Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tough Love (Marblemoon x Aalyiarah) --NSFW-- (duh!)

Taylor looked over to her and itched his blushing cheek nervously. "Er, well... you did." He said, admitting to the obvious defeat. He did well for a first time but it was still evident from his many mistakes that he was new to the game. It didn't help that few people from school were in the gathered crowd to feed his anxiety. Thinking now about the repercussions of his defeat, he folded his hands in front of himself and butterflies fluttered around his stomach.

That same smug smile smeared on her features as she looked around to see if there were any other adults in the build aside from the pervert at the front. Even if the man saw she was sure that he'd take a mental picture and touch himself to it later, "I did?" She'd step off the machine, "well then, I guess its time for you pay up." Walking over to a nearby table, Riley pulled out a chair and set down. Some of the younger kids dispersed but a few of their classmates were trying to act discrete but seemed curious in the situation. Patting her lap, "come here my pet," ordering him over to her. "Bend that taught little ass over, you've been a bad girl and I don't like it when you don't follow directions."

As she felt his lighter frame lean over, Riley started to think she may have jumped the gun with the punishment but she couldn't back down. "Mmm, that's a good girl," noticing a few classmates had pulled out their phone, she'd chuckle cruelty. "Looks like someone is going viral," her hand on his ass rubbing his cheeks and teasing the steam line she'd swat him a few times before leaning over whispering, "pull those pants down for me, I want you to feel a little more pain," her body pulsed and she tried to stop but slowly her secret was starting to grow and harder under his delicate form.

Taylor's face was flushed as he reached back and pulled his pants down to his knees. Now only covered by the thin fabric of his form-fitting boxer briefs, which were black and decorated with symbols from the StarWars trilogy, his sensitive ass felt like it was on display. His eyes were shut tight but he knew people were watching; he could hear them conversing. With a long and shaky breath the boy leaned back over Riley's lap to await his punishment.

It was empowering to Riley, this time she wasn't the one behind the camera from the POV but people could see it was her punishing the new kid in a degrading manner for a high school student. "Awe and I was hoping you'd be wearing panties, I'll have to get you some," feeling the thin material against the palm of her hand she'd spank him forcefully making her own hand sting hitting his bubble butt, the force of his body moving against hers, the friction rubbing her thick cock making it double in girth and pulse.

"Bad girl, you like making me punish you in public, don't you?" Cupping a cheek in her hand, Riley moved her hand between his legs tickling Taylor's taint and massaging his meager nub with her fingertips. "Say it, you like being spanked," Patting his small clothed sac, a few of the onlookers were giggling.

"Oh my god, is that Taylor the new kid at our school?" One of the nearby girls took a picture letting the flash show, "what a little whore." She and the girl next to her would instantly start posting the image on social media.

Taylor whimpered softly as his cock throbbed at her touch and his small delicate balls were patted. His ass was undoubtedly red underneath it's confine. "I-... I love being spanked." The boy said aloud but softly, finding the words hard to pass. It wasn't a lie- he was in immense pleasure in Riley's warm lap. But never has he been so embarrassed. He could hardly imagine the pictures and videos being immediately spread to his peers. -And with that, how many boys would touch themselves to it; to the thought of Taylor doing obscene things...
Additonally, he wondered how much Riley was enjoying this. It had to be immensely or she wouldn't go this far. That fact, as he thought of it, made him genuinely happy.

Her cock throbbed suddenly making her stop, she instantly felt worried and hoped that he didn't feel the forceful pulse in her lap. Trying to have a smooth recovery she'd softly say, "will you try to do better, next time?" Helping him off of her lap, Riley tried to slyly adjust herself without anyone seeing. "What would you like to play now?" She was enjoying herself, so much that her thickness ached and her swollen sacs felt like they were going to burst enough cream filling to fill a crater on the moon. She may have gone too far but when she looked at Taylor, he didn't seem too distraught by in - in her eyes.

"I bet it's going to be hard to sit down," she'd place a hand on his lower back caringly. "A standing game might be better unless you like the feeling of your firm little butt stinging." Riley couldn't help but think about pulling Taylor into the nearest closet, whipping her dick out and forcing him to pleasure her until she busted. Sexual release is what she needed as each step felt like it was a mile wide. Her Tripp pants were barely able to hide the bulge as her tool was solid finally at its full nine inches of fat pleasuring flesh.

Taylor was too preoccupied with the crowd to even hear Riley's words. After pulling his pants up, he looked around at the laughing faces before panicking and pressing through the crowd to escape to the restroom near-by.

Entering the restroom, he was caught off-guard by it's sloppy state. It was an older-styled room with a single stall and a sink with a leaky faucet. The stall was an older design, with it's walls reaching to the floor entirely without the usual gap. The tiled walls were covered with various crude writings and a few of the ceiling tiles were recently replaced over top of the sink's cracked mirror. Forgetting to lock the bathroom's door behind him, he quickly ran into the stall and, after throwing some toilet paper on the seat, pulled down his pants and sat. His cock was throbbing- screaming for attention as he slowly started to stroke it.

Being absorbed in his own world, he failed to notice the hole in the stall's wall to the side labelled "The Great Glory Hole, est 1978" in sharpie overtop...

Before she could try to stop him Taylor bolted through the crowd of laughter, 'damn it,' she'd quickly scan the area only to catch a glimpse. Shoving her way through after him, she couldn't help but feel like she had messed up big time by publically humiliating him. These thoughts though had no effect on her heated hormones. "T-Taylor!" Calling out but the bathroom door would shut before the words even left her mouth.

The laughter was already dying down, and the group seemed to become bored since the show was over, but out of instincts Riley looked around to see if anyone was watching. The coast seemed clear, and she'd push on the door half expecting it to be locked and ready to coax her little trap from the restroom but it slowly opened. She wouldn't speak as the grungy nature caught her off guard, and somewhat reminded her of an erotic dream she recently had. 'No way...I am dreaming...'

Stepping inside, she'd lock the door behind her, while some of the crude writings caught her attention, 'The Great Glory Hole, est 1978...really...?' This was risky but the idea of shoving her cock through the hole had her tip leaking small beads of pre-cum, and she'd approach. Loosening her belt, and drawstring her Tripp pants hit the floor with a small thud. 'If he bolts, I can overpower him,' Giving herself a final pep talk, her boyshorts would lower below her oversize jewels and Riley's tip entered the hole, slowly she'd exhale before shoving herself all the way in showcasing her thick girth, and glistening tip. 'Please touch it...' Her body needed this, in so many ways she had been craving this moment and with a hard beating heart and pulsing cock she had decided to finally put herself in a risque situation and reveal her cock to another person.

Taylor squeaked as the cock and balls entered through the hole. "What?! I-I-... What?!" He blinked at the invasive rod as it throbbed there; hardly believing his eyes. It looked so familiar. 'That's the one from those pictures Riley sent! No mistaking it! So he was out there in the crowd?' He tried to remember the faces of the boys in the crowd. A few of them were pretty cute... The longer he stared at it, the more he wanted to just give in and touch it. "I'm not a..." He let out a shaky breath. "Did Riley send you in..?" He asked; half expecting a text from her. 'If so, I'd better not disappoint this guy or she'll spread pictures.' He thought to himself, rationalizing.

Slowly, he got down on his knees. With his face so close now, his warm breath wrapped around the stranger's throbbing cock. "You're... really big." He said, his voice dipped in lust. He chuckled nervously, allowing a few fingers to gently explore the shaft and then balls in disbelief.

The question made Riley want to slap herself for not thinking ahead but she had never dared to step into the bathroom in this place and didn't know about the glory hole. This would have been the perfect chance to degrade him a little but her phone was in her pants. She'd start to reach down but it was too far away and there was no way she was going to remove herself from this opportunity. 'Damn it,' thinking that it was better to stay quiet not wanting to risk identity of the cock's owner. Riley merely knocked her knuckles against the wall and made her cock twitch hoping to encourage the other to make a move.

A hand pressed against the wall and the other over his lips, Riley choked back a moan feeling her length caressed. She had never been touched by another person and the feeling was overpowering. Biting down on her lower lip nearly busting it, she'd force her cock to pulse again, harder. Precum starting to drip from the tiny slit, her balls swelling painfully large, it was all she could do not to yell at him to just suck her already. A hand tapped the wall a few times, 'please Taylor, I need this so bad...' Riley let out a heavy sigh, her fat cock ached, its veins prominent as it wept for more.

Taylor hesitated to go further, still just feeling it throb beneath his touch. "You're shy, I take it..? Because I'm a boy, maybe?" He drew a heavy breath, feeling butterflies in his stomach as he grasped it firmly and slowly stroked. 'I can't believe I'm doing this.' He thought, feeling like a whore. "That's okay, I'm nervous too. I've never done this. You can remain a secret admirer..." Eyeing the 'stranger's' balls now, he bites his lip; no point in holding back at this point. "Y-Your cock is irresistible. I love it..."

With those words he leaned in and softly kissed each of the 'stranger's' testicles before licking his way up the shaft. Once at the tip, he kissed again before retracting. "I can't believe this." He chuckled nervously once more. "I don't even know who you are... But I'm going to- to suck your dick. Guess that makes me a bit of a slut, huh?" He added, almost wishing for belittlement. But this game of guessing was an excitement in of itself. 'What am I saying?! Why am I talking so much?'

Wrapping his unsteady hand at the base of the shaft, he kissed the tip again. "Here I go. I-I'm going to make you cum in my mouth. ...Don't tell anyone." Without another word, he brought the 'stranger's' bulbous tip into his mouth before fitting about six inches more then pulling back to the tip where hs head would bob back and fourth. His hand started to stroke as well, making sure to gather some saliva so it glided smoothly. As he then also began to stroke his own cock, he couldn't help but letting slip a few girly moans.

The seemingly nervous yammering, or stalling, drove Riley insane. Having her cock held firmly only to hear Taylor talk on with that slow stroking, she felt as if her body was going to burn up cooking her from the inside out with desire and need. 'This is way better than my dream, it's actually happening!' A series of chills raced throughout her form as Taylor's plump lips tickled her swollen globes with butterfly kisses. Willpower was the only reason she hadn't spoken up, and maybe a bit of worry about his reaction if she was found out.

Each compliment and self-destructive word that came from his lovely lips only caused her cock to pulse harder, and ooze its precious precum. 'Yes, you are my little slut, I wish I could just shove my cock in your mouth to shut you up!' Riley screamed in her own head. Her base gripped, and a soft touch to her tip, 'this is killing me,' Riley would let out a groan, deeper than any she had ever made as it was fueled by raging lust. Finally, her ears heard him say, I'm going to- to suck your dick, as he touched her base and teased her tip once more with the tender touch. 'If he doesn't do something soon I am going to rape him!' Taylor was tormenting her, his constant touching and talking had her at her wit's end, but finally, he granted her pleasure.

The ecstasy of his warm cavern wrapped around her thick cock, Riley felt his lips were stretched around her hefty girth and she'd let out a deep sigh of pleasure. 'Fuck yes...' Giving into the feeling, Riley had pictured the feeling and even had used some objects to simulate the feeling but nothing felt as good as this. Nothing felt as good as Taylor's mouth and small pink tongue enjoying her birth given appendage. Eyes rolling back a little, Riley braced herself better against the wall as she groaned out deeply, her throbbing cock becoming super sensitive - she wasn't sure how long she'd last with this new sensation.

Taylor kept a steady pace as he serviced his admirer's cock. Feeling it throb so powerfully with his actions, the thought of some stranger lusting over him this intensely made him feel attractive. He then wondered if other boys thought of his in this light... Although he didn't know who it was on the other side of the wall, he had never been so intimate with someone before. The boy hummed out small moans which were muffled by the 'stranger's cock as he stroked his own. 'I should just stand up and put my ass against the hole..! -No, I should just invite him in and let him make me his bitch..!'

At that thought he lost track of his limited sexual stamina and his body quivered in orgasm. As his small amount of cum hit the wall, he groaned deeply and brought his hand up from his own exhausted shaft to the stranger's hefty balls to fondle them. 'Cum for me! I want to taste you! Make me a good little slut!' His awaiting mouth was working overtime, his jaw felt tired, as he sped up his motion a little.

Taylor would be rewarded a few moments later, the quickening pace helped drive Riley over the edge. She wanted to reach through the wall, grab a handful of hair and hold him down as she came, but instead, Riley's fist hit the wall as she bit down hard on her hand. Muffling her moan her cock pulsed releasing its hot creamy filling. Several thick strands shot out as large amounts of cum covered her little pet. Gruning, Riley cock stood firm as a final surge leaked out leaving her cock slippy and ready to be cleaned.

