Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Lady's Request

LadySenes

Moon
_A Lady's Request_

_Hello_
I’m Lady Senes. Lady, Senes, or LS works also. This is my first request thread, so it may end up​
being a bit rough around the edges. Bare with me here, I am sure in time it will improve.​
I typically check in once a day, but posting will depend on how I manage my new work​
schedule. So for now, I will say, I’ll post once a week to be safe. If something comes up, I’ll be​
sure to communicate the changes.​
I’m relatively new to BM still, and as a writer I am new to writing sexual themes and the like.​
With this known, I ask for a bit of patience and just a helping hand when needed. If we write​
together, and you feel there is something I should work on or research or even re-write, kindly​
let me know and I will do my best to address it and improve.​
Aside from those things, I am very imaginative and love a good plot. I am looking for writing​
partners who appreciate quality and story! I love twists and surprises. Dark themes like Horror​
and Suspense. I also enjoy lighter themes like Slice of life. I may be open to Fantasy and​
Science Fiction themes depending on the content, so please don’t be afraid to ask.​
From you, I ask for literacy (not perfectionism, we are human after all), I just want more than​
a few sentences. Really several paragraphs every post would be awesome! To be able to give​
me as your partner an exciting bit to read each time you reply. And to not be soft, I enjoy a​
challenge between characters, not characters who are easily bested.​
For now, I prefer to write here on BM either in threads or PMs.​
F-List for those who are interested.​
TO BE ADDED​

_Story Plots_
~These are just a few to start. Hope something catches your eye.​

Unobtainable
Rich Beauty knows what she wants, but is in over her head when she becomes the victim of her latest tease. Seemingly typical guy seeks​
out his new prey, while making her think she is pulling all the strings. Who will come out on top?​
Dirty Business Mix-Up
I want this one to be a story of a Woman who was to be sold into Sex trade, but was instead taken on the run by protective services. I want​
there to be a twist that said protective services didn’t make it to her intime, instead someone from the Sex-trade industry posed as PS and​
took her away instead. She is under the impression she is being saved until it is safe to return home, where as instead she is actually​
cooperating in her abduction. Along the way, this Man has a change of heart and ends up the target of the people he works for.​
Hooked!
Wendy has grown into a beautiful young woman. Meanwhile Hook is still fixated on destroying his child foe Peter. Hook decides he is going​
to hit Peter where it hurts most, he is going to bring back Wendy as his captive. When he reaches her, however, he finds not a child, but a​
woman! A grown, married woman, with children even! She sees him though, and something happens. A spark, maybe? He whisks her away,​
back to Neverland.​
I am hoping for this story to be a Wendy and Hook pairing. Perhaps major plot points would be Peter trying to save Wendy. Wendy deciding​
she actually wants Hook. Hooks fight with Peter, and winning! Perhaps the total downfall of Peter causing the Island to go into a Freeze. Perhaps​
Hook and Wendy have a child and this child becomes the new “Peter” of the island.​
Read Between The Lines
A list of names was forcefully handed to her by a stranger rushing down the busy sidewalk. She had initially thought it only to be garbage of a​
crazy homeless man, but what she soon learns is that the names are of murder victims, or soon to be at least.​
She learns this after being contacted by an Investigator, questioning her about her whereabouts on a specific date. Turns out, somehow the people​
being murdered all show evidence that point towards her!​
There are still a few names remaining who are alive, will the Investigator believe her story and work together to solve this mystery. Or will he​
believe the evidence already found and bring her in as a Murderer?​
P.S. Her name was last on the list.​

Back
Top Bottom