Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

N.A.K.E.D Online Chat

Dark_Fire27

Super-Earth
Once all students have been accommodated, they are given access to N.A.K.E.D Academy's Website, which not only tells them a bit about courses, the required materials and such, but additionally, there's also an online chat board which allows students to communicate with each other, either by private message OR the open chat, though the latter, every student will be able to see. Student profiles will be by default their names, but students are welcome to alter their usernames slightly, so long as their identity is still easy enough to understand. The chat is mobile friendly as well, and an app may be installed to a phone at the faculty office at any time. Can be used to make plans with certain students, or simply want to learn more from older students or staff when classes are over.

(Chatting from player to player, be sure to tag the message with 'Private message @<charactername>' for private messages which nobody else except the sender and recipient should regard, or simply 'Public message' if it's directed towards everyone in general. Keep it clean!)

Private message @<Daisy Culpepper>
Yo boss, did that girl make to you? Just wanted to make sure she alright ya know.

Private message@<Terra Palutie> from <Daisy Culpepper>
"She made it in good health, made a deal with her, and she should be more active as well to academy ground rules~ Don't be surprised if she walks into class wearing a bondage sash; that was our deal!"

Well that good to hear, but making a dealing with student. You're pretty chilled for being the of this place, but what ever. Bondage sash... Going have talk to her about that, ya know making sure she isn't hurting her body and is keeping the stuff clean.

Private message@<Terra Palutie> from <Daisy Culpepper>
Indeed. Well, she as potential on the whole of things, and she needs the boost in her confidence. I greatly appreciate it that you'll help look after her, in that case. But, I'm confident she'll be fine after a while of getting used to things around here. She just needs that little push, really...

It my job to look after everyone here who comes to this school no matter who they are. Don't know how much I can help with her confidence, but I'll do what. Also swing by when you have chance, got something for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to NAKED academy, I'm the nurse of these grounds Terra Palutie. This a reminder that everyone should come by the nurse's office when they have the time. This also includes the teacher as well. And remember to keep your body healthy.

Private message @CallieJasper.
Hey, sorry I was staring in class, you caught me by surprise. If you want to catch me by surprise again, my dorm is 4-A... I think we may be able to find a few loopholes in the rules about anything outside a girl's body ;)

Private Message@DaisyCulpepper

Is there a time and place it would be convenient to meet to discuss the new student influx?

Best Regards,
Baxter Newkirk

Back
Top Bottom