Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A second chance at new love (Bodman54 & Aalyiarah)

bodman54

Supernova
Alex grabs his tools box from the closet where it lives, checking to make sure that everything he will need is there. He'd been in the neighborhood about two months now and word was getting out that he was a little bit of a handyman. That's what happens when you grow up in a family of do-it-yourselfers. When he moved in he offered to help a neighbor fix a fence. And one thing led to another and now his hot neighbor had asked him to look at her sink. She seemed very frazzled when she asked, clearly overwhelmed by this "disaster". He knew that she was a single mother of two, so he was happy to help.

He walks across his yard and knocks on his door. As he waits for her to answer her looks around. It is a quiet neighborhood, in a small suburb outside the capital. He was lucky to have found a nice starter home in the area. Housing prices were going up and a two bedroom like his usually sold for 30% more than he paid. But the house needed a lot of TLC so the seller had dropped his price, desperate to get it off his hands. Alex quickly jumped in and grabbed it, knowing that most of the projects were within his skill set to fix. And anything else could wait till he could afford to pay someone to do it.

He scratches the back of his head, feeling the longish hair slip through his fingers. "Time to get a haircut," he says to himself. His hair had gotten longer than he liked, mainly because he didn't have time to go get a trim. The rest of him was in much better shape. He had a thick beard that he kept neatly trimmed. His piercing blue eyes searched the windows on the front of the house for any sort of movement. He stretches, his lean 6'2" frame twisting as he cracks his back. He kept in great shape, both from the gym and the projects he was working on in his new house. He reaches up to knock again, wondering if she had heard him.

(I write in 3rd person so I hope that's okay.)

Alice, a beautiful woman out of a bad marriage, had finally got up the nerves to ask her handsome new neighbor if he'd come over and take a look at her sink. Having to use that bathroom sink to wash the dishes from breakfast Alice barely heard the knocking on the door over the cartoons playing on the television in the playroom. "Hm?" Looking up from the soapy water Alice shrugged it off a moment before her iPhone buzzed reminding her that Alex was coming over. "Oh, snickerdoodles," altering her curse words to try and keep her little ones from having an uncouth vocabulary for as long as she could, Alice quickly dried her hands on her apron and headed down the hallway.

"I'm coming, just a second!" Calling out over the cartoons, Alice stopped by the play area where her three-year-old daughter was sitting in front of a television watching veggie tales and coloring in a coloring book. Her six-year-old was still in bed, or so she assumed since he wasn't trying to help her with every single task. Poking her head in with a smile, "Julia, do not let me catch you eating those crayons again." Checking the baby gate she'd head on towards the front door only stopping once more to check herself in a mirror that was hanging on the wall. 'Ugh, I look like crap,' taking a couple of breaths Alice opened the door with a smile, "Alex, sorry to keep you waiting out here, please come on in." Having forgotten to take off her apron Alice blushed and quickly removed it, "right this way," motioning for him to follow her she'd start heading to the kitchen. Once her apron was off she was dressed in a cute pink summer dress that fell just above her knees and currently she wasn't wearing any shoes.

Alice had to admit that Alex was very attractive and it was hard to keep her eyes off of him, "can I get you something to drink, maybe water or a soda?"

He follows her into the house, looking around and taking in the decor. He hears sounds coming from one room and as they walk past he sees a young girl coloring and watching cartoons. He turns his attention back to Alice, following her into the kitchen. He puts his toolbox on the floor next to the sink. "A water would be great. Thank you." He was always careful about keeping hydrated since he wasn't a fan of the splitting headaches he got when he wasn't.

He gets down on the floor, making a point to not sneak a peek up her dress. He didn't want her to think he was some kind of perv or anything. He opens the cabinet doors and crawls inside, grabbing a flashlight to help him see. He inspects the pipes, checking for any leaks or cracks. Satisfied, he shimmies out and gets to his feet. "I need to turn off the water, to make sure I don't flood your kitchen. If you could point me to the basement, I'll get that done and be right back up here."

Fetching him a bottle of water from the fridge, Alice found herself admiring him to the point where she started hoping he'd have to take off his shirt. It had been a while since she found herself fawning over another man, but there was something about Alex that had her twitterpated even if she knew nothing about him. Shutting the fridge door, "I'll put the bottle on the table for, Alex." Saying his name when she didn't have to, Alice yelled at herself knowing that she only did that when she was wanting to keep their attention.

Enjoying the show, even though there wasn't much going on, Alice licked her lips slowly to wet them cursing herself for not putting on a smear of lip gloss. "Oh, sure the basement," drawing herself from a small daydream her hormones starting to get the better of her as she realized just how long it had been since she was with a man. "Its this way," leading him out of the kitchen and into the dining room, "right through this door, be careful some of the stairs aren't as strong as they use to be." Reaching in to flick on the light switch, "the panel is on the far side, and please excuse the laundry piles."

He heads down the stairs, hearing them creak and groan as he puts his weight on them. "I can fix these too if you want," he shouts up the stairs as he reaches the bottom. He walks the length of the basement, finding the correct access and turning the knob to the off position. He goes upstairs, testing the water in another sink. Satisfied, he goes back to the kitchen, working his way back under the sink.

The amount of wriggling he does cause his shirt to ride up, but he is to preoccupied to tug it back down. He is giving her a show of he decent six pack. He is able to disconnect the water lines, seeing that they are corroding and clogging with their own junk. "Found your problem," he says as he gets out from the sink. "Water lines are clogged. Not a big deal, I'll run to the hardware store and get some replacements. You should be back up and running in an hour." He grabs the water on his way out, heading to his car and going to pick up the needed supplies.

As Alex headed down into the basement Alice watched until he was out of sight before taking a moment to check on her kids. She'd find Julia playing with a few toys, "awe, I'll get you your sippy cup darling," sweetly calling out to the child receiving a cute reply, "hi mommy," from the child. Heading up the stairs, she'd stop by her son's bedroom, "Michael, rise, and shine." Knocking her knuckles against the bedroom wall, she'd have to call him a couple times before the kid groaned but got up. "Get dressed and come downstairs." By the time Alice was back in the kitchen, Alex was already under the sink. Entering the room her eyes were drawn to his showing abdominals, "oh my..." Covering her lips quickly with her hands as she hoped he didn't hear her, "thanks, you are too kind, Alex."

As he left the house, Alice found herself in a bit of a fog and was only drawn from it by her Michael. "Oh, good morning darling," answering him Alice fixed him a quick bowl of cereal setting it down on the table just as the house phone rang out, "Michael, can you take your sister her sippy cup?" Reaching for the corded landline Alice would answer only to be lectured by her friend Samantha, "...that was today? Sam, I am so sorry. Can you take the kids for me, I am having my sink repaired." Mentally kicking herself in the butt for forgetting that her kids were invited to one of the neighbor's birthday. "...you will, thanks Sam you're the best!" Hurrying around like a busy bee Alice would get her kids ready.

Alex pulls into the parking lot of the parking garage and hurries inside. He finds the new water lines and grabs some things for himself. He pays and heads back to Alice's house. He pulls into his driveway, crossing the yard and walking back inside. "I'm back," he announces as he heads back to the kitchen. He grabs the two lines, crawling back under the sink and hooking them up. He makes sure to use plenty of thread locker to make sure that they don't leak. As he crawls out of the space, he heads back downstairs, turning on the water.

He goes upstairs and checks the water. It pours out of the sink as its supposed to. He checks the hot and the cold and satisfied that everything is working the way it is supposed to he shuts the water off. "Alice. I'm done." He packs up his tools, wiping off some sweat that had formed on his forehead. "Let me know if you need anything else."

By the time Alex arrived back at her house, Alice would be home alone. Both of her kids were picked up by her friend and neighbor and she had taken a few minutes to doll herself up a little adding some eyeliner, mascara and a few sprits of her body spray. All the time he was gone she had been thinking about him, and a part of her wanted to get to know him better. Sitting on the counter time with her feet crossed at the ankles watching him she had grabbed a couple beers and poured some nuts into a bowl. "Thank you so much, how much do I owe you?" Sliding off the counter Alice walked into the living room getting her purse and retrieving her wallet, "also, I hope I am not being too forward but would you like to stay a while, my kids are off at Billy's party and I don't really get to socialize with anyone but other mom's," asking sweetly as she motioned to the beers, "besides, you look like you worked up a sweat and a cold beer may help you cool off."

"It's on the house," he says, waving off the wallet. "I insist." But he did grab the beer and a handful of nuts. "I should go home and do some more work. But I'd love to stay for a little. Thank you for the beer." He couldn't help but notice that she was much more put together then she was when he left. He wondered if she was going out tonight. He follows her into the living room, taking a seat on the couch as he takes another swig of beer. "How long have you lived in the area," he asks cautiously, going with an innocent question to start.

Alice opened her own twist-top beer bottle taking a small sip as she set down on the couch all the way her eyes locked on him. "I've lived here most of my adult life. I relocated to the metro area right after I graduated from High school." She'd explain how using a scholarship to obtain her bachelor's degree led her to the capital and even talked about her two children leaving out any mention of their father also known as her ex-husband. "...sorry for bogarting the conversation, what about you, what brings you out here?" Relaxed from the chilled brown liquid Alice let her eyes explore Alex's body as her ears filled with the sound of his voice sending tingling sensations through her entire being. Unsure why her hormones were acting up all of a sudden, Alice's mind slipped back into the primitive stage of adolescents as a desire to kiss him washed over. Back in the day she would have scooted closer to him, planted a hand on his thigh before locking lips but she wasn't that forward high school girl anymore.

"I have a job in the city but was sick of apartment living. The commute is a little longer but it is worth it to be able to come home to a place I can call my own. Not have to worry about someone smoking weed in the apartment next to me." He takes another drink of his beer, savoring the flavor as he watched her. One thing that he did notice was that when she talks about her kids, who she loved fiercely, she didn't mention a father or a husband. And the lack of a tan on her ring finger tells him she hasn't worn a ring there for a long time. He thought that maybe she was coming on to him, but he dismissed that thought as ridiculous. Why would she be interested in him?

Pushing herself up from the couch, "let me get you another beer, those house chores can wait a bit," Alice slowly walked off into the kitchen and returned shortly handing him another unopened beer. Rejoining him on the couch, Alice would sit next to him leaving hardly any space between them. "Do you have any children? What about a special someone?" Trying to keep herself from sounded too eager as she posed the questions that she had been wanting to clarify since he stood at her front door.

The left shoulder of her dress would fall down slightly forcing her to fix it just as the left one fell, "I'm so sorry. I guess I should donate this dress it seems it's a little bigger on me than the last time I wore it." Looking away then back at him, Alice couldn't help it she'd place a hand on his knee, "hey, why don't you stay for dinner."

He takes the second beer. "Thank you." He notices how close she is sitting and how she seems to have a floral scent to her. It smells really nice, he admits to himself. "No. No kids. Not yet at least. I want to travel and enjoy my early twenties without having to worry about children. And I had a girlfriend, but we each wanted something different out of the relationship so we broke it off when I moved out here." He takes a sip of the beer, not wanting to reciprocate the significant other question, in case it was a sensitive subject.

As she fidgets with her dress he has to adjust himself, having grown a little hard down below the belt with such an attractive woman sitting in such close proximity. "I'd love to stay for dinner. Still haven't quite gotten the whole cooking thing down myself, so I'm sure it's going to be much better than having spaghetti for the like fourth day this week."

Alice giggle, her chest jiggling, "I was thinking to make a strawberry, watermelon, and feta cheese arugula salad with honey chicken and making some homemade chocolate mousse," replying casually knowing that everything on her dinner menu was known to be a natural aphrodisiac. "How does that sound, in fact, if you want to head home to get any of those chores of yours down and washed up, I should have it all ready by five." She was hoping that he'd leave so she could not only cook but get herself freshened up just in case it led to more.

Alice's hand slowly move a little bit further down his thigh sliding a bit inwards, "if you want you can always bring me a bottle of wine to go with dinner or another six pack..." Eyes falling towards the area below his belt and slowly rising back up Alice's body was hot and bothered her own regions moistening at the thought of what may happen if he accepted her offer, she already planned on calling Sam to see if she'd watch her kids.

He smiles. "Sounds delicious. A bottle of wine it is." He puts his hand on top of hers as it explores the inside of his thigh. It was unmistakable now. She was flirting with him, and he was loving it. She was gorgeous, who wouldn't want to be with her. "I'll be back at five sharp." He gives her hand a squeeze as he stands up. He gathers his tools and heads home, looking over his shoulder with a small grin on his face.

He goes into his house and lets out an explosive breath. His heart was hammering and his cock was rock hard in his pants. "First things first," he says to himself, heading upstairs and turning on his computer. He has to deal with his cock. One it would allow him to think clearer. And two, if something did happen tonight, getting one orgasm out of the way early would allow him to last longer. After he is done and cleaned up, he putters around the house, not really wanting to work on anything anymore. He goes out, buying a nice bottle of wine and some condoms, just in case. At four thirty he hops in the shower, making sure he is clean and smelling nice. He throws on a nice polo shirt and a nice pair of jeans and heads next door, wine in hand and condoms in pocket. At five sharp he knocks on her door.

Showing him to the door Alice tossed up a hand as he looked over his shoulder, she'd blush but head back inside. As soon as she was sure he was out of hearing range she'd grab a throw pillow and scream into it happily. This wasn't what she had planned but she was almost positive that Alex was interested in her, he didn't seem to show any signs of rejecting her. While on the phone with her friend Alice was forced to confess that she had asked Alex to dinner and simply wanted some alone time with him. It was the only way that Sam was going to agree because her few feeble attempts to beat around the bush weren't bought by the girl.

As five o'clock arrived Alice was putting the dish of honey chicken on the table in the middle. There were two dinner plates, two salad bowls and two wine glasses already set along with the salt and paper grinds and a set of oil and vinegar. Hearing the knock at the front door, Alice stopped by the same mirror checking herself before opening the portal. "Nice to see you're the type to arrive right on time," greeting him warmly she'd take the bottle of wine from him looking it over, "nice choice, Alex." Stepping back into the kitchen she'd fumble with the drawer looking for the bottle opener grabbing it only to have it slip from her hands, cursing to herself as she bent over, her newly donned outfit slightly betraying her even as she squatted down the mini-dress rode up, and tightened around her rounded backside showing that she was either wearing seamless panties or had forgone them.

Alex smiles as she invites him in and compliments the wine. "The clerk at the store highly recommended it." He couldn't help but notice as she struggled with the bottle opener that there were no panty lines under her dress. He walks into the kitchen, taking the bottle and opener from her. "Here. Let me." With a few quick turns he has the cork out and walks into the dining room, pouring two glasses. He picks them both up and offers one to her. "For my lovely host."

He inhales deeply, getting the aroma of the chicken. "Smells wonderful. I bet it tastes just as great." He takes a sip of the wine, surprised that he liked it. He wasn't much of a wine person, but he wanted to seem sophisticated for her. He admires her in the dress. "You look ravishing tonight."

"Ravishing, you say," Alice responded playfully, "thank you, Alex. You look nice as well." She instantly took his statement based on the urban dictionary definition that she looked fuckable, and that was exactly what she wanted to hear even if she was a little nervous to act on it. "If you'd like to pour our wine, I'll serve up the salad," stepping over to the dining table Alice began serving up the salad before taking a seat and putting the cloth napkin in her lap. "I know that you're a handyman but I don't recall you saying what your job was," attempting to start up a topic for the night. She wasn't the best at retaining information unless it was about her children.

Alice would wait for him to take a bite before starting to eat, something she thought was proper when dining with others. Most believed that the host should have the first bite whereas she felt that the guest should.

"I'm an engineer. I work at a place in the city that designs electric batteries." He sits down and cuts a piece of the chicken, popping it in his mouth. "Wow. This is amazing." He rolls his eyes in pleasure as he chews, savoring the flavors on the chicken. "Much better than anything I could have cooked." He takes another sip of the wine before diving into the food. He is trying to not be rude by eating quickly, but it was so damn good he had some trouble restraining yourself.

"What about you? I don't know what you do."

"I'm glad you like it," Alice's mind was in the gutter that she didn't realize how fast he was eating or how fast she was for that matter until she was on her second glass of wine. "Oh, I'm a recruiter for government contractors," answering him after swallowing that bite of chicken she had been chewing on. Her salad plate was empty and there wasn't much left of her serving of honey chicken. "That's really cool, I've met a few engineers but never someone who worked on designing electric batteries," picking up her wine glass Alice took another sip, "wow, I am stuffed. That chocolate mousse won't be ready for about an hour since it needs to chill, I hope that's okay."

It was that awkward part of the meal where the conversation was dying down for no other reason than the typical topics were covered.

He pours himself a second glass of wine, taking a long drink out of it. The beer from earlier combined with the wine was making him feel tipsy and a little bold. His foot slides across the floor, finding her legs. He gently runs his foot up and down her calf, smiling at her as he does. "I'm glad you invited me over. People always say that you should really get to know your neighbors."

Her cheeks brightened with a blush the moment his foot touched her calf, Alice's body instantly wanted more, and a slight moan slipped passed her lips before she could stop it. "Y-yea, it's always best to know your neighbors," subtly she'd adjust herself before rubbing her own foot against his ankle not wanting this to stop. After a moment or so, Alice would stand up, "care to help me clear the table?" Trying to think of a way to accidentally collide with him or connect with him in a manner that seemed innocent but would help her build up the confidence to make a move, this was the first thing that came to mind. Unable to stop thinking about how strong and vigor he may be only excited her more.

"Yes. Of course I'll help." He stands up, gathering dishes into his hands and walking to the kitchen. He had felt her reciprocating the foot rub and knew that she wanted it as badly as he does. He puts the dishes in the sink, spinning around and bumping into her. He doesn't pull away, looking down at her. "Hi," he says quietly, looking into her eyes.

Peering up into his eyes, Alice smiled up at her, "do you come here often?" Adding a little playfulness to the situation as her mind was slightly altered due to the wine and beer. She wouldn't step back. She didn't want to instead, she'd rise onto her toes kissing him tenderly. Her hands slowly reaching up and resting on his chest a moment feeling his strength. As one snaked its way to the hem of his shirt the other ran up to tangle itself within Alex's shaggy hair. This was what she had been craving, a real man. Taking in the scent of his cologne, Alice moaned against his lips, gripping the hemline and starting to work the material up revealing Alex's hidden stone abs.

"First time actually. But hopefully many more." He puts his arms around her, pulling her close as they kiss. He can feel her hands exploring his body, and he allows his to do the same. They run down, feeling the swell of her hips and the firmness of her ass. He steps backward, allowing her to take his shirt off before he advances again, pulling her in for another deep kiss. His hands grip the hem of her dress, pulling it up to her waist and placing his hands on her ass. He lifts her up, holding her tightly as he walks them back to the living room.

Back
Top Bottom