Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mind-Broke Sub boy acts like dog and talks like a child

TheHornyPhoenix

Meteorite
Dominutive or kind of normal if youd like. The boy, me, begs for it so it really isn't dominutive unless you make it so. Ok. To the roleplay. I was found in a closet. Already 12, used, abused, and treated like a dog. All the times being called a mutt, being called a fuck puppy, and so many worse names. As I was sodomized and brutalized. My mind broke, turning me into a dog. The mind's way of coping. When I was found I made small headlines. But what came after made me come into the bigger mainstream news. I was taken to a Mental asylum for low risk inmates. That's where they learned what I truly am. I act like a dog, but all the sex, the rape, has changed me. It was there that I would beg to be spanked by any cute girl I met. Going up to holding a piece of broken glass to a girl's neck and ordering her to smack my ass over and over again. I came my pants and dropped my weapon. Snuggling up to the girl. Talking like a child. Thanking her, even calling her mistress. When that made headlines an idea was put out there. For the federal government to put someone in charge of me, someone I'd live with. In turn they'd allow my fantasy's. The person would be legally allowed to molest me. In fact it was encouraged that they do. Many groups came forward, vying to own me. But everyone agreed that any group that explicitly wanted me would truly abuse me. So I was put in a normal person's care.
How and why I was put into your care we can talk about before we rp

Back
Top Bottom