Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The King of Iron Fist Tournament

lore-matrix

Super-Earth
At the moment I'm looking for fighting game related scenes. Kinda feeling F/F or M/F scenes, but I'm gonna be pretty picky about responses.

RULES:
* Any gender pairing can work for me, but my interest in M/M pairings is markedly rarer. I can be pretty picky on those. On a semi-related note I don't care what gender my partner is.
* Unlike a lit people, I don't put much stock in having a maximum/ideal post length. I would say a paragraph or two constructed with solid grammar isn't too much to ask. Apostrophes and capitalization are not hard to figure out.
* I have other avenues I go to when I want plot heavy content. For here, I look mainly for smut. A little bit of narrative is nice, but the ratio is always going to be at least 60/40 in favor of smut.
* OOC chatter is nice. I enjoy a little bit of playful/friendly banter. If that's what you want, cool. If you'd rather stick solely to writing an RP, that's cool too. But please don't make things weird if we talk OOC or be totally aloof if a question is asked OOC.
* Please don't badger me. If it's been less than a week without a response, then it's a little excessive. If there's no response at the five day mark, then nudge me. I'll probably do the same.
* For those who put stock into the whole dom/sub thing, I suppose I lean a little bit more toward the latter in pairings like these. But being a 'switch' is nice too.
* Fetishes are relatively open ended for me, and I try to tailor them a bit for a given story. But there are, naturally, things I won't go for. Guro, rape, scat, diapers, snuff, things of that nature. There may be other things I'm forgetting, but feel free to suggest particulars and I'll see if they appeal to me. And I only write appropriately aged characters.
* I'm picky with people. That's unfortunately just a natural side effect of being here for two years.
* I'll likely have a few NSFW images linked around here so you have fair warning on that front.

Having played through a lot of different fighting games recently, partially on a nostalgic kick, I've had an idea I've been kicking around that I thought would be fun to try.

The basic gist is that a mysterious benefactor has set up an equally mysterious fighting tournament, one that promises riches beyond your wildest dreams. This could be set in just one world, or take in the roster from a lot of different universes depending on the scale we want to work with. The tournament founder has an ulterior motive, and that much perhaps becomes apparent with one of the caveats in the tournaments rules: You don't win just by KOing your opponent. You need to fuck them, and claim them as your own.

So, in theory, the story would follow an aspiring champ on their 'journey.'

A note about violence: With a premise like this, action is perhaps a given. How much we want to play out the fights is up for discussion, since writing battles between two people can be a little awkward. On top of that I explicitly don't want ryona/guro/whatever else. Something like Ultimate Surrender might be a good guideline of what I want. For whatever reason, no matter how much the heroines beat on each other, they leave no real marks or bruises. And killing an opponent goes against tournament rules.

I'm gonna list some of the settings and characters I like. And I'd be open to discussing different ideas/set-ups with them if the tournament isn't appealing. Additionally, if I don't list a lady here there's still good odds I'd be interested in them if you make the suggestion.

Tekken:
Asuka Kazama
Jun Kazama
Lili
Christie
Nina Williams
Anna Williams
Kazumi Mishima

Street Fighter:
Chun Li
Juri Han
Cammy
Poison
Sakura
Elena
Crimson Viper
Karin
Laura

Mortal Kombat:
Mileena
Kitana
Sonya
Cassie
Jacqui
Sheeva
Jade

King of Fighters:
Mai Shiranui
Angel
Kula
Blue Mary
Leona
King

Soul Calibur:
Cassandra
Sophitia
Ivy
Taki
Amy
Tira
Xianghua

Dead or Alive:
Kasumi
Ayane
Hitomi
Tina Armstrong
Lisa
Rachel

Last edited:
I mean there are M/F things I wanna do, but you're out your mofuckin' mind if you think I'm opening up the floodgates.

If, for whatever reason, you message me drom this thread, be CLEAR in what you want. No ambiguous or sneaky shit.

Back
Top Bottom