Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: A Trainer's Crutch (LilGunner/BennyQ)

Kaya looked up as Rapidash sauntered over, laying her majestic head over Kaya's shoulders. With an appreciative sigh Kaya reached up and stroked Rapidash's muzzle, grateful for the added warmth of her loyal fiery horse. She glanced over at Aydin. She had seen him move over and worried he might try to pet Rapidash. Beautiful as she was she wasn't the most friendly to outsiders. While Aydin might be proficient with fire types it didn't exactly prevent him from being burned by her fires. Heck, she had even burned Kaya a time or two. Mostly by accident of course but when they had first met Kaya could barely touch Ponyta, let alone ride her. They enjoyed the sunset for just a little bit longer. The sky quickly to deep blues and purples as the sun sank well below the mountain and tree line. Kaya sighed happily at the sight, enjoying the moment with Aydin and their Pokemon.

Like all things it wasn't to last and Aydin suddenly walked away. Kaya turned to see what he was up to. A plate of an odd assortment: kibble, greens, and raw meat. Kaya blanched a little at the odd mix. What Pokemon ate raw meat? Though her curiosity was quickly answered as Aydin announce they were to visit Typhlosion. Kaya gave a nod at Aydin as he told her to grab Alakazam's 'pudding,' very careful to make sure to keep thinking of it as pudding. She walked with Aydin to bring Alakazam his 'pudding' but the Pokemon refused. Had he heard somehow? Maybe she hadn't concentrated enough or maybe he noticed the slip in Aydin's tongue. At least he seemed interested in a new spoon. Kaya couldn't help an amused laugh. One would think that food was food and at least he was able to eat.Well she did find that the more evolved Pokemon got the more stubborn. Much like old people.

Then they headed for the den. Kaya paused as the blackened grass crunched beneath her feet. Pikachu and Rapidash had been following but saw the other Pokemon hesitate. So they decided to stay back as well. Aydin moved on bold as brass, no need to be afraid of his own Pokemon no matter how ominous the den might seem. Kaya followed behind Aydin into the lair. Crisped and foreboding the sight of the massive, mighty Typhlosion just laying there was...strange. He looked incredibly bored, his fire completely out. Kaya couldn't say she knew much about the species but she wondered how much his flames indicated mood or health. Rapidash's flames grew when riled up, when racing faster and faster. Charmander's tail indicated its health. Though she could honestly say she didn't know much about the Johto type of fire Pokemon. Not nearly as well as the Kanto types. She felt strangely sad when looking at the bored Pokemon. Why did it just lay there?

Kaya took the plate of food from Aydin as he approached Typhlosion. She watched as he spoke to the Pokemon and got absolutely no reaction. Kaya's head tilted curiously. She hoped there wasn't something wrong with him. As Aydin introduced her she lifted her hand in a little wave of greeting as she approached. Though before she got near or Aydin finished a great gout of flame erupted from the fire Pokemon. Kaya was used to flames and stopped in her tracks, tossing her arm over her eyes. The heat was intense but not more than she could handle having been around Rapidash for so many years. Only momentary and the flames died down. Kaya could feel a little bead of sweat roll down her back from the sudden heat.

Aydin was quick to reprimand the Pokemon for his behavior, demanding her give an apology. Typhlosion was having none of it. Turning his great head to stare into the depths of his charred burrow. Kaya opened her mouth to say she didn't need one but snapped it shut as Aydin teased the Pokemon a little. A tiny Cyndaquil at heart. Maybe he was. Just sad he was so large and unable to be close to Aydin anymore. Kaya didn't know the Pokemon and couldn't begin to understand what it might be going through. Traveling around one moment and suddenly sedentary the next. Who knew really. Though when Aydin told her to take the food she blinked at him. "Are you...sure...? I mean...wouldn't he be hungry?" She asked as she looked over a Typhlosion with a concerned frown. While he was her boss and she should do what he ordered she didn't entirely fell right not leaving the Pokemon with food.

Brave, curious, stupid. Who knew what caused it. Rapidash, bold as can be, plodded up to the den entrance. Her head held high as she sniffed at the charred air. She had felt and heard the suddenly flames, wondering what caused them and if Kaya was alright. No tactics, she walked straight on towards the den entrance.

Aydin could not help but admire and respect Kaya’s resolve to stand so still and enduring in the face of Typhlosion’s intimidation. He supposed owning a Rapidash gave her some immunity to the harsh heats of fire-pokemon. Yet at her hesitating remarks on Typhlosion not getting his meal, Aydin let out a chuckle and simply shrugged it off. “Discipline. He’ll certainly be hungry. But he needs to learn he isn’t so exceptional anymore and that he needs to eat with the rest of his family.” He said pointedly, giving Typhlosion a very pointed glance. The Pokemon did not stir at the criticism at all. Aydin never followed through though. Typhlosion would emerge at his own time and Aydin would still feed him, simply because. He would always be special to Aydin’s heart, one that could not help but be spoiled and given exceptions to the norm.

But Typhlosion did slowly stir when another presence moved to the den entrance.

Aydin knew the look well enough and reached for Kaya’s wrist, trying to draw her back. “Typhlosion.” He warned softly but the gleam was in the pokemon’s yellow eyes as his head turned and saw the owner of that mighty presence; Rapidash. His paws balled into fists as he pressed them against the barren, merciless rocks, pushing himself up to his full height with a low growl as he postured himself more readily. Finally, a decent opponent who was worthy of his time! No flames sprouted from Typhlosion this time but the temperature in the cave definitely rose several degrees. The cool mountain air might seem refreshing against this heat wave.

Standing tall, Typlosion was nearly man-height with Aydin. His body was wrought with muscle, dancing under his fur with each little movement. “I am pleased that you finally learned to stand in the presence of a lady. Well…ladies.” Aydin said to his Pokemon, looking back towards Rapidash near the barrow entrance. He had tugged Kaya close to him, their bodies brushing together, with his grip on her wrist still. Others were gathered just a little bit behind the horse-pokemon, watchful and anxious over the potential battle about to unfold. Typhlosion had long been King among Aydin’s Pokemon. Even Rhydon and Alakazam didn’t lightly cross paths with him. But now there was a new challenger, one with flames and heat equal to his own. And flames did love to dance with one another.

And the pair of them were right in the middle of the two Pokemon. “Yours is a toughie if she can arouse Typhlosion like that. Unfortunately this den will become hotter than a volcano crater if we don’t stop them. And I like having eyebrows on my face you know. And I’m sure you do as well.” Aydin said to Kaya. One of the two Pokemon had to retreat then, which would be a sorry blow to their pride. He didn’t like the idea but then again, this was Typhlosion’s burrow and they were trespassing in it. Only fair they all moved out. So he walked right up to his very tense and unhappy looking Pokemon, who looked ready to burst aflame and fight right there. The heats would be merciless. Losing their eyebrows would be the least of their problems if they got caught in the crossfire. But still, Aydin went right up to Typhlosion and put his hand on the Pokemon’s chest, feeling the white fur hot like it just came off the stove.

“Well thank you for your polite welcome, Typhlosion. My friend Kaya is very pleased to make your acquaintance. We shall be going now. No need to show us the door.” Aydin said, though Typhlosion never took his yellow eyes off of Rapidash. “Come out into the sun too once in a while. It’s good for your fur. And you need a bath.” Aydin finished, the final remark enough to break through Typhlosion’s concentration. Perfect. Aydin turned and walked towards Kaya and Rapidash, hoping they could back out as well. Not all his Pokemon were well behaved, unfortunately.

“Sorry about that.” Aydin said with an apologetic smile to Kaya, once they were out of the cave. The mountain air was refreshing. “Pokemon have the same vice of pride as us. Your Rapidash must be a Queen among her kind. Aren’t you?” He said to the horse-pokemon next, reaching out to stroke her mane if she would let him. And if not, he would have a new blister on his hand, not the first and certainly not the last.

Kaya smiled a little sadly at Typhlosion. While this solitude was self imposed she couldn't imagine how she would feel if any of her Pokemon behaved like he did. Though she didn't have long to feel sad for the odd relationship. Typhlosion suddenly stirred, eyes fixated at the entrance of the cave. Kaya looked over to see Rapidash peeking in, curious about the heat and flames. She jumped when she felt Aydin's hand on her wrist, drawing her back and away as Typhlosion began to rise along with a sweltering heat in the cave. Kaya felt herself drawn right up against Aydin as Typhlosion stood to his full height. Well at least he didn't seem bored and mopey. Shame that it was suddenly combative.

Aydin's quips at Typhlosion seemed to fall on deaf ears as the temperature continued to rise. Kaya was a fan of warmth and heat but it was bordering on insufferable. She felt sweat beading along her brow and roll between her breasts. Kaya looked to the entrance and gave small gestures to try and get Rapidash to move away. Of course the sassy pokemon just tossed her head. Like she would run from a challenge. Rapidash didn't seem aware that the two humans were right in-between the two fire types. Aydin's jokes made Kaya give a forced, unamused grin. "I'd prefer that too." What a time for jokes. She was pressed close to Aydin but didn't entirely register it given their predicament. As Aydin moved and approached Typhlosion Kaya backed away somewhat. She gave a polite bow of appreciation for Typhlosions "hospitality" as she continued to move to Rapidash.

Outside of the sweltering den the cool breeze kissed her face and Kaya took a long, clear breath. She never thought she would be grateful for the cool breeze. "Don't be sorry. If miss Queen would have moved away it wouldn't have happened," she said with a stern look at Rapidash who tossed her head with an amused whinny. Kaya huffed a sigh but couldn't help but grin. She was a sweet, loyal friend for the most part but Aydin was right, she had her own swollen pride. Kaya was watching Rapidash and didn't even see Aydin reaching for her at first. "No wait!" She tried to stop him, lunging to grab his hand. Not quite quick enough, the flames singed him even as she snatched his wrist up, bumping into him, standing flush against his front as she held up his hand. Kaya froze a moment, her front pressed against his as she held his wrist. She took a slow breath and quickly moved back to examine his hand.

"Rapidash!" She rounded on the fiery horse. "That was not nice! We do not burn our friends." She scolded like a mother, complete with a hand on her hip and a shaking finger. Rapidash shook her mane and lowered her head at the scolding, an apologetic look taking over her face. "That's right young lady, you should be sorry. Go on...apologize." Rapidash looked over at Aydin. Her head lifted as she appraised him a moment before leaning over an snuffling against the side of his face and his ear. "Ok...and don't do that again...now go on." Kaya said with a little wave. Rapidash snorted and trotted away with a haughty flick of her tail. "Aydin I'm so sorry," she apologized as she turned back to him utterly forgetting formality in her embarrassed apology. "I suppose it comes with the territory with fire types huh?" She added with a wincing grin. "Come on, I'm pretty sure I have some burn heal," she said as she took his uninjured hand to take him back to the house. Her Pokemon had burned him so she would most certainly take care of him even if he was perfectly capable of taking care of himself.

Kaya took Aydin right to the house with Pikachu hot on their heels. "Here, sit," she said as she ushered him to sit at the table. Pikachu hopped up and sniffed at the burned hand. "Chaaaa," he murmured sadly and hopped away, quick to return with some candy to offer Aydin. Kaya came back with a can of burn heal, ice, and a clean cloth. Her touch was gentle as she lightly sprayed the burn with the medicine. Sadly it didn't work as well for humans as it did for Pokemon. She laid the cloth over and held ice on his hand, sitting a little close with her legs tucked under his chair. Kaya's features were a little pinched, frustrated and embarrassed that Rapidash would burn him like that. "I'm so sorry," she apologized again. "I just can't believe...well maybe I can...she's normally very sweet." She winced in her embarrassment once more, her fingers tightening around his hand.

If Rapidash was certainly a Queen then Aydin must have been a peasant touching her without permission or decorum. His palm didn’t even reach the rich mane of the horse-pokemon before the flames manifested itself and lashed the inside of his hand. There was a loud hiss followed by Aydin’s gasp of pain, pulling his hand back, shaking it even as pain boiled inwards. No, the flesh hadn’t been burned too badly. Just a bright blistering, red and angry, all over his palm and halfway up his fingers, making them stiff. Trying to close into a fist became very painful. Still hissing, he stuck his hand between his legs and squeezed, as if to relieve the pain.

Kaya jumped at once to rebuke her pokemon. “It’s alright, it’s alright.” He said to Kaya, trying to calm her down. Angry, she looked terrifying in a way, more so than a dozen ghost Pokemon all at once. Her voice was fierce, her posture absolutely majestic and authoritative. “It’s my fault, Kaya. I lectured Typhlosion to be respectful in the presence of a Lady yet here I am touching one without permission.” He said with a nervous chuckle. Rapidash though had a lot more courtesy and manners than his own starter, before giving him a very wet kiss on his ear. It was ticklish and sloppy, making him now press his cheek down to his shoulder to dry up the wetness. Hand squeezed between his thighs, he looked quite ridiculous for a moment.

But that was a common endearment of scientists. How hot is it? Well let’s touch it and find out!

He only smiled back at Kaya. “it does come with the territory of raising fire pokemon. You think I’d be used to burns having raised a fire pokemon myself.” He chuckled, straightening his head and arm out, still shaking his hand from the blistering pain. It throbbed miserably. “You’re wise for keeping them.” He followed after her, flashing a smile to Rapidash. He didn’t consider it to be her fault. Just a defense mechanism, that was all. He sat when commanded and showed the hand to Pikachu who leapt up to inspect. “Exactly.” He agreed with the electric-type, though he didn’t know what he might be agreeing to. Nidorina hopped on the table behind him and pressed her front paws to his shoulder, sniffing his ear. Magneton of course, stoic and unfeeling, just hovered about without sympathy or care for his injured master.

Aydin laughed again at Kaya’s apologies and misgiving. “No, no, don’t blame yourself. In fact it could have been worse.” He said, giving her hand to her. “She could have burned me all over. Or turned and booted me with her hindlegs. Really though, I feel embarrassed. I’m supposed to be a researcher of Pokemon and know their behavior. Still a lot of work to go on that.” He said, looking into Kaya’s face as she sat across and worked n his hand. He wanted to tighten his own hand and squeeze it back around hers in encouragement and assurance. There was no reason for her to be sad! She was a perfect trainer. And beautiful too. And looking so closely to her face, it seemed all the more evident, her beauty and attractiveness. His eyes never left her face as she worked, smiling softly, eyes full of appreciation and…desire.

How they sat seemed very intimate. He sat on a chair, legs spread, while she sat between, her own legs under his chair. Every breath was an intake of her fragrance. The burn heal helped with the pain though and soon his fingers were twitching and moving closer into a fist with every passing moment. “Nurse Joy would be jealous.” He said in praise of her efforts. And even dared to reach out with his good hand and…brush some of her loose hair from her face. Her features were so determined. “Do something for me?” Aydin asked softly, his hand grazing down from her ear where he tucked some hair behind, coming under her chin and raising it to meet his eyes. “Don’t blame yourself, Kaya. Please? This was all me. You’ll find I can be as foolish as my pokemon sometimes. Maybe they learned it from me. But you and your pokemon, you are all regal. And beautiful.” He said, looking into her eyes with a smile brighter on his lips.

“Thank you for this.” He said, his hand moving from her cheek behind her neck, where he suddenly drew her face forward and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead, before holding her close still and pressing his cheek to her brow in an embrace. All the pokemon around looked at them curiously.

Aydin was trying so hard to get her to stop being upset over the incident. Kaya couldn't help but feel embarrassed and ashamed Rapidash would burn him. None of his Pokemon had tried to hurt her now here they were. While it was decently well known that Rapidashs were slow to trust and would burn anyone who got too close she hadn't had a problem with her Rapidash in a long time, not since she was a Ponyta. Kaya's lips pressed to a firm, hard line as Aydin tried valiantly to assuage her misgivings while she tended to his burnt hand. At least he could move his fingers a little already. While she stared pointedly at his hand, holding the ice, her lips twitched to a minuscule smile with his Nurse Joy comment. He was awfully sweet and trying to hard to make her feel better.

Kaya didn't see his hand move and jumped a little in surprise as she felt his warm digits graze across her face to tuck back her hair. The fine, delicate touch sent an exciting and uncomfortable jolt across her flesh. Though his wandering fingers didn't stop there and wound their way to her chin. Kaya obliged his touch and gentle question, her face lifted to look straight at him, guilt and worry still knitting her brow. Another near pleading for her to stop blaming herself for his injury. For a moment she considered possibly forgiving herself before her thoughts scattered. Regal and beautiful? Her ears filled with a buzzing at the comment and bright, disarming smile. A fine red dusting blossomed on her cheeks. Her body felt suddenly stiff but electrified, like being shocked by Pikachu. She couldn't resist as his hand slipped behind her neck and drew her close.

A gentle, chaste kiss on the forehead. The gently blushing turned to a furious shade of red, her ear burning as hot as Typhlosion's cave. Kaya blinked, still frozen, as he nestled his cheek against her suddenly scorching brow. Her heart tripled in pace as he just held her there. Not imprisoned, just an embrace. He was warm and she felt oddly comforted being held there. All at once Kaya relaxed with a small sigh and closed her eyes. She had to admit she rather enjoyed it. No! That was stupid! They had only just met, this was ridiculous! He was just trying to get her to stop worrying over the burn. Well he did kiss her, but it was just on the forehead. A simple gesture friends and family did plenty. Of course he did call her beautiful. But he was her boss! This was utterly inappropriate. Through each warring though her body tensed and relaxed at odd intervals. This was so wrong but it felt so nice! Why did it have to be so weird and confusing? This was ridiculous.

That image flashed through her head again and Kaya winced. Suddenly she sat back, putting some distance between them and released his hand. "Thank you...Aydin..." she stammered as she pushed herself to her feet. "I...uh...yeah, will have a talk with Rapidash tomorrow. She probably won't do it again. Yes. Uhm, don't leave the ice on too long ok?" Kaya turned and picked up Pikachu who had been staring with his head cocked curiously to the side. Humans were odd. "It's been...a very eventful day, maybe we should get some sleep. Goodnight," she said with a quick, stiff bow before scurrying off for bed, shutting the door a bit louder than she had intended. He might hear her back hit the closed door and the slow slide to the floor. Her face still on fire and her mind a storming whirlwind of excited confusion. "What am I doing Pikachu?" She asked the electric mouse quietly. Of course he had no answer but recognized the distress and nuzzled into her. Kaya sat on the floor, her back against the door, for a good while, gently stroking Pikachu's back.

Finally she hauled herself up and got ready for bed. Things would be clearer come the morning. As usual Rapidash posted herself outside of Kaya's room, the curtains thrown back to let the fire Pokemon's light shine in.

Kaya was up with the sun the next morning and got coffee going. She wasn't sure what to say when she saw Aydin. The sudden departure from the embrace and hasty goodnight wasn't exactly polite or graceful. So instead of even worrying about facing Aydin Kaya quickly downed a mug of coffee and rushed outside to start looking after the Pokemon. Things would clear up with time right? That seemed to make the most sense. Maybe it would be a decent day for a trip to town too. She still wanted to take Gyrados to the Pokemon Center before releasing him into the lake with the others.

With the speed Kaya burst out of the kitchen, Aydin realized he had overstepped. At once an icy grip of fear and anxiety gripped his body, unable to do nothing more but mournfully watch her flee. A stinging hollowness filled the void next and soon a raging sorrow, as he berated himself for getting too excited. Fool, what were you thinking? He should have left it well alone. He was her boss! Her employer! There were many lines that he crossed here and for what? A shot at love, affection, intimacy? There was a reason why he was out here. Not of his own choosing. Yet it did get lonely and solitary out here. Who wanted to live like that forever?

He had made his move though and of that he could be free of shame. But the result was still biting and hurtful. He sighed and slumped back in his chair and despite the presence of his pokemon, felt more alone. “’Night.” He murmured, moments late, to no one in particular. The way she shut the door nearly made him wince. It was definitely over for them now. She would be gone by morning or the day and he would be back to square one. In any case, you tried.

Sleeping that night was a horrendous ordeal. He awoke late and groggy, still wracked by nervousness and regret. He should have left well alone on it! He dragged himself to his labours though. He showered, dressed, and was going to act like nothing ever happened. That would probably be best for all right? Talking about it would only bring up those feelings once again, leading to awkwardness. Let it slide, hopefully she forgave him, and all could continue as before. He would be stuck on the outside watching her, forlorn in his hope, always desiring, but his pokemon would have a caretaker who was attentive to them and his research could proceed at least. It was a sacrifice he could make. He didn’t want to, but he had to. Instead he came downstairs and found Kaya already out and about, with coffee made for him. It looked as if she didn’t even have breakfast! Had she fled already?

Looking outside though, he saw her at work. That was a good sign at least. But not talking to him? That was worse. He slugged around for a bit, making breakfast, hoping she might pop back in and be convinced to have a bite. She did not appear, though he left her a bun and some bacon under wraps should she ever find an appetite again. There was nothing he would do. He didn’t want to bring his awkwardness out there around his pokemon. Who knew how they might react to his unsteady emotion. Aydin was glad only Magneton followed him around, the metal robotic-pokemon being unfeeling and stoic. Together, they went down into the cellar and he was able to bury himself in his work from dawn right until dusk. He thought his next experimental phase would go well. Something had to for him, or he might lose his mind.

