Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Looking for Dominant Male or Female (Reference and Scenarios Included)

Hello everyone, how are you today? I am looking for a dominant male or female, as I am a bisexual female. I enjoy long-term roleplays with a detailed story and interesting characters. Yes, sexual content can and will take place.

I will be playing as myself. My name is Bella. I am eighteen years old. I am a short, skinny white girl with plump C cup breasts. I have green eyes and long, dark brown, curly hair. My legs and pussy are shaved. I am a virgin.

I enjoy the following kinks: Daddy Dom Little Girl, Mommy Dom Little Girl, Incest, Rape, BDSM, Gangbangs, Cum Inflation, Unbirthing Vore, Beastiality, Breeding, Diaper Play, Pet Play, Tentacles, and Humiliation

Here are a few scenarios you may choose from:

•I am a college student and you are one of my professors. You've had your eyes set on me for months. You tell your friends about me, you masturbate to photos of me, you even touch me any time you have the chance. One night, I'm laying in bed in my dorm room. You sneak in, tie me up, and rape me. Afterwards, you take me to your house, to become a sex toy for you and your friends.

•Mom is gone on vacation for a week. You, my dad, because very horny one day and ask me to meet you in your bedroom. Using various sex toys, you pleasure me and use me, until I'm begging for you to get me pregnant. When mom comes home, she introduces us to a teen girl who lives next door. You knock her up too.

•I'm hiking up a trail in the mountains and discover a cave full of treasure. You're a giant monster that protects the jewels. You have ten tentacles, and each one is full of sperm. You grab me, rip my clothes off, and fill me with cum until I'm as big as a balloon. Then, you force me to live in the cave with you, so you can bang me and I can have your babies.

•You're my mother and you miss having a little baby in your belly. You unbirth me and carry me around for nine months. After birthing me, you make me start my life all over. I have to drink from your breasts, crawl around and coo, and you show me off to your friends. You occasionally reward me by putting on a strap on and pounding me.

Back
Top Bottom