Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any SUB looking for a romantic, smutty, and plot driven rp. (UPDATED)

I'm going to forego the long intro about me, other that I'm Voxla and looking for a DOM to rp one of my plots with, or thinking of a new plot to play that would be similar to the things I like to rp.

Please PM me with the gender you want me to play (Female, ect.) because I have multiple request threads for various genders.
(Please read the "~", they will save you the trouble of choosing the wrong rp partner and save me the time from explaining things I have already said here.)

~ If you want to be the Game Master and direct the plot I am fine with that
~ Do Not God Mode my character please, it is my character and I know how she will react/feel, so don't control her feelings, please. (Unless it's vampire rp)
~ Please do not ghost me. Just let me know if you have lost interest and we're good.
~ I don't do cheating spouses, or Mother/Son, Daughter/Father, Big Brother/Young Sister, Big Sister/Young Brother, and I am very picking about anything pertaining to Prostitution but I might be persuaded with the right plot to go with it.
~ I prefer at least 50/50 ratio for plot/smut (prefer plot more than smut)
~ I will only rp through PMs or Forums, I have a Discord, but I prefer not to use it for rping, I have never liked rping in IMs.
~ 3rd Person only please.

+ I tend to write long introductions (about 4+ paragraphs), but from there I normally write between 1-4 paragraphs, but I also try to match my partner if I have enough content to go off of.
+ I LOVE Fantasy (Medieval or Modern), Sci-fi, post-apocalypse, and similar settings and worlds.
+ I do not play humans often. I prefer supernatural creatures, and am willing to play furries although it is not a kink of mine.
+ If interested in an rp with me, then feel free to PM me with the gender you want me to play (Futa) because I have other request threads that are basically the same as this one.

Kinks: HERE IS MY F-LIST for those who want to take the time to look through it.
Voxla's F-List

As for kinks pertaining to my characters here is a list of everything I either Really Want, Love, and Would Like. YOU DO NOT NEED TO INCLUDE EVERYTHING, AND JUST BECAUSE IT IS ON MY LIST, DOESN'T MEAN IT HAS TO BE ADDED IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT.

I have also added NO's to the end, please have a look at that as well.

Affection
Blindfolds (Visual sense deprived somehow)
Breath Control (Choking on a cock or hand on throat)
Cervical Penetration
Crying (Pain or Pleasure-MC, like being choked on a cock can cause tears, but good tears)
Cum forced From Mouth / Nose (heavy enough load that it comes out the nose and mouth)
Double Penetration
Extreme Humiliation
Face-Fucking
Face Slapping
Fingers in Mouth (I have an oral fascination)
Flogging / Whipping
Forced / Willingly Swallowing Semen
Forced Nudity
GAGS GAGS GAGS (I can give a long list of them if you need ideas of more than just the standard ones)
Hair Pulling
Hard Cum Facials
Immobilization (Bondage)
Leash & Collar
Light / Medium / Heavy /Extreme (All) Bondage
Multi Genitalia
Nonsexual Pain or Torture (If you’re not comfortable with it It is not needed)
Oral Sex (Giving and receiving, again, I have an oral fascination)
Physical Restraints
Piercings (Already on the character, or added later)
Risk of Pregnancy or actual Pregnancy
Romance
Roughness
Sensory Deprivation
Sexual Exhaustion
Sexual Frustration
Sexual Pain
Sexual Restraints
Sexual Torture
Spanking
Stockholm Syndrome
Tattoos / Branding/ Body Art (either already on the character, or added later.)
Throat Penetration
3+ Penetration (Mouth, ass, vaginal, and 2+ things penetrating same hole at the same time, like 2 cocks in vag.)
Anal Fisting
Barbed Cocks
Begging
Biting
Breast / Nipple Torture
Breeding
Caging
Cock Slapping Face
Cum enemas
Cum Inflation (Cumming so much that character looks pregnant)
Exotic Cocks
Extreme Tightness
Fangs / Sharp Teeth
Fear
Gangbangs (ok with as long as the characters are loyal to one another)
Gaping (Anal or vaginal)
Heat / Rut
Heavy / Extreme Bondage
Humiliation
Kidnapping
Knotting / Tying
Light / Medium Bondage
Lima Syndrome (Your character being a captor feeling sympathy for his/her captive)
Marking
Natural Musk
Nonconsensual
Nonsexual Piercings
Orgasm Control / Denial
Pseudo-rape
Rimming (Giving and receiving)
Suspension Play
Twins / Clones –(Your character)
Uppity – (My character starting that way and trained out of it)
Urethra Play
Vaginal Fisting
Cum Marking
Cum Milking
Degradation
Discipline / Reinforcement
Drug / Alcohol Use (Most my characters are over 20 so, they can drink in a bar.)
Dub-Consensual
Electric Toys
Enemas
Forced Clothes wearing
Hand Cuffs
Horns (YC or MC)
Leather
Masks
Pegging
Pleasure Control / Denial
Potions / Injections (For sedating, not body alterations)
Scratching
Sloppy Seconds
Squirting
Tail Pulling
Tails
Tailsex
Wax Play

NO'S: Things I do not like and am not likely to change my opinion on
Absorption
Belching / Burping
Bimbofication
Breast Growth
Cannibalism
Canon Characters
Castration
Chubby (MC or YC)
Diapers
Digestion
Dirty Feet
Disposal
Execution / Murder
Farting
Fat Play
Food Play
Force Feeding
Infantilism
Living Insertions
Necrophilia
Roleplay Perspective - First Person
Roleplay Perspective - Second Person
Scat
Slob
Smegma
Soiling
Swallowing Feces
Swallowing Urine
Swallowing Vomit
Tooth Removal
Unbirthing
Underage Characters
Vore
Wetting
Wound Fucking

Plots and Pairings:
Races I play, ranging from Love, to Like, and Maybe.
Angels
Canines
Cervines
Demons
Divinities
Dragons
Driders
Elves
Equines
Exotic Species
Fae
Felines
Humanoids
Kemonomimi
Lamia / Naga
Lapines
Lycanthropes
Monster
My Little Pony
Orcs
Predator Species
Prey Species
Reptiles
Rodents / Murines
Taurs
Vampires
Vulpines
Avians
Caprinae
Fish / Sharks
Hyaenidae
Insects / Arachnids
Mammals
Marine Mammals
Marsupials
Mustelidae
Parasites
Plants
Procyonidae
Ursines
Xeno / Alien
Amphibians
Bats
Bovines
Humans
Mollusca

If you don't like the plot here, please shoot me a PM with one of your plots and I can see what we can work out.

Plots and Pairings:

Living on a small island is a tiny fishing village, with just a little over 40 people is a girl with unusual abilities. The island itself is made up of many little spots of land, while the town itself is built upon stilts above the water in shacks. The small town is not visited by many outsiders since tropical storms keep unwanted visitors away. One evening, however, as the village folk are having a celebration for the coming of summer, their home is 'visited' by pirates. They steal food, water, and other various necessities. However, as one of the sailors tries to take a village woman against her will, another girl steps in to try and stop the man. When the man proceeds to try and harm the other woman, a storm begins to brew around the village, and lightning crackles across the sky. The sailor pays no mind as he keeps trying to take the woman against her will until a bolt of lightning strikes the man, killing him and leaving the woman unharmed. The captain of the ship being slightly stunned sees her tattoos glowing with power, realizes what a powerful weapon she could be for any pirate, and agrees to not take anyone from the village, as long as she agrees to come with them so she can control the weather for the group and make the captain the most feared pirate on the seas. The girl agrees, and her new life as a pet to the captain begins.

All of this is of course up for discussion, it was just a thought, and we can change some of the things that happen.

When a man is accused of a crime he did not commit, and while waiting in prison for his execution, his own wife or daughter begs the ruler (king/queen/emperor/empress/warlord) to spare his life and to instead send him to the mines. When seeing the young woman, the ruler gives a different deal for her to think on, holding off the execution for one day to allow her to think. The offer is to release the soon-to-be dead man, and in return the girl is to stay there with them forever (either as a slave, wife, or whatever they decides she will be).

The character's intents can be whatever he/she wants them to be, whether is it to treat the girl as a slave, or to have her as his wife or just a servant. I would prefer this lead into a romance, even if it is just a slow burn that leads there, allowing her to maybe start as a slave and be elevated to his wife later.

The recent slaughters of many prestigious nobles, and their lands claimed by a ruthless and cruel warlord have led those left to send their daughters as tribute to avoid attacks on their own lands, by sending their daughters they are swearing their fealty to the Warlord. And for all who have sent their daughters, they have been passed, merely required to pay a minor tax before the army moves on. However, the leader of the next province to be attacked has no normal daughter, and not wanting to take the daughter of another, he has no choice but to offer her to the warlord for whatever services the warlord may want her for, praying that the warlord would not take offense to sending her. Despite her being very different from other women (non-human either all the time or only at night), she is chosen to be a concubine and is then used by the warlord for what he assumes would be just a few nights since he tends to lose interest in most women after a few weeks at more. But while his other women are fun, this one is something special and has almost seemed to have had a spell cast over him that has him interested more in her than any other woman in his harem, something about her seeming to draw him back for more, going so far as to ignore the other concubines just to spend time with this one.

A plot twist that I kind of like the idea of is to have the same plot, but have the Warlord request his rival's (or maybe a person who wronged him in the past) wife. Only to find out later that his revenge against the rival is short lived since the rival is either dead already, or will die soon and so revenge against the woman is pointless since the husband doesn't even know what is happening to her.

If you have any twists to the plot you would like for me to consider, please let me know.

I have a few different plots for this:
1. The world has been overrun with vampires, demons, werewolves, and other supernatural beasts, leaving humans and weaker supernatural beings (rabbit girls, and fairies) to just be livestock, or pets. The idea is my character is free, and currently traveling through a 'capture' city, which would simply mean that if the person is not owned, and does not have a magic tattoo stating they have been freed, they are allowed to be taken by whoever happens to catch them first. My character is not owned, nor has she been freed, she is currently on her way to the north where it is still illegal to own pets and slaves, but first she has to find a coyote to get her across. During the waiting period to get to the free city, the location is busted and everyone is caught and processed, which lands my character either in the 'pound' or in an auction to be bought.
2. Similar to the last plot, my character is instead captured/kidnapped by your character while she is trying to sneak to the location to get to freedom.
3. My character is already owned and her owner loses her to your's in a game of chance (cards, horses, dice, ect.).
4. Let me know if you have any ideas for these kinds of plots.

Things I am into but may not have plots for:

(For the Anime's I would like to keep the world it is set in and the theme, but create new original characters to play, I don't like playing characters from the show. You are welcome to, but I would prefer an original character for myself.)

Tokyo Ghoul (I would like the setting to be after the 3rd season when ghouls are well known)
K
K Missing Kings
Overlord
Shiki

Kidnapping/Abduction
Trading her Freedom for lover/husband's life
Romance
Slave/Master
Pet/Master

Last edited:
Was hoping for a M x M or Futa rp from one of my other rp thread requests, but at this point I am too bored to care. Bump

Back
Top Bottom