Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF DM for 1x1 WoW d20 Game

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
Hello and greetings potential individuals, I'm hoping to find someone willing to DM for Sword and Sorcery's 3.5 conversion rules for World of Warcraft. The main point here is that I want someone who is rather familiar with World of Warcraft as a setting and who would be willing to guide me through the world, the lore, and the culture all under the guise of a roleplaying game. Personally I know very little about the universe but was always curious to learn more and I feel like doing so by playing a system roleplay could be a very fun and enjoyable experience with the right person running for me.

In any case my character is negotiable but I would prefer to play a Hunter style build with a homebrew Draenei race that I can provide upon request should anyone show interest. The character I have in mind would be a shemale/dickgirl (Dick and balls, no vagina) and as one might guess I am wanting smut paired with exploration and some story rolled into things, ah and I'm strictly not interested in being a sub. I don't necessarily have to fill a dominant role but I am most comfortable there with my characters.

As for setup and plot I'm pretty flexible since I don't know much about the world so you could start MC off in training at low levels or you could put them at a fairly decent starting point around 4-6 if you wanted and go from there. One potential idea in mind with the Draenei angle would be having her participate in the Burning Crusade at some point (Preferably not right off the bat though). In that case she could either end up staying a good person or even maybe being corrupted evil.

If you are interested and think you would be the right person for the job then of course don't hesitate to reply or shoot me a PM if you prefer. More than willing to answer any questions and brainstorm more as well as warranted. :)

Aw shiiiiit, someone else who actually KNOWS about that ancient and obscure d20 WoW, and is still interested in it, in THIS year? Hot damn!

But...unfortunately...I don't actually really know anything substantial about the Warcraft-verse ^^; Never played any of the games. I just know about the WoW d20 game (and have every supplement for it) solely due to the "Tinker"/"Tech Device" subsystem created for that campaign setting, which I transplant out of WoW and into other d20 games when I have the opportunity...just because I have yet to see -any- "steampunk/magitech/gaslamp-fantasy" d20 system (even the Iron Kingdoms d20 game) that truly captures the -essence- of steampunk INVENTION, not as well as the way the WoW Tech Device system does. I've also thought that the "community status" system in the revised corebook was interesting, though I've never had an opportunity to implement it or see it implemented.

Sorry I can't really help much with your specific request :( but man is it crazy to see someone else who knows about that thing and is still interested in playing it! :)

No problem, as for mad science/steampunk invention I would also recommend the Deadlands: The Weird West d20 handbook. It has a class called the mad scientist which revolves around making shit up with the approval of the DM and dealing with reliability chances for inventions which represent when things inevitably go wrong. It is something of a confusing book to locate everything in but it sounds like that might interest you as well, can't say I've delved into the Warcraft stuff enough to have come across the Tinker rules but I did note they existed and have it in the back of my mind to compare the two at some point.

Back
Top Bottom