Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Sister, His Roommate [KJ x Addie]

King James

Supernova
Jason Williams was a rather successful businessman whose career had taken off rather quickly after college, landing a job in investment management and earning himself a nice salary. Now at 27 he owned a small house in the suburbs of Los Angeles with a small pool and a hot tub that he enjoyed quite often.

Being in such a prominent role with his company he made sure to stay in shape, running and lifting each day as he had in college as a basketball player, giving him a lean, muscular build. He kept his dark brown hair a little long and neat with his sharp jaw covered by a neatly trimmed beard. His deep blue eyes seemed to pop in contrast to his dark brown hair, a smile almost always highlighting his high cheekbones.

It was a Friday evening, the first weekend since his younger sister had moved in since she was going to start classes next week at the university in town. The two had always been close as children but now things seemed different, she was a young college beauty and he was a handsome young professional. They hadn’t seen each other in a few years and both had certainly come into their own. He had just come downstairs to grab a beer and enjoy the evening when he started looking for her. “Sis, you home tonight?” He called out as he popped the cap off and took a long sip, ready to enjoy the weekend.

She came out of the back wearing white pajama pants and a white mid-drift tank-top. It was a white sports bra that did all the hiding there. "Yeah," she said as she plopped down on the couch and crossed her right leg under her left. A towel was still wrapped around her head, cradling her still wet, long blonde hair. White ankle socks covered her feet. Fresh out of the shower she smelled like lotion and scented shampoo. Kaitlyn Williams was an athletic beauty. Both of them had inherited their father's striking blue eyes but she had gotten their mother's fair complexion and light hair color while Jason had taken more after their father in that respect.

Kaitlyn was active with the school's women's lacrosse team, doing surprisingly well as a first year. She trained hard and it showed. Her flat stomach flexed as she pulled herself up to look over her shoulder at him. "Something up? Wanna watch a movie?" Another thing she had gotten from mom bounced under that tank-top as her body straightened to inquire what he had really wanted.

Kaitlyn looked almost angelic as she rounded the corner wearing all white as she approached him, her long blonde hair and stunning blue eyes standing out. Not to mention her supple breasts which bounced under her tank top. It would be impossible for any man not to look, even her own brother.

“Oh a movie? That could be fun. I don’t have anything going on, I was thinking a movie or the hot tub. Either way I’m definitely thinking drinks, I’d love to whip something up for our first weekend together.” He said with a smile as he tried not to stare too much at her curves. “What do you think?”

Kaitlyn mulled options over in her head. She liked relaxing in the hot tub and it had been months since she had been afforded that luxury and time. She also didn't like the way her skin felt after she got out of the tub and she had just finished taking a shower. She would need to take another if she took big bro up on the offer.

She wasn't a drinker either. While some of her high-school classmates had indulged illegally she always walked the straight and narrow. At nineteen she only drank a few sips of red wine at three or four thanksgiving dinners.

"Umm. I'll try one I guess," she said hesitantly. "I guess I could go put on my bathing suit." She stood and removed the terry cloth towel from her head. Then she leaned forward, shook her tresses out and ran her nails through her still damp hair.

Wide hips flexed and white panties played peekaboo between her tank top and the tied band of her sleepwear. She straightened. "Okay. Yeah. Let me get my suit on." She tread back, vanishing down the dark hall that lead to her room.

While she seemed to be a little hesitant towards drinking, Jason was happy to hear that Kaitlyn was open to joining him in the hot tub. “Don’t worry, I’ll go light on the alcohol in what I mix up for us.” He assured her as she made her way to her room, giving him a peek at her white panties. “Meet out back in ten minutes.”

He downed his beer on his way up to his room to change. He stripped out of his shirt to reveal his muscular chest and arms before sliding into a pair of black swimming trunks that hugged his sizable bulge nicely. On his way outside he whipped up a pitcher of margaritas, going light on the tequila for her.

Once outside he fired up the jets in the tub after sitting their drinks and the pitcher down on the edge of the hot tub. He poured two glasses for them as he waited for her to come outside.

She stepped out of the sliding door and onto the deck in a very modest dark blue one-piece with a fresh towel wrapped around her hips. After closing the door and turning back to him her blue eyes widened in surprise. "Jason? You've really been hitting the gym hard haven't you?" She laughed uneasily and shook her head as she slid out of the towel and hung it within reach.

Her suit was no bikini and yet it still was like a second skin. It contrasted just as well on sunkissed freckles and pale soft flesh that the sun had never touched. It accented the gap between her thighs as she arched her back to stretch and pressed fabric to revel her nipples mounted on heavy looking mounds that surely gave her some back issues.

She stepped up and then slid into the steamy water across from him. Kaitlyn reached back briefly to make sure her blonde curls were secure in the quick bun she had tied up and then sent slender fingers out to fetch her drink. "Mine?" When he acknowledged she would raise it cautiously to her lips and take a few sips.

When Kaitlyn stepped outside Jason was greeted to the beautiful sight of his sister in a rather revealing one-piece. The thin fabric left little to the imagination, her perky nipples poking through as the gap in her thighs was further accentuated.

“All yours.” He told her as he raised his glass and finally took a good long sip as she slid in across from him. He closed the distance between them as he moved closer, sitting his glass down as their thighs brushed against one another. “How is it? Not too strong?” He asked as he wrapped an arm around her, resting his hand on her hip.

He slid up next to her. "It tastes..." She sputtered and half squealed as she felt his strong hand wrap around her thin waist and the pads of his finger press into the soft flesh of her far hip. Her body bucked away as if she had been pooked with a cattle prod.

Kaitlyn turned to look at him with those cool blue eyes. Even in the dim light they shown. Then she laughed out loud. "For a minute there you really had me weirded out."

She gulped the drink down fast and pivoted her hips away from him. Kaitlyn leaned over the back of the tub to pour herself another, her knees now resting on the seat and her backside suspended just above the tumultuous water. "Stop messing with me." She said in a playful voice as she filled up her cup.

Jason laughed as his sister seemed to almost freak out at his touch, bucking away from him a bit. “Chill, we’re just relaxing with a couple of drinks. Is my arm around you really that weird?” He asked as he drank at his margarita.

Kaitlyn really seemed to like her drink as she gulped it down before turning around and exposing her perfect ass as she bent over to refill her glass. His eyes drank in the sight of her ass as he held his glass out toward her. “Fill me up to?” He asked, laughing as he relaxed. “Just how am I messing with you?”

It had been more a nervous reaction that she had wolfed down her margarita. She shifted her weight with some difficulty. A smile slowly spreading across her face. "You know..."

They had never shared the experience of growing up together, the age difference separated them, excluded them from the trials many closely aged siblings went through. By the time of her eleventh birthday he was moving out. "... forget it."

Kaitlyn handed his drink back to him and took back her seat, moving away just to put a few inches of space between their legs. "This is nice." She said with a wink and a smile, took another sip, and let her neck and head rest on the flat section behind her. The alcohol already had her buzzing.

Her milky tits bobbed at the surface of the water and she shut her eyes only brief and then let out what sounded like a purr. "Wonderful," she said with a smile and stretched out her legs in apparent bliss.

It seemed as if Kaitlyn was going to open up on what was running through her mind as a smile slowly crept upon her lips and she started to speak. Soon enough though she was backtracking before handing his drink back and moving a few more inches away.

He too leaned back against the edge of the hot tub as he relaxed, slowly sipping his drink and allowing a buzz to take hold and loosen his mind up. “What were you about to say a minute ago, Kait?” He asked, his eyes closing as he laid his head backward before opening them to see her perfect breasts bobbing on top of the water. “You know you can share anything with me.”

She shivered and smiled broadly, her head rolling left and then right. She was clearly drunk.

When she had moved away one of those perfect little jets had started tickling her most private of parts. For a minute or so she was silent but her libido was soaring, and her nipples stiffened in reflex as her body reacted. Now she truly thought about it and turned to look at him across her left shoulder. Her blue eyes sparkled in the darkness. The disgust at the thought of fucking her brother and the need to scratch an itch warred within her. Her libido's ally, the alcohol pushed her to actually go through with dragging the beast out into the light for them both to poke at.

"It just felt like you were trying to feel me up. Sorry I freaked out bro." Even while she said it she raised her cup. "Cheers." After their glasses clinked she settled back. Her left hand held her glass above the foaming frothing water but the other had secretly slid between her own thighs and pulled her swimsuit to the side. Even while they spoke back and forth the tips of her fingers slowly circled her clit just as covertly as was possible.

The alcohol had set in for both of them, lowering inhibitions and increasing libidos to the point that desire seemed to be squalling or even outweighing guilt and disgust.

When she mentioned that she thought he had tried to feel her up earlier he simply laughed and shook his head. “Cheers.” He echoed her before taking another good long sip.

As her hand disappeared beneath the water he moved closer once again, this time wrapping his arm around her and placing his hand on her side, just beneath her breast. “Oh, sorry. I guess I was trying to feel you up again.”

Thinking about fucking her brother was wrong enough. Even with the fog her mind was in she knew that this was wrong. When he had wrapped his arm around her again she had stopped playing with herself. "Jason. I'm not sure I'm cool with you touching me like that." She tried to pull away but he held her tight. "Jason." She pushed against his bulk with a fingers that would have been slick with her juices if not for the water they both sat in but she was one-hundred and twenty pounds even soaking wet as she was.

Then somehow her drunk mind decided that this was something so innocent, her muddled brain flipped the whole disagreement into the opening moves of a tickle fight. "Oh? You wanna fuck with me then?" She said in a haughty sarcastic voice and then sat her cup down on the ledge behind her and tried to lash out at him, sending her fingers at his rib-cage.

For a few moments as Kaitlyn tried to escape it seemed she may have been second guessing everything. Sure enough though her mind had switched back to a playfulness that he welcomed as she lashed out tickle him, getting his muscular chest.