Morning turned to noon and noon turned to dusk. Cloudy skies began to drift in, bringing darkness a little bit early. The pokemon, used to such weather changes, were unphased, and hyperactive around Kaya whom they enjoyed. For the first time in a while many would slumber feeling content and satisfied with exertions and activities. Aydin made no appearance from his lab. The data kept compiling erroneously. He knew it was a lack of focus from his awkward gesture with Kaya but he refused to give up, growing agitated as he reran the program over and over again and drank cold coffee (in a further effort to torture himself) as he watched it compile again and again. Nothing.

The time for dinner had passed. Aydin did not emerge. The pokemon would be well fed and restive. Kaya had the entire house to herself it seemed. A full twenty-hour period had passed since Aydin last saw her. Or any other human being.

But others saw them. And when the cover of night fell, they made their move. The trees to the north of the home, where none of Aydin’s pokemon wandered, is where they struck. The first sign? The ground began to rumble, followed by a gigantic explosion that rocked the foundations of the house even more. Despite the room shaking, Aydin paused with little twitch or reflex, staring at his cup of cold coffee, the liquid shaking. From the windows above, a very bright orange glow would soon shine in. A great patch of the trees…were aflame. Aydin came up, scratching his head in wonder. Had Typhlosion been bothered by a pack of Gravelers who dug right into his den?

No. Aydin looked out the window..and saw the shape of the Pokemon among the burning wood. He recognized it immediately and who it belonged to. Without a word to anyone else, not even his own pokemon who could help him, he burst outside and stood, with the entire patch of the northern forest burning and lighting up the night sky. He wasn’t worried about the pokemon. It wasn’t…wild. It stared back at him, almost smirking in challenge. Aydin only gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, glaring into the blaze, waiting for its owner to reveal themselves. Xatu was perched above on the house, watchful as well. The hound-pokemon, invisible almost had it been dark, raised its head again and unleashed yet another fire blast. This one flew past Aydin and struck some of the trees nearer to the house, sending them alight.

Yet Aydin did not react or move. He would not be intimidated. Yet even now he could hear some frightened cries of his pokemon. For most, this one pokemon was out of their league. He knew there would be others. Strong trainers, who did not collect, but focused on a small, elite group to carry them through. He had to be smart about this…

Foolish and childish. Even as Kaya fed the Pokemon she chided herself in her reactions; she wondered how she could face him again. Of course she would have to. She certainly didn't want to leave the ranch, that was downright silly. So unsure, so torn, so conflicted she had simply fled from Aydin. The Pokemon sensed something was amiss as she fed them in their designated group. While she was always kind and sweet to them there was an awkward stiffness in her motions. More often than not she would stop and groan, pinching the bridge of her nose. This was terrible. Eventually she got through the routine of feeding and went back into the house. Maybe she would run into him and could say something, anything. She didn't see him but noticed the bun he had left her. Kaya smiled at the bun and took it, heading back outside.

Noon came and went. Kaya played with the Pokemon, exercised them and took a lap around the property on Rapidash. Despite the light chill summer was well on its way. Honestly she couldn't wait for the waves of heat to roll across the mountains. As she managed to relax a few ideas of what to say wiggled their way into her mind but each one seemed stiff, in-genuine. Of course she at least wanted to apologize but she could barely put into words her own thoughts on the matter let alone try and convey them. Hell, she wondered if just outright kissing him would be explanation enough. No, that idea made her cringe a little too. No doubt she would end up botching it. Crack her teeth on his or something dumb. "Rapidash, what am I going to do?" She asked her faithful companion. The Pokemon had no answers for her though.

Clouds rolled in and Kaya went in to start on dinner. Maybe a decent meal would be apology enough. Still no sign of Aydin. Not for the first time she wondered where he disappeared to all day. Perhaps he had an office up in his bedroom. Her face flared with heat for a moment. Don't think about his bedroom. Right on the heels of that thought was the reminder of their encounter in the bathroom. Why were things so awkward and difficult? Kaya prepped some rice and stir-fry for their meal, leaving the rice to cook as she heated up oil and cut up strips of meat and vegetables. Maybe she was just being ridiculous and stupid, everything would turn out fine. Right? Right.

The ground rumbled, making the house shiver underfoot. Kaya froze at the tremors. Pikachu perked up. "Pika-pi!" He shouted, pointing at the window. At least Kaya had the forethought to shut off the burners before trotting to the window. A bright orange glow filled the trees. Another great tremor that nearly buckled her knees followed. Kaya didn't know what was going on but the Pokemon were out there. "Come on Pikachu!" She called and bolted out the door. Pikachu gave chase and a mighty leap onto her shoulder. The forest was aflame. Deep in the burning flames a dark shape manifested. Kaya's breath caught. Sudden heavy steps alerted her to Aydin's appearance. Every care and worry that had plagued her mind the day was wiped away as the hellish looking Pokemon emerged.

The sudden fireball yanked a startled shout out of Kaya. The flames bursting against trees uncomfortably close to the house. Unbidden her hand reached out and took hold of Aydin's arm. A comforting and grounding measure. She didn't know what was going on but could feel how tense Aydin was. Distantly she could hear the frightened cries of the Pokemon. She wasn't called but Rapidash galloped up to their side, tossing her head and stomping her hooves in warning and challenge. They could really use the aid of the water Pokemon. A shame that her strongest couldn't fight well on land. Butterfree and Fearrow wouldn't be much use against a powerful fire type. All she could use was Rapidash and Pikachu. "Is it...wild...?" She asked Aydin. A foolish question. Why would a trained Pokemon show up just to burn down the forest? "Pikachu and Rapidash should be able to handle it..." she said with only a small note of apprehension. What about Typhlosion? Though with all those fire types battling they might completely burn down the forest

Aydin was so focused on the coming threat he had nearly forgotten about Kaya, nearly jumping at the unexpectedness of her words. “What are you doing here?” He snapped instead, looking concerned. “You need to find cover. This is going to be dangerous. No, it’s not wild…” Aydin said, turning back to face the Houndoom in the woods, fire jutting from between its sharp, snarling teeth. He recognized the Pokemon, who it was, who it belonged to. Behind him, Rhydon and Alakazam were making their way over. Dragonair watched them not twenty feet away by the shoreline, while other water pokemon crowded by the shore with some other ones. Magneton hovered over, always by Aydin’s shoulder. Raticate, Arbok, Jolteon and Wartortle also joined him. They were always ready for a fight.

“This isn’t your fight, Kaya-“ Aydin began to say, until womanish laughter rang through the woods. There came a tremendous sound of wood cracking and suddenly a great tree in front of Aydin began to fall over, landing with a crash. Upon the stump was too figures shrouded in black.

Shit, not now and why here?! Aydin thought, balling his hands into fists. He felt a cold shrill when he heard the laugh. Then came…the words. ”Prepare for trouble!” The woman declared, the fires illuminating her. Golden hair fell in tresses around her shoulder, while a black cap was situated on her head. She had wide blue eyes and a smirking expression. She was dressed in black, a top emblazoned proudly with a red R, and her fine abdomen on display through a midriff gap in her shirt. The other was male, also in black, long sleeved, with white boots and gloves. His cap hung low over one eye, the other alight with the cold gleam of battle. ”Make it double.” He added after the girl.

”To protect the world from devastation.” The woman stated. ”To unite all peoples within our nation.” The male said. ”To denounce the evils of truth and love!” The girl said, with a particular emphasis on the word love. “To extend our reach to the stars above!” The male added, pointing a long arm to the night sky in a poetic gesture.

“Cossette.” The blonde girl announced herself.

“Cedric!” The male introduced himself.

”Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light! Surrender now, or prepare to fight!” They said in unison.

“Mime!” Exclaimed Mr. Mime who leapt in front of them. A very powerful psychic pokemon. The Houndoom was in front of Cedric, while he was flanked by a Bayleef and Nidoking. In front of Cossette was the Mr. Mime, a Scizor, and a Gengar. They all looked ready for a fight. The battle lines were drawn but Aydin stepped forward, unbuttoning and rolling up his sleeves.

“What the hell do you two want?” He demanded of them.

“You know exactly what we want, Aydin.” Cossette sneered at him. Her confidence was lost, replaced by a cold anger. But Cedric kept his cool, smirking all the while.

“Give up, Aydin. You know you can’t win.” Cedric warned him.

“Oh, give me a break.” Aydin threw up his hands. “You’re both hopefully outnumbered and outmatched. I don’t got time for this. Find a rake and fix that grass you just upset.” He said dismissively and he turned to go, intent on taking Kaya with him. This wasn’t worth his time.

“Mime!” Cossette’s Mr. Mime said, waving his hands. Aydin…walked flat into an invisible wall, smacking his face and stumbling back. He held his nose, stinging with pain.

“Someone needs new glasses.” Cossette stated.

Aydin growled and turned back around. “You want a fight then eh? Alright then.” He said, still intent on it being his fight. “Kaya, go inside. Go and find Ampharos too. I need her.” He urged her quickly. Ampharos, tough and steady as she was, was in a complete state of chaos from all the fire and explosion, running in circles and waving her arms. She needed guidance only and would fight if necessary. Aydin would need her. For now though, he had ample Pokemon.

Cossette and Cedric both chuckled. “Get ‘em, boys!” Cedric said and all the present Pokemon jumped to battle. At first it seemed an equal match. Dragonair shot a hyperbeam at Mr. Mime, who blocked it with another mirror wall. Nidoking and Rhydon clashed into each other like sumo wrestlers. Jolteon fired an electric shock, backed by Arbok’s poison sting, towards Houndoom who leapt aside far quicker. Alakazam using his psychic powers shredded a whole tree of twig, branch, and leaf, uprooting it from the ground and launching it at Gengar. The ghost pokemon’s eyes glowed…and stopped the tree midair. It was immediately blasted out of the air when Bayleef launched razor sharp leaves through the air. Wartortle took cover in his shell but Raticate was not so lucky, knocked aside from the attack. Magneton came rippling with electricity but Scizor flashed in front of him, driving Magneton back.

Then it went downhill. All of Cedric and Cossette’s pokemon switched targets.

