Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Where are all the fandom peeps at??

hotchips

Moon
Holy hell! There's a lot of you, so if this works out-- Nice. I'm chips, and I go by a few other names, but it's pretty much whatever you want, all lowercase, all the time. I've been writing and roleplaying on and off for just over seventeen years now, and I like to think I'm pretty damn decent at it. Smut is pretty much a sure thing when writing with me(👉:cool:👉), so if that's your jam, then I'm always going to be down. That being said, for you plot lovers out there, I too enjoy extensive stories with heaps of character and relationship development. I have relatively few limits - I like just about anything and everything with the exception of scat and pregnancy. These are non-negotiable hard nos. However, if it's dark, bad, or morally questionable, then I'm probably into it with some of my favorite kinks being: somnophilia, power-play dynamics, dubcon, noncon, and manipulation/coercion. Of course, the more interested in a thread I am, the faster I am with replies, which - discord will always have priority. I'll most likely reply multiple times per day but I do not expect my partners to do the same, and I roleplay heavily via discord but this is not a requirement.

I come with plots!!! Ones with a lot of story and ones with a lot of smut. Take your pick.

For those of you who hate making decisions, I'm fine with making those hard calls, you just have to let me know in advance. I don't ghost, and I'm not bothered by players who do - seriously, hit me up a year later if you want to. I'll probably still be down to write. Currently, I'm looking for that good fandom shit. Literacy is no problem and I don't require my partners to match me in length so long as they don't send me one-liners. Seriously, give me something to work with. I'm usually pretty dang fast at replying too, multiple times per day if the situation allows it(but you can take as long as you want)! Right now, I'm primarily looking for canon/canon. M/M almost always, please let me know your ships upfront or, at the very least, which characters you're interested in playing.

Just don't be afraid to ask me for something you want, because most times, I'm more than willing to comply with it. Seriously, it's a kink for all kink sale and everyone is invited. Ahh, my current fandoms are:

- DC Comics / DCAU
- Harry Potter
- The Umbrella Academy
- It
- books or movies
- Overwatch
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Camp Camp
- Gravity Falls
- Motorcity
- South Park
- Naruto
- The 100
- Dragon Ball
- Cirque du Freak
- Demonata
- Ouran High School Host Club

I've bolded my favorites and if I'm being honest, I like more than just those. Seriously, anyone looking to hit me up for DC RP will almost always get an outright yes, provided we have matching ships/. I play so many characters from there and it's what I want more than anything right now. If you give me RoyDick, JayDick, WallyDick, RoyWally, or TimKon, I'll probably-- Idk. Something awesome! Buy you a star? Frick. Just schlide in my DMs y'all, I'm ready.

- Don't contact me if you have a tendency to be passive-aggressive. It's a factually gross way to be and I'm not interested in entertaining it, lmao. You will be swiftly ignored.
- Prodding me multiple times will probably make me lose interest. I have a life outside of this site and I get busy sporadically. Sometimes I only have enough time to pop on and respond to one message, sometimes I can respond to multiple. It does NOT mean I've lost interest. Trust me, I see you. I'll get to you when I can.
- Bumps are not an indicator of me being online.
- I am not obligated to do anything that I don't want to do. If I reject your request, you can't make me do it by pressuring me, becoming snotty with me, constantly begging me, etc.

Any infractions in regards to these rules will result in me immediately dropping any planning or any ongoing threads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom