Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Switch Here Seeking a New Owner/Pet

Shade16

Planetoid
It is a combination of a pet play/slave play role, kind of, I'll explain it better below:

Sometime in the near future a company comes out with the Hybrid, a biological toy that can live, feel, talk, and die. They tend to be human-like, though smaller within 6 inches-2 and 1/2 feet. Occasionally they are bred with animal features such as cat's ears, tail, and tiny fangs, a rabbit's ears and tail, a bird's wings, or a fish's tail instead of legs (if something you want isn't included just let me know and we can go with it instead). They are bred to be sweet, gentle, often naive and far too trusting even off the shadiest of people. Most don't even know what the world is like outside the stores they are sold in. Though the Hybrid is meant to be sold as pets or companions, they're also bought for other purposes. And despite their sentient nature, they were created by human hands and have neither human rights, nor animal rights. Thus giving owners the legal right to treat they're Hybrid however they please.

Now this is just a kind of world-building starter, and this can go a lot of different ways from clean to dirty and from a caretaker role to something extremely dark. I have an F List but I'm honestly fine with any kink except for scat and incest (including step), the F List just has a comprehensive list of the stuff I really like in the Faves and Yes section. Stuff not included that would be good for this role is snuff and dolcett, which I had an idea in mind involving that.

At that point if you are a sub looking for a domme I am completely fine filling any role or incorporating any fetish you have (as long as it doesn't break my two hard limits).

Like I said I had a few role ideas based on the starter, if you are interested (or have an idea of your own) then just PM me.

Back
Top Bottom