Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for tag-team partner (FxF)

Barbarous

Banned
Banished
I'm only looking for one other story right now, so I'm going all-in on my biggest fantasy at the moment. In keeping with the themes in my older thread, I'm looking for a female writing partner who's up for stories involving the defeat and degradation of female protagonists. Am I interested in subbing or domming? Well, that's where it gets complicated. I've done tons of domme writing in the past; I'm looking for variety, so I don't only want to dom, but I'm up for playing multiple characters, so some of them can be dominant. The default setting would be a modern setting with some kind of underground, no-rules, sexual fighting ring, but I'm also open to re-purposing some of this for a superheroine story, sci-fi, or historical fantasy.

What brought about my most recent urges is that I created a fighting character fully intending for her to be mostly dominant, maybe a switch. I had my first fight with her, and my partner and I let fans vote for who should win -- my character lost by 3 votes. Then I challenged her tag team partner to a rematch with the same rules -- my character lost once again. Then I decided to switch things up and have a dice-based match, completely even, with another fighter. Amber racked up a quick series of critical failures that resulted in a "flawless" victory for her opponent, herself a fighter who had lost almost all of her matches. Then I found myself loving the way this was developing for her, regardless of my original intentions. So I'd like to continue following her misfortunes here at Bluemoon.

Ideal scenarios would include:
  • You would play Amber's latest opponent. If this is a one-off, I'd prefer for Amber to lose. However, if you are up for multiple matches, perhaps with multiple characters, we can switch up domming/subbing to make things more interesting. I'm up for female or futa opponents, but I'm only interested in futas in dominant roles. Female writers only.
  • You would play Amber's newest tag-team partner. This one is a little more unique -- we would mutually control the opponents our characters face, telling the story of the continued defeat and humiliation of our "mains." Female writers only, once again, but our opponents could be female, futa, or male.
Alternate settings: superheroines, sci-fi adventurers, D&D-style adventurers, historical gladiators in similar scenarios.

Kinks include:
  • Domination/submission
  • Humiliation and degradation
  • Sexy outfits
  • Sex in the ring
  • Original characters (Please, original characters only)
  • Using fitness models as faceclaims (see my example below)
As for Amber herself:

Amber Spiros, ever studious and ambitious, was one of the best physical trainers her city had to offer, but mounting student debt and a highly competitive market forced her to get creative. She knew she had to find a niche, a specialization that would set her apart from all of the other trainers. It started with training MMA fighters; she didn't have much martial arts knowledge, but she knew she could do more to improve her customers' flexibility, functional strength, and injury recovery better than anyone.

But a subset of her clients had injuries, and stories behind them, that truly set them apart, and Amber eventually uncovered an entirely new underground fighting competition where there were virtually no rules, and the consequences were steep. The loser would become the temporary sexual property of the winner, who didn't often wait to claim her prize in the privacy of the locker room. But the real draw was the prize money, and a few wins would be all it would take for Amber to pay off her debts. She deliberated for months, but finally decided to try it at least once.

She created a "babyface" persona for herself: a bright-eyed protagonist that was sure to win the hearts of the audience, and winning her first match sent a thrill through her body and mind. The next two fights, however, were not so kind. Disqualified and disgraced, Amber went back to her previous life but kept training in secret. Two years later, she's back, stronger, and sporting a decidedly new heel-like attitude.

13460111.jpg

[automerge]1549658890[/automerge]
Bump: I'm planning a story with one person, but an RP on F-List fell through, so I have room for one more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom