Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tough Love (Marblemoon x Aalyiarah) --NSFW-- (duh!)

Peering up as the bus stopped at Taylor's house, Riley smiled happily as she watched him get on the bus, shyly watching his every step until he'd plop down in the seat across from her's. It was tempting to engage him with the conversation but she decided against it for now. Instead, Riley pulled out her artist pad propping it on a bent knee and began to add more details to the sketch from the day before. Even with the slightly bumpy bus ride, Riley's steady hand managed to refrain from smugging her creative design. Soon they would be arriving at school, as most of the kids rushed off eager to meet up with their friends and social groups, Riley took her time packing all her art supplies back into her bag then exiting the bus.

Scanning the area spotting Taylor she'd make her way through the crowded hallway towards him. Closing the space between them Riley reached out and slapped Taylor on the ass firmly watching it recoil and jiggle, "hey naughty boy," teasing him with a laugh Riley would wait for him to turn around before shoving him up against the lockers. As his back hit the lockers Riley leaned close whispering into his ear, "scream and I'll drop you to your knees." Her mounds pressed against his chest and their groins smooch together during the moment Riley couldn't help but feel that same rush of pleasure from yesterday and how she wished she would have witnessed his embarrassing moment with the dryer.

As his backside was assaulted by Riley's hand, Taylor let loose a gasp. Now, being pressed against the locker, he winced before turning his head away in an extreme measure to avoid eye contact with the slightly taller female. "What do you want..?" He asked in a meek tone, feeling the warmth of Riley's stronger body, which arrested him in place, radiating into his own.

Although he tried to convince his body otherwise, he was swiftly becoming aroused. Blood began pumping from his pounding heart into his groin and cheeks as the two remained there. Along with this, the prevalent thoughts in his mind were turning from initial protest, to how attractive and powerful his attacker was. 'No! This is... obscene!' He thought, fighting against his own mind.
Even so, he was locked under his bully's direct control.

"Now that's more like it," Riley giggled pushing herself off of him, she had to for her own body was threatening to awaken. A few of their peers that had witnessed the ordeal were already whispering about Riley bullying the new kid. Looking around each person Riley made eye contact with picked up the pace and carried on with their business. "Come on, we are going to be late for our first period," motioning him to follow her, "if you don't move your ass and I am late you'll make me have to rough you up." Waiting on Taylor to get anything he needed from his locker Riley walked along with him until they reached their classroom. Pushing her way past him, Riley shoved him into the door frame before entering and making her way to the back of the classroom where she'd sit down and get out her art supplies once more.

As class started and study hall was officially in session a note would land on Taylor's desk. If he was to open it there would be an anime-style drawing of him with a collar and leash that was attached to an anime-version of her. A speech bubble read, "that's a good pet."

Taylor had been silent all the way from his locker to his desk; all the while feeling exposed to Riley's wrath. His helplessness was a harsh reality and a bitter cup to drink, yet, his perverse excitement endured.

As the note was flicked to his desk, Riley was sitting in an almost meditative silence to calm his nerves. Dread followed in wake of the paper's impact. He hesitated, looking to Riley for but a second before taking it up in his hands and slowly unraveling it.
Processing the drawing found inside, his face flushed into a hard blush. After only a few moments of witnessing it, he folded it in half and let it sit on his desk. He dared not look towards the artist the devised the piece.

Admittedly, he thought it was a great drawing despite it's bawdy intent. It stimulated his carnal curiosity further... So he didn't want to destroy it. But, to defend himself and feign complete disapproval to Riley, he swiped it off of his desk and onto the floor below. Standing now, he made his way to the door. "I have to use the restroom." He told the teacher, who didn't seem to notice anyways. "That's nice." He replied, detached.

And so Taylor made his way into the boys restroom and into a stall, where he would pace in circles in it's confinement until the bell rang. He'd have to return to the study hall to get his textbooks and such, but for now he needed an escape from that prison. 'She sees me as a... pet?' The concept fiddled with him, making him feel an intense urge to relieve himself again, just as he had this morning in bed. Oh how he wanted to see that picture again... He resisted, however, and tried to think instead of ways to reverse this mess.

Tempted to follow him out of the classroom wherever he was heading Riley waited until Taylor was out of the room before she tried to the same technique to leave the room but the teacher stopped her saying, "one person out of the room at a time Riley." She was shut down and annoyed but this emotion spiked another explosion of artistic creativity. "Fine," taking her seat Riley's pencil collided with a fresh sheet and her thoughts slowly revealed themselves on the paper. Lost in the creative flow, Riley didn't realize how much time had passed and as she finished up the drawing the bell rang. "Oh wow, that went by fast," saying out loud making one of the nearby girls giggle, "what's so funny?" Raising a brow at the giggle bot but she merely blushed, gathered her stuff and joined the rest of the herd of students heading out of the room.

Ripping the piece of paper from her pad, Riley would wait until everyone (including the teacher) left before placing it on Taylor's desk. This drawing was in the same anime style but had a picture of him on his knees appearing to be chocking on a floating oversized man meet that wasn't attached to anything with the word, lucky you got away this time. She added an emoji that was winking. Leaving the paper Riley headed off to her next class.

Most of the other classes went by smoothly for Riley, each time she would encounter Taylor in the halls she'd knock her shoulder against his, or shove him up against the lockers however she never said a word to him. Bullying him just enough to keep him on his toes and to show him that she could show up at any point and time.

Knowing that the only other class she shared with Taylor was Physical Education Riley was actually looking forward to Gym and was one of the first girls in the girl's locker room. Changing into her gym clothes in one of the stalls like always, Riley exited just in time to hear a few of the girls wondering if the boys were going to have any more excitement in their locker room from the new kid. "Oh, I hope they do," Riley spoke up making some of the girls look at him like it was a miracle she could talk, "what?"

"Nothing, you just never seemed to be involved in gossip," a modest chest sized red-haired girl standing there partially outfitted in her uniform replied looking away from Riley a moment. "I would have died laughing if I would have walked in on him drying himself with the hand drier," she'd add in but Riley wouldn't reply she wasn't interested in the mindless conversation.

Walking out of the locker room and into the gym area where a small line was already forming, Riley took her spot and waited for roll call all the while keeping an eye out for Taylor.

Taylor, to his own shock and surprise, ended up keeping that drawing as well as the first one which he later picked up from the floor. He tried not to pay them any thought throughout the day, but they kept him on his toes along with Riley's occasional pestering. The anomaly that was his fascination with her continued to puzzle him.

As he emerged from the locker room to see her looking back, he caught himself wondering what she'd do if the two were alone. Once more his blush surfaced as he pondered the idea, standing now in line to await role call.

Class started with running laps around the gym for ten minutes, then to push-ups for five. The teacher, content with his lazy directions for the day, moved to sit in his chair and dismiss the class into their own games. As the other students started conversing over eachother at the news of immediate freedom, Taylor once again walked to the bleachers to sit in his spot.

He was sweating- not much from the excersize, but rather from the fact that it was time. The fact was that he could go into the locker room again; and Riley would likely follow. Images from his dream flashed before his eyes, prompting a small rise in the front of his shorts. Concealing his erection by leaning forward, he remained seated. Instead of giving in to the temptation of the locker room, the poor confused boy only shot shy glances Riley's way.

Riley had been pulled aside right after the lazy teacher dismissed the class. She happened to be sitting on the lower section of the bleachers looking bored listening to a random girl with thick-rimmed glasses yammered on about the importance of physical education. Catching a few of the glances Taylor shot her way, Riley finally had enough of the girl. "Alright, I'm bored. Go whine to someone who gives a shit," it was a bit abrasive but it was the quickest way out of the conversation. Planting her hands on her knees she'd stand up stretching her back a moment before heading over to Taylor.

Walking up a couple rows then over to him Riley set down. Her perky breasts causing her shirt to ride up slightly as she took a seat next to him. "You going to talk to me or simply glance my way babe," asking him casually before leaning back with her hands behind her head. Now she was exposing her slender but strangely toned stomach to him and anyone who happened to look at her. Glancing over at him, Riley would sit back up and put a hand on his knee, "you shouldn't look so nervous, it makes me want to be mean and rough you up. Well, more than I already want to." She wasn't worried about their classmates. Everyone seemed to be in their own world. Honestly, she doubted anyone would notice if she pulled Taylor's pants down and forced him to suck his own tiny cock.

Taylor was hesitant to talk, and didn't look her way; save for a glimpse at her midriff as it was presented to him. At first he only tensed in response to her hand on his knee. "I-..." Fumbling over his words, he cleared his throat before looking up to her, finally meeting her eyes boldy. "I was just thinking that, um... Is it that you- I mean..." He cleared his throat again to buy time before he asked his question. Both her commanding aura and innate beauty there cutting into his very soul. He was so close to freezing up, but he had to know.

"Just- is it that you like m-" His voice cut off as a basketball pegged him in the side of the head, forcing him to wince and hold his cheek as his glasses fell to the floor. A resounding "Ah, shit dood, I'm sorry!" came from one of the jockies near center court as the ball slowly rolled back to him.

Finding it flattering that Taylor was stammering to talk to her, Riley couldn't help at her body twitched below the belt, if it wasn't for the random ball coming out of left field hitting Taylor in the face she would have had to slink off to the naughty girl's room. Able to understand that he was inquiring if she liked him, Riley dodged the question by standing up on the bleacher shouting at that mindless drones known as jocks. "Aye, you assholes better watch where you are throwing your balls they come this way again and I'll do more than deflate that basketball."

Sitting back down after most of them shouted back an apology, Riley looked over at Taylor who was holding his cheek, "are you okay?" Leaning down she'd pick up his glasses, looked them over, and handed them to him. "Here you go," glancing back at the court she'd make a note of the idiots that were playing aimlessly. Not wanting to have to be bothered with his question again, Riley stood up, "come on, let's go get your cheek cleaned up, looks like your glasses may have cut you slightly."

The boy took a second to put on his glasses before standing to follow her with his heart beating in rhythm with his footsteps as he caught up. Injury aside, he was thrilled in that moment to see her softer side. "Thank you!" He said enthusiastically as he followed. His plan was to next finish his question from before, but he was far too embarrassed now. Instead, he spent his time eyeing her up from behind. Her strong tattooed arms, the way her hips rocked with each step to wag her butt slightly...

Upon feeling his arousal growing once again, he looked to the side in attempt to get his mind out of the gutter. But even avoiding her now, he still thought of her pretty eyes and the way her breasts felt against him. Desperately wanting to think of something else, he blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "So- er, you like drawing..?"
He nearly slapped himself in the face, for he did NOT mean to bring up the pictures.

Leading him to the girl's locker room, she knew where the first aid kit was located, Riley stopped just as she reached out to push open the door. Chuckling her bright green eyes flicked over looking at him, "are you saying you liked my drawings if so, I could do a portrait of you...naked." Adding a small dramatic pause before ending her statement, Riley opened the door and motioned for him to enter. "Go to one of the stalls just in case one of the snitch little bitches come in," it was an automatic suspension if the main door was ever locked.

Checking out Taylor's ass as he walked past the boy's rounded backside was pure temptation causing her jeans to tighten. Resisting the urge to slap him on the ass or knock him onto all fours and rape his tight little hole, Riley headed over and retrieved the first aid kit before entering the stall with him. Pushing him up against the door of the stall Riley set on the toilet, "get on your knees." Looking up at him, "well how else am I suppose to clean that scratch, come on, kneel before me." This was dangerous but she knew that she needed to be able to control herself if this was going to keep going on and Riley didn't want it to stop.

Taylor had grown quiet again at the portrait comment, and didn't speak again even as he was pressed against the stall door where he hoped she didn't notice the buldge in his shorts. At her command, his legs weakened and he immediately lowered himself to his knees. He held his face steady with his pink cheek out towards her, his blue eyes now exploring the features of her face. "I just think you're a good artist is all..." He said, finally commenting.

