Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dormroom A-13 (James Reynolds and Cassiopeia Night)

Dark_Fire27

Super-Earth
As with all dorm rooms, on entry, there will be two separate bedrooms, a single bathroom with a bath/shower combo, and a well-spaced out living space with attached kitchen, basically furnished but can be customized to the student's taste for the years to come. All doorways are glass in a metal frame, to provide an open feeling at all times for all students, including the door that leads into the dorm room itself. All 'A-#' dorm rooms are on the second floor; this dorm room features a larger bedroom windows to allow the afternoon sun to set on the horizon as well as somewhat of a view of the city from their rooms. Students of N.A.K.E.D Academy, enjoy your stay!

James led Cassy into the dorm room after he swiped the keycard of his as necessary... sure, the place was basically furnished, but through the door, he could see three rooms down the hallway. Regardless, he thought for a moment... "Perhaps we should get settled first, before you begin to explain yourself, Cassy..." James expressed, showing he wasn't in any kind of rush or anything, and basically allowed his roommate have first dibs on her bedroom of choice, leaving him with the remaining bedroom as a result, not that it really mattered to him.

The bedroom was rather basic; a small dresser setup, likely because of there being far less clothing which students would have to worry about. A single-deluxe bed, not quite a double, but if one was forced to, two people may likely be able to sleep on it... not that James considered it. Despite that, in addition to a study desk and a bookshelf, the bedroom was very plain. He'd likely go through it later to organize his stuff, but for now, he placed his travel case and backpack on the bed, and set the laptop case on the desk for now.

When it was all said and done, James headed back out to the living space, and thought to himself for a moment... Still a few hours of daylight, suppose he could- well, now that he thought about it, he never did a lot of cooking. Very basic meals to get him by, like a sandwich, soup, and boxed pasta were really all he knew how to make... Not really ideal meals for a heiress to some kind of company, that was for sure. Suppose... he could order take-out as well. Regardless, it wasn't an immediate concern and thus, he was opting to just hold off for now; basically, now, whenever Cassy was ready to do so, could explain what she was talking about back in the main building...

Cassy stepped into the dorm and stuck her bags into one of the bedrooms. The bed was a decent size though the dresser was a bit small. However with little clothing Cassy assumed it was for storage.

“Well it’s...open…” Cassy said referring to all the glass.

She took in a deep breath and after releasing it, her back straightened making her stand tall and proud, her nose lifted her chin forcing her to look down at James.

“I am Cassiopeia Melina Night daughter of Icarus Night founder of Biotech Pharmaceutical. Hence the observation comment. You do well in your studies, I guarantee you will have a place in the company. If you so desire. As for the look I gave, I wasn’t expecting to be rooming with someone of the opposite gender. Though I suppose that’s a good thing, I won’t be tempted to seduce you.” Cassiopeia said acting completely different from just a few moments ago.

She seemed almost regal, then just as suddenly as her personality changed, Cassy seemed to deflate and blushed heavily.

“S-S-Sorry. I-I-I didn’t mean to sound bitchy. I-I-I have a small personality problem.” Cassy said pressing her index fingers together. “If people found out I’m the heiress of Biotech I would never be left alone. Everyone is always looking for handouts and I don’t do well with people.”

Definitely taking notice of all the glass himself, though before long, heard Cassy explain herself, who she was and where she was... Biotech Pharmaceutical? That was a pretty big name, really, and she was saying that if he did well in his studies, he had a place in the company, if he desired. Following that, from what he understood, it seemed that her interest, as far as the human body was concerned, was directed towards the female form, if she wasn't going to be seducing him. Her apologies followed suit after, and James... well, all he could do is laugh a little bit, and shook his head.

"You don't have to worry about a thing, Cassy... Really. I mean, yes, I do find you attractive and all, but if your preference lies elsewhere, so be it, though I didn't come here in the hopes to get together with someone. At least... not right away." James slowed at the end, and relaxed. "But, as far as your position is concerned, it's safe with me, I promise. Nobody will come to know about it." James explained, nodding a bit as he took a seat on a chair, hands over his lap; his arousal had settled down, and his once erect penis was now somewhat flaccid, anyways.

"Though, if you don't mind me asking..." James looked to the side somewhat, and then looked up. "Do your parents know about... your preferences?" That was one thing he knew; some people never tell their parents of their bi or homosexuality until after they graduate, usually, though some do remain in the closet longer than that, so to speak. James wondered for a moment, but he wouldn't know how to respond until Cassy gave hers. He wasn't going to use that against her, though, that was for sure... James just wasn't that sort of guy.

Cassy breathed a sigh of relief when James told her he would keep her position a secret and gave a shy smile when he told her she was attractive.

“Thank you for understanding.” Cassy said. “That info makes life really difficult at times.”

