Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Sister, His Roommate [KJ x Addie]

She slid away from him, unwrapping her arms and bobbed out into the center of the tub so just her head and neck were visible.

She struggled briefly, clearly pulling off the straps of her suit. Then she wobbled as she fought to free her legs, mustering as much concentration as she could. Her expression wasn't the sexy smirk of any other girl. Her's was the expression of a playful trickster intent now to poke fun at her brother. It was clear though that she was far outside her normal straight laced and proper way of thinking.

She raised the dripping garment over her head with one outstretched arm, smiled and then flung it at his chest. The swimsuit hit him with a wet thud but thrown by her it was impossible that it could actually hurt him. The whole time the water concealed her.

"This feels good," she commented and started to tread water with her arms even though her knees were firmly planted on the tub's smooth floor. "I can't drink anymore Jason. I can't think straight. I think bedtime soon for me."

Jason laughed as Kait submerged all but her head as she wiggles out of her swimsuit, tossing the wet garment at his chest as she placed her knees on the floor of the tub.

“I knew you’d like it. My turn.” He said as he stood up in the tub before hooking his thumbs in his trunks before peeling them down. His thick, uncut nine inch cock sprang free clearly visible before he sat back down.

“Oh that’s so much better.” He said before she mentioned bedtime. “What? The fun is only just beginning.”

"Jason. Oh my god!" She laughed, shielded her eyes and turned away. "Oh my god Jason." She laughed again, still in the same spot she was before.

Kait turned back but he had yet to sit back down yet. "What the fuck? Put it away!" She chuckled. "Poor Tonya. You have a club for a cock. Did you beat her over the head with it?" She continued to laugh. "God. Fucking huge," she said and just shook her head.

Jason smirked as his sister laughed, surprised by his cock but unable to look away to a degree. She called for him to put it away as he sank back down into the water.

“I mean, not gonna lie. Slapping her cheeks with it was pretty fun.” He said with a devious grin. “Glad to hear you think it’s huge too. Now you know you’re not the only one in the family who’s well-endowed.”

"Pffft," Kait grinned wickedly and stood, her breasts pale and exposed in the moonlight. She placed her hands on her hips. "Mine are bigger." She twisted her hips causing her tits to jiggle back and forth, her nipples stood stiff and proud. She wobbled and nearly fell face first into the water but regained her balance. Then, as quickly as she had exposed her assets she ducked under the water and retreated to the other side of the tub. "Can I have my towel Jason?" She said, slurring her words and then sighed heavily, not even realizing that her nipples were poking out above the steamy surface. Both of her arms were stretched across the flat to either side. She motioned that it was just behind him. "I'm really drunk bro..." She leaned her head back against the flat behind her. "Ahh.... head is spinning." She raised one hand to cover her eyes, now lifting her breasts clear of the water's surface.

Kait was drunk enough to shake her tits above water at him, her perky nipples and supple globes impossible to look away from. Even when she went beneath the water again they surfaced after a moment as she laid back and started speaking of how drunk she was. This was his chance.

As he made his way back over to her he tossed her suit out of the hot tub before sitting beside her, grabbing a hold of one of her supple breasts before moving his hand down to her exposed sex, tracing her lips before pushing two fingers inside. “Like I said, Kait. The fun has only just begun.” He told her as he began pumping his fingers inside her sex, holding her in place.

The sound of water sloshed around but to her the sound seem to come from inside her own head. She felt like she was moving and then actually moved. Small movements; a shift of her hips or a tilt of her head was the most of it. Nothing was actually matching up with the way her senses said it should be. There was a moment of blackness where recognition and consciousness stood separated and staring at each other at the very edge of a precipice. She was warm here though and comfortable. Nothing bothered her. Then there was a searing pain, that sprung up from her loins and dug into her gut. Her own voice clawed out the oppressive slumber from somewhere in the back of her mind.

