Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Genshin, Star Rail, Honkai Impact and Vtuber cravings!

Ahren

Super-Earth
Hello! I'll get straight to it and won't go too detailed on the basics. Yadda yadda, I like more than one sentence (not saying you gotta write a novel, though), proper enough grammar (doesn't gotta be perfect) and a good grasp on the English language, stuff that really goes without saying.

Regarding kinks, overall I'm kinda vanilla. I'm kind of a sucker for romance, to be honest. Am I weird that I find making out to be really hot? Though nights of lust without much romantic attachment can still be quite fun. Biting, scratching, even to the point of drawing blood. Some really rough fucking that'll surely make them sore. Oral on either end. Some light bondage. Choking is fairly hot too, though not bad enough to actually endanger the other person. Size differences can be enticing.

A few hard no's:
  • Pedophilia. ALSO something that should go without saying. The girls are all adults, as will be my character. Let's keep it that way. Underage characters will be aged up to at least 18.
  • Non-con. Doesn't really fit in with the stories I want to write. I don't at all enjoy the idea of forcing or coercing any of these girls to do something they don't want to do even if it's fictional.
  • Bathroom stuff. No thanks.
  • Cheating/NTR. I don't want them to cheat on someone with me, or the other way around.
Misc notes:
  • I work full time and have other obligations so I don't want to make any promises and say I'll respond daily, but I'll do my best to meet your speed. Same goes on your end, don't feel rushed and feel like you need to respond within a certain timeframe.
  • I'm here to have some fun writing stuff with someone, not to use this site as a medium for real-life hookups, so don't worry about me trying to pry in that regard. Your personal life is entirely your business and not mine. But this isn't a ban on OOC chat overall. I welcome friendly conversation.
  • I'm okay with writing a continuing story or standalone scenes.
  • I'm okay doing thread, PM, or discord RP.

Honkai Impact / Star Rail
These games have taken a good chunk of my time lately, and they do a good job of making some very hot characters.

I don't have any specific ships in mind. I just have some favorite girls I'd like to play opposite. An asterisk next to the name means a particular craving. I could be Caelus, an OC, or one of the canon males, though my comfort playing them may vary. Shoot an idea at me if you're interested in playing any of the following:

Star Rail, in no particular order
Firefly*
Robin*
Acheron*
Silver Wolf*
Guinaifen
Hanya
Herta
March
Asta
Seele*
Stelle
Topaz
Bronya
Jingliu
Lynx
Huohuo
Fu Xuan

Impact, also in no particular order

I have some favorites here as well. I suppose I'd play Captain / OC (or Adam for APHO or male MC for Part 2) most likely, though I'll consider some of the male characters. But for some reason my mind just has trouble resolving them being in romantic relationships, lol. The Flame Chasers could be the real versions or their sims.

Kiana*
Herrscher of the Void*
Mei (preferably Herrscher of Thunder version)
Sirin
Bronya (either version)
Fu Hua* - Particularly craving a plot with her. She especially deserves someone to care about her.
Vill-V
Elysia
Mobius
Herrscher of Sentience
Durandal
Veliona (by herself or with Seele)
Prometheus
Senadina
Carolie*
Thelema
Lantern

Genshin Impact

I like plenty of the girls, but I have a few favorites I'm looking for.

Arlecchino*
Furina
Layla
Chiori
Dehya
Chevreuse*
Yanfei
Hu Tao
Raiden Ei
Fischl

Vtubers

Another recent timesink of mine. Ideally I'd be writing an OC of some sort. Someone who works at their company offices, a chance meeting, or something where the vtuber is actually their lore character and it's a more high fantasy scenario. I won't discount the idea of an AU where they're just a human met by other means, either.

Main important note on this, though: The idea here is whoever you choose, you'll be playing the character. As in, if you're Kronii, then you are actually, well, Kronii and not the human behind the avatar, even if they are still a streamer.

Hololive - I know a good number but the majority are from the EN or ID side. Below are some particular favorites.

Calli
Gura
Kronii
IRyS
Baelz
Nerissa
Reine
Kaela
Botan
Laplus
Lui
Ao

Nijisanji. Despite their issues, some of the girls are (or were) still pretty hot, what can I say? My particular favorites, despite a couple not being around anymore...

Elira
Selen
Victoria
Zaion

Other companies or indies - I know a good number of them so you might just have to give me one or more names.

Preferable that you shoot me a message as opposed to replying to the thread just because it'll be more convenient. Thanks for reading this far. Have a good one~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom