Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Search For Story Driven Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say from the start, this is not going to be like most threads. Most will not find what they are looking for here. I am looking for more story than smut, more specifically I want someone who can tell a good story. We will get to more specifics in a moment.

First, a little about me. I have fifteen to twenty years old roleplay experience. I am not sure exactly when I started roleplaying but I remember the boyfriend girlfriend roles I use to do when I was in middle school. I’m pushing thirty three now. I tend to write two to three paragraphs, and these will grow in size and quality with a talented partner. I can write multiple characters with ease. I prefer female and male or female and female pairings.

Second, what I want is to do a superheroine roleplay or a series of them. I have some plot ideas in mind, but I want to find someone who can take that plot and say I can add this, this and this to enhance it. Smut will be a part of it but I prefer it to be spread out through the story. Let it further develop a plot or character, not just happening to be happening.

Third, my limits are pretty normal. I do not want to do scat, vore, beastiality for sure. I cannot stand the thought of a harem, it bores me. I find master and space stories to be swallow. Non-con isa maybe, mainly because I want it to be truly effective if it happens. People over use it and expect people to be numb to the mental effects. I hate that, being raped is hellish. It is approaching death on character destruction. Death also is a no unless we plan ahead for it.

Fourth, we will go over the ideas I have in mind. I am purposely making these vague because I want your thought and ideas being inputted into the final story.

Batwoman is Bryce Wayne, with the same backstory as Bruce. She struggles a bit with her values. At first I want her to think criminals are all the same only to realize some need mental help. She is out spoken politically but in the cowl she is human. Some crooks just make bad choices, and need guidance. That is what she is in this. I prefer to go against a mobster like Black Mask, Penguin or Jezebel Jet if a lady wants to play. We can go further into details when you message me, but I do want this to be just months into Batwoman’s career and even tell Rachel Grayson’s origin in a way. The face claim for Bryce will be Tori Black.

Superwoman will be a girl chasing her humanity. Arriving on Earth when she was roughly a year old shortly after Krypton’s destruction. This will be a very popular, outgoing Clare Kent. She could be dating Pete Willis even. I really want this to take place in Smallville. I am thinking Zod could come looking for her as a last chance to repopulate Krypton. This face claim will be Riley Reid.

Wonder Woman is still on Themyscira, and has been raised to hear the tails of men’s corruption. Finally meeting one will bring a lot of mixed feelings and misunderstandings to the surface. Wanting the first story to stay on the island to explore their culture more but also develop the character before she is cast into man’s world. The face claim will be Adriana Chechik.

I have wrote this on a mobile phone. Messaging me will allow me to show you pictures and further explain my ideas, kinks and just what I am looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom