Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Classroom 1C - History in Exhibitionism (Newkirk's Class)

Dark_Fire27

Super-Earth
In the main building, there are three floors with different classrooms; although some teachers provide lessons for different year students, the classes are divided equally. First year student classrooms are located on the third floor, second years on the second, and third years/graduates are on the ground floor. The roof may be accessed at any time after hours, though may be a place for teaching by teacher's desire.

Looking for the History of Exhibitionism room, taught by Mr. Baxter Newkirk, it's actually the first room after ascending the central set of stairs to the right. It's a sizable room, and though he teaches the subject across all years in the similarly labeled class, he does so at different times of the day in a rotational manner. Here, he will provide both lectures as well as public practices of some of these experiences out on the town. For first years, the teaching regimen is meant to be a bit more basic and simple, though at his discretion to test students, he may attempt to push their boundaries a little, however, know he won't be forcing anyone immediately because of some mixed feelings of the students, though he's less merciful in other class years. Understand, he may grade a student based on how they behave, pay attention, and actually go through with said performance; signs of nervousness or similar behavior may be used to influence one's grade in a negative manner...

The classroom is theirs; at times, the headmaster, now headmistress for this year, may come to check up on the class to ensure it's going well, and may even offer their input towards a lesson to be taught. Mostly, though, it's just to observe, and it may not be for a long time either!

The next morning Baxter arrived at his classroom 15 minutes before class began, to make sure everything was in order. The first day of class was usually an exciting one, especially with the first years. They often had so many questions, and unresolved worries, as an educator he felt it was his job to help them through that. Considering he place he worked he could only imagine those problems were amplified. He wrote his name on the board, along with "History of Exhibitionism 101" on the board, just in case people were lost or confused as to where they were meant to be.

The room was a strange layout, were it empty it would resemble just about any other classroom in the world but once furnished several changes were obvious. First seating was not all desks, it was a 50/50 split between traditional desks and large fluffy beanbags. Some of the more traditionally academically minded students appreciated the desks, but for the purposes of the class Baxter felt the beanbags were a valuable addition, Personally he liked them enough that he didn't bother with a desk of his own, preferring instead to lounge on a beanbag. Additionally all the seating was formed up into a circle around a large open space in the middle of the classroom.

Noticing that class was due to start soon, he gathered up a stack of questionairs from his briefcase and stood by the door to hand them out and greet each student as they entered. As was fitting for the school, he was nude already except for a phanny pack filled with pens, and few other emergency items he had found to be useful to an educator, bandaids, rubber bands, and with the schools own eccentric rules, condoms. Without too much stimulation this morning his cock was currently flacid though he doubted that would be the case for too much longer.

Will was the next to arrive. He was embarrassed to see the teacher was the only one there, and blushed as he muttered a good morning and sat at a desk.

He opened his laptop and found the academy page for the class, but he was getting hard under the desk as he kept stealing glances at Mr Newkirk's body.

The first day of the school went great, but that, of course, didn't automatically mean the first day of actual classes would be as successful - but, Kate had a good feeling about it, and the fact they had one class she was most curious about first thing in the morning only helped.

She stepped into Mr. Newkirk's class in a springing step, her skin and hair still slightly wet after a shower, and was simply delighted seeing the beanbags. Heading towards the front seats, she bent down, placed her hands onto a floor, went into a handstand and flipped over onto the bag.

"Good morning, Mr. Newkirk!" she waved to the teacher with a wide smile. Yesterday, Mr, Newkirk said she might be ahead of the class... but Kate was still sure she'll learn many interesting things here - or, at the very least, have a good time!

Baxter idly scratched his chest, leaning back into his bean bag as the first few students made their way into the classroom, comparing their apparent attitudes about the school setting. Kate, the gymnast and dancer was very comfortable in her own skin, and Baxter found himself laughing and giving a slight round of applause as she did a hand stand into one of the bean bags. It also wouldn't be honest to say that beyond the talent involved in the move, he didn't also appreciate the view of her bending over. He waved back, matching her enthusiastic greeting. "Good morning Kate, glad you found the class on time."

He turned his attention to Will, the boy still seemed very uptight and not quite comfortable, but then it was Baxter's job to help him grow in confidence. The boy seemed to be interested in Baxter's body, and though he didn't swing that way, he appreciated a compliment. "Will, how are you finding the campus so far?"

When the rest of the students had made their way in Baxter, rose from the the beanbag and walked over to the white board. "Alright class, this is History of Exhibitionism. For those of you who are not quite sure what this entails, we'll be learning about various forms of public nudity from all sorts of time periods and cultures, and then bringing those practices to our classroom and campus. For some of you, the practical part of our coursework may push some of your comfort boundaries, but just know that honest participation and effort are all I ask, and that I will not assign anything I am not also going to or am willing to participate in myself. Now, while there is a curriculum that we will cover, I do want to encourage your interests and passions so if you have suggestions or forms you want to learn more about, please let me know. For our first lesson, we'll start with a contemporary classic. Tell me, who here has been to a strip club or burlesque theater before?"

Will sat up straight when he was asked a question, and blurted out an honest answer before thinking.

"I haven't even looked at the campus, sir, on account of all the sexy naked people everywhere." He blanched at his unfiltered response and proceeded to make it worse. "Don't worry though, I jerked off before class."

He went beet red and tongue tied.

James had entered the class well before it started; he honestly did get a little lost on campus grounds at first, but at least he found his way there, and was able to find a desk to sit at. Listening to Baxter go into detail of what the course would entail and what he'll have the students do, but overall, he nodded and was taking notes of this; he wanted to do well with his grades, after all! When it came to the question, on whether those who had been to a strip club or burlesque theater, James briefly thought... However, he can't say he's been to such places, perhaps a bar or two just to watch a few games, but other than that, no.

Will's words were surprisingly bold; that wasn't something James would've thought to say... though, he hadn't done something like that anyways, so that's considered. "Well, I can't say I've been to such places myself... the curiosity has been there once I moved out, but something in my own time, I'd think." James expressed with a shrug; he seemed fairly calm overall, both body and expression.

"Nope, sir", Kate shaked her head as it was her time to answer, "I was underage until... quite recently after all. But, I saw a movie or two, and - it's all about sex, right? Not that there's anything wrong about sex, but..." she shrugged, "I guess I just find it weird that people are always so quick to associate nudity with sex. That's why I got so interested in this place, I guess", she makes a circle with her hand. "Not that I don't enjoy looking at pretty naked people, of course", she giggles.

Baxter nodded at each of the young men's reactions, trying to suppress a smile at Will's slip, or rather wholesale slide of the tongue. However Kate's observations and question brought a different sort of smile to his face. A truly engaged student was always the most pleasurable to teach.

"That's an interesting observation Kate. Burlesque and to a greater extent, strip clubs certainly have a higher focus on sexuality than many other forms of exhibitionism because of the way the nudity is presented. However to say that even in our modern western mindset that sexuality is tied irrevocably to nudity hasn't been paying attention to modern television advertisements, though admittedly some companies have tried to make the tie stronger of late. Still the tie between nudity and sexuality in human nature is a strange one. For example many tribes in say... the Amazon wear significantly less clothing or go essentially nude, but they are NOT societies with free love or tolerance of public sexuality. In smaller societies it's easier to establish and maintain social norms of that kind. In larger societies, like modern America you run into many varying standards, some of which are baffling or contradictory.

We'll get into the inequalities of the laws and norms of male vs female nudity later in the course, but in a number of U.S. cities, like New York City, Seattle and Washington D.C. it is now legal for women to go topless, and Miami allows full nudity at any public beach. Austin Texas has NO specific laws about public nudity whatsoever! On the other end of the spectrum, San Francisco has a standing ban on public nudity of any kind, and the wording of the law in Chicago has raised questions on whether it is illegal to be naked in your own home if other people can see you through the window! Other cities like Philidelphia and Los Angeles allow full nudity so long as it isn't 'lewd', though that particular definition is incredibly vague.