Regaining herself, her blurred vision recovering and legs seeming to be able to hold her once more, Riley pulled herself from the glory hole. 'There is no way he hasn't sucked a cock before, that little slut...' Turning around in case Taylor tried to peek she'd cover the hole, and pull up her pants, Tucking her junk in, before stepping over to the sink where she'd wash her hands and head out quickly. A small scent of her own musk lingered around her but she'd head off to the vending machine a little way away before sending Taylor a text.

How did his cock taste, slut?😈🍆

Smiling, Riley pocketed her phone and began to purchase a Gatorade for herself and him.

Taylor gagged and struggled against the flood of seed invading his mouth and throat. So thick and salty; such a strong taste... But he loved it. Through his own actions he had made someone reach an orgasm and cum so, so much. By taking and swallowing this 'stranger's' seed so willingly, he knew he was branding himself as the cock's bitch. To the boy, so submerged in lust, it was amazing how intense the flow and quantity of this seed was. So much was pouring into his mouth that despite his attempts to down it all, some inevitably tickled down his chin and beyond.

As the 'stranger' finished pumping into Taylor's mouth, the boy pulled away and swallowed some more before gasping for air and breathing heavily. Yet, before the cock could pull away, as to show his persisting lust he quickly leaned back in and kissed it's tip passionately.

He felt teased as the hole was covered but it was understandable. As he heard the 'stranger' wash and leave, Taylor was busy cleaning his chin and neck with toilet paper. After the door shut, he opened the stall and strolled out to the sink to do the same. Looking in the mirror, he noticed his blush hadn't let up. 'What have I done..? I don't need this reputation.' He thought, though he knew he felt otherwise against all logic.

As his phone vibrated he dug it out and looked at Riley's text. With a sigh, he chose to ignore it. Knowing for sure that it was Riley's intent for that to happen was certainly a relief in a way... But now he had to face her. Surely she'd know every detail by now.

Finishing up and gaining the courage to head back out into the arcade a few minutes later, he spotted Riley and shuffled over to her. His eyes were fixed on the floor as he did so- any of the boys could be the one. What if everybody knew? This was too embarassing to be comfortable. "H-Hey... I think I'd like to leave, so..."

Looking at her unofficial pet, Riley tilted her head to the side hearing his voice and noticing the blush. "Um, okay. But you'll need to replenish those electrolytes." Handing him a bottle of Gatorade, "I wasn't sure which flavor you'd want so I hope that Cool Blue is okay." Stepping up to him, Riley cupped Taylor's cheek in the palm of her hand. "You are so cute when you're blushing," swiftly the gothic girl would lean in and kiss Taylor's soft lips, she could taste herself on him still. "Yeah, let's get out of here, this place is a bit lackluster today," taking him by the hand Riley would see the teddy bear from earlier on the floor. Leading him over, she'd bend down and pick it up, "here you go, bae."

As they reached the front portion of the arcade, the older man was still behind the counter, Riley would look over at him. "See ya perv," making it appoint to grab Taylor's ass in front of him before she opened the front door with her other hand. "Would you like to go get something to eat? I am starving," as if on cue her stomach would growl. Even though he had no idea, as of yet, that it was her cock he was milking in the stall, Riley couldn't get the feeling out of her head. 'I know now why guys are head pushers,' thinking to herself as she waited on Taylor to speak up.

"Riley!" A voice called out making her turn around to see someone she had thought she would never lay her eyes on again, "Matthew!" Piping up happily her approached. Matthew was her height, build and dressed in the same style complete with shaggy brown hair and pale white skin. "H-how are you here?" Embracing the boy tightly as he explained briefly that his father was stationed back on the base and he would be returning to school on Monday. "Really! That is amazing, Matthew!" Riley then realized that she had been so excited by the surprise that she had neglected to introduce Taylor.

"Wow, Riley, who is this cute little arm candy you have here?" Inquiring about Taylor as he slowly took in the 'girl's' figure. "She is absolutely fuckable," he'd wink making Riley roll her eyes.

Slinking an arm around Taylor's waist and resting her hands on his hip, "This is my new plaything, Taylor." Sticking her tongue out at her old friend with a genuine giggle.