"Thank you," it was nice to hear someone who liked her style, "the question is my pet, did it turn you on?" Opening the first aid kit, Riley leaned forward her breasts inched from his face as she removed his glasses, she'd inquire only half expecting him to answer. Picking up a cotton ball along with a rubbing alcohol wipe, "this may sting a little." Ripping the wipe open she'd press it against the flesh wound. Each time her arms moved so did her hefty chest each subtle movement threated to brush her breast against him.

Once his cheek was cleaned, Riley closed the kit and handed Taylor back his glasses. "How well can you see without those? Do you own any contacts," she was curious, even though glasses were sort of a kink to her, it would be good to know for future encounters.

He did ignore her first question, even with it piercing him so deeply, but Taylor blinked back into reality from his boob-intoxication at the sound of the girl's inquiry about his glasses. "Oh! I uhm, I can just hardly see my fingertips without them. I've never tried contacts, they seem kind of scary." Putting them on, he remained still for another moment before slowly beginning to stand. "Thank you again, Riley." He said, a pinch of angst lining his otherwise sincere words of appreciation. The feeling of just being in here with her was like being locked in a cage with a resting tiger; but a beautiful tiger that just licked his wound.

Standing up causing the stall to become smaller, Riley set the kit down before grabbing Taylor by the shoulder material of his gym shirt. Forcing him to move and sit on the toilet. "You're welcome my pet, but don't think this means I am always going to be nice to you," a hand on each of his shoulders as she towered over him, "this just means you owe me." Slowly moving a hand up to his neck she'd grab a handful of his hair, "we can start with you coughing up your lunch money, every day. If I have to rough you up for it, so be it." Letting him go, she'd open the stall making sure they were still alone, "get the hell out of here," ordering him before putting away the kit and heading to her locker to get out of her gym clothes before the bell would ring, as she got dressed Riley would exit through the exterior door and head on to her actual school assigned locker.

Taylor, as usual, met Riley's demands with silence but scurried out of the room at her command. He rushed into his correct locker room and changed there. Just as the bell rang he made his way to his locker to gather his things, then out to the bus. 'Lunch money? Daily? How am I suppose to eat..?' He wondered.
Once again, he slipped into his seat at the back of the bus without a word, hoping for a ride without incident.

The rest of the week Riley had fun torturing Taylor. Spending the morning bus ride not speaking or acknowledging his presence even if he did attempt to talk with her. Instead of engaging in conversation she'd merely turn up her music and focus on her sketches. This was the same treatment that she gave him on the bus ride home it was her way of detaching for the day to help her mind try and refocus to her studies. Never once did she consider the plan to be foolproof. Each morning Riley found herself waking up with a painful boner caused by various dreams of Taylor. Each night her dreams became more graphically intense turning into sexual fantasies that started to affect her creative process until they were drawn out on paper.

As soon as she was off the bus Riley would greet her pet with some form of sexual harassment. Starting with name calling and followed by a pinch, slap or grope of his ass. Each time her hand touched his perky backside Riley found herself slightly more aroused. Then it was off to the first class of the day where Riley would draw out her dreams in the same anime style artwork. Once finished she'd add a degrading statement about her pet. The drawing would then be folded up and sent to Taylor's desk. Once that period was over, if she hadn't hazed him for lunch money, Riley would shove him against the locker, or wall demanding him to hand it over. When passing him in the hallway, Riley poked fun at him by calling him a pretty boy, or babe then to change it up she'd attempt to trip him on occasions just for a laugh.

However, physical education was by far her favorite class thanks to Taylor. The boring exercise routine was worth the time she got to spend with her prey. One day she even convinced Taylor to play hoops before revealing that she was actually very athletic. Those that watched them play saw Taylor struggle and Riley let the boys laugh at his lack of shooting ability. She even cracked a joke, "if he can't shoot a ball into a hoop, I doubt he has the ability to even shoot skeet." One of their classmates added, "I doubt he has ever climaxed or has the balls to." Not tolerating the comment Riley defused it by punching the boy in the arm making it go numb. The humiliation Taylor endured tickled her nethers and she enjoyed the tingling feeling too much to stop.