What those cities all have in common though, is that you can certainly find a strip club, and probably a burlesque theater in each and every one of them. An establishment where men and women will literally exhibit themselves to other, with little to no restriction on what they can show, for money. Now I should state the disclaimer that many localities have regulations about their own rules about what can be displayed at this sort of establishment, some do not allow genitals to be shown, and at least one locality allows full nudity so long as no alchohol is served, but the there is no national law governing what can and can't be shown at at U.S. strip club. And the point still stands, in a country where public nudity is the exception, not the norm, every major city, and not a few smaller ones offers an establishment where the norms are ignored."

Baxter paused for a moment to let the class catch up on any notes they might need to take before he asked, "Can anyone take a guess at what the difference is between a strip club and a burlesque show?"

“A strip club is all focus on the sexual aspect, a burlesque show there is a theme on the dances that they do is not all about sex although it is there, but it falls secondary to the dance theme itself” she waved as she yawned. With her usual lollypop on her mouth she sighed and looked around the room. The class was one of those class that Chloe thought would be an useless class, how would the history of nudism prepare her for a future on her career path? Shrugging she just gave it fault to the current curriculum of schools.

Sitting in a chair beside Mr. Batter's desk was Callie. Her tall, muscular body dwarfed the chair, in which she lounged as Baxter spoke. As a second year, she couldn't answer any of the questions given to the younger students, but would be ready to help with whatever was asked of her.

Callie rolled her neck and shoulders. Her girthy dick--once a point of shame, and now of pride--hung over her thigh. As usual, she fought down in silence the erection that tried to build whenever her eyes went over the young and pretty boys and girls.

Every so often, James wrote down the notes in his notebook, which he brought via a shoulder bag and wrote down what he needed to know, and took them all in account... But, he would look up towards the teacher assistant that was there; she was a bit on the large size, and that's meant more in an amazonian way, really, is the impression he got from her. Don't think she introduced herself, though surely when the time came, Baxter would introduce her. One thing he did notice was, well, not just the fact she was comparable to some of the sporty guys on campus, but it was the fact she was built differently in the crotch region...

He did his best not to stare, James knew it to be rude... still, he wasn't expecting there to be students like her around, yet he found nothing wrong with it in the slightest; not everyone was the same and generic. There would be the occasional person that had a cell mutation that would result in an altered body of some kind, so it was to be expected there'd be at least one person with such a situation in this academy, really.

James shook his head before too long, and returned to paying attention, hoping that he didn't zone out for too long in his thoughts towards the teacher assistant, and back towards the teacher. Because he hadn't been to either a strip club or burlesque theater, James didn't know the answer, but how Chloe worded it did make sense to him; he had seen some television shows with one or the other involved, and strip clubs definitely emphasized the sexual nature with the dances... while burlesque definitely had a more theme-focused dance with sexuality being secondary.

Between discussions, James would look towards the other girls of the room, taking in their features, though he himself was doing his best to keep his expressed excitement to a minimum if he could help it. Occasionally, he'd tap his chin with the eraser side of his pencil, while his thoughts drifted every once in a while, but did his absolute best to keep his focus, just to be sure he wouldn't exactly be too surprised if he was called upon suddenly...

"Music is inherently sensual," Will chimed in, despite himself. "I guess the strip clubs just have tackier taste in choreography."

He stammered and blushed, but babbled on through.

"Music is better than sex, but they are pretty similar. Like with birds, most songs have the subtext of a mating ritual. Um, at least for me."

Baxter nodded along to each of his students explanations of the what they thought the differences might be, biting his tongue at Will’s own observation to hold back a full bark of a laugh.

“Yes, the general difference is the prominence of explicit sexuality. While burlesque by no means has a shortage, there is often a higher level of.. Theatricality.” he said tactfully. Many theaters often featured a kind of variety show with several dancers, a live band and sometimes a comedian. Many of the biggest names of the last century got their start in burlesque theaters including Red Skeleton and Elvis and Costello. “

“That concludes the lecture portion of the class, now we get to the practical portion. For our next class period we will be putting some of what we learned into action. Please come to class clothed and prepared to perform your own strip tease or burlesque performance. If you need canned music bring it on your phone or mp3 player or send me the file in an email. We’ll have a pole installed for anyone who needs it. A fun and practical piece of information: if you’ve ever seen a stripper swinging around a pole off the ground, it’s not so much a skill, as a matter of fact that the pole itself rotates.”

He glanced up at the clock. “Well the period is nearly over and… Oh dear, how rude of me. If everyone could direct their attention towards my desk. My lovely teaching assistant Callie will take any written suggestions or queries you have for me to answer next class session. Remember we meet here every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Any questions? If not you are dismissed for today.”

With any question answered he walked over to Callie and collected the request papers. “I’m sorry I forgot to introduce you Callie. Let me know if I can make it up to you. Do you think you’ll be joining the class in performing wednesday?” he asked.

Callie stood up when addressed by Mr. Baxter. The defined muscles across her abdomen and shoulders stood out as she stretched. The effort made her dick grow partway. "No problem, sir," she said. She stood by the desk, waiting for any of the younger students to approach her. "They probably guessed what I do since I was sitting up here. And if you want me to start us off on Wednesday, I can definitely do that." Callie placed her hands on her hips, which she also stretched by gyrating in place. "It's been a while since I anything like this, but I think I still got the moves."

Will did a double take as Callie stood up, and gawked comically at her crotch. He took off his streamed up glasses, cleaned them, put them back on, and gawked again with his mouth hanging open.

He completed his full set of cartoonish reactions with an involuntary 'whoa!' under his breath. As class ended he walked up to say hello and introduce himself, hopelessly aroused and fully erect.

"Erm," he said, struggling and failing to keep his eyes on her face. "Umm," he was able to look up from her crotch and her chest long enough to give her a shy smile and a half-wave, then he walked past her to the next class.

Baxter laughed at Callie's remarks. He remembered her first year, she had been practically petrified on the first days of class. However she had grown into the campus culture rather well. They had gone over stripping and burlesque later in the semester and by the time her class had covered it she had broken her shell and got a standing ovation in more ways than one. "I might take the opening act for myself, show you young'uns know this old man still has a few moves, and then save the best for last. We don't want you to set the standard, they might feel intimidated." he said with a smile, taking the list of suggestions and requests from her, looking through for anything interesting.

Chloe looked at the teacher as she made her notes about the assignment and sighed. She had the perfect music, but it was on her phone she would send it to him later. Picking up her stuff once the class was over, she stretched feeling relaxed and calm now that she was naked. There wasn’t anything better than to be naked and now that she found the exhibitionist in herself, she knew this school would do much good to her. Looking in her bag she took out her pair of glasses and put it on, she hated the fact that she needed to wear them and often went without them as much as she could until her eyes grew tired.

That... certainly wasn't what Kate expected, but, after some consideration, she decided it should be fine. Just, make an emphasis on dance and acrobatic parts of the performance... make undressing a part of the routine, not use the routine as the premise for undressing... she had some ideas already.
Like that one magician she saw on youtube...

A wry grin formed on Callie's lips, and she gave Will a wink as he left. A year earlier, she might've been humiliated by Will's reaction to her extra bits, but now she was accustomed to it. By now, she found it cute and funny whenever she made people flustered that way.

"If you say so, sir," she said to Mr. Baxter, cocking her hips back and forth with her stretching. "I mean, I'm not a pro stripper, or anything, so maybe they'll all show me up. Who knows?"

Back
Top Bottom