Matthew pouted, "awe, and I thought I was your plaything." Eying Taylor he'd step up bluntly checking him out once more, "meh, we can share her." Dodging a swat from Riley, "I was only teasing. Where are you ladies headed?"

Riley looked at Taylor, "Taylor, where are we heading?"

Last edited by a moderator:
As Matthew was introduced and invited to comment on Taylor's figure, the femboy stepped closer to Riley to hug himself to her side for safety. At this point, his head was a mess. Ever since the kiss, and reinforced with the butt grope, his thoughts were swirling with affection for Riley. In fact, despite his thirst, he had yet to even open his Gatorade. Though his stomach was tight with hunger, his only appetite was for some private time with Riley. This friend of her's was intriguing for sure, and he was glad to see her being outwardly friendly with someone, but Matthew had a large and pressing presence that bothered Taylor a bit, who was on the edge of correcting the assumption that he was a girl.

As he was asked the question of their destination, Taylor shrugged shyly. "I, uhm... Since I'm new, I figured I'd let you show me your favorite restaurant. -Or we could get something on the move as we shop somewhere, maybe..?" He said; his voice meek. "I'm fine with whatever..."

"Oh, that's right," Riley responded, "I wanted to treat you to Mess-a-Burger." Mess-a-Burger, in her opinion, was one of the best burger places ever that weren't overseen by a bigshot corporation. The place was a little old school where you built your own burger kind of like Five Guys. However, they let you pick what meat or meat-substitute the burger was crafted from. Mentioning to Taylor that they could catch the next bus, Matthew butted in suggesting that they take his Jeep. Pulling his keys from his pocket and dangle them in Riley's face. "That sounds wonderful," Riley smiled beaming with happiness, "when did you get that?" This started up a conversation as she took Taylor by the hand and followed Matthew.

Riley went to get Taylor's door but Matthew stopped her by opening her door instead, "allow me." Shutting the passenger front door as Riley adjusted herself, then opening Taylor's, "and here you go cutie." Once Taylor was in the back passenger seat Matthew closed the door as well before getting into the driver's seat. "Buckle up," cranking the engine on his 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee he'd adjust his rearview mirror purposely allowing him to look at his friend's little squeeze before they backed out of the parking space and pulled onto the main road.

Arriving at Mess-a-Burger Riley and Matthew each walked on one side of the little Trap. Riley seemed almost normal around Matthew and they seemed to have a well-formed friendship foundation. It was obvious that they were very good friends and as they talked they were both smiling and laughing. Entering the building Matthew held the door for them taking advantage of the good-willed gesture to glance at Taylor's bubble butt as he walked passed. The trio would be greeted by a classmate, one of the nerdy boys who seemed to be a wallflower.

"Greetings..." Looking up at them from behind his thin circular rimmed glasses a faint blush crossed his cheeks and over the bridge of his nose. "Welcome to Mess-a-Burger. I am Caleb, please follow me," he seemed a little nervous or shy but the boy held his head high taking them to a small table near the back portion of the small diner. Once everyone was seated, "please take some time to look over the menu, I'll be back with some water and peanuts."

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor sat, scooting far into the booth as he accepted his menu. As he flipped through it, his eyes skimmed the pictures. Though the depictions were certainly mouth-watering, he was still detached from the moment and his hunger; the events of the day still held tight his mind. He just wanted to ask Riley who it was that she sent in... And that kiss. The confusion of it all was picking at his brain. He hardly noticed Caleb's vaguely familiar face.
He did come to a decision however, in that he'd get the "Dumpster Burger." Which had virtually everything in it including even drippy eggs and peppers. It was likely going to last the boy a few days.

Caleb would return with three glasses of water, and a gallon bucket of dry salted peanuts, "have you all decided on what you'd like to eat?" He'd ask setting each glass down off the tray then placing the bucket in the middle of the table. Pulling out a small iPad to jot down the orders. He would make eye contact with Matthew before looking over at Riley then Taylor. "Ladies first, Taylor, what would you like?" Caleb was one of the uninformed boys that weren't very popular and strayed away from social media diving into video games and writing. Taking the order he'd repeat, "Dumpster Burger." He'd then take Riley's and Matthew's orders, "one Volcano Eruption, and one Tashtastic Vegan." Nodding he'd get their drinks and asked if they wanted fries, chips or onion rings as their side.

