
Goblin Throat Stab:
Perks: Armor Piercing (+5), Effective 4 (+20), Impairing (+10)
Flaws: Finisher (-10), Requirement (-10) (Target must be a goblin or goblinoid), Weapon (-5)

Endurance Cost: 10

Blacksmith Tony submits the Sunsword from Thundarr the Barbarian. So basicly a Fantasy Lightsaber.

Gear +1
Grants: Attack +1

Sunsword strike: Effective x2 (+10), Weapon (-5), Unique Flaw:Noisy (-5) Affinity (Heat/Fire)

The Sunsword from Thundarr the Barbarian is a blade of pure scorching Sunlight. When activated it makes a distinct sound with every swing making stealth or sneak attacks impossible.

Goblin slayer activates the Sunsword giving it a couple of swings. "This is acceptable," he comments to Tony. Tony nods and said, "Good." Both are men of few words.

Weapon concept for the smith off:
Duke's Goblin Eradicating Dao (Name wip)

41-cDv%2Bpj9L._SX425_.jpg

Perks:
Attack +5
Gear +1 for combat related rolls
Unique: Sense Goblins (Senses the presence of nearby goblins) +5

Flaws:
Code of Conduct -2 (While equipped with the Goblin Eradicating Dao, the user can only use it to kill goblins and goblinoids.)
Compulsion -2 (While equipped with the Goblin Eradicating Dao, the user in compelled to kill goblins and goblinoids.)
Hatred -2 (While equipped with the Goblin Eradicating Dao, the user hates goblins and goblinoids.)

Attack(s):
Goblin Throat Stab:
Flaws: Finisher (-10), Requirement (-10) (Target must be a goblin or goblinoid), Weapon (-5)

Gear +1
Grants: Attack +5
Weaknesses

Attack(s):
Goblin Throat Stab:

How about this? Giving both hatred of goblins and compulsion kill goblins is redundant. Plus you only need -4 to boost the weapon to attack +5.
Remember this sword Stacks with Ozu's existing dx rating when in use and will pretty much obliterate any goblin it hits now.

Yeah, I'd say that's a good compromise, though I would like for it to be able to sense nearby goblins, if at all possible. Maybe sixth sense, but with the weakness of only sensing where goblins are? Maybe change the stat layout to:

Gear +2
Grants: Attack +5, Sixth Sense +1
Weaknesses

Attack(s):
Goblin Throat Stab:

If you wish to limit the sense to only goblins it can be Unique Ability: Detect Goblins +1.

Yeah, I can settle for Detect Goblins instead of Sixth Sense. Since I rolled above the check needed to craft the weapon, I'm pretty sure that gear goes from +2 to +3, so I'm getting rid of one level of Compulsion.

So, newest stat block is:

Gear +3 (Improved slightly by rolling above the needed check)
Grants: Attack +5, Unique Ability: Detect Goblins +1
Weaknesses
Compulsion -1 (While equipped with the Goblin Eradicating Dao, the user in compelled to kill goblins and goblinoids.)

Attack(s):
Goblin Throat Stab:

I will do all your defense rolls in the name of speed when Rimuru let's out his mega attack.

As many I believ already know here I am cutting down on my bmr I am thinking clearly since the medical issues with losing parts of my memory and I just cant handle all these stories.

I did enjoy this game clearly and I am sure my husband probably will vouch or claim Final Fantasy even if it is not the case. I kind of use FFXIV for a mind calmer since its well dumb for 95% of the quests with no real thinking just run and click.

Back
Top Bottom