Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Wheel Of Time - Fantasy Based on The Books (maybe spoilers)

Anglemarr

Decidedly British Dom
Supporter
The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of time. But it was a beginning.​

I've been reading through the series again and what can say? The series has so much potential for smutty fun mixed in with high tension, high drama plot.

So... What is it?​
I'll be honest, if you don't have a passing knowledge of the series, this probably won't be for you.
But the wheel of time is something of a ground breaking fantasy series (for its time). Women tend to hold positions of power, magic is unique, split into male and female halves that are invisible to channelers of the opposite sex.

Trollocs (half human, half animal) raid the world, led by eyeless myrddraal with a penchant for raping women they capture. The forsaken, twisted men and women with insane command of the one power are slowly being loosed on the world, free to turn kings, queens, nations into their toys.

And during all of this the dragon reborn is starting to come into his own, causing worldwide changes, shaking society to its core. The Aiel cross the dragon wall and the Seanchan across the waves.

And.... why?​
The Books are full of great characters and detail of the world. So much is left just out of reading range, enough to get ideas but never devolving to smut. Pillow sisters, what Seanchan do with slaves, the forsaken and their pets. So much potential!

So What are you looking for?​
* Literate partners. I'm not expecting pages and pages, but I'd like this to be a nicely detailed rp. I dislike putting paragraph requirements on things but more is better to a certain extent.

*Connection. OOC chat, now I'm not looking for someone to message me letting me know what they had for lunch, but I find a little chat now and then helps the rp grow, leads to good discussion of plot and people less likely to ghost. I'm a people pleaser, I like giving a girl what she wants roleplay wise, so let me know and let me press those buttons.

*Planning. I love a good plan. Not line by line but the headlights, where are we roughly going, what do you want set up? What kinks are you feeling like including?

And Your Kinks?​
Let's start with the slightly a-setting appropriate one. Heels. I love a girl in heels. I'd love to see female characters in heels as much as possible.

Otherwise everything is up for discussion, but I have the full f list in my signature, below is just a taste.

I love rough sex, domination, humiliation, degredation.
Oral, anal, nice and sloppy.
Dom/sub
Fancy clothes, lingerie, anything sexy (naked is boring)
Toys (ter'angreal)
Group sex, threesome, foursome, moresome!
Cheating and cuckolding.
Pictures!! (You link me and I'll link you!)

... loads more!

And Finally, Plots?​
Well this is going to be a little vague but I'll throw a few things in here and develop it later. In short, tell me something you're craving and let's build a plot around it.

I'd be more than happy to play any male characters in the series and would be happy to do more "vignettes " leaping around the world as we see fit.

Back
Top Bottom