Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Craving some Final Fantasy XV

Hello guys!
I'm obsessed with Final Fantasy XV and the boys, and I'd love to do something with it. I have a few plot ideas, but I'm always open to any ideas you have!

I'll be playing Noctis in these plots. A warning up front that one of my plot ideas (the NoctisxIgnis one) contains spoilers for the end of the game.

NoctisxGladio - Noctis always had a rocky relationship with Gladio. They clash a lot as Gladio tries to push Noctis to be the best he can be, but he's oblivious to Noctis' boundaries. Frustrations between them keep building up between them until one of them explodes. They get into a big argument. One moment they're yelling at each other, the next Gladio has Noctis pinned against the wall. Seems like they have a better way to release all that pent up frustration.

NoctisxIgnis - This one is set after the game. Noctis accomplished his task. His sacrifice brought back the dawn and his defeat of Ardyn stopped the deamons. But Ignis couldn't accept it. Why did Noctis have to sacrifice his own life to save the world? So he decides to find a way of stopping it. This one can go in different ways. Maybe Ignis sacrifices something to bring Noctis back. Maybe he travels back in time and tries to change his past. Maybe he even goes dark and brings Noctis back at a high price to the world. There are many possibilities.

NoctisxArdyn - From the moment they met Ardyn showed an interest in Noctis. At first it was just because Noctis was the Chosen King, the one fated to kill him. Ardyn was curious to see what king he would grow in to, so he kept interfering in things. But over time that interest became something more. He needed Noctis. This one has a few options as well. Noctis could be receptive to the idea and they form a forbidden romance. That one could even lead to Noctis going dark and joining Ardyn, going against his fate. Another option is that Noctis wants nothing to do with Ardyn, so Ardyn decides to just take what he wants. This can lead to Noctis warming up to the idea of being with Ardyn, or he keeps resisting and trying to kill Ardyn. We could even combine this one with NoctisxGladio or NoctisxIgnis where Ardyn tries to steal Noctis away from their partner, or with Ignis or Gladio trying to help Noctis heal after Ardyn has his way with him.

NoctisxGladio, NoctisxIgnis, or IgnisxNoctisxGladio (CRAVING) - This one has multiple possibilities. This is an omegaverse rp. Noctis comes from a long line of alpha kings, and it was always expected he'd be one as well. But then Noctis presented as an omega. The king put him on suppressants and made the public believe he was a beta. The only ones who knew the truth were the king and his shield, and Noctis' advisor. Regis didn't trust any alpha's around his son except Ignis, Noctis' alpha advisor, and Gladio, his alpha Shield. Soon after Noctis presented as omega his best friend Prompto presented as beta (can also be omega if you prefer) After Insomnia's fall Noctis forgets all about his suppressants, and it doesn't take long for those around him to notice the change and realise he's an omega. One of the alpha's, or both of them, find themselves responding differently to him. They want to mark Noctis and made him theirs.

Back
Top Bottom