__________​

She didn't respond when he slid up next to her. The wake caused by his movement across the tub settled. She groaned, the sound was deep and throaty but accented with a nasally pitch as the air exited her nose. Her left breast conformed to his hand as he pressed his palm into it roughly. The supple soft milky flesh was stained only briefly in soft colors of rose by the pressure of his hand. The nipple remained stiff, erect and dancing among the bubbles of the water even as he released it.

His hand slid down and across her sternum to the soft skin of her belly, passed her belly button, and down. As the tips of his fingers crossed the plain of her pubic bone he would discover that her sex was not shaved bald like her legs. A soft stubble covered her labia, trimmed carefully to fit without unsightly hair into a bathing-suit but still very utilitarian and easy to upkeep. His fingers traced down her sex further and still she didn't respond.

He tried. He tried to push inside of her but the hot water and chemicals of the hot-tub had robbed his would be prize of all the lubrication needed to perform that act easily. She squirmed a little. He pressed harder. Her pussy, his conquest was like a vice and resisted his fingers. Only past chastity could bar her sex so strongly. He pressed, he pushed.

What happened next seemed to go in slow motion. Her thighs clenched, locked, and then convulsed briefly. She spoke at whisper at first. The vocal effect was like a passing ambulance that started on the edge of hearing. "Ow.. Ow.. OW. OWWWW. OWWWW!" She snapped upright, her spine going rigid. One hand, the left went to push him out of her and the other went directly to his crotch in a lightning grab for his balls. If she succeeded she would squeeze hard and twist.

She didn't even know who was hurting her at the moment only that someone was hurting her. This was pure reaction to physical pain and confusion and hurt ruled her mind. There was no thought in it, only action to defend herself.

Last edited:
Jason pushed on in an attempt to penetrate his sister as her lips seemed to clamp down with an impossible strength. Suddenly he found her jolting upward and attempting to push him away while reaching for his balls in defense.

“Woah woah, calm the fuck down!” He exclaimed as he continued trying to push into her sweet cove. “It’s me, Jason. Calm down. You know I’d never hurt you.” He told her, trying to reason with her drunken mind. “We’re just having a little fun.”

As he pushed on he returned his free hand to her breast, trying to tease and pleasure her nipple in an attempt to give her something else to focus on.

She didn't attempt to push him out of her. She did push him out of her, quite easily. It had nothing to do with physical strength and everything to do with the angle of her hips. He simply couldn't keep her still enough to continue trying what he was doing. Even the process of her straightening her back prevented his access while she was sitting. Meanwhile with her other hand...

7mypkX2.jpg

No effort to shield himself meant... Crunch. Twist. Ouch. Only after that did she actually hear what her assailant was saying. "Jason?" She cringed, releasing his testicles, tried to stand and went face first into the water, vanishing under it. Her head bobbed back up and she sputtered a moment later. "What? Who? Jason? Oh. I'm sorry. I... no... that hurt. That hurt me! What the fuck? I'm a virgin and..." 'you're my brother and...' "...that hurt me. You hurt me," she said from her spot in the middle of the tub as her brother was busy, likely nursing his balls.

“Fucking Christ!” He shouted out as he felt his sister’s grip clamping down on his balls. He writhed for a moment before grabbing at her wrist and pulling it away, holding it with one hand as he shielded his balls with another.

“Fuck that hurts...” He groaned out as she tried to tell him why what he was doing was wrong. “You’re just not seeing how good things can be.” He told her. “No one here knows we’re related, and you should be happy to lose your virginity to someone so experienced.”

If she could think clearly she could have easily removed his hand from her wrist. Kait regularly attended self defense classes. Simple rotation of her wrist around and to the inside of his arm would have slipped his grip and she would have been free but her mind was just too muddled. "You hurt me Jason. You are still hurting me. I... I think I'm gonna puke..." She tried to pull her arm free from his grip but failed and then slid across the bottom of the tub in his direction.

"Jason. I'm not ready for that. Please don't! I'll give you a handy. Please," she said with a scared voice, her face just barely above the water.

Back
Top Bottom