Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Dante&Eris} FFVII

"Well it's your choice really but I would prefer to not have to clean up a mess so I think the bed would be best." he said as he looked around at the clean and orderly bar, "So want to head up stairs?" he asked as he gathered up his clothing choosing not to get dressed again.

Eris nodded a bit, knowing where Cloud's room was. She picked up her panties and bra, before quickly moving up the stairs. She set them back down when she entered his room and slid onto his bed and under the covers. She giggled softly, waiting for him as her pink eyes peered out from under the blanket.

(Shadow? You mean Eris or is Eris a false identity?)

Cloud followed Eris closely as he entered the room and spotted the large lump under his covers, "I wonder where Eris went? Too bad I can't find her I was planning on giving her the time of her life but I suppose I can't since she's not here." he said jokingly as he sat down on the bed.

(Sorry! I'm working on my story and that's one of the characters names! Sorry!)

Eris pouted when she heard him talking and squirmed a bit with a pout. Finally she emerged, wrapping her arms around his waist and kissing his neck lovingly. "Here's my Cloud. Spread those legs so I can look at that cute blond bush." She teased, since she had just blown him she knew the area well. Her hand moved to stroke his erection playfully. "Wanna give me the time of my life now?"

Cloud looked back as Eris wrapped her arms around him, "Well if you want the time of your life I think the only person that will need to spread their legs will be you." he said in a mischievous tone as he turned around quickly and pinned both of her wrists to the bed as he began a trail of kisses from a stomach to her neck, "Unless you have something else in mind." he said as he finally reached her neck.

Eris purred softly softly as he kissed up her stomach to her neck. "Alright alright! I was just teasing you. You're such a sexy chocobo~" She purred with a lazy grin, spreading her legs comfortably so he could push into her when he wanted to.

Cloud grinned as he stopped finally and lined himself up with her, "Alright only because you think I'm a sexy chocobo." he grinned as he slowly began slide into her tight pussy and let out an earthy moan, "Alright Eris you wanted it now you got it." he whispered in her ear as he began pumping in and out of her slowly.

Eris smirked up at him. "You are." Of course, she didn't have any more time to argue, as he slid into her. She mewled underneath him, nails gently digging into his shoulders. She turned her head to the side, kissing him gently.

"Ah so that's how to calm you down." he teased her as he returned her kiss, "All I need to do is slide a cock into you." he said as he began to move a little faster inside if her still maintaining complete control of the pace and depth he would go inside her, "If you want more you're gonna have to beg for it." he said smoothly as he began to slow deciding to show he had complete dominance over her since that was one of her desires.

Shadow whined up at him as he teased her. It just wasn't fair that he was using her need and love for him against her. She whimpered as he slowed down the pace of his thrusting to almost a stop. "Cloud..please." She begged softly, moving to kiss against his jaw nibbling on it helplessly. "Please, I need you. I need you to fuck me and make me yours. I want you to own me."

Cloud smirked as he leaned down and kissed her, "You want me to own you? Fine then dedicate your body to me from this day forward." he whispered huskily as he plunged as deep as he could inside of he. He started again with renewed passion pleasuring Eris trying to make her scream his name and orgasm as many times as humanly possible before the night's end.

Eris kissed him back desperately, nodding to his words. She would only sleep with him. Only pleasure him. She let out a loud cry when Cloud suddenly plunged deep in her body. She was shuddering with pleasure already. Her nails dug deeper into his skin, her hips jerking up to meet his thrusts. "Cloud!"

Cloud felt encouraged as she called out his name and continued pounding into her. The slight pain he felt when she scratched his back was pure pleasure at that moment as he saw her squirming in pleasure underneath him, "Are you enjoying this Eris? I can give a little more if you want." he teased as he moved his hand down to her clit and began to rub us as well.

Eris gasped every time he pounded his large cock into her tight body. It felt so good! She blushed looking up at the blond, about to open her mouth to retort when his hand found her clit. She gasped and let out a loud moan of his name. With a few more thrusts and with him playing with her clit it didn't take her long to reach her orgasm. She screamed his name, nails digging into his skin enough to draw blood. Her walls clenched around his cock, pulsing harshly as she rode through her orgasm.

Cloud felt her nails dig into his back and felt a certain level of satisfaction but when she clamped down on his cock it pushed him over the edge as he let out a loud grunt and began pouring an enormous torrent if cum into her sensitive pussy as he plunged a little deeper inside if her as he confined pouring a steady stream inside of her. "How's that? Can you dedicate yourself to me of this is your reward for your loyalty?" he asked as he placed his hand under her chin and had her look into his eyes.

Eris mewled happily as Cloud released inside of her, and was filling her with his seed. She purred, looking up at him when he spoke to her. "Of course," She murmured, looking into his blue-mako eyes. She smiled softly at him, and pulled him down into a kiss while her arms wrapped around him. "I love you."

Cloud smiled as be leaned down and recieved her kiss, "I love you too." he whispered in her ear as he lay down next to her and began to slowly drift to sleep as he pulled the covers over them both. He grinned in his sleep as he dreamed of staying with Eris forever and how Tifa and Yuffie would react to the news about his new love interest as well as the drama that would ensue if either of them walked in during one of their sessions.

Eris yawned a bit, drifting off shortly after Cloud. She slept peacefully for once, curled up under the blond in his arms. She woke in the morning, stretching out happily. "Mm!" She smiled and rolled on top of Cloud and grinned, nipping his neck. "Tifa's gone for another day, yeah?"She asked the blond, sucking tenderly on skin.

Cloud looked up groggily as he felt something on his neck and heard Eris' voice, "Yeah she's gone for another day why?" he asked as he sat up a little bit and kissed her forehead, "Did you have something in mind?" he asked with a coy smile as the bright light of the morning sun flooded their room.

"Sex..."She stated slowly, looking up at him. "Alot of sex all day." She smiled a bit and nuzzled against his chest. "Unless you have any objections of course.."She added, moving her hand down between his legs to lazily stroke his cock.

Cloud grinned as he stopped her hand, "You made a promise to me last night so before you get your reward make us some breakfast." he said as he slowly got up and stretched. He looked back at her messy hair and her sexy grin, "She's a little sex goddess isn't she?" he thought as he reflected on last night's events.

Eris nodded a bit, and leaned over to kiss his lips gently. "Would you prefer me to cook in the nude?" She asked slyly as she stood up. She ran her fingers briefly through her messy hair, and shot a grin at him over her shoulder and winked.

"Sure how else would I want my little slave to dress for me?" he said teasingly as he got up and streched, "I think it would make the meal even more delicious to have something so lovely to look at while the food is cooking." he said as he walked over to her and slid a finger inside of her for a second before pulling out again and heading down the stairs, "If you want more I suggest you move quickly." he called out hoping she would cook so they could get back to what they were doing last night.

(Sorry about this enormous delay I took a small vacation from writing but now I'm back!)

She pouted a bit at the word slave, "I'd prefer girlfriend, or pet. Slave seems so...like I don't want to make love to you constantly and make you happy." She stated thoughtfully. She gasped, head tilting back as his finger very briefly entered her. She pouted, panting a bit she hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen to start cooking.

"Alright then I'll change your title I suppose you'll be my pet." he replied as he sat back and relaxed against the counter and grinned as he saw Eris flying down the staircase to get their breakfast prepared, "Good girl... You have a great pace going right now if you keep it up you'll be recieving your reward before you know it." he said as he sat back and watched Eris hard at work.

Back
Top Bottom