Today though was Friday which meant that there was a pep-rally for the school sports teams and nothing made her gag like having to fain school spirit. There was something about her that was off, she hadn't bullied Taylor all day and didn't bother asking him for his lunch money either. Instead, she would skip her class where Taylor would be at lunch and decided to drop in and see if she could find him.

Taylor had been finding this game, to put it lightly, extremely taxing. More than just the physical abuse, mentally it was still a battle between hating and enjoying it. He came to the conclusion that perhaps he enjoyed it because she was the only social interaction that he was getting. He hardly even saw his own mother anymore with her new working schedule. That, and he convinced himself to accept that he was perhaps just a masochist to some small extent.

Additionally he had been saving each of Riley's drawings and occasionally he touched himself to them... though he always felt dirty about it. With each new drawing, the less shameful it became. It was simply fun to imagine the situations, he'd admit. What he was unsure of was how he'd actually feel if any of the drawings came true. They certainly looked uncomfortable... He almost tried a dog collar on at the store, but chickened out in fear of someone watching.

Though he was having trouble remembering his dreams, he always woke up with an erection. Sometimes he proved to himself that he can ignore such urges, other times he pulled out the drawings. On the bus, it was always the same seat with the same quiet conditions.

Today however, Taylor noticed that Riley was leaving him alone. No pushing, groping, extorting... nothing. He felt compelled to ask her if something was wrong, but he probably shouldn't be reinforcing her behavior with encouragement like that. At lunch he always ate at the far end of the furthest table, where a few other nerdy kids ate in communal silence. Finally Taylor had the money to eat; even if the schools food wasn't particularly tasty. He didn't seem to notice Riley or her search.

"I didn't realize we had so many underclassmen," commenting quietly to herself as she wandered around the courtyard and cafeteria. Riley's lunch period was only about half the size and not nearly as congested. Pushing her way through the lunch line, she only had to threaten one boy who tried to drop scrote with her. He quickly cowered down the moment she turned and approached him and a few of the guys in line laughed. "Trying to find a fem-boy shouldn't be this damn hard," Riley groaned mentally shoving a budding goth against the door frame which led to the interior of the eatery.

Inside the noise level alone mimicked that of being the poor sap that had to be next to the subwoofer at a rock concert it was hard to track any conversation as they all seemed to meld into a single noise file. None the less she kept on looking until her radar went off and she spotted her quarry. "There you are my pet," none of the teachers seemed to notice or care that an upperclassman was in the lunchroom, she did stand out and most teachers who taught her never forgot who she was. As she approached the far tables Riley stopped a boy who wasn't paying attention and nearly spilled his lunch on her, "hey watch it!" Snapping harshly only to receive a muttered apology, "whatever," snatching his 2% milk carton off the tray.

"Hey babe," speaking loud enough that anyone within three feet of her could have heard it if they were attempting to listen in, Riley called out to Taylor before putting her hands on his shoulders and leaning in to whisper, "your shirts a little short. Now all I can think about is you with a tramp stamp," she'd take a seat making sure her outer thigh was touching his. "We have a pep-rally today, I want you to skip it and meet me in the girls' locker rooms when they call for an assembly. The cheerleaders will already be out in the gym and as soon as it's over they are going to bed heading to practice. Its winter but our school has off-season games to keep the boys in shape."

Taylor nearly choked up his bite of pierogi as Riley grabbed his shoulders and whispered into his ear but he did manage to keep it down. He looked over as she sat next to him and pitched her idea. The other students surrounding the pair where very disinterested in being near Riley, as some of them decided to take their trays in early.

