Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't Fret, your babysitter is here now. [w/razor_gage] (NSFW)

A

Aalyiarah

Vivian looked at the address one last time on her phone before pocketing it, this was the place. Looking at the front door she'd retrieve the house key from her bountiful breasts and approached. The young girl had been contacted on Twitter, offered a sum of money and given her task. The amount had the eighteen-year-old in a position that it would be stupid for her not to accept. 'Alright, you can do this,' it wasn't the fact that she was nervous about the task that had her coaching herself. It was the illegal home entering, but she had a key.

Unlocking the door, she'd swing it open allowing the knob to hit the wall with a thud. Looking around the room she'd see a rather puzzled looking man. He was shorter than her by a good inch or two, with a smaller frame and well dressed. She had arrived at six and was told not to be late. The man looked as if he was about to head out, but Vivian wasn't going to allow that. "Nathaniel, where do you think you're going?" Putting a hand on her hip she'd use her foot to close the door. "Ugh, get out of those good clothes right now!" Vivian spoke with a commanding tone making sure to keep her eyes peeled on him.

Vivian took the lead in closing the space between her and Nathaniel. "Don't take that tone with me, I am your babysitter," standing within his personal space. Her breasts nearly touching his chest, "you aren't going anywhere." Keeping her firm tone with him, "now, upstairs and change mister, march!" She'd give him a few minutes before sighing and grabbing him by the ear, "let's go, I don't have all night..." Tugging him along with her, she'd begin to lead him up the stairs case and towards his bedroom. Vivian had been supplied with a layout of the house.

Opening his bedroom door, she'd push him inside, "I don't want to be mean, but if you keep up this behavior then you will have to be punished." Standing in the doorway, her hands pushing her breasts up as she watched him. "Now, get out of those good clothes," tapping her foot on the floor as she waited. Oddly, this was starting to turn her on.

She'd use her foot again to shut her bedroom door with a smirk and a chuckle, "you're so cute Nathaniel, but you are also starting to really tick me off." His words didn't affect her, she was in this for the money, and sure 5k was nice but 10k was even better. Walking over to him she'd stand her ground looking at him. "Nathaniel," her phone buzzed in her back pocket, "get changed." Her voice stern as she retrieved her phone, it was a message from an unknown number.

Check the front door. Enjoy.

Looking up at him, Vivian narrowed her eyes, "I will be right back, if you aren't changed out of those clothes...you will be punished." Heading out of his bedroom, she noticed the lock was on the outside. 'This is too easy,' locking the door before hurrying down the stairs and to the front door. Sure enough outside was a small duffle bag. Picking it up, there was a note, saying, 'had his wifi, and phone lines temporarily shut off.'

Reaching the bedroom door, Vivian would sit the duffle bag down and open it. Inside were an assortment of playthings from vibrators, butt plugs, a couple of chastity devices and a few other things. "Oh, this is great." Picking out a cute pink dress with a lacy pink thong she'd also grab a butt plug and one of the chastity devices. Knocking on the door, "Nathaniel, are you changed? I found something that I want you to wear." Unlocking the door she'd brace herself and step inside. "Now, I am sick of playing this little game of you being so defiant," tossing him the pink dress and thong, "here, put this on. Please just be a good boy for me."

"Ugh, you had to go an push my button," Vivian walked over and pushed him onto the bed she'd struggling to get him to roll over, it took a lot of efforts on her part but after wrestling and pinching, she'd get him laying on his stomach. "Now," spanking his clothes add forcefully a few times, a small bulge in her tiny jean shorts started to show itself. "Now," huffing, she'd sit up, "I'll use a belt next time."

She had a backup plan if he didn't start to behave, her boyfriend, Marcus was just down the street at the local Starbucks. He had been told about the plan and had agreed that she should do it especially for that type of cash. Marcus's build was broad, muscular, and he stood ar roughly 6'3". Most people instantly were intimidated by his height, but he was a nice guy unless provoked. All she had to do was text him, and he'd be over within a two minutes tops.

"Now, get dressed." Vivian would give him the option one last time before she'd start to manhandle him. Her nipples hard and seen through her thigh fitting top, and her package throbbing within the confines of her jeans.

Vivian looked him up and down slowly with a giggle, "awe, there you go." Smiling she'd ignore his question, "you are such a pretty girl." Taking his hand in hers, "but you're missing a few more things," leading him out of the bedroom Vivian picked up the duffle bag and led him to the bathroom. "This way," pushing the door open, Vivian pushed him into the bathroom. "Sit on the toilet." The lid was down. She'd set the duffle bag on the counter, unzipped it, and pulled out a small makeup case. Opening the cute pick box, "let's make you up," grabbing a foundation compact Vivian looked over at him, "Natalie, you said you were going out but you forgot to put on your makeup, you silly girl." An outside viewer may have thought that she may be a little crazy.

Caking on the foundation, adding a little blush to accent his cheeks, "awe, a permanent blush. That's so adorable." Smiling brightly Vivian would lean down and whisper into Nate's ear, "Natalie, let's plump those lips, after all, you never know when you make have to suck on a cock," giggling, Vivian picked up a bottle of clear lipgloss that doubled as a plumper, "don't lick this off." Smearing it onto his lips, Vivian had to admit that this was starting to turn her own seeing a cute guy being turned into a very fuckable girl. Her shorts tightened once more as a surge of pleasure ran through her cock making it pulse as she watched his lips become plump and full. "Now, just a little lipstick and some mascara then you can see yourself." Applying the final touches Vivian would take him by the hand, "look how lovely you are, such a pretty girl..." Her hand snaked around grabbing his butt firmly as she spoke, "ooh, with a jiggly little bubble butt." Giving him another firm grope exploring his luscious backside her hand following its curve dipping down between his legs Vivian didn't try to hold back a moan as it pushed past her lips.

Back
Top Bottom