Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanna learn a new system? (anime inspired DM availible!)

messylips

Star
So here I am again seeking more Dming jobs, what a glutton I am.

Im a big fan of DnD 5e enjoyed pathfinder but I find it too bloated nowadays, but you know what makes me realllly happy? A little system called OVA. It's really simple and I've noew taught it to probably about a dozen or so people just through bluemoon alone. If you're new and looking to get into tabletop or if you want a solid setting agnostic system I'd recommend it.

Shilling aside I'm looking to run some sort of small group campaign in OVA, but here's the thing? I don't know what I want to run! I wanna flex my improv muscles a bit and try to wing things, not something I often do and I tend to overwhelm myself with preplanning. OVA can easily run any sort of campaign to be honest so here's what I want from you, prospective player.

What sort of anime genre would you like to play in?
Are you willing to play over discord?
How would you rate your familiarity with rpg systems overall?

Three fairly simple questions I hope will draw in some attention, feel free to add me on Discord as that tends to be the best way to contact me nowadays Messylips#2363

I am familiar with OVA. I have ran it and played it. I like action and comedy settings like Ranma 1/2, Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, or Sorcerer Hunters. OVA gets wonky when people use giant mecha. I can play on discord. But I, like most here, prefer forum rp. I am very familiar with system rpgs and OVA specifically.

Ya I'll probably attempt some sort of ruling for mecha if that route is where we end up going.

Right now most of the interest has been for discord, add me and we can go from there? I'm not entirely against posting here but I find discord much easier, especially for system based rp's.

Sees anime inspired rpg.

Yes pls. I am willing to try and learn this. But when you say using discord, do you mean like text stuff?

This sounds very interesting, and I'm always up to learn a new system, if you would have me.

As far as anime genres go, I've always been a sucker for both shonen and seinen, with Fist of the North Star, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Berserk, and One Punch Man being some of my favorite series. If I am able to play either a Hamon or Stand user, I probably will.

I'd probably prefer to play in the forums, though I could do discord too, if everyone else wanted it.

I am completely new to it.

Im totally up for this.......bet no one can guess what i want to play.....also zeth cheats he is my hubby so he knows already

Im up for any setting do want a medievalish vibe even if its fairy tail, or jojo, or konasuba, or lodoss, or outlaw star, or trigun, or ranma 1/2

Or konasuba

Or konasuba

O=rrrr konasuba.....DAMN IT LISTEN TO YOUR GODDESS

a medieval fantasy style RP with anime flair would be fun. I'm open to discord, and I think I actually have played OVA some years ago.

There is a setup that I feel like I might want to just steal whole hog.

Konosuba.

I think I'm just going to have to make the executive decision and announce it will be on Discord. It's easier for myself and has a few nice options I find make system based ideas easier to use, this will be PBP not any sort of voice chat, but I may still try to designate times for us to all try to be around at.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Yo! The discord version tanked. So I created a forum version of the game. Feel free to join.

Back
Top Bottom