As Caleb walked off Matthew spoke up instantly, "I didn't know he worked here, did you know, Riley?" He'd look back watching the boy walk-off, it was easy to see he was checking the boy out. "Damn, I wonder if he is still single, he could suck cock like your dick was shoved into a vacuum hose." Chuckling along with Riley at his own comment. "Anyways," picking up his glass and taking a sip of the ice water, "when did you move here? You mentioned that you were new? Maybe if Riley needs a break from babysitting you I can show you around, Taylor?"

As Taylor was addressed by Matthew he quaffed a sip of water. "Well, uhm, my mother and I just got here a few weeks ago." He tapped his fingers on the table nervously as he looked at the male's face. In all likelihood, based on his previous comments, if Taylor was alone with him it would probably get a little touchy. ...He was unsure if he would exactly protest. "I, uhm... I wouldn't really say this is babysitting. But, sure! I need to know this area and I trust Riley's judgement in friends." He said sheepishly before taking in another sip of water. "What do you do for fun around here? -And what are the best shops?"

The conversation would continue onward, Matthew talking about what he enjoyed which was mostly hitting up the arcade they had just come from, sneaking into the movies and generally hanging around the skate park as well as other delinquent places. In all the talking Matthew revealed that there was a liquor store up the road where he and Riley committed their first crime and stole a bottle of Vodka. "Riley, you were dressed in that skimpy pink skirt...that man was drooling for you." The comment caused Riley to blush and think about how odd it was that she had seen that very skirt earlier in the day. Soon the burgers, side, and drinks would arrive. Caleb checked on them as little as possible but enough to earn a good tip. "Riley, do you think we can all go back to your place?" Matthew inquired as he paid the check and tipped Caleb twenty dollars along with his phone number.

Riley saw no harm in it but she also got a small vibe from Taylor that he wasn't too comfortable with the Matthew. "Taylor, are you down for coming to my house? My parents won't be there." Playfully nudging him meaning to joke about his mother barging her way in earlier but it could also be taken in a highly sexual manner.

Taylor looked up from stuffing his hardly-eaten burger into a leftover's box and blinked at her, then to Matthew, then back to her. "Uh, sure..." He said, sounding ironically unsure against his words. Once more his thoughts turned lascivious and a blush lined his cheeks. 'What does she have in store..? After what happened at the arcade...' Feeling blood flow into a rising erection he looked back to his leftover box; seeking a tame asylum.

The trio would get back into Matthew's jeep and the engine would crank, Riley looked back at Taylor who was seated in the back row, "you know, why don't we just drop you off at your place. You seem like its been a rough day." Glancing over at Matthew with a small smile on her soft lips. He'd chime in agreeing with Riley as the car backed out of the parking lot. She'd turn back around, hit the audio button letting rock music fill the car keeping the conversation to a minimal. Matthew and Riley sang out loud to the song Figured You Out by Nickleback when it came on but kept quiet until Motherlover started. It caused Riley to scream and laugh, "I haven't heard this song in ages!" They looked like they were truly best friends jamming out together. As the song ended Riley pointed to Taylor's house, "Taylor lives here, don't you babe?" Turning around to stick her tongue out at him with a giggle only for Matthew to comment about the house being 'ritsy' which was his way of saying, high class. As the jeep pulled up near the curb Riley would get out first and open the door for Taylor. "Come on Bae," she'd help him out of the car and walk with him to the front door. Stopping at the locked entryway, Riley took his box of leftovers, "Taylor, wait..." Riley spoke sitting the box down on the step before grabbing him by the collar.

Pressing him against the door, her hand slipping down and groping him between the legs briefly, "you never answered my text, how was it sucking that large dick?" Her hands would reunite as they firmly groped each cheek. Looking over her shoulder Matthew was leaning out the window as if he was trying to hear.

Taylor sank against the door and looked sheepishly up to Riley; his body now aroused by her assertion. "Err-" He struggled to talk, flustered as he was, and simply melted into the girl's touch. "It was... nice. But! I'm only into girls! I-I swear!" He said, half-lying, before leaning in and pecking Riley on the lips quickly as if to double down on his point. As he returned to his position an anxious smile dawned on his face. "But uhm... if you could tell me his name that'd be cool..."

Back
Top Bottom