Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scarlet Heroes: Riko Akane saves a princess.

Check: 8 Fail

Riko was quite surprised by her new adversary. This false envoy revealing itself to be some manner of tentacle monster. In what felt like a flash, the tentacled monster would find itself penetrating Riko. She was a bit unsure of how to even react, as a tentacle had found its way inside of her almost instantly. Letting out a moan, Riko's body seemed to be showing signs not of despair but of enjoyment. Riko's mind however, was still intact and she would continue to attempt to get herself free from the tentacled monster. However, it would seem for the time being at least this effort was in vain.

The princess would tense up as she rushed over reaching for Riko trying to pull her away from the strange creature, "LET HER GO!" She was struggling as she slipped falling on her ass losing her grip on the woman. "Please....stop this I will go with you just don't hurt her..."

"Hurt her? She is loving this!" said Mr. No Foreplay. Another batch of tentacles sprout where his other arm should be. The immediately host up the princess. One tentacle stuffs into her big mouth, while the other violates her woman hood. "There, that should shut her up. Annoying brat," scolded the tentacle beast. He stepped loser to Riko, his slimy tentacles shifting to remove her clothes. The begin to squeeze and and fondle her soft breasts. "You know you don't have to die...The tide could use you..." he said drunk on lust. The beast then kissed her. HIs slimy tongue feeling like another tentacle. During that moment his grip weakened as his attention was divided. Riko still had a sword in her hand.

The princess let out a scream as she was soon gagged and could feel the tentacles restraining her. As she was lifted she would wiggle her hips trying to get her legs or hands free. To no avail she would begin to moan as the tentacles slid up her thighs and into her own personal space. It would easily become known of her virginity within seconds as the other tentacle violated her mouth.

(I cant seem to be able to access the rolls, but I know that I missed the attack [barely] and failed to escape.)

Riko had a slightly different point of view on the matter compared to her assaulter. Given that she was probably in a position that could result in her being killed, Riko would tacitly consent to this monster having its way with her. Realizing that she had a chance to try something, Riko could not find the right moment to do so. Just barely missing the chance to cut away the tentacles that were binding her, Riko would have to endure these tentacles having their way with her.

"You know warrior women have the tightest asses. But princesses have the softest asses. Let's compare..." he couldn't mean that could he? Riko felt a tentacle slide between her rear cheeks and begin to tickle her rosebud. After lubricating it, the tentacle began to force its way past the ring of muscle and into her hot ass. Mean while the front tentacle also writhed and pounded. Giving Akane the feeling of being very full. Stretched out even. Though her mouth was free to gasp and talk. The tentacles worked her other two holes over relentlessly.

The princess was less lucky. Or more lucky depending on your point of view. She still had the tentacle in her mouth, but also got a double stuffing. A tentacle worked it's way between her cheeks. Once past her rear guard the monster plowed all three holes relentlessly. Thus stealing all the princesses virginity's in one fell swoop. "Aww gods I am totally going to breed you two so hard!" he let out a cry as he frantically fucked. He wouldn't, would he?

The princess let out a cry as she closed her eyes tight feeling herself start to become soaked. She could feel the tentacles now forcing their way into her body at several ends. She struggled to no avail as her arms and legs were fully restrained. All she could do was weep as she felt her energy draining inch by inch.

The princess breathed heavily as she soon became limp barely able to move to resist. There still was a slight fight but she felt her hope shattered as her eyes opened trembling full of tears. She kept looking at Riko hoping she could break free.

Riko had somewhat started to lose herself in the pleasure of it all. Having a tentacle thrusting inside of her was not entirely the worst thing that could have happened to her. In fact, she was probably guilty of enjoying it. The tentacle monster had gone a bit too far when it started to explore the rest of her body. The pleasure started to mix with pain when her ass was drilled, and it seemed to snap Riko into what could only be a desperate attempt to defy death.

Rolls: 2, 2, 3 (-3 HP)

Riko would start to realize that she had the ability to channel some manner of energy from her newfound sword. It would flow through her all the same, but it would hopefully do a good bit of damage to the tentacle monster as well. Riko was not too thrilled with the concept of being reduced to a breeding slave, and with that revelation Riko would summon forth all her power into one attempt to not only free herself, but also to demolish this tentacled monster that had gone too far.

The Master's sword shined out a light and completely destroyed the 'envoy' that was raping them. It was literally burned to ash leaving the two women disheveled, but otherwise not really harmed. There was an silence now. The battle was over. Riko Akane has her magic item and rescued the princess. But now what? Her deal was with an impostor. Should she try to return the princess anyway? Leave her alone? Talk to her and try to form a new contract? Certainly she couldn't stay here. What Riko decides now will shape the course of her future adventure.

Riko was none too pleased that her new outfit had been ruined already, muttering under her breath a few obscenities to that particular effect. Looking over toward the princess, Riko would simply dismiss her. "Well, I figure you are free now. It's not my place to tell you what to do and no one is paying me to make you do it. If my horse is still around, I can get you back to a town and you can go on your way from there."

Riko was somewhat dismissive of the princess. Surely she was little more than a liability at this point, and having her around any longer would just draw more unwanted attention. Riko cared more about the adventure and challenging herself. Maybe she could use an apprentice, afterall Ting and Rou had all but retired at this point from their previous exploits. Riko half wanted to explore this place they were in, but now was not the time to do it. Surely whoever wanted the princess dead would be coming, and Riko figured it was better for them to not be here at that point.

We fast forward to when she gets to town. Riko Akane has gained Fat Loot and a magic sword. So everything the false Envoy promised even though she had to kill him. So she has resyted and recovered all her health and now for well earned down time! Woot!

But no, Just then the a Handsome Elf man and his entourage appears.
d4uax48-c5fd3f5e-3d09-403b-975b-66d15676eacf.jpg

"All make way for lord Peppercorn!" said one vassal. Said lord face palms. "I really wish you would just announce me as Reinhard," he states. The elves immediately dash over to Princess Lillian. "Princess Lillian! Are you alright? As soon as I heard you were ambushed I gathered my men and came to your aide," he said. The Elven warrior then looks at Riko Akane,"And who might you be? Are you responsible for her rescue? Please tell me what happened."

The princess blinks as she looks over confused, "I uhm...wait you're Peppercorn..." She turns bright red as she looks at him. Lillian looked over at Riko and back to the elven lord.

"Uhm...I am sorry...are you the moron my father decided I belonged to...this whole forcing your daughters to go with anyone for money or power is just barbaric....I might as well have let the ogres and goblins take my virginity than poking me with sticks..." As she spoke she tensed up looking at the bruises and marks, "Stupid tentacle freak beat them to it I guess..." She smirks as she speaks rather harshly, "Listen you...you hottie....if you wanted non damaged goods then your in the wrong store......that tentacle freak already took what was pure..."

Back
Top Bottom