Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Story Focused Role-plays

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
Well, it’s been a while, but I finally want to try and do more story focused, less sexual role plays. Mind you, sexual scenes still have a place in a good story, but not as the focus unless you have a very good plot to hold things together.

Rules:
-I will not roleplay over discord or anything. Sorry guys, stay on the site or my rear you bite. Don’t bite my rear.

-Post length should be adequate to hold a scene. Two to three paragraphs is generally my range, but during a scene in where I require your feedback to make it happen (such as a conversation scene) I may have to force myself to lower or raise as needed.

-English is my only spoken language, but I am fairly decent at writing. Forgive the odd screwup, and I certainly will for you. However, please be open to critisim and giving it too, just encase small changes or edits need to be considered.

-I am currently in school for electrical technician. It is a dirty, heavy work day for me, so I do ask that we have a certain amount of patience between posts. Obviously, this is applied to you as well. I won’t bug you for a couple weeks, but I would love to hear from you if you can’t post, or want help deciding the next move!

-I’m fairly easy going kink wise and OOC wise, but let’s be honest, everyone has boundaries. I want you comfortable in role play with me, so don’t take this as aggressive, but I won’t do blood/gore stuff, pee or other bathroom related antics, and I really don’t like OOC agressivness or nadia-thirst.

- when you message me, have an idea of what you want based on my thread, and your own personal wants and needs, even if that means it changes my posted idea. I love when a partner is able to enhance or modify a plot to make it 10 times better, in a way I overlooked or did not think up. One line messages about wanting to rp are ignored, as I have tried to rp based on that first impression, and it’s usualy a wasted effort.

-I swear I’m not hard to please, I’m sorry for so many rules! Now for the fun to begin!

-Plagiarism from another thread rules section? I swear I’m not actually lazy -.- still not lazy! Promise!

Plot ideas:

This is more of a general discussion, but I hope to trigger ideas in your mind and hopefully achieve a good story!

So the first thing I was thinking of doing was a idea around a demon or some kind of dark, stoic being that is caught in a war with angels, his or her people fighting with them. Things get tough and the being is wounded fairly badly, but escapes. Finding themselves hurt and alone, they collapse, only to awaken to a young woman tending to them, caring for their needs as best she can. Obviously, the being would be distrustful if her intentions, but eventually sees she is kind and means only to help.

I would like this to develop into a sort of friendship, with the woman being eventually found out for consorting with the being and punished by the angels in the absense of the demonic being. Then, the woman is taken to its castle, and has to adapt to their way of life and politics, since the family is none too pleased a human woman has caught the eye of their next in line. Just something cool and romantic like that.

My next idea is a futuristic meets fantasy, with a kingdom at war and salvation from the dark empire coming from the stars. Imagine a country, with a benevolent king and queen, beset upon by a dark, stronger military. Things look grim, but everyone holds true to a legend of the “Mother star”, a large, shining beacon of light in the sky that has been there for thousands of years.

During the war, the prince or princess (whatever we prefer) is in dire need of help, while protecting a temple to the mother star, only for a massive star to land and crash into the middle of the battle. Only thing is, it’s not quite a star.

Inside is a young woman, who is fucking pissed and shouting at her comm link for breaking in the crash. She is a mecha pilot for the galactic imperial, you know, the space good guys. With no way to send an SOS anytime soon, she grabs her mecha and breaks free from the wreckage, accidentally establishing the prophesy. Needless to say, she ends up trying to get herself a way home, but ends up pulled into the conflict with the kingdom. I have a few ideas for this one, mainly a mercenary being why she was shot down, and soon having to fight her rival who joined forces with the evil empire, just to make things that much more frustrating.

Another idea I have had is that I would love a roleplay around a mecha military academy or something along those lines. Something cool, with students and trainees of various wings of the military, from marine core mech units and army mecha, Air Force, we can do a lot. If it’s got an outer space angle, alien students mixing with humans could be fun too.

I left things open to your own ideas to be inserted. Let’s brainstorm together!

Back
Top Bottom