Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother/Sister RP (Zero and Yurina)

Ryllek finally arrived at his new home where his mother and sister supposedly moved into since his parents divorced and tore the family in half. Now his fater died in accident he was sent back to live with his mother and sister. He made his way inside with his luggage in tow, some of it being carried by men in suits. He and his fater weren't that rich, but Ryllek did own a lot of things. Once all his stuff was inside the house, the men in suits left Ryllek in his new home. His mother wasn't home yet, but heard that she would be taking the day off from work for the rest of the day at noon. Right now it was 11 o'clock, an hour till she said she would be home.

With a sigh, he went to explore his new home. He easily found the kitchen, dining room, and living room. He headed upstairs next to find the bathroom, but ended up in his sister's bedroom by accident. He saw her sleeping in bed at the moment, but worse, she was half nakke and had pushed her blankets aside, revealing her alluring figure to him. Entranced, he slowly approached the side of the bed and touch her head with his hand gently, running his hand through her hair. It had been too long since he last saw his sister, and this girl before him made him question if she was his sister or not.

Ryva had heard news of her father's death. Something inside of her triggered the sadness almost at the same extent level when her parents divorced, taking her brother with him. After the funeral, she heard a few things about the brother and how he was probably going back to stay with her and their mother. Crying herself to sleep right after she took off those funeral clothes, she curled up in a position where she didn't even place the blankets on her. Many thoughts ran through her mind at how stupid her father was since she remembered when she was small, she was quite attached to the man and now he was gone for good was something she wasn't used to losing. Her mother had well accepted it, letting only a tear running down her cheek as she was her ex-husband being buried. Ryva didn't slept well that night before so she was in a pretty deep sleep until she couldn't even hear or feel another presence by her side.

Ryllek went further with his criousity and found his hands sliding over his sister's breasts. They were perfect on her form, and bouncy to boot. Perhaps they were a little big if they were bouncy. His curiousity continued to broaden, and soon pulled up the sleeping girl's shirt to find her without a bra. It seemed odd, then again it was the summer, and she was also sleeping. Most likely it got in the way of napping. The thought quickly vanished as his curious hands gropped her now exposed flesh and began to squeeze them. He admired their softness. They were soft like marshmellows, but smoother to feel, like silk or soap? Something like that he thought.

Curiousity overtook him again as he saw her nipples stiffen from his constant squeezing. Instinctively, he placed her nipples between two fingers each and began to lightly twist and pinch them. They were firm, firmer then the rest of her breasts. He even thought to tug on them to see if they could erect further, not aware of what this act was causing for the girl who was sleeping.

Ryva was deep in sleep, although she had a dreamless sleep, she was beginning to feel something was wrong with her body. Ignoring it, she continued to sleep as her bushy tail swished slightly, letting out a soft yawn along the way, shaking her head and falling asleep again. The young one breathed in steadily before she felt that pinch and tug of her nipples. She shuddered and finally crack an eye open, thinking that there was no way bugs would bite on her nipples like that. She found the image before her blurry and soon enough she could make out that it was person. The scent was familiar and she knew it was a male but most of all, she knew it was, "Ryllek?" she mewed, looking up at the older brother.

Ryllek's curiousity quickly evaporated when he heard the sweet, soft voice of his sister. He stopped his hands for now, though they still restead gently on her breasts, and looked at her waking eyes. "Ryva? It's Ryllek, your brother. I'm here now." He smiled and rose up a little, pushing down on her breasts as he stood up higher. "Mom said she'd be here by noon. I thought I was the only one here at the moment. Sorry to wake you." He smiled more. He was really happy to have finally met his sister in such a long time.

Ryva looked up at him and smiled when she saw that it was really Ryllek. She didn't notice his hands over her breasts as she was too happy to see him. Although she did notice it when he moved but decided to just keep quiet and thought that he was merely brushing over her breasts by accident. Her ears twitched as she mewed, "Oh yeah, I forgot.." she said as she blushed on what she was wearing before him. Taking the covers, she covered her lower half before opening her arms towards him, "Welcome home Ryllek~" she smiled up to the older male, a smile on her face.

He smiled back and wrapped his arms around his sister, allowing hers to wrap around them as they hugged for the first time in a long while. "I'm glad to be back, even if it is under such depressing terms." He moved onto the bed with her and helped her sit up as they still hugged. He noticed that Ryva's shirt hadn't been pulled down over her breasts yet, and her nipples were still hard, so he could feel them pressing into his chest through his shirt even. "Maybe I should step out and let you get dressed?" He smiled playfully and rubbed himself into her breasts.

Ryva was glad to see her brother after so many years. Her mother didn't let her have anymore contact with the father which had to include Ryllek. Sitting up on the bed, she wondered if she should go on and make some lunch for him but before she wanted to get up, she blushed softly at his words and felt him rubbing his body against hers. Which made her blush more, "Y-Yes!" she cried and quickly pulled her shirt down and covered her lower half with the blanket.

Ryllek chuckled and left her alone to use the bathroom instead. He was happy at how much Ryva grew up, but she still felt familiar to him. He didn't remember much of his mother, and was looking forward to reuniting with her soon. Once finished using the facilities he got up and left to go see if Ryva had finished dressing yet. He opened the door to her room to check. "You dressed now?"

Ryva rushed to the bathroom and took in a deep breath. Wow, her brother had grown. Literally he was now taller than her even if their age difference was only a year from each other. They could practically be best buddies again like how they were back in when they were young. Fixing up her top, she bent over to pull up her shorts before she stopped when she heard the door swung open. Frozen in one spot, she mewed in surprise and pulled up her shorts really quick and did up the buttons and zip, "O-Okay.. now I'm done.." she uttered, her tail swayed below.

"Oops, sorry about that." He laughed softly in some shame before going up to Ryva and hugging her again. "Did you spy on me in the bathroom?" He asked her as if suspecing her of some mischievious crime. His ears twitch signifying he heard her approach. "You did, didn't you? You're a naughty little sister."

Ryva blinked when she felt her brother's hand around her body once more, pulling her into a hug. His words made her blush as she shook her head, "N-Nuh uh! Why would I do that?" she mewed, her ears lowering slightly.

((sorry for not replying in so long. I fell out of my RP mood, but I'm getting back into it now))

"Because you're curious." He chuckled and nipped her ears with her mouth softly. "Since you saw me naked, it's only fair that you compensate me for it." He smiled playfully and gently guided her over to the bed. "Sis has to show me her body now. It's only fair since you got to see mine."

At the nip on her ears, they twitched slightly in response as she was guided to the bed. She didn't remember when she did spy on her brother but he seemed determined to let her show her body in return. Blushing madly, she proceeded to strip.

Ryllek watched intensely as his little sister began to strip for him. "You've grown so much Ryva." He smiled and gently pushed her down onto the bed after she had stripped. "You have such a cute body now." Slowly he crawled over his little sister and purred happily. "I learned something really interesting during our time apart. It's a really fun game. Want me to teach you how it's played?"

Ryva looked over at him as she covered her chest shyly while her bushy tail was covering her lower half. Blushing softly at his words, she wondered what kind of game he was talking about. She bit her lower lip and nodded in curiosity.

His little sister was so adorable in this shy pose she was in. Ryllek leaned down and kissed Ryva on the lips before letting his hands touch her waist. Afterfeeling her frame, his hands slipped underneath her arms slowly, but gradually, until they were over Ryva's breasts. He started to massage them, pulling from the kiss to say. "This is a game to be played with only to those closest to you. You try to make the other person feel good with your body. You win if you satisfy certain conditions."

Back
Top Bottom