Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twintails Journal

Twintails

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I am just going to use this thread to house request thread descriptions that I take out of rotation that I might want back in rotation later. You can pm me about these but the answer is likely no.

RWBY:

1. This is filth! FILTH! LadyBug ^_^

Ruby has a thing for Neko ear faunus, so when she meets Blake for the first time after nearly making Weiss explode, she completely ignores Weiss and offers to racistly buy Blake a tuna based ramen! And it works! Later on after their trials, Ruby and Blake meet each other first, and Yang and Weiss bump into each other first. So the entire team doesn't change but the team dynamics change remarkably. Ruby is pretty assertive about what she wants, and while Blake is a good fighter and ninja she isn't exactly a great social force and ends up letting Ruby do what she wants and actually feels pretty good about it. Can Ruby tame the cat? Total overhaul with Ruby and Blake getting much closer than they do in the show.

2. Freezerburn

Volume 1 Yang has got to be Volume 1 Weiss' polar opposite. She's outgoing and fun and maybe a little slutty, and Weiss is reserved and pretentious and arrogant and seems to have a stick up her ass. What happens if Yang just doesn't care about Weiss' attitude and pursues her aggressively, maybe shoving her playfully into lockers when she gets to be too mouthy and just breaking down her barriers quickly. Weiss will become flustered and overwhelmed and isn't blind, she can see how beautiful Yang is and she's not used to social environments where she can't just order people around and get what she wants. And yet what she will evenually want is Yang.

Other Pairings I will do:

OC Girl x Canon Girl
Blake x Yang
Ruby x Weiss
Ruby x Yang
Weiss x Blake
Ruby x Blake x Yang x Weiss
Raven x Ruby
Raven x Summer
Neo x Ruby
Emerald x Ruby
Cinder x Ruby