"Uhm..." He put his hands together and twiddled his thumbs. "Why, exactly? I-I mean I just- ...okay." He sunk deeper into the seat as his nerves tickled his gut. Wondering what could possibly await him, he let his imagination run wild. It could just be a simple hazing session of course... But they were going to be alone. Profound imagery flashed before his eyes and his pants suddenly felt tighter.

The students were suppose to report to their next class and then they'd be called down by grade in descending order. Taylor would find himself growing more eager with each second that passed.

As he caved Riley patted him on the head, "good boy," she'd give him a small amount of praise. "I'll be waiting and if you don't show up..." getting back up from the bench Riley knew that hanging around too long may draw attention to herself she'd lean in once more whispering, "I may be forced to tell everyone about that itty bitty dicky you have in your pants, yeah, I saw it." Nipping his ear lobe Riley would head out of the lunchroom pleased with herself and off to hide out in one of the old artrooms, she still had time to draw a little before Taylor's lunch was over.

Riley was sitting on the back of a toilet with her feet on the rim of the seat waiting for Taylor, she heard his grade being called to the gymnasium, "he better show up." Elbows resting on her knees, holding her phone in her hands, Riley watched the minutes tick. "I need to get his phone number and his social media accounts." It hadn't occurred to her until that moment that she had never asked or demanded that he give her information. As the freshman class was summoned, Riley started to become annoyed, she hadn't heard the locker door open and her patients were running thin.

The boy's face flushed as Riley threatened him so before leaving. His aforementioned throbbed at her words, leaving Taylor wondering why he is so messed up. He did have to admit that at least it was convenient that he was weird in this way. If he hated it, this would be Hell.
--
Passing through the locker room door, Taylor looked around sheepishly. The lights were already on, so he knew that Riley was here, but he didn't see her. He half expected her to jump out of nowhere and press himself into a locker. "Uhm... Riley..?" He asked aloud in a hushed tone which barely travelled above the sound of the crowded gymnasium next door.

Climbing down and exiting the stall Riley's mood changed just by hearing his voice, "aw, you are a well obedient pet." Cooing as she moved closer to him Riley reached out and grabbed Taylor by his shirt. "I've been wondering something," motioning to the bench where most set to put on their shoes. "Why don't you bend that saucy body over that bench for me to get a good look at that ass," releasing his shirt she'd wait to give him the option to do as he was told.

Waiting on him Riley started to unfasten her belt pulling the black leather belt with pyramid spikes off, doubling it up. Popping it against her left hand a few times in a threatening manner, her pants were tightening already with desire at the mere thought of spanking him.

Taylor blinked at her, mouth agape from disbelief. A plethora of conflicting thoughts flooded his mind; most abundantly those of protest and arousal. Despite the kaleidoscope of butterflies fluttering about his stomach at the thought of obeying her command, an objection fell out of his mouth ungracefully. "I-I-I-... What- Why? I-I just- I mean, I... that's... that's..." He itched his rosy cheek in nervous thought before his eyes met with her threatening belt brandishing.

Gulping, he looked down to his feet and slowly made his way over to the bench. When he got there, he turned half-way and looked to her. "Isn't this going a bit far, maybe?" He asked quietly while avoiding her eyes. He was torn, and it showed in both his expression and the bulge in his pants. He was reluctant to bend over the bench but again, his knees were weak with the temptation.

Riley was giddy, she wasn't even sure if she was going to be able to keep a straight face, the sheer stammering in his voice had her cock twitching with excitement. "Babe, whatever do you mean?" Inquiring with a hand on her own hip, the belt lightly hitting her own thigh and a raised brow. Her body was nearly shivering with pleasure, and part of her knew that is was a mere scare tactic to see how he would react.

Standing there her eyes gazing over his body Riley slowly licked her lips as her nipples harden under the soft material of the bra. Hazed on in a sea of pleasure from this it took her a moment to shake back into reality, cracking the whip against the nearby wall, "I said bend over, don't make me ask again babe." Firmly snapping at him with a harsher tone while reaching into her back pocket to pull out her cellphone, if it wasn't in her hands that's where the device lived.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom