Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Phantom strikes Konosuba!?! (OVA)

Kari breathed heavily as she looked over at bat, "No....someone is ..." She held her breasts a bit as she tried to catch her breath. "Look I am trying to keep people from getting involved.....some phantom is chasing me...he...he called me a troll..." She shook her head as she glanced back, "I...I don't need others getting hurt...I figure...I will just lure him away....then try to talk it out..."

"Talk it out? The guy wants your underwear and to fuck you silly. What is there to talk about? You going to tell him yes if he showers first?" asked Bat. He hen looked around the the street and added,"Well no one is coming. You might as well come inside my shop and we can have some nice tea.I doubt he will approach you on a crowded street anyways." The young man leads you to his potion shop. He has a thousand different pills, one to cure each ill. When they get inside he offers Kari a chair.

Kari would take a deep breath as she sat down, "Sorry for troubling you....so you run this shop alone?" She would glance around the empty shop at the product and glance back to the man, "Name is Kari....and you are?"

Back
Top Bottom