Scizor was first, using a double-team attack to create a mirror image which distracted Magneton. He appeared immediately behind Arbok, knocking the snake down with several fury swipes to its back. That allowed Houndoom to fire a flamethrower at Rhydon, who had to turn to block it. Before Jolteon could move to back up the rock pokemon, Nidoking stomped his foot and a spear of rock burst out of the ground, striking the electric-pokemon doubly as hard. Wartortle tried to blast Nidoking in his moment of weakness but Gengar was behind him. No one saw what happened but Wartortle fell over, paralyzed and dumb struck. Bayleef and Nidoking both faced off against Alakazam, who fell back. Dragonair tried to intervene with another blast, but it was weakened, coming so soon after the first, and it was easy for Houndoom and Mr. Mime to cancel out that attack by themselves.

And now it was four against six. Magneton, Rhydon, Alakazam rallied around Aydin. Typhlosion, his best, was nowhere to be seen. He could really use Ampharos too about now. And his mother’s Xatu watched unmoved and passive from top of the house. He had to think of others too! “Dragonair, save the others. Use your watergun!” Aydin said to her, but Cossette and Cedric just laughed.

“So much for numbers. It’s quality, not quantity my friend.” Cedric said.

“I’ll show you-“ Aydin began to say, taking a step forward.

“Careful!” Cossette warned and smack on, Aydin walked into another invisible mirror wall set by her Mr. Mime. He staggered back again, clutching his face in pain. That was really starting to hurt.

Last edited:
The shrill, echoing laugh caught all attention to the dark figures appearing from smoke and flame. Kaya tensed as the pair revealed and began in a painful, familiar duet. Her blood ran cold, blood drained from her face as that pitiful poem echoed across the grass. Team Rocket. Why were they even there? To steal Pokemon of course. Stark, painful memories flooded back. Kaya notably cringed at the mere presence of the vile thieves. Distantly she could hear Aydin shouting at them and the pair responding but the words were lost. Everything sounded somehow faint, her vision dark and blurred. All she could think of, hear, smell, feel was the darkness of a cave and the crushing loneliness of loss and defeat. Fury and fear warred sending an odd, hot trill through her body. Her chest felt tight and her throat hot. She wanted to cry and scream, a violence she hadn't known before took hold. Cry, scream, rage, punch, anything to stop the whirling war in her head.

Aydin's voice calling her name snapped her out of it, if only a little. Enough to grasp he wanted her somehow out of the way, out of the fight, but to go find Ampharos. "Ampharos...?" She echoed back momentarily puzzled. Her head shook a little, had to think clearer. Kaya looked around for the Pokemon, seeing her running about in surprised terror. Had to take care of the Pokemon. She managed a short, sharp nod and ran off for the electric Pokemon as the battle broke out behind her. The sound would be terrifying, the clash of powerful titans, for the uninitiated. Kaya glanced back as the Pokemon waged war on one another. For a brief moment the fight seemed even. Satisfied she kicked up her feet and ran as quickly as she could to Ampharos.

"Hey...hey now..." she called out gently. It wasn't working, the electric type was in a state of pure panic. Kaya reached out and caught one of the stubby little arms; she received a jolting shock for her efforts. She yelped some but hung on. The Pokemon seemed to recognize the sound and at least stopped shocking her and running about. "Yeah...that's it. Everything's ok," she said with a forced grin, her hair standing a little on edge. "Aydin...Aydin needs you now. Your friends need you." Kaya looked back at the fight. Tides had turned. Aydin's Pokemon weren't fairing well all of a sudden. Her breath caught in her chest. At least Alakazam was there but where was Typhlosion? His first and his strongest. "Come on now, let's get in there." Fuck league rules. When it came to Team Rocket rules no longer applied.

As Kaya shepherded Ampharos over her own Pokemon appeared. Rapidash, Pikachu, Butterfree, and Fearrow had all come. Fuck rules. "Butterfree, Fearrow, use gust and sand attack!" The two flapped their wings, kicking up dust and sand into a whirling screen. Rapidash and Pikachu leapt into the screen to join in on the fight. Kaya gave Ampharos a gentle push towards Aydin to guide her into the fight while Kaya turned on her heel and disappeared into the whirling cloud of dust. The violence and fury caught up with her. She wasn't much of a fighter, not like Koichi from the Saffron Dojo, but she was angry enough.

Kaya sprinted out of the rolling wind and dust cloud and right as Cossette. She took the crook by surprise and pushed all of her weight into her fist. Her knuckles connected with the girl's exposed stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Except Kaya pushed too much force into the punch and sent them both reeling and tumbling to the ground. Cossette recovered quickly, despite the ache in her gut she had at least not gotten the wind knocked out of her. What ensued was a more viscious catfight than between two Persians fighting over a Rattata toy. Hanks of hair were grabbed and pulled. Fists flew but were clumsy at best. The two women whirled and tumbled together, profanities were shrieked into the smokey night sky. The dust storm cleared as the two flying types heard the fury and distress of their trainer letting all present witness the fury of two women.

Shrieks of fury and pain filled the night air as they writhed and tumbled, trying to get in hits or simply rip out hair. The sound of clothing being rent on rocks or caught between the two joined in the cacophony. Every possible derogatory word for woman kind was screamed as they rolled and tumbled together. Kaya threw every ounce of hate for the organization into her attacks on Cossette which, unfortunately, weren't that great. Mostly she just wanted to hurt the woman as much as possible. It made her feel better. Better about the past, better about the present. Nothing shy of divine intervention would stop the whirl of violence Kaya had unleashed

Aydin was starting to get real annoyed. The snickers of the Team Rocket duo fluttered all around to him as he straightened up, one hand still over his face, his glasses a little lopsided on his face. Was he bleeding? It felt like it but there was none. Getting hit on the nose, twice, was extremely painful though. He had his Pokemon behind him, Magneton, Rhydon, Alakazam, with Ampharos waving her stubby arms as she began to approach them. So Kaya did her job! He just hoped she could get to safety with the others. This was going to be a vicious battle.

Just as he was about to give the command to attack however, tremendous winds came screaming through, along with a storm of dust and dirt that shrouded everything. Another Team Rocket trick? “Rhydon, Ampharos, Alakazam, stand back to back! Cover each other! Magneton, get high above, use your Lock On move, locate where they are in this storm!” Aydin ordered, holding a sleeve over his mouth so he didn’t get a mouth full of dust. Magneton took off high into the scream, before it was set upon by a hail of razor sharp leaves! Magneton avoided them and Aydin saw Cedric emerge from the dust, along with his Houndoom and Bayleef. Then Nidoking behind him, holding a very large slab of rock.

Which the pokemon proceeded to fling at Aydin.

Alakazam used his psychic powers to fling his master aside, while Rhydon stepped forward and caught the huge boulder, before crushing it into several smaller rocks and pebbles in his claws. Ampharos, alerted then by Magneton through some electro-magnetic wave, gave a shriek before unleashing thunderous bolts in all directions in the sandstorm. One bounced harmlessly off Nidoking’s exterior, the rock pokemon mostly immune to it, and Houndoom nimbly leapt aside to dodge. But Cedric’s Bayleef got hit full on, crying out in pain as it got shocked and collapsed. Aydin grinned from where he lay on the grass.

Cedric gritted his teeth. They told him Aydin was good. “Houndoom, fire blast!”

“Alakazam, psybeam!” Aydin called out. The two forces blew apart rifts in the sandstorm and struck each other, causing a tremendous purplish explosion that swept over all. Houndoom, quick as ever, was already on the move and at Alakazam’s flank, ready to unleash another. But to no avail. The fire blast went right through Alakazam, who left a decoy duplicate image of himself. Ampharos was alerted again by Magneton and sent forth another thunder bolt but the Houndoom escaped it. God, what were they feeding that hound? As for Alakazam though, he landed himself in a bind as Cossette’s Gengar was waiting for him. Aydin could hear his Alakazam cry out, struggling against Gengar who got the drop on him, but Aydin couldn’t see any of it. Where had this dust storm come from?

And then there was the Scizor, even faster than the Houndoom. With Alakazam out of the trio, Scizor appeared behind Rhydon and Ampharos, hitting them both with a series of fury swipes. Damnit, he was outmatched here! Bayleef reappeared, catching Ampharos in a bind of vines, but Ampahros began to flail so massively the grass-pokemon struggled to even keep hold. Rhydon, faced by Houndoom and Scizor, looked troubled. But then all Pokemon seemed to pause, as a new sound came over the winds. Even Cedric looked puzzled. And then Aydin heard it too.

It sounded like two cats ripping into each other. And as the dust began to settle, a grotesque shape became visible in the new light. No, it wasn’t a grotesque shape of some new, strange Pokemon. It was two women…engaged in a horrific fight of slapping, hair pulling, and all sorts of dirty tricks. The jaws of the men both dropped as they just watched. Helpless. And amazed.

This wasn’t how one settled their disputes! Even Cossette’s powerful Mr. Mime was in a panic, holding his head with his gloved hands, jumping from one foot to the other. Aydin and Cedric exchanged a glance, then ran to the two women. Unfortunately, Aydin caught someone’s elbow under his jaw but he managed to pull Kaya off of Cossette, while Cedric did the same. Cossette immediately shoved Cedric off, heaving with fury, her blonde hair all disheveled over her face. She brought a hand up to sweep it back behind her head, only to find some of her strands loose…in her hand. Her blue eyes went wide with shock. “You…little…harpy! You know how many perms I had to sit through at the salon! I’ll kill you!” She hissed murderously at Kaya. All of Cossette’s pokemon jumped to her side, though they were more terrified of Cossette’s temper tantrum over her once flawless hair than the actual battle. It was giving all sides a chance to recover.

But almost every male, human or pokemon, felt uneasy at the sight of the two women clawing each other half to death.

“I can’t be seen like this!” Cossette wailed vainly. “I’ll get you for this Aydin. You and that…ruthless bitch! How dare you-!” Cedric tried to offer an encouraging remark but she slapped him off, turning around to storm off, stomping her feet, gripping her torn hair in one hand.

“You’ll pay for this...uh…Aydin.” Cedric said with a warning point of his finger.

I’ve paid for enough of her perms Aydin thought bitterly. “Don’t come around here again if you know what’s good for you.” He threatened back, one of his arms looped around Kaya’s waist to hold her back.

“I’ll show you what’s good for you!” Cedric snapped.

“Good. I’ll show you too!” Aydin said. Cedric followed after Cossette, their pokemon glaring before following. Burning trees and small clouds of dust still hovered about. A few water pokemon were pre-emptively soaking the outside of the house to keep it from burning. Fires raged around Typhlosion’s barrow. The pokemon did not seemed concerned at all to even come out and check. If anyone tried to follow Team Rocket, they would run smack into an invisible wall left by Mr. Mime.

