Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Looking For a Dark, Possibly Modern, Fantasy Role

Shade16

Planetoid
Hi, I've roleplayed before, but this is my first time doing it on here, I'm pretty excited actually!

I'll talk about the roles more in a second, but I want to get something out of the way first:

As a roleplayer I'm willing to go as clean or as smutty as my partner wants, but I'm typically not the biggest fan of romance. I do however really like noncon, torture, imprisonment, kidnapping, and a whole list of other things. In all honesty I'm fine with anything in the Fave and Yes categories of my F List
I am not however okay with scat and incest (including step).

I also typically write in 1st POV

As for my character and depending on what you are into I usually play either a very resistant, willful and downright bratty sub or a very naive and trusting sub that has no idea about the sex or humans*

The roles I had in mind include mostly *nonhuman characters, but are set in the modern world
Creatures I had thought of were either a mermaid, an elf, a fairy, a neko, a demon, an angel, or maybe something else if you have something in mind.

Role Ideas:
1. YC is a collector of rare and fantastical creatures, and you've just heard word that something very interesting, MC, has been spotted in a nearby area. You decide to track me down (and depending on what MC is like) you somehow catch me, keeping me as a new addition to your collection and treating me however you desired.

2. Nonhumans have been seen as less then human for longer then anyone can remember and most everyone has had a nonhuman slave at one point or another. There are no wild populations of nonhumans, instead kept in bunkers for breeding- the children sold once they're old enough to work. There are however small pockets of resistance, nonhumans that have escaped and are trying to incite rebellion. MC is a member of the resistance and has just been caught by the police. They have given MC to YC so that you may get the information about them out of me and/or rehabilitate me into the life of a slave.

3. It is a right of passage that once you reach a certain age you are required to go out into the wild parts of the world and catch a nonhuman. The lucky ones are immediately killed and mounted...the unlucky ones are taken back to be used and abused however their captor desires. YC has just reached the age and is tracking down MC.

If you have any other similar ideas I'd love to hear them!

So, if you are interested or have any questions just shoot me a PM.
Ciao!

Back
Top Bottom