“Hey! You always knew I was ticklish!” He exclaimed as he lashed back, grabbing at her sides as his hands “accidentally” brushed against her supple breasts. “Got you!” He said as his fingers moved rapidly to tickle at her sides.

"Oww!" She howled. "You boob punched me." She said and rubbed her tit and then squirmed and wiggled to try and escape his fingers as she laughed and even snorted once or twice. "Stop. Ah. Please Jason. No more." She managed to get away briefly and stood but the water just wasn't deep enough to reveal the affections she had been showing herself earlier. Kait slowly moved back over to her cup and picked it up, still standing and drank the rest down.

Then she stumbled, nearly fell backwards and managed to sit down next to him, using his left knee to stop herself from slipping. "Fun times," she said with a smile and put the cup down behind her again. "I'm really thankful you're letting me stay here." She had closed her eyes and leaned her head back on the flat behind her. "Mom couldn't stop singing your praises when she was helping me pack. You're really great." She smiled broadly then and chuckled. "For a minute. I thought you wanted to fuck me. Scared the fuck out of me."

Jason laughed as his sister called him out for punching her in the boob. It had felt great to get a pass at those supple, bouncing breasts before she pulled away to finish her drink and lean back, only exposing them more.

“I’m glad you appreciate it. You know I’d do anything for you.” He said as she smiled and chuckled before admitting she thought he wanted to fuck her. “Come on, just because I can’t keep my eyes off of a nice pair of tits doesn’t mean I want to fuck my sister.” He said before reaching for the pitcher and topping both of their glasses off. It seemed she needed a little more liquor for what he had in store for her.

She laughed and then looked down at her tits. She swished them back and forth, they wobbled, her nipples pert, hard, and pointed slightly skyward. "They are awesome aren't they?" She gave him a quirky smile and accepted her glass as he handed it back to her. "I know. It was fucked up. My bad but stop staring at my tits!" She said, trying a chiding tone.

"Weren't you dating some dark skinned girl? Whatever happened to her?" She asked and then took a sip of her drink and stretched out until just her arms and head were above water.

Last edited:
God, it was as if she was trying to tease him with her tits now as she swayed them back and forth, her nipples hard and pointed under her suit. Soon enough she stretched out and slid down so only her arms and head were above the water.

“Oh yeah, Tonya. Damn was she fun.” He admitted, remembering the dark-skinned beauty. “She took a job in Chicago back where she was from. We agreed long distance wasn’t going to work but she’ll still Snap me from time to time.”

She wore that smile only the truly drunk get. "Tonya. Yeah. Dad was irritated when he found out. Never came out and said it. Closet racist."

"Is tequila supposed to make you horney? I'm so wasted right now." She said, her voice slightly slurred and then giggled. Kait keeled there in the center of the tub and relaxed, allowing her upper body to float.

"I need to pee. Don't trust my legs," She complained. "Gawd." She started to make her way to one side of the tub.

Jason could tell his sister was to the point he needed her to be when she started calling out their father’s racism. “Not my fault I know how to appreciate a thick ass and multiple cultures.”

He laughed as she asked if tequila was supposed to make you horney. “I mean, there’s a song about how tequila makes a girl’s clothes come off.”

As she tried to make her way to the side of the tub he saw how wobbly she was and grabbed her shoulder. “Woah, you look like you need some help. I can carry you like old times.”

She would have stumbled just then and went under without his firm hand on her shoulder. "Yeah. Just help me out of the tub so I can pee. Don't need to go inside." She mummbled and blinked to try and clear her vision.

The porch and yard were secluded enough, fenced in by a tall privacy barrier. She tread, unsteadily down the patio stairs and turned sharp right before squating behind the lower elevation and shielding herself from his view.

"Very unlady-like." She said with a laugh as she relieved herself. "Ahhh...." She mummbled. Kait stood a moment later and wobbled back to him and the tub, trying, slowly to climb back in. "Ahh...go..ah.. he..d. Don't let me drown. Mom would never forgive you." She trailed off in a blissful laugh, no cares in the world at that moment.

Jason couldn’t help but laugh as Kaitlyn stumbled over behind the elevation and relieved herself, talking as she squatted just out of his view. When she returned he was afraid she might fall into the tub but luckily she made it inside.

“Oh don’t worry, I won’t let anything bad happen to you.” He said as he held her arm to help her back in. The way she laughed showed she was carefree and hopefully malleable enough to get what he wanted. “You know what’s the best? Skinny dipping. You ever try it?”

She laughed and wrapped her arms around his torso, pressing her tits into his right arm and side. "Thanks big brother. You're always looking out for me."

Such a size difference. The slender blonde was just average height, five foot four inches. "Nope. Never done that." Her nails trailed lines under the water against his skin. She pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "Have you?!" She asked in a sarcastic silly tone before she broke into laughter that made her breasts jiggle and her chest heave.

His bulge grew thicker as his sister practically threw herself at him, her supple breasts pressed against his arm and side.

“Tons of times.” He said with a laugh as she asked if he had skinny dipped before. “Best way to enjoy a hot tub. If you’re interested...I won’t tell anyone if you don’t.”

Back
Top Bottom