“Well that was…something.” Aydin said to Kaya, releasing her. A fiery tree tipped over and crashed nearby. Nothing to do about that. The forest of course would heal itself over time. The wild pokemon had much fiercer battles by themselves. “You must have had training as a Pokemon yourself. Are you a Ditto in disguise? Where did you learn to fight like that? And why?” Aydin asked, gripping Kaya by her shoulders. He never seen such fire, or even expected it, in Kaya to begin with. “You can’t just murder Team Rocket. I know they’re evil but killing them makes you no better.”

Kaya was no Pokemon, no fighting master but she was angry. Beyond furious and determined to cause as much physical pain as possible. At least as much as the emotional pain they'd once made. Not once, every time she looked at Gloom she felt it welling again. She had never felt such blood lust coursing her veins. Maiming or murder she didn't care. She screeched right back at Cossette as the two tumbled together. Neither was fully aware of anything else happening. Cossette just trying to fight back and defend herself. Kaya felt her elbow connect with something but ignored it. She gave one more yank at Cossette's hair before she was bodily pulled off.

Kaya struggled against the force pulling her away from her target. Though she settled down as she saw the damage she had inflicted. Cossette's hair was a frizzing mess, her lip bleeding, scratches on her cheek oozed freely, a large and fresh bruise blooming on her bared stomach. With her blood settling down Kaya could feel the aches and stings from her own injuries. Her lip was also split, her nose leaking blood from the right nostril, her left eye hurt like hell and was a little swollen, certain to be a shiny bruise by morning. While her hair was straight as a pin it was tangled and dishelved, strands of it sticking to the blood on her cheek from scratching. Her ribs ached too, likely bruised, and her elbow from whatever she had hit.

Cossette's shrieking curses just made Kaya grin, an almost insane look given her bruised and bloodied face. Her own Pokemon responded, lining up nearby, uneasy but ready to fight again if necessary. Rapidash had an odd, almost amused gleam in her amber eyes, tossing her head approvingly. "Shame to waste all that salon money on a grimer like you," Kaya hissed back at Cossette. Their little threats were nothing though rather than go on Cossette marched off in righteous fury and indignation. Kaya stepped forward with a little growl, all too ready for a second round, but felt an arm encircle her waist. She glanced back and looked up at Aydin as he held her back, tossing his own warning against their return.

The crackling of the burning forest and the steady stream of the water pokemon slowly seeped into her head. Kaya could hear normally again, feel normally. Her heart didn't pound so hard and her breathing as settling back to normal. Aydin released her and she looked around at the devastation the Houndoom had wreaked on the forest. Aydin's comments focused her attentions on him and she turned as he lightly accused her of being a Ditto in disguise. She grinned and quietly laughed at the quip. His questions, though, she wasn't certain how to answer but his short, single sentence lecture set a small frown on her face.

"Team Rocket is the worst and they deserve nothing less," she said with more poison than an Arbok. "I don't know how to fight....I just...wanted to hurt her. Hurt her more than..." Kaya's body tensed, a hand reaching up to lay over his as he held her shoulders. "Team Rocket took my Charmander when I was just starting my training." She said as she glared down at their feet. In their glow of the fire her face burned a dark, furious red. "Gloom, Oddish at the time, tried to help fight back but...we were all too weak...I know fighting like that isn't in regulations but nothing they do is!" Kaya finally looked back up at Aydin, hot angry tears mixing with the blood on her face. "They're evil and I hate all of them! I don't care if it's wrong they deserve it! Using Pokemon for crime, stealing Pokemon, they're disgusting and vile! Besides I wasn't going to kill her, just punch her until I felt better."

He honestly did not know what had come over Kaya. Even her body seemed to burn hot, more so than the forest around, at her desire for fury and fists. The pokemon, so used to fighting on their trainer’s behalf, had probably never witnessed a trainer and another actually fighting themselves. Even Aydin was a little confused. And somewhat terrified of Kaya’s strength himself. Because after all, he was not innocent himself. She did not truly understand what had happened here. And after hearing her reasons why she fought so violently, Aydin was a little more worried for his own health. He knew certain elements of Team Rocket were not above such petty things like theft and stealing. But overall, they did whatever was necessary for the furthering of their goals, right or wrong.

But when he saw the tears welling up in her face, stung no doubt by the memory of the loss of her Charmander, Aydin could think of nothing else but making Kaya happy. He turned her to face him, hands on her shoulders, looking with his own frown into her face. “Of all the dangers inherent to this place, I should have known to mention Team Rocket. I am sorry for what happened to you, to your Charmander. You had every right to lash out for what they did. I am sorry you couldn’t land even more punches. Evidently it was not enough to make you feel better, eh?” Aydin said, offering her a slight smile, reaching up to cup her cheek and caress it gently.

With the burning fire and the mist of water, it cast a surreal sensation about them. Just two trainers, in the midst of ruin and destruction.

“Kaya,” he said softly into her face, “you were beautiful out there though. Very brave to rush into smoke and fire like that. You deserve all the loyalty and love from your pokemon if you fight that fiercely for them, rather than letting them fight for you. That is very admirable. Commendable.” Aydin chuckled lightly. His hand was still on her cheek, his thumb caressing just beneath her lower lip. Before he knew it, he could not help himself. Aydin leaned forward and put another kiss upon her lips. Nothing else seemed to matter. Not the forest. Not the pokemon. Not the brazen attack or Team Rocket. Or even his own secret. All he knew in that moment was his attraction and desire for Kaya Murasakino, a kind hearted and fiercely compassionate woman. A beautiful woman. A beautiful trainer. He kissed her and drew closer to bring her into a tighter embrace, his body pressing to hers.

No, those few punches did not make her feel much better. The concern on Aydin’s face, however, was doing a passable job. Kaya hadn’t meant to blurt all of that out and cry like a little girl over it. She was just overwhelmed by everything. Even if he had mentioned the possible presence of Team Rocket she would never have been prepared to encounter them. She thought she had been over it. As much as one could be over having a beloved partner kidnapped. Clearly it was something she hadn’t managed to work through or fully get over, even with her amazing team. Aydin’s attempt at comfort and the tiny smile at least made the tears stop flowing and she managed an equally tiny smile back. Though when his hand reached up to caress her cheek she froze up and blinked up at him. His hand was warm and soothing against her skin. Perhaps hard to see in the semi-dark her face took on a faint flush and she glanced away briefly, very suddenly reminded of the previous night.

Her name on his tongue, spoken so softly and gently, brought her gaze back to him. His compliments and praise just deepened the flush, her cheeks and ears suddenly set ablaze. She didn’t think anything she did was particularly commendable. He had been right: she had acted like a thug. Even still the guilt of having Charmander kidnapped burned in her and she would do anything to prevent a Pokemon getting stolen ever again. Distracted enough she didn’t register Aydin leaning in close, the delicate movement of his thumb below her lips. Only at the last moment, when his face was close enough she could see speckles of dust on his glasses, did she realize what he was doing.

Kaya went utterly still, her eyes wide in surprise as Aydin’s lips graced her own. Breath halted as she stared forward in her shock. Yet it only took a moment for her surprise to dissolve. She struggled to admit to herself before that she was attracted to him, far more than she should be. Scolded herself for thinking of her boss in such a manner. None of it surface as she melted against him. Her hands relaxed, one sliding down to rest on his hip while the other journeyed up to lay against his neck. Amethyst eyes shuttered as she returned the sweet, lingering kiss.

Time had a strange way of pausing and speeding up. It seemed to stand still for them. The crackling burn and steamy hiss of the burning forest being extinguished by the Pokemon softened to silence. All she could hear was the steady, hard thrumming of her heart. Slowly Kaya backed out of the kiss, eyes fluttering open to look up at Aydin. Words froze on her tongue. Time sped back up, the sound of contained destruction returned. Her gaze was a little distant, with a wistful smile on her lips. Then her eyes focused in and she noted the blood on his lips. Kaya gave a small, sheepish, laugh and reached up to wipe the blood off with her thumb.

“Maybe…we should make sure the Pokemon are ok…and get cleaned up?” She suggested. Though given her steady grip on his hip and her hand against his jaw spoke volumes different than her words.

Again, Aydin could not explain what had come over him. Never mind the blood on her lips, which he tasted as he engulfed hers. There was nothing in the world that could dare impede the fulfillment of his desire and attraction in that moment. It felt like he was standing on the edge of ruin and world devastation, though in his mind he knew it would turn out okay. It was just him and Kaya in his thoughts. And the taste of her lips. Anxiety coursed through him, half-thinking she might push him back and once again flee in awkwardness, rejection, or disgust. Each terrified him. Yet the fears were hardly remembered in the next moment when she returned the kiss, her hands moving onto his own body.

Employer. Boss. None of that mattered. They had stood and fought together against a common foe. They joined as one, their bodies molded, his chest to hers, as if to join their beating hearts. Nothing else filtered into his thoughts. The spell broke when Kaya finally drew back, a look upon her face that Aydin found adorable as his own eyes peered open. In just that look, a lifetime seemed to fly by. Yet it was too short. Her hand came up, wiping unseen blood on his lips, laughing her pretty laugh. Her words finally shattered his dream, bringing him back to reality.

Burning bush. Crackling wood. And his pokemon either huddling together in safety or the water-types in teams as they combatted the flames, securing his home. They deserved his love and loyalty too. Despite Kaya’s suggestion, she didn’t seem eager to break into it. And Aydin was glad for it, for he felt the same way. “They, and the forest, have endured it before. They will be alright.” He said, looking around to do a quick check himself. No serious injuries. Nothing that needed potions or full revives. A trip to the Pokemon Center in Silvertown could handle it.

Some of the Pokemon were even stalking back to their usual haunts. Alakazam into the forest, unbothered by the fact his tree was a burnt cinder. Rhydon into the ridge side, back to his stones. Ampharos stood behind the water-pokemon, silently panicking despite their successful efforts. The goofballs were fine. Taking Kaya’s hands in his own, holding one, he slowly started to lead her back to the house. First walking backwards, as he did not wish to take his eyes off of her, their conjoined arms swinging listlessly. But soon an urgency was on him for some strange reason and a haste came into his step even as they got to the door. He brought her inside, kissed her cheek and bid her sit on a couch while he found a wet cloth.

He joined her on the couch, intimately closer, one hand snaking behind her neck to hold her steady, fingernails grazing softly over her skin, while his other hand wiped around her lips. It was humorous to think of her as needing aid, not after the punches she had thrown. Once he was done with her face, he leaned forward to share another kiss, long, but chaste. A press of lips to lips. A kiss of gratitude.

Then he took her hands and looked at her knuckles, bloodied and bruising. “How very unladylike.” He joked, looking back to her eyes with a teasing gleam in his own. “I have regular, human potion in my room. And other…painkillers beside.” Aydin said pointedly, never losing his smile. Then he stood, still holding her hands. “Come with me.” He asked her, an invite, asking for her consent, for he still knew she could just as easily turn and withdraw from this. He wanted her to feel safe about, secure in the knowledge she wasn’t doing anything wrong.

But if she came with him, upstairs, both their lives would be undoubtedly changed forever.

While Kaya wasn't entirely ready to let go of Aydin she knew there were other duties. Her words were quickly dismissed. Aydin was confident of the surrounding forest and the Pokemon. That didn't entirely stop him from looking up and having a quick look around himself. Kaya still hadn't let go, though her hand on his jaw dropped to rest on the other side of his hip. She glanced around as well, the world around them growing darker as the water types extinguished the flames. A nervous shiver raced through her, hands a little tighter on Aydin's hips. At least the Pokemon all seemed alright. Her own had settled with the others, Lapras aiding in the last of the extinguishing efforts.

All seemed well. Aydin shifted, peeling her hands off his hips, and led her to the house. She smiled at him in the quickly encroaching darkness, wrapping her fingers around his as they headed in. First at a leisurely pace, unable to keep foolish grins off their pace, arms joined and swinging listlessly. Then something took over Aydin, his pace increased to a near jog to the house. Honestly Kaya was alright with that. Never mind the strange, giddy excitement bubbling up in her chest she was ready to get back to a well lit home. Kaya couldn't wipe the face splitting grin off her face, certainly not with the gentle kiss to her cheek. She obliged him and moved to the couch as he fetched a wet cloth.

Despite the last few minutes she jumped a little as he sat so close. Her heart thrummed against her chest as his hand snaked around the back of her neck. A trill raced down her spine with the light scraping of his nail on her flesh. She held still for him, hands resting on his leg, as he gently cleaned the blood off her face. His touch was so deft, so gentle, she barely winced. Luckily the active bleeding had stopped from her nose and lip. Kaya's chest tightened as every corner of her body seemed to fill with a nervous excitement. Only made worse when the cloth was set aside and he leaned in to task her lips again. Her heart gave a stuttering thud at the contact though she was far quicker to return the affections.

Aydin pulled away first to examine her bruised and bloodied knuckles. They would probably be worse if she actually knew how to throw a punch. His joke brought out a soft laugh. "Don't know the meaning of the word," she quipped back with a bright grin. His offer of potions and painkillers, conveniently in his room, was both tempting and worrying. Kaya was certain she knew what following him there meant. A certain dynamic change to the order of things. She sat for a moment, her hands resting in his as he held up, the offer lingering in the quiet space between them. No demands, no force, not coercion. A gentle invitation, leaving all of the cards in her hands.

Kaya gave a sharp nod and stood up, her fingers intertwining with his. "Alright," she said as the excited yet bordering shy little grin bloomed across her face. She followed him up the stairs, past the bathroom where their first awkward encounter happened. Past the threshold of his room. Once the door was closed Kaya gripped his hands tightly and drew him close. She tipped up on her toes to take the charge and pressed her lips to his. Not nearly as gentle or chaste as before. She wanted him to know her interest, her desire. Leave nothing unknown or unclear. Though the kiss didn't linger. She pulled back with a tiny nip of his lower lip, dropping back down to flat feet.

His heart must have skipped a beat given the way it began to race up, as if it had lost ground to make up for. Aydin could hardly believe his ears when they reported Kaya’s affirmative to come up, to his room, further into the bosom of a budding intimacy. There was no escaping. Not as he took her hand and led her up the stairs, past the bathroom where she had once seen him in all his glory, and past the oak door that led into his own bedchambers. It was a decent sized room, the largest in the house outside of the main living room, with a bed tucked in the corner, a wide window taking up nearly the whole wall, with smooth counters and a walk-in closet, containing all his apparel and garb. Bookshelves, a desk, and all the other amenities of male life. It was tidy, studious, and yet comfortable. It fit perfectly with who Aydin was, reserved, and yet full of depths yet undiscovered.

And before he even had a chance to look where he kept his medical supplies, for human use, Kaya grabbed him and turned her. He barely had time to register just how much strength she had concealed in her unimposing female form, as her lips were immediately thrust to his. She could barely reach with her height, leaning up, and his arms wrapped around her to support this gesture, holding her by her sides. They were such wonderful sides to touch. Briefly she kissed and then leaned back, Aydin smiling and a little flustered as the kiss seemed to wipe his memory, making him forget why he had even come up here. Why bother at all with that? Kiss her more?

His hand came out and stroked the side of her face, resting on her cheek, before he returned the favor and leaned down to kiss her in turn, deeply, with his tongue thrusting into her mouth. He enjoyed a dance and a taste of her cavern, before he released her. That debt was paid.

“Your hands.” He could only manage to whisper, trying to affirm within himself that there was a reason for this, despite being a thin veneer of an excuse. Aydin again took her by her hands and led her to the edge of his bed, where he had her sit. As he turned, he began to take off his sweater vest and undo the buttons at the top of his collared shirt. Boy did it feel a lot hotter in here, despite the walls protecting them from the dying embers of the fire outside. He found what he needed, some healing salves and a cloth, before returning to Kaya’s side, smiling at her. He quickly leaned over and planted a kiss, half a bite, on her neck. “Don’t look so cute. Now give me your hands.” Aydin said to her, with a much more firmer tone. As if he could really command her what to do now.

He took one of her hands and placed it gently in his lap, while he applied some salve to the cloth. Then gently he wiped it over her knuckles, sanitizing it and wiping away any blood. He gently cleansed her first hand, then her other, his face and gaze focused on them and away from her pretty face. She could see his own strong face outlined, the way his brow knitted with his concentration, or the outline of his jaw. Except for a few scrapes, her hands would soon be as good as new. He put the stuff to the side and held her hands, each in his own, looking them. “Perfect.” He seemed to note, though was he describing his healing work or her in general? He finally brought his eyes back to her after what seemed like so long and keeping eye contact with her, raised both her hands up to his lips so he could kiss the back of them, one after the other.

“You’ll have to rest these and yourself for some time. Doctor’s orders.” Aydin said with a teasing grin.

Kaya had barely noticed the room. She had eyes only for Aydin. His silly smile and the way he seemed utterly lost all of a sudden. She couldn't help but grin foolishly up at him. This was insane, ridiculous, utterly against any proper behavior. Yet there they were. She pushed the idea of him being her boss out of her mind. Did it really matter? It wasn't like his favor toward her would affect any other employee. She was the only one. Don't waste thought on it. The thoughts scattered anyways as his hand came up and rested on her cheek, lightly stroking the soft flesh. She made a little noise of appreciative surprise as he descended on her again. Harder, deeper than before. Another sound of surprise as his tongue urged hers into a wicked dance. She was all too willing to oblige. Then he was gone again. Her gaze foolish and wistful as she looked up to him.

"Oh...right," she said absently as he took her hands. That's what they were doing. Mending her bruised and split knuckles. She followed him to the edge of the bed and sat down at his gesturing. Kaya couldn't stop watching Aydin. She felt stupid and giddy, excited and utterly foolish. Though the silly grin wiped from her face, purple eyes shooting wide as he removed the sweater vest. Her face took on a red tinge at the sight but aside from unbuttoning the top of his shirt he stopped there. He bustled about the room, gathering up what he needed to tend to her busted skin. She didn't expect him to lean in, once the supplies were gathered, to plant a nipping kiss on her neck. Kaya gave a little hissing cry at the gesture. Odd but exciting. Electricity and fire raced through her. She grinned and flushed at his compliment and command. "I'll try not to," she said with a quiet giggle and surrendered her hands to him.

His ministrations were gentle as he cleaned up her skin. She watched his hands move at first. Confident and strong but so soft and gentle. He deftly cleaned and sanitized the wounds. Her eyes raised up to study his face. His concentration unparalleled as he tended the wounds. Brown knitted and strong jaw clenched. So studious, no wonder he was a researcher. Kaya watched him as he finished up the task. A simple enough job. Honestly she wasn't even sure she needed the tending to. Her hands rested easily in his as he lifted them up to examine his work. Finally he looked up and her. That silly smile appeared again as he lifted up her hands and gently kissed.

His orders made her pause a moment before laughing quietly and leaning forward, resting her forehead against his. Her hands turned, winding her fingers in with his. "Rest is it? So is this a paid leave of absence from work?" She asked with an equally teasing laugh. "I don't suppose I might need...overnight observation? Just in case?" Another teasing quip before she tilted her chin up and caught his lips again. Just as he had her tongue snaked out to dance with his. She lifted a leg onto the bed, leaning in close, pressing herself against him where they sat on the edge of his bed.

Aydin quirked his own eyebrows at Kaya’s response. Paid leave? Why not then. He did give a very pointed, and bemused look, when she mentioned overnight observation. Yes he would love that very much. He opened his mouth to give his own witty retort, which proved only to be a ploy when she leaned forward and kissed him again. Their tongues met and danced a passionate dance, his arms instinctively moving about her as she nudged into him more, eager to press the kiss. It was a benumbing sensation whenever their lips met. Everything else seemed so distant, so far away. And the kiss felt so real and yet otherworldly. He didn’t have enough time to come to a conclusion how it felt. The solution was obvious though. Keep on kissing!

Only to break for much needed breath after a moment, resting his brow to hers, hand on her cheek, smiling as they faced one another inches apart. “I suppose the observation starts now.” He said, moving to kiss her again and this time, his hands were more needy and exploratory. His hand on her cheek remained, moving behind her neck, grasping and raking at her hair and flesh softly as they kissed and twirled their tongues. His other moved over her leg, pulling it, shifting it over his lap to the other side until he could tug her right over to straddle to his hips. In a moment she was seated almost over him, her hair curtaining around her face. Aydin brought both his hands to her hips, simply looking up at her adoringly.

He was quite hard. She might feel it. Only fabric separated their bodies from truly joining. “I want to say this the moment I saw you…but you’re very beautiful, Kaya.” Aydin murmured to her gently, eyes fixated on her face. His hands at her sides then began to roll up her shirt, moving it up her torso, over her breasts, until it could be pulled over her head and tossed aside. The buttons of his shirt would require a little more diligence to remove, unless one lost patience and simply tore them apart. But he forgot his own state of dress as he looked with awe on Kaya’s body. Breasts covered by her bra still, her body was everything he expected of a female in the fullness of their womanhood. She was slender, taut, and radiant. He pressed his face right into her cleavage, at first merely drinking in her scent, before he tickled the valley between her mounds with his lips and tongue for a moment, as his hands trailed up her naked back.

Then he grasped her and hugging her to his own abdomen, Aydin quickly stood and carried her momentarily, before he turned and deposited Kaya onto her back upon the bed, while he hovered over her, standing between her legs. She could enjoy her own show now as he undid his buttons some more, bringing each arm up to undo the buttons at the end of the sleeve, until the shirt hung loosely. Next it was removed, exposing his own slender torso that she had once seen before. Now she could touch it, as he could touch hers. He leaned forward to kiss her some more, laying over her body, pressing bare flesh to bare flesh, though their lower bodies were still covered. He grinded against her too, his bulge pressed to her womanhood. He so wanted it.

“Kaya.” He murmured again in lust, kissing at her lower cheeks and neck. He was going to take his sweet time with her. A lady like her deserved the thoroughness.

Electricity and fire jolted through her body as their tongue dance. Every nerve, every fiber was tuned to Aydin. His scent, the feel of his body pressed to hers, the taste on him on her lips and tongue. It was intoxicating. Yet he pulled back some, breaking their dance. Her eyes blinked open and met his gaze as their foreheads rested against one another. She couldn't help a quiet, breathy laugh at his retort. It was her turn to be cut off for a witty remark when he tilted his head up and pressed his lips to her against. More feverish than ever she shivered as his hand slid behind her head, nails ranking into hair and flesh. Her own hands slipped around his neck, holding close to him. Closer and closer still as he coaxed her legs up. Kaya was more than willing to oblige and slid herself onto his lap. Below she could feel the hard bulge pushing against her. Another delighted, icy shiver raced her spine at the feeling.

His compliment, one he had been holding back since they met, brought a bright, flushing grin to her lips. "And here I thought I was the only one enamored," she replied with a smirk. Especially since that incident in the bathroom. She glanced down at his hands on her hips as they began rolling her shirt up. An eyebrow quirked at him but she leaned back some as her shirt came higher and higher until he pulled it over her head and tossed it aside. Kaya subtly leaned back some as he stared, giving him a keen view of her mostly naked body. The look on his face, the sheer delighted awe, forced a painfully wide grin. She couldn't help a quiet laugh as he quickly buried his face into her bosom. Her hands drifted up and embedded into his steely blue hair as he kissed and licked between her breasts. The muscles of her back twitched and flexed under his hands as they drifted up.

Suddenly she was pressed close to him, held tightly and securely. The moment he moved she gripped him just as tight, her legs locking around his hips as he stood up with ease. Just a slight adjustment, only a moment was she suspended in the air before laid back down on the bed. Her legs and arms released him as he stood up, still nestled between her thighs, and began working on the buttons of his shirt. A pleasing and slow show as each button was undone, including around his wrists, until the shirt slid off. Just as she remembered. Dryer of course. Her hands slid up as he leaned over her, fingers dancing across his stomach and up his chest as he leaned down to her. Their hips pressed firmly together as their bodies connected, flesh to flesh. Kaya relished the smooth, firm feel of his body against hers. The hot, hard bulge against her core sent waves of need through her. His lips on her jaw and neck certainly weren't helping the dizzying need for him. Quiet sighs and soft moans drifted between her lips as the caressing of his lips. Her hands roved his bare back, nails lightly scraping. Her name on his tongue coursing delighted shivers across her flesh.

Kaya tilted her head and nudge him away with a sudden aggressive turn. Still unable to stop grinning she nipped at his jaw before kissing her way down his neck. Slowly she sat up, lips and tongue trailing a path down his neck and across his collar bone. Further down as she force them up until she had him standing and her sitting. Her trail of kisses, nips, and licks brought her to his hips even as her hands slipped down to undo the button of his pants. She gave his right. Hip a hard, pinching bite as she slipped the waist of his pants and underwear down just far enough to free him from their confines. Back to tiny nips as she trailed her lips and tongue across his pelvis. Her eyes lifted up to meet his as one hand wrapped around his shaft with all the soft delicacy of handling an egg. She gave him a coy little smirk as her tongue flicked out, teasingly flicking against the very tip of him before wrapping her lips around the head, her tongue tickling the underside of him as she took him into her mouth without breaking eye contact

The more proof he had of the mutuality of their attraction, the more Aydin’s heart seemed to thunder and pound with excitement. A part of him thought he ought to just stop and take measure of all these new developments, happening one after the other, like a very crowded minute. There didn’t seem enough time in the world for him to explore what was before him. Kaya was a beauty, a strong women accustomed to the labours of trekking and traveling, making him feel a bit worried that Aydin was not as tough as he used to be. But he was, with a strong slender physique and muscles used to coaxing dozens of Pokemon to his will. They molded right into each other, equals, and yet from countless lessons in battles and trainings…there could only be one victor, right?

Maybe Kaya felt the same way as she suddenly broke into action. Aydin could barely register with all that was happening in his own body. All he could do…was laugh lightly when she gave a light bite to his jaw and kissed down his neck, forcing herself up and cutting off his wonderful oversight of her body. He wasn’t ready to stop that but his curiosity was tugged away at the delicious tingles Kaya left over his body as she kissed her way down. He could see where she was face level with and Aydin couldn’t help but smirk at the sudden change in form. But was he really on top, mentally winning this game, even if he was standing? He gave a little quirk of his eyebrow in question when she pinched the side of his hip, enduring the little throb, while his own hands came to her face and stroked back her hair, resting at the back of her scalp.

No, Kaya took a clear lead when she finished his undressing, his pants sliding to his ankles as they lost grip on his legs, freeing his endowed manhood before her. His eyes met hers and her own connected with his. And Aydin knew in that moment Kaya was going to win this as she began to work his cock with her mouth.

“Kaya.” He groaned again, face and head lifting as pleasure coursed through his body like electricity. He moaned, head tilted high, but his eyes fighting against the natural reactions to keep looking down at her face. She looked enticing with her mouth around his cock and he began to thrust his hips against her face, feeling each hard inch of his manhood slide in and out of her tasty lips. She looked mischievous herself down there, as if she planned for this all along. Well it was a good plan. Except perhaps she might have thought it through. Aydin was sex-starved out here on Mount Silver. This eruption…well, who was going down to his lab to fetch safety goggles now? The thought made him half-chuckle through his laborious panting and groaning, his shoulders and chest heaving from the energetic pleasure Kaya inflicted on him. He didn’t think he could hold it in for much longer.

The signs would become evident. His fingers gripped her hair tighter, while his lips parted to show his bared teeth, trying to fight the pressure that swelled in his lower abdomen, bubbling like a dam about to burst. His abdomen constricted and flexed with each breath, as if just to inhale and exhale was an effort. In the seconds before, he couldn’t even manage that. His toes curled and gripped the soft carpet and with a broken cry, “Kaya…!” he began to climax. Heavily. Whether it was within her mouth or slightly upon her face, it came with a gushing sensation that left him tingling and throbbing with waves of pleasure as he let loose. So much tension, stress, burdens on his shoulders, it all seemed to go away in that instant. Just one thing left on his mind. Kaya. And how he was going to return the favor.

He let go of her hair, disheveled from his grip, to run his hand over his own face, throwing his wavy hair back. “Kaya, by god, where did you learn to do that…” he panted, placing his hands on her naked shoulders so he could rest a moment, panting as he bent over, his brow coming to hers as he smiled in her face. “Well it’s only fair if I do the same.” He then said with a smirk, falling to his own knees now, his face first above her own, then on level, and then below, as his hands came to begin removing her own pants and underwear. She had illustrious violet hair. Did the turf match the curtains? He looked up at her, smiling, before he slid off her panties to view for himself.

And greet the wonderful scene of course with a kiss. And another. And several more.

While she couldn't grin with her lips wrapped around him the amusement and delight shone bright in her eyes at his reaction. Head thrown back, hands burying into her silken, amethyst locks. She watched him as he savored the feel of her lips around him. Her hands reached up to join in. For every inch she couldn't take in her mouth she compensated with a soft, deft stroke of her hands. This worked for a scarce few moment before Aydin decided he wanted the control. Kaya stiffened up as his hips jerked forward, a little surprised at the sudden motion. With a couple stuttering moments she found a rhythm with him. If he was enjoying it enough to rock his hips against her then so be it. She was more than willing to find a pleasing rhythm with him. Her hands gently stroked him through his own thrusting, lightly keeping him from pressing her too hard. The last thing she wanted was to ruin the moment with a forceful gag.

Kaya didn't note or care what time had passed. Sitting at the edge of his bed was perfectly comfortable. She had found a fine, steady pace with him. Honestly she could do this all day. Above her she heard the sweet song of Aydin's pleasure. The gasps and hisses from clenched and bared teeth, the struggle to breathe. All of it a beautiful song she was delighted to be conductor for. Little more was a bigger turn on than those sweet sounds. Her eyes lifted to him, seeing the way his flat stomach twitched and contracted with each labored breath. She felt his hands sink into her scalp, gripping her hair, tugging on the roots. The pulling sent excited tingles through her body as she continued to work him, twisting her tongue around the sensitive head as they pulled back some.

His finish came as a small surprise. The shout of her name and tensing of his body. The first gout of salty fluid splashed her tongue. She pulled back in her surprise at the sudden release. Her eyes suddenly snapped shut as the rest gushed over her face leaving trails of hot, sticky seed over one close eyes, her nose, across one cheek, and of course over her lips and chin. Once he relaxed she opened her unblocked eye to look up at him as he released her hair and looked down at her once more. She couldn't help a grin as he ran his hands over his face in sheer shock at what had happened. "Here and there," she said with an amused, coy grin. Her he leaned down she reached up and wipe off what she could from her face, smiling softly with his forehead against hers. His threat to return the face brought an excited flush to her face and a bright grin.

Aydin was quick to drop to his knees before her and grasp her pants. They were easy enough to yank off, just a pair of simple leggings. No buttons or zippers to fuss with. The simple panties went just as quick too. Oh indeed everything matched in hue. Kaya slid her hands to Aydin's shoulders as he leaned down and planted a teasing kiss on her, then another one. Already she was wet and slick from enjoying his symphony of pleasure. Kaya sucked in a pleasant hiss between her teeth at the feeling. Even at the gentle kisses she thought back to his hip thrusting. Turn about and all right? That was his plan? With a devious little grin she suddenly slid back on the bed, away from him. Kneeling was all well and good but she couldn't very well let him get too tired, right? She crooked her finger teasingly at him for him to follow, a nearly evil grin on her face.

The second she hand him on the bed she grabbed his shoulders and rolled him onto his back. He slick folds grazed his length just a moment as she pinned him down. A pillow yanked under his head she eased herself forward until she could hook her knees around his shoulders. The evil grin across her lips never left as she looked down at him from such a height. "Only fair, right?" She asked with a small chuckle.

Aydin felt like a conductor at work with a symphony, given how focused and concentrated he was. His tongue was his wand, her sex his instrument, her moans the music. He never tasted a berry so sweet as Kaya before and his tongue was eager as it explored all avenues and curves, licking either side of her folds as if each might bring new treasure, returning every heartbeat as if it might spring up any second. He covered her in all directions, kissing and suckling, tasting her intimacy as his hands ran up and down her thighs. He was in her most secretive of places. But then without warning…she scooted back and Aydin, eyes closed, so caught up in his work, nearly got a tongue full of blanket instead.

He looked up at her with a puzzled expression, rising up to his full height, his slender muscular physique on display, with his cock hardening again. He was up for barely a second before Kaya grabbed him and practically threw him onto the bed. He barely had time to roll over, still confused but strangely allowing this manhandling of him, as Kaya was over him in a second. He watched as she seemed to pamper him with a pillow but it wasn’t until she shifted forward that he understood what was going to happen.

Not that he would complain.

His arms moved up to wrap around her thighs, helping to hook her right over his face. His bright eyes only glanced at her as his mouth was covered by her sex once again, this time inescapable from him and vice versa. Only fair? Now he had her trapped and his own arms flexed with all their might as he held her in place, his tongue drilling up to plunge into her depths. All her juices flowed down into his mouth, which was eager and relentless in his hunt for more. His hands moved over her, first resting on her lower back, then grabbing her rear possessively, squeezing her cheeks as he began to rock her body and hips on his face, grinding as his tongue lacerated any part of her folds that it could touch.

This time he kept his eyes opened. He could see Kaya above him, high on a throne, her abdomen stretched and her breasts sitting on her chest, with her own face and curtain of violet hair, all caught up in the throes of pleasure that he was inflicting. His jaw began to ache from his exertion but on Aydin went, licking and teasing with his tongue, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, shifting Kaya on top of him. He pushed her to that edge, wondering if she might drench his face the way he did to hers. A primal way of claiming one another, it seemed. But as he brought her to the spiraling abyss of climax, he brought his arms to reach up, taking hold of her breasts in each hand, squeezing them, and ensuring she was trapped to ride out every motion and sensation on his face and tongue and nowhere else.

Aydin's confusion was easily read and very adorable. Even better was the dawning realization and excitement that came next. Perhaps not excitement in his expression but the way his arms clamped around her thighs, locking her in place. She shivered at the way his muscles flexed around her legs, pinning her there as much as she had him pinned. A gasp hissed through her teeth as he dug his tongue deep inside of her. Her back arched, her thighs straining against their binds as she nearly bucked away. Coils of icy fire wrapped around her from her core down to her toes and up to her shoulders. Kaya's back arched at the touch of his fingers at the small dimples at her tailbone. She couldn't help a little grin as his hands drifted down to grab at handfulls of her shapely bottom, coaxing her hips to rock against him which they were very happy to oblige. A gently motion, despite the way her brain felt like mush at his deft touch she had enough sense to not get too wild. Didn't want to break his nose.

All the while a pressure built inside of her, warmth and delight. Her head tilted back and her hands reached out for the headboard of the bed for support. Against his ribs her toes wriggled and curled. Tiny little pants became gasping, labored breathing with sharp inhales and shuddering exhales. He was relentless, teasing and tormenting a sweet chorus from her body. His name a punctuated, soft sigh on her lips from time to time. The more the pressure built, the hotter her body grew, the more violent his attentions became. Her head was thrown back, eyes rolling in her skull. Right to the brink. Then the damn shattered. She gave a high, staccato cry as her body went rigid. An explosion wracked her body, sending crashing waves and electric bolts through her body. Every nerve was on fire, forcing an uncontrollable shuddering through her. Then she relaxed back, sucking in a deep gasp of desperately needed air.

Moving proved difficult at first. Her limbs wouldn't obey her commands even as she tried to shift back. From finger tips to toes her bones were replaced with jelly. Slowly she managed to scoot off of him, sliding back just enough until she could simply flop over to his side. Her chest still heaved as if she had been the one exerting herself. She curled up to him, enjoying the final few receding waves of delight that flowed through her veins. Kaya wished she had the words to tell him what an experience that had been. As it stood she didn't have enough to describe her wonder and elation. Instead she pushed herself up, arm still shaking some, to lean over him, her hair draping into a curtain around their heads. Uncaring if he wiped her wetness off his lips she leaned down to kiss him. Nothing wild or passionate. Sweet and tender, her lips soft against his as her fingers stroked his jaw.

Kaya drew back and looked down at him again, a wistful smile on her face. "Well if this is the payment for beating up Team Rocket flunkies...send me an army," she said with a small laugh and a bright smile.

He didn’t think he heard such music before. Nothing could compare to the ravishing moans that he could coax out of Kaya, with only the movement of his tongue upon her sex. Aydin relished each and every utterance of his name, feeling himself shudder with delight at being praised so simply and yet so heavily at the same time. He wanted to hear it again and again, none so sweetly as the sounds Kaya made when he put her over the edge. He tasted her fully in the ripeness of her sexual essence and drank it deeply, licking every droplet that she would give him, savouring every taste. Like the crest of a mighty wave, she rose to such heights above him, before slowly coming down, her body stilling above him. His tongue however would not cease until the moment she rolled off of him.

For a moment they lay together, panting and breathing, naked side by side. He licked his lips and ran a finger beneath them, suckling on it a moment too. “Delicious.” He murmured, giving her a playful side look. Kaya was in her own euphoric state and he took a moment to run his eyes over her body again, purple hair spread about her, while her milky hued flesh sat so appealingly against his side, feminine to his masculine. It felt a perfect fit. His own body still lay flat where she had put him, chest and abdomen on display, with his manhood standing to the fullness of its reach. He kissed her back eagerly but it stayed there, looking on with envy.

Aydin looked at her curiously for a moment, when she expressed her wish to fight an army if it got her anything like this. What could he say to that, truly? Instead he just smiled and kissed her forehead, her own laugh quite contagious and unable to be avoided by him. Not that he would.

“Well don’t fret about it. It was a one-time fee. You can enjoy this anytime you like.” He told Kaya with a smile, turning onto his side to shift into her some more, his arm moving across her chest to grab a breast, one leg moving over hers, as he leaned over to kiss her more on the lips. It became a mad dance as his tongue went into her mouth, twirling about her own, drawing it out to play. Little by little he moved more over her, until he blanketed her with his own body, warm, slender, and yet strong. He kept on kissing her, passionately, running his hands along her face and then behind into her hair, stroking and raking through it, until his hands went down her sides to her legs, spreading her apart for him. He broke the kiss to look her in the eye, smiled, and reached down to line himself up.

His manhood grazed to her slit, feeling it wet and warm for him. He leaned close to her face, his brow to her brow, and with a sigh and a push, began to enter into her depths. His whole body shook with the pleasure. His hands were back in her hair again, gripping it a bit tightly, holding on as he speared himself as deep as he could go, until his pelvis bumped to hers. “Kaya.” He groaned against her lips, before swallowing them in another kiss, beginning to grind slowly into her. He didn’t even know if she wanted to go this far yet here they were, employer and subordinate, engaged in the most unethical breach of conduct. But then again, he was a bad guy after all, wasn’t he?

Kaya beamed at the soft, sweet gesture. His lips on her forehead with that little laugh of his. She would be hard pressed to deny that she was utterly over the moon with infatuation. Her strength felt it was returning as he turned himself to face her. She returned the kiss with as much fervor as he gave, letting him roll her onto her back and smother her with his lean, strong body. She shivered in delight at the feeling, warm flesh on flesh. Her legs shifted to accommodate him, tongue whirling with his. Kaya's hand explored the wide planes of his back, lightly dancing across the taut skin. A delightful tremor coursed her with his nails raking into her hair as her legs moved fully with his pressing, her calves sliding along his thighs and knees. Her eyes opened as he broke away from the kiss, meeting his gaze.

Another shiver raced through her as she felt the hot hardness of him graze her. A one hand drifted to his jaw as their forehead connected. With his sigh she sucked in a hiss as he pressed himself forward, easing himself inside of her. The breath released with a gentle moan as his length filled her. Her toes wriggled agains his ankles, further and further in until he fully sheathed himself inside of her. The rest of the breath released in a shuddering sigh just before he took her lips one more. Slow, steady, gentle. A soft grinding, his length teasing her within. Kaya groaned into the kiss as she trembled at the feel of him. The hand on his jaw dove into the silky steel blue of his hair, nails lightly scraping his scalp. Her other hand dragged against the smooth rigidity of his back, feeling his muscles flex with every gentle, grinding, thrust.

One long, smooth leg draped over the back of his thigh, letting him dive just a little deeper within her. Her hips matched his rhythms in the slow, sensual dance. Kaya tilted her face down and broke the kiss for a light, panting breath. She tucked her cheek against his with a nuzzle, sharp little breaths drifting across his ear. "Aydin," she moaned in a soft euphoric breath before lightly peppering his cheek and jaw with kisses. She wanted more of him, all of him. Her brain hazy and dizzy in her delight.

The hands in his hair drifted to his shoulder and suddenly gripped with all its might. A leg hooked around his and with a surprisingly agile and mighty heave she flipped him over, one his back once more. She had kept enough of a grip on him he didn't slip out of her. Kaya leaned over hims, her breasts grazing his chest while her hair curtained around them. For a moment she was still, grinning at him. Her face was flushed but her eyes hooded and dark. Slowly she sat up, sitting over him for the second time that night, looking down at him as she straddled his hips. Her small hands drifted down his chest to his abdomen and rested there. Her arms pressed her breasts together and a little forward. Her grin was amused and mischievous while her eyes were nothing but lust. Slowly her hips shifted, just the smallest bit forward and back at first until she developed a long, slow, stroking and rolling rhythm. Her pace was slow at first, the gentle rolling of waves. Though with each rolling her hips rose just a little more, then more, and more until he was nearly out of her before she speared herself back down on him. Then her pace increased with the same steady, incremental changes.

A light sheen of sweat glistened on her body as the pace quickened, her breath coming in harder pants. Amethyst eyes half closed as her head tilted back, a boiling heat filling her body as she rode him. Her breasts heaved and swayed with the rhythm, her long hair dancing along. Little fingers dug into his sides as the heat mounted and raged, another damn of pressure building. Harder and fiercer than even before. His name drifted across her her tongue, though this time it was harsher, darker, primal.

Back
Top Bottom