“No I don’t mind you asking. Yes I like girls, and my parents know but they don’t care as long as I’m top of my class and my actions reflect positively on them.” Cassy said coldly.

Like any child Cassy loved her parents, she just wished her parents weren’t so strict with such high expectations. She wanted to be a normal child at least for a bit. It was why she was a bit of a little.

“Truth is, I have 4 years to find someone otherwise my parents will marry me off to a business partner and he will take over the company.” Cassy said suddenly confiding in James.

If anything, James wanted to be an honest guy that people could depend on, which is why he was allowing Cassy to confide him him, and he swore he wouldn't mention any of this to anyone. Though, her parents sounded rather strict... 4 years before they force her to wed someone she won't even like? He pondered for a moment on this... he wanted to help her in pretending to be her interest, but if she liked girls, and already told her parents that... would it be better that he helped her look for a girl who might be interested in her, just for simply being her? That seemed the most likely solution, really...

"So in a sense, you're kind of like me... having at least one parent to do what they love, rather than support what the child wants out of their life?" James looked at it that way, and thought for a moment. "The only real way I can consider helping you out Cassy is to try and find some girl who will like you for you, not for some other gain like money or such... When I hear someone have a problem, I just can't leave them; you may have four years, but at least three of them will be spent here. That's why I'll do whatever I can to help." James expressed himself with a bit of a smile, before standing upright with a bit of a stretch. It was still early afternoon... the both of them had time and it was after hours...

"Neither of us are really familiar with the town at all, really... At least, I'm not aware of everything that goes on." James decided to change the subject; could be stressing her out a bit, and wondered if changing things could help put her at a bit of ease. "Perhaps we could go out and take a look around, get to know about some of the facilities, maybe? As classmates, of course... plus, maybe it'll prepare us for classes to come as well? Of course, only if you want to..." James offered, but decided to leave it as her decision to join.

Sure, the academy was welcome for students to be clothed by choice if they leave campus, and would help students be recognized in where they go... but school hours, nudity was a must under normal means. James wanted to feel ready for what's to come... and even if they go only a block or two out, that's still more than either of them likely have gone under such circumstances! James, certainly, intended to go out for a bit... if she didn't want to come with, he could pick up some takeout, then...

Cassy blushed at the thought of Daisy being with her. She certainly was smart, attractive and successful, everything her parents would approve of and it did help that Cassy had a small crush on her already.

“Thank you for your offer.” Cassy’s stomach growled.

She rested a hand on her flat stomach and giggled. “Well I’m hungry. How about we go find om-noms...I mean food. My treat.”

She went to grab her purse from her room. As she bent down to grab it, Cassy winced. Her shibari was starting to rub against her shoulders. Grabbing at the knot on her left shoulder she attempted to untie the ropes.

Unfortunately, she couldn’t get it untied.

“SHIT!” Cassy exclaimed. “Sorry pardon my French. Think you could help me with a problem, James? Could you get the knot untied? I must have tied it too tightly in my nervousness when called to her Headmistress’s office. It’s starting to chafe.”

As Cassy started unraveling the rope, she started to lose her confidence with each erased diamond. As the red rope fell to the floor, Cassy squeaked in embarrassment. The only marks were on her shoulders from where the rope rubbed.

“W-W-W-Well sh-sh-shall w-we g-g-go?” Cassy stuttered meekly placing the rope in her purse.

Not aware of what was going on between Cassy and the Headmistress, James would listen to what she had to say all the same, nodding when she seemed to accept his offer... and just following her stomach growled, so did James', to which he lightly chuckled. He decided to keep his keycard handy on him, just in case, though he was sure to grab his wallet, and... well, he didn't have anywhere to really carry it, he went through his bag, and found a regular, brandless cap. He decided to hide his wallet under there, on top of his head alongside his phone, for whatever reason he'll need it... Then, heard Cassy's shout, to which he made his way to her room a bit hurriedly... though she was apologized, and explained the situation.

"Alright then... Just..." James was careful not to touch Cassy in any intimate way, not purposely anyways... Though, right where the sash was off her form, he took note of her nervousness. He could already see it...

Though, he saw her put the sash away despite it, and he thought for a moment. "If you... need help tying it on again, at any time... I may not know much for ties, though if you guide me..." It was clear James was just trying to be helpful, but in the end, he decided that if she would need his help, she'd ask him if he was close, like she did just now. Still, it didn't stop his body from reacting to seeing her nudity; he did go somewhat flaccid for a while back there, but now, his penis was, once more, erect.

"Anyways... I'm ready if you are, sure..." James expressed with a nod, perhaps with a bit of red in his cheeks, and just made his way to the door, waiting for her there. Once she was prepared to go as well, he allowed her passage first, and would proceed to follow after her; out towards town they go...

